Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were still shut, her moans growing steady. Her hips became a blur as the hot water sloshed between us.

"Ohhhh... yes... yesssss..." she hissed out in a sultry voice.

Behind her, Brett was grinning. His hands were on her hips, moving her in time with me. He was helping me fuck my wife. Part of me wanted to be angry— like he was giving me pointers I didn't need. But instead, I looked at it like a much welcome moment of teamwork.

"Fuck me... fuck me," Alex panted, reaching her arms around my waist, she grabbed me by the butt and pulled me into her harder and harder. She was trying to force my cock deeper. Was I enough for her after she had Brett? I forced myself not to think about it.

I clenched my jaw, my hips moving at a frenzy pace, nearly snarling as I forceably pounded her body. She moaned and panted, but I didn't hear the tell tale curse words that signaled her inevitable orgasm. She almost never took this long to cum.

I held onto her hips and pulled her body into mine, the two of us fucking together for all it was worth. And still the orgasm never came.

I was beginning to run out of wind. I needed to catch my breath. I began to slow down.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." Alex started to plead at first. Then her voice became more aggressive. She was pulling me harder and faster against her. "Don't fuckin' stop." She snarled at me.

I was starting to have my doubts that I'd be able to make her orgasm. The pressure effecting my performance. My legs were shaking, threatening to give out. I'm not used to fucking standing up.

Then I felt an odd pressure. My wife started to gasp more. Brett was pushing his cock between her thighs from behind.

He was humping her. The head of his cock bumped the underside of my shaft. What was he doing?

My leg began to cramp and as I paused to readjust, my cock started to slip out of my wife's pussy.

A moment later, and there was Brett's cock again, pushing against mine. The head of my cock slipped completely out of my wife, and suddenly, there was Brett's. He rubbed the head against her wetness for a second, then he was pushing up inside of her. Had he pushed me out and taken my place? I had the vaguest image of a cuckoo bird laying its eggs in another's nest. Then Brett pulled my wife's body back against his thrust and sank himself deeper.

My wife's mouth dropped open in the expression of a soundless scream.

He drove his shaft forward until his balls slapped against her, then his rock hard cock was all the way inside.

It took Alex a moment to recover her wits, and when she did, she started to cry out. "Oh my god... oh my god Brett!" Then a shiver ran through her and she began to curse. "Ohhh fuck! Oh my god Brett. I'm cumming!" She bit her lip and cried out.

One pump and she was cumming? Was I to thank for building her up or did he set her off?

She grabbed onto my shoulders as she moaned in my face. Her eyes were shut and I found myself staring into the face of impossible pleasure. Pleasure that I was not the one delivering.

I looked at Brett and he was smiling, his eyes unfocused with concentration but he wore a look as if to say 'Let me show you how it's done.'

I glanced down, Alex's body so close to mine. Between her legs, a cock as big around as my wrist was being fed into her gaping pussy. His cock moving fast and steady, his pace never changing, never slowing. Brett's vigor was unflappable.

His enormous balls were slapping heavily against her, flinging water onto my legs. He was taking her right in front of me, just like last night.

Alex's knees were wobbling. She was standing on her toes now, her hands clutching tightly to me for support. Her voice turned into one continuous moan that only stopped when she needed to take a breath.

Over her shoulder, Brett flashed me a thumbs-up, like he was telling me 'Thanks for getting her warmed up, little buddy, but I'll take it from here.'

Neither of us moved— me or my wife. She was frozen, almost paralyzed with pleasure. All she could do was arch her back and lean her chest into me, as she desperately hung on, letting Brett mount her like an animal.

"Oh my god... yes... oh god! Oh GOD! You're so big!" She whimpered and cooed again and again. He pounded her until she sounded like a simpering idiot, so wrapped up in her own selfish pleasure, that the world around her ceased to exist.

Her wedding vows, the cost of the trip, the drive up here, the fight this morning, the anger, the resolution... all of it was gone from her head. All that existed to her right now was the pleasure, the thrill, the excitement, the rush... this moment. And it wasn't with me.

It was never more apparent in her voice as she moaned Brett's name. "Oh Brett... oh!"

Brett slowed his pace and her hands shot off of my shoulders like lightning bolts. She grasped his hands and thrust them up to her breasts, mashing them against her perky tits.

He gripped her tightly by the boobs and his strokes became long and powerful. Each thrust a stabbing motion that drove his entire length— from his head to his balls— into her body.

He peered over her shoulder at me as he did. He smiled at me and bit his lips together in concentration. He was rough and focused. With each thrust, Alex moaned. And with each moan, Brett looked at me to make sure it registered.

'I'll show you.' His eyes told me.

"Ohhh Brett." Alex cooed.

'Are you paying attention?' His eyes glared at me, driving the words home even if mouth didn't speak a sound.

"Fuck me Brett!" She cried out.

'You hear her, Sean?'

"Fuck!"

'She's mine!'

"Yes!"

'She's mine!'

"Yesss!"

'She's MINE!'

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my mouth to speak. Brett timed it perfectly. Before I could utter a word of protest, he pulled out of my wife and shoved her forward, bodily into me. Too revved up to be aware of anything, my wife folded her arms around me, planted her mouth on mine and started to kiss me hard and passionately.

Her lips locked around my lower one, and she sucked so hard that she threatened to pull my lip off of my face. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her until my aching cock was right against her belly. Even though I wasn't inside of her yet, her body was bucking, her muscles going through the motions of fucking. Her body slid and grinded against me.

I was so caught off guard, I hadn't even shut my eyes. My wife didn't give me room to move, locking so tight around me in sexual pleasure. She was like one of those toy cars that you rev and rev and eventually let go. Brett had revved her as fast as her wheels could spin, and now she was roaring off into my arms.

Brett was smirking at me as she grinding her body like a desperate sex crazed slut. I had never seen Alex so turned on before. Brett shot me a questioning look like he was asking 'What were you going to say, whiner?'

I don't know if his effort really was for me... or just a well timed moment to shut me up. Should I have been grateful? Or suspecting more manipulation? Well... stupid me, was grateful.

Alex never kissed me like that before, never pushed and bucked and writhed on me like that, and our bodies were held so tightly, I couldn't even adjust to slip inside of her pussy again. My cock was trapped between our bellies.

The feeling was overwhelming, and suddenly too many days of holding back came rushing forward much too quickly.

My whole body stiffened. "Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned against her mouth, to no avail.

"Mmmhmmm! Mmmhmm! Mhmm!" She urged me on with her body, moving like a belly dancer against my cock.

I stiffened, shut my eyes, and felt the incredible release. My cock spasmed against our warm wet skin, and then the cum shot upward between us. My knees were shaking so hard that they were knocking together. The sticky wetness draining from my balls, positively coating our stomachs.

My body continued to tremble, even as the last few convulsions from my cock sent the final drops dribbling out.

We practically peeled our bodies apart and looked at the white sticky mess I'd left.

"Wow..." I gasped. "That was... wow."

"Feel better now?" Alex leaned in and gave me a gentle peck on the lips.

I could only nod my head stupidly.

"What a mess," Brett commented as Alex turned and showed him what I'd done.

"Well... good thing we're in the shower" she replied, and began to lather up her stomach again.

"Speaking of shower..." I said. "I don't know how long we've been in, but we should probably start finishing up." I was worried. Time got away from us, and I hate cold showers.

My cock rapidly began to deflate and I hurried to wash and rinse myself. By the time I was done, Alex was still scrubbing the cum from her stomach.

I paused at the shower door. "Are you guys just about done?" I asked.

"Go ahead... we'll be two steps behind you," Brett replied. But I saw that he and Alex were facing each other. Alex staring up into his face like she was seeing a sunset for the first time.

I was getting chilly and hurried to dry myself off. As I was getting dressed, I heard a thump against the glass wall. When I looked back, I saw it happening.

Brett had Alex's back pressed against the glass wall. I had just enough time to register him reaching down, cupping her ass, and scooping her up into his big strong arms. She threw her arms around his neck and locked her legs around his waist.

He gripped her by the ass and positioned her above his towering manhood. His cock pressed against her pussy. I couldn't see their faces very well, but I knew they were pressed together, locked at the mouths as they kissed.

I stood, dumbfounded. I'd had my orgasm. My libido was rapidly subsiding, and conscious sensible awareness rolled in like the tide. I was no longer foggy with lust and sexual excitement. It was one of the few times in a man's life where he's not thinking about sex. So naturally, seeing my wife and this stranger gearing up to keep fucking left me with a lot of feelings, and none of them were good.

"Y-you guys aren't getting out?" I asked.

Brett and Alex broke their kiss. Alex looked slightly annoyed but for the sake of the moment, said nothing. Brett only glanced at me, nonchalantly. "Hey, you had your orgasm. Now it's my turn."

I guess that made sense. We had started a threesome that we all nonverbally agreed to. He'd gotten her revved up for me, and my wife had given me an incredible orgasm. Did I expect them to really stop just because I was done? If I was the third party to another couple... I guess I would think the same thing. Besides, the hot water wasn't going to last much longer. They couldn't drag this out for long...

Alex cried out in pleasure as Brett lowered her body onto his shaft. I watched his impossible length disappear up into her body. The steam from the hot water was fogging up the glass, obscuring my view. To me, they were just two forms in a romantic movie.

Then they began to buck together. Brett's movements like an animal. His muscles flexed. It was as though his entire physique was molded for fucking. He drove himself into my wife, and she bucked her hips back, meeting his pumps.

Her moans were loud and sharp. "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" He bounced her easily, like she weighed nothing.

She held on tight. My wife was a woman who was always in control. But being held completely off the ground, tossed up and down on his dick, she had no control at all. And she was loving it.

"Fuck me... fuck me Brett!" She was moaning out. She sashayed her hips. Their bounces were perky and playful, like she was riding a horse.

I stood in the bedroom, half dressed, not moving. Only watching. My shirt was in my hands.

"Don't tell me what to do," he snarled back at her playfully. He spanked her ass with one strong hand.

"Then do me harder!" She nearly shrieked out.

Brett's big strong hands palmed her ass cheeks and pulled her into his thrusts. Her feet locked together behind his back, and she was using her whole body to pull herself into him.

I was a decently fit guy, but he was fucking her in a position that I could only dream about fucking her in. The athlete in Alex was also showing. She was bouncing her body in fast eager movements.

I could hear their bodies slapping wetly together. His cock made a hollow slapping sound as he pistoned himself in and out of her gaping pussy. I could only imagine the damage he was doing to her pussy with his wild unrelenting thrusts.

She was moaning faster. "Ohohohohoh..." It went on and on. Eventually he cut her off with his mouth. They dove into the kiss, their bodies shaking as they made out.

All I could hear was my wife's muted whimpers now. "Mm mm mm mm!"

Something was wrong. They weren't stopping. I waited patiently, but my patience was running out, replaced with an all new wave of dread and anxiety. I sat down on the edge of the bed, transfixed. I was only able to watch as he took her so rough and forcefully in the shower before my very eyes. It was like last night all over again. I didn't need to be here. It was just them and the rest of the world ceased to exist.

Alex suddenly let out a long muffed cry. "Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

Her toes curled and her body clenched. Her eyes were shut. She was cumming again. And from the way her body shook and convulsed, holy shit was she cumming.

Her moans went on and on. They were suspended in time. She never tore her face away from Brett's as the two enjoyed the sensation of her orgasm, their bodies melting into one.

Then slowly, Brett let my wife down. I wasn't sure if he had cum or not, but I assumed at this juncture, the water was rapidly devolving into frigid ice. But still the steam bellowed from the above the glass partition.

My relief was short-lived, however. It turned out that they were far from done. As my wife's feet returned to the floor, she gave Brett a long eager kiss, running her fingers through his short wet hair. Then she whispered something. They both snickered, and pecked each other on the mouth some more.

Alex then turned to face the glass wall. She was facing right at me, but she looked over her shoulder as she pressed her hands to the glass, spread her legs, and bent at the waist to present herself to her new lover.

Brett mounted up behind her, and I knew what was about to happen— they were going to face me while they fucked.

Alex bit her lip in excitement. I had no idea that they were reliving some thrill that they'd had only hours ago over breakfast... only this time, I'd be able to see them.

Brett slapped my wife on the ass and she squealed with pleasure. Then he positioned himself, rested his hands on the curves of her hips, and sank himself into her most private places.

She bit her lip and gasped as he entered her. Her cheek resting gently on the glass as he began to fuck. Her deep pleasurable exhale fogged the glass in front of her face. Her eyes stayed shut as he drove inch after inch slowly in one prolonged thrust.

Then her eye opened partially and she was looking at me.

I didn't know what to do. I was frozen. This was happening— she was looking straight at me while she was being fucked by another man. I didn't have the first clue what this meant or how to process this. Was she trying to include me? Was she being apologetic? Was she being cruel? Was she trying to remind herself that I was still there? ...Or was I just an accessory whose presence made it that much more intense for her?

Her hips responded to Brett, and she pushed herself back into his thrusts. They were slow, steady, and long. He made sure that she felt every inch of him.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly. Pleasure sighs, like she was getting a really good massage.

All the while, she never tore her eyes off me. Her fingers were pale and white, gripping the slick glass wall.

Behind her, Brett was wearing a stupid smile. He looked overjoyed. And like Alex, he too was staring at me. His hips moved easily. He gave her ass a slap.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned more, her body finding a perfect rolling rhythm, like waves on the ocean surface.

Her stare penetrated me. Her eyes were distant, almost cold. I felt like she was looking at me like I was a bug under glass.

I hardly recognized her. The lust in her eyes seemed to transform her into a totally different person. Eventually her mouth sighed out the words "Harder, Brett."

Brett went from slow and passionate to hard and frenzied in the blink of an eye. He spanked her so hard the sound went off like a gunshot. Then he grabbed her hip with one hand. His other hand shot up her back, wrapped around her hair and gave a firm tug.

"Is that what you want?" He snarled, bending over her from behind. Her head was pulled back so she could look at him. But to my surprise, her eyes stayed on me.

"Yes," she said, staring me in the face through the glass as she said it.

He thrust hard, and her tits mashed against the glass partition. My eyes were as big as saucers as I tried to process everything that was happening and being said. What did all of this mean?

But then they were both grunting like primal creatures from the stone age.

His hips became a blur. His body was moving so fast, I thought for sure they'd break right through the glass.

I trembled softly, sitting on the bed. The dread in my stomach was justified. I was feeling rejection on a scale I never knew I could feel. I tried not to let it get to me. I tried to tell myself this was all out of a sexual frenzy that we'd whipped ourselves into. I was just the one unfortunate enough to finish first. I told myself that them staring at me was all part of the thrill for them. Just a cherry on top. But still... I somehow felt like I was being shown something pivotal— like my wife had taken a new lover, and I needed to see this for some animalistic display of domination.

Brett's roughness grew harder, and Alex was eating it up. His thrusts sent jiggles rippling up her juicy ass cheeks. He tugged her harder by the hair, turning her face toward him. His other hand held her by the neck. He kissed her, his eyes on me while he did.

I realized he was putting on a show for me. Not for my excitement... quite the opposite. As he planted his lips on her mouth and she kissed him back, he continued to stare at me, smiling slightly from the corner of his mouth. He was taking her from me, and he wanted me to see it.

It felt like a gut punch. I could only watch.

Then he tore his eyes from me to look at her. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?" he said roughly.

"Yes!" She cried out almost instantly.

"Look at him out there," Brett insisted. Alex was so caught up in the moment that she did exactly as instructed. The two kissed, staring at me from the corners of their eyes. Brett hardly slowed down. If anything, his pace only increased. I could see their tongues wrestling with each other.

Then Alex suddenly broke the kiss and cried out in a fit of moans that left her gasping for air and resting her head against the glass. Another orgasm wracked her body, this one even more powerful than the last. She had to lean forward and brace herself as she powered through it.

"I'm going to cum, baby," Brett suddenly moaned, letting Alex go, his hands on her hips now as he fucked himself with her body, bringing her back and forward to meet his throbbing member.

"Yes! Do it!" She cried out, still orgasming on him.

Brett slowed down and pulled her until she was standing upright. Both of them still facing me, I could see the entirety of Alex's body, Brett's cock still buried deep within. She leaned back into him— her man, her protector, her mate. Her hands went up to his face, reaching behind her, she ran her fingers through his hair as she turned her head and the two of them shared a long deep kiss.