Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers

Brett's body gave one quick little jerking spasm. Then he withdrew his cock. To my shock, Alex pinched his length between her thighs, trapping his cock there. Then he started to go off. The orgasm came like a firehose, spraying the glass partition in front of us with what seemed like gallons of semen. Rope after rope shot forward onto the glass, making it white and smeared.

Brett sighed in pleasure as his cock continued to spurt. Alex moaned excitedly, feeling him throb with each spasm as her thighs held him trapped.

As his orgasm came to a conclusion, Brett whispered something in my wife's ear. Her eyes opened, she looked momentarily unsure. I only caught the tail end. "Show me what a slut you are," he urged.

Then he put his hands on her shoulders. She went slowly, but willingly, and sank to her knees in front of the mess of cum on the glass. She looked hesitant, to say the least. But then she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and I saw her tongue start to lap at the glass.

I almost doubled over from the shock of what I was seeing. My wife was licking the cum off the glass! Never in my life had I seen her do such a thing. Hell, the few times she's given me a blowjob to completion, she's always run to the bathroom afterwards and spit my cum into the sink, then promptly brushed her teeth.

What the hell was she doing? Where the hell did this come from? Who was this woman? The Alex I know would have instantly refused such a request. But she was doing this so willingly for this complete stranger.

Brett watched, enjoying the show. My wife was on her knees. Her tongue licking up the sticky mess on the glass like a dog. Her eyes opened slightly and she stared at me as she made sure to lick up and swallow every drop of the man's seed.

When he was satisfied, they shut off the shower and exited on shaky legs. Brett wrapped my wife in a towel, then himself. His cock swinging freely between his legs, still semi-hard and looking more bloated than ever.

It took a minute of drying off before the lusty glaze of wild sex dissipated from their faces. I saw my wife returning to her normal demeanor, like she was waking up from a coma.

"Wow, that was fun," she admitted.

I could only stare in uncomprehending disbelief. My mouth couldn't even form the words. My throat was impossibly dry. I hadn't moved an inch since I sat down on the bed. I was aware that I was trembling— with a mixture of emotions that I couldn't process.

Alex leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. It was a warm loving kiss. I could smell the cum on her breath. "Thank you for being so cool about that."

I barely moved, didn't say a word. Was I cool? I certainly didn't feel cool.

Brett smirked at me. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked.

"I—" I stammered stupidly. "I... thought... the hot water?" It was all I could manage.

"Oh, that?" Brett grinned. "I was just making that up. We have plenty of hot water."

My jaw damn near hit the floor. I felt bowled over.

To my surprise, Alex started to laugh.

"W-we did?"

Brett shrugged. "What? You were right. I was just using it as an excuse to get naked again. The important part is, we had fun. Now I'm gonna go get a fire going." He tossed his towel over his shoulder and strode out of the bedroom, as naked as the day he was born.

I watched him go, and so did my wife. But our expressions differed greatly...

*** To be continued... ***


Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories