Cuckle's Lot Ch. 02

Story Info
My Cuckold journey begins.
3.3k words
4.6
18.8k
27
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers

Sammy stepped forward to greet Mikey half-way across the room with a light kiss and a big smile. She was obviously very pleased to see him. Mikey Slipped his right arm around my wife's trim and sexy waist. He gave her a gentle, caring squeeze as he pulled her toward him. They watched my progress with amusement. Both noting and mocking how pathetic Cuckles looked down there on his hands and knees.

As I crawled past them, Mikey gave me a triumphant grin. He landed a light kick on my rear "And when you get in there, you can strip to your underwear. We'll be needing to get you kitted out with some suitable outfits more befitting of your new status Cuckles. But in the meantime, your pants will have to suffice. Now shift your backside. I want some private time to become much better acquainted with your gorgeous wife."

I eyed the bottle of Champagne in his left hand. "Oh yes! - the Fizz" he trilled proudly " I picked it up from the bar. I signed it off on your room number. I knew you wouldn't mind Cuckles." He grinned.

Sammy laughed. "You are BAD!" she mockingly admonished him.

I carried on crawling. "Actually Cuckles, you can take this in there with you, when you've stripped down you can open it for us. I've got much more important uses for my own hands. No drinking any though! It's a good vintage, far too good for a pathetic Cuck. Even if you are paying for it." Mikey wagged his finger at me sternly.

"Once you have the bottle open, knock on the door and wait until we call you through." He held out the bottle, which I recognised from the restaurant wine list. Whilst it wasn't quite the most expensive they listed, it was still a pretty hefty addition to my room bill.

He saw me looking at the label as I took the bottle from him. He grinned " Although not the most expensive they have, it is certainly the best vintage of the field, don't you think?" He nodded knowingly. "I find the '87 a tad too sweet for my liking. I adore sweetness in a lady, yet I prefer my Champagne a little tart. Standing here with Samantha, with that bottle on ice - this is looking like the start of a wonderful relationship." He laughed derisively at me again, patted my head as patronizingly as he could possibly deliver it. "Now trot along. There's a good little bitch."

I heard Sammy giggle briefly as I closed the bathroom door behind me. Then silence. As I sat on the cold lonely loo seat, I could only imagine him taking my gorgeous wife in his arms. And their first shared deeply passionate kiss. As her discarded cuckold husband prepared for whatever humiliation was to follow.

Christ, I felt horny. And she knew it " And don't even think of touching that cocklett of yours while you're in there, or things won't go well for you Cuckles" she called to me. I knew that unmistakable tone in her voice. She meant it.

I obediently stripped down to my dark blue satin briefs, especially bought for my wife's enjoyment on this 'dirty weekend' of 'ours'. Sammy loves tactile. That's why she chose and bought them. I popped the cork out of the expensive bottle, being careful not to spill a drop. I didn't want to be open to accusations of having taken a swig! Christ almighty! What was I thinking! I didn't give a shit about his 'instructions'! And yet, I didn't touch a drop anyway. I told myself that I didn't need anything to drink at that moment. I lied. Gathering up the now open bottle and the two mouthwash glasses sitting next to the sink. I knocked on the door, two soft taps -- then one louder, in case they couldn't hear me.

No call came. Instead, a chorus of squeals of pleasure and ecstasy from the direction of the bed which I recognised as my gorgeous, sexy wife enjoying the attentions of a well-practiced tongue. Unable to contain my curiosity a moment longer, I gently turned the door handle and slowly opened the bathroom door. "You were told to knock and WAIT! Cuckles. Don't be such a nuisance, we're busy." My wife almost screamed at me. It was apparent that Mikey's mouth was a little too well occupied at that moment for him to admonish me himself.

Her tone was vehement. I retreated quickly back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I sat on the edge of the bath and listened as this stranger teased and tantalised my wife's body to one tumultuous orgasm after another. Man, he must be good at that. She had never responded so vocally to my own ministrations, let alone so repeatedly. This whole situation was insanely wrong on so many levels. It was also very, incredibly intoxicating. Christ I was horny.

This heady mix of Jealousy, resentment and humiliation. Who knew what a potent and intoxicating turn-on the cocktail of those feelings could be? Up until that point, I had absolutely no idea. Whilst I had often fantasised about my wife taking a lover, the way these two were conspiring together in their pursuit of each other was way beyond anything I had ever imagined. I realised that this was only just starting out.

I wanted to stroke my cock to the sound of her squeals so badly that it ached. I knew though, that it wouldn't take much to finish it off. If that happened, she would know instantly. And that I knew beyond doubt, really would not go well for me. So, I sat. And I listened. And I nearly lost my mind.

At that point, I was loving it. If I'd known how my life was to change - it might have pulled me up with a jolt. But I had no idea. This was just a very horny episode. In the morning, certainly before Monday morning, we'd get back to our 'normal' married life. For now, this was a long-held fantasy brought to fruition. How I mis-read things quite so completely, I still don't really know.

After what seemed like an age of perching on the edge of that bath, forced to sit quietly while I listened to the sounds my wife's seduction at the hands of her lover. Slowly going out of my mind with lust and jealousy- silence fell once more. A few minutes later, Mikey quietly called me to come in. I switched off the bathroom light, gently opened the door and stepped out into the bedroom with a glass of Champagne in each hand.

The room lighting was subdued to a romantic glow.

Gradually regaining focus, my heart skipped several beats as my eyes adjusted to the change in light. As my vision re-focused, I was able to slowly survey and absorb the eroticism of the scene which now unfolded before me.

I was greeted by an unforgettable vision. Gently shrouded in the dancing glow of the shimmering candelabra above, the beautifully perfect form of my gorgeous and extraordinarily sexy wife was sensually framed within the almost phallic silhouettes of the fabric-veiled bedposts which rose-up, towering above the solid mahogany frame.

Sammy was kneeling on the bed, with arms extended forward into a seductive feline stretch. Her right cheek and soft full breasts were rested sensuously on the satin bedsheet. Her silken hair was spread wantonly across the bed, cascading a shadowy waterfall flowing above her gorgeously delicate flushed cheeks. Her eyes were half closed in a haze of passion. Those full lips gently murmured her relaxed contentment, plump and inviting. My wife's sexy, naked arse and deliciously aroused pussy were delicately poised in the air, exquisitely displayed directly before me.

Her discarded silken G-string and brassiere lay in a crumpled heap on the floor at the foot of the bed atop the similarly redundant satin duvet. Alongside them were strewn those gloriously sexy 'come-fuck-me' high heels. All of these standing testaments to the deftly executed and evidently successful awakening, preparation and seduction of Sammy's wonderfully libidinous body and mind. Her sexy silk corset and suspenders erotically framed her perfectly shaped arse and lusciously aroused pussy. Waiting and craving to be filled.

The scene was just so damned sexy. I caught my breath. WOW. I wanted this woman. With every ounce of my being. I wanted her.

Mikey impatiently but quietly gestured for me to put their drinks on the respective bedside tables. He moved slowly and quietly, mindful not to break the spell of the seductive mood he had striven to weave for the delight of his lover. And my wife.

Standing next to the bed, Mikey was completely naked. His body was clearly regularly gym trained and very buff. I made a mental note to get my lardy backside to the gym. I was never going to compete for my wife's attention against him in that condition. At this point, I just fervently hoped he was either married or poor. Otherwise, I could be in big trouble.

Mikey was patently obviously very, very turned on. Not to mention well-endowed almost to the point of deformity. It seemed that Sammy had been just as successful in preparing him for what was clearly to follow as he had evidently been with her. As I delivered his glass to the far side bedside table, her slightly glazed eyes met mine. She held my gaze for a second or two in a lustful, contented and sensual smile. She was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Mikey slipped a condom over his rock-solid cock. He ordered me to "Come back round here Cuckles." I meekly trotted around to join him standing next to the bed, once more facing my wife's gloriously turned-on and glistening pussy. "Your gorgeous wife and I are about to join together and become one for the very first time. This is going to be a very special moment. We both agree it would be appropriate for you to physically join us together. By doing so, you will be giving us your blessing and at the same time confirming your demotion from being her Husband to devoted Cuckold bitch to us both."

Although he smiled as he spoke, his eyes and demeanour made it clear that this was a done deal. I knew that I had already agreed by virtue of the fact that the room door had been left open to him. It was happening. Period. "Now then, you my dear Cuckles, are going to guide my cock into your wife's gloriously inviting pussy -- isn't he my Darling?"

My wife gyrated her hips sensually. "Oh yes please Mikey. Make him to do that and do it now! I want you -I need you to be with me." Sammy was ravenous to have this man inside her. I was stunned. He presented his rampant cock into my hands. "First, kiss that pussy goodbye, -- then kiss my cock" I obediently knelt on the bed and delivered a light kiss to each in turn. He stood ready to make sure that I didn't take advantage of his lover in the process by lingering too long. He pulled me away and bitch slapped my face with his weapon to indicate that I had over-stayed my welcome at her delicious pussy. He rammed his cock into my throat causing me to gag on it. Lesson taught; he presented his cock back into my hand once more. I subserviently and gently positioned his tip at her deliciously inviting velvety entrance. She allowed herself a smile at the symbolism "who giveth this woman..." as his huge weapon gently, but firmly glided through my guiding hands and deep, deep into my wife's well prepared and softly yielding body. Claiming her as his own.

I had never heard her scream with such bestial pleasure as that moment when his massive cock tore into her yearning pussy. They were joined. My job was done. Mikey gasped with pure, unadulterated pleasure as the velvety silken glove of her sex enveloped his pulsating cock. He casually but firmly pushed me out of the way, waving toward the dressing table stool in the corner of the room "Sit!" A one-word command. As a Master training a puppy! I obediently backed away to the corner and took my seat. I wasn't able to wrest my eyes from the scene on that bed as my wife's new lover repeatedly ploughed harder and more furiously into her delicious pussy while her body writhed against him uncontrollably. They were joined now in body and mind as their fusion with one another transcended any mere physical passion. Two beings in pure unison. Both in a state of ecstasy as their bodies gyrated and pulsated to the primal rhythm of their mutual ecstasy. This man and woman were way beyond simply enjoying sex together. These two were truly making love. They were melding together as of one.

Now, we'd always enjoyed a 'healthy and full' sex life but blow me! I'd never imagined quite how enthusiastic my wife could become. As he flipped her around on the bed still impaled deeply by his cock, her eyes met mine. She held my gaze once more as she ground her pelvis back repeatedly to meet his animalistic thrusting. He reached forward and presented his thumb to her lips. As he continued to fuck the living daylights out of her. She took his thumb into her mouth like some erect penis, and began working her magically gifted tongue along it, the way she had done so many times with my own cock. The minx was taunting me! As she succumbed to the deep fucking sensations of this other man's much larger cock.

He flipped her onto her back and began his final assault, exploding inside her as she erupted simultaneously in wave after wave of orgasmic spasms. Both were screaming the primal screams of pure, unadulterated lust. Their bodies collapsed onto the bed, entwined with each other. They fell silent panting to calm their breathing. They were spent.

"Wow. Wow. Wow!" was all she said. That was enough. If I had any shred of doubt before - I knew there was no going back now. He had her attention.

They lay there for a few minutes in silence. Then he whispered into her ear. She giggled and nodded enthusiastically. She looked at me, eyes glistening in the glow of the subdued lighting. God, she looked wonderful. "Cuckles, come here!" His order was barked. As I approached the bed, Mikey gently eased the condom from his now flaccid weapon- he emptied half of the contents onto his flat, well-toned stomach and the other half onto my wife's ivory white breasts. "Look Cuckles, your wife and I seem to have made a bit of a mess..." his eyes twinkled with mischief. "Here's your chance to repay us for allowing you to be present and watch us. It won't always be the case. Do you understand me?" I nodded slowly as it dawned on me that he wasn't talking about wiping them down with a tissue "No Cuckles! We need to hear you say it!" he blustered. "Yes Sir" I heard myself say. He grinned his approval. Sammy laughed in agreement. "Now, fetch the phone from the table over there." Another barked order. I obediently retrieved his phone.

Mikey set Sammy up with the phone on its video setting and ordered me to "Clean up this mess Cuckles -- you can start with my cock, then work your way up to finish every last drop. If you do a good job, we may even let you clean Sammy up afterwards -- but that's only going to happen if you convince Sammy's camera that you really, really want it. So, get on with it, and show how much you love it!" Sammy pointed her camera directly at me, "And ... Action" she giggled, obviously revelling in my predicament.

I began to lap at the tip of his cock, with the remnants of his slightly salty semen still oozing from it. "We haven't got all day Cuckles, get on with it!" Mikey grabbed my head and forced his now semi hard cock into my face. My mouth opened to receive the growing mass of salty weapon. His cock was easily hitting the back of my throat even in its depleted state. I opened my mouth and began to clean him as thoroughly as I could "Oh, your husband is going to make a very good bitch Sammy, but he could do with some tips from you on how to do it right. Now, fetch the motherload Cuckles." He laughed triumphantly. Grabbing my hair, he yanked my head above his abdomen, before plunging my face into the prepared pool of semen sitting just below his navel. "Get used to the taste my li'l bitch, you're going to be getting plenty more of it."

As I finished cleaning up the last droplets from him, my wife grabbed me by the right earlobe. "Don't forget the rest of it." She grinned widely at Mikey and handed him the camera phone. As he started a fresh recording, she grabbed me now by both ears and forced my face onto her cum saturated breasts "Do a good job Cuck-boy!"

When I'd cleaned her thoroughly, he grabbed my head and pushed my face down between her thighs and onto her musky, juicy pussy. It was very open, having been stretched wide by his rampant cock's thrusting. I dutifully and enthusiastically supped from that deliciously juicy and sweet pussy. Sammy tasted so very good. It didn't last long. "That's a special treat for being a good little Cuckles." He said as he pulled me away from her.

"Now, we're going to get some sleep. You will be sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed Cuckles. You will be up at 7am, clean yourself up, dress and go get yourself some breakfast. Just give them your room number and I'm sure they will add it to your room bill. Sammy and I will have the breakfast in bed that you ordered in advance. You stay in the breakfast room until we call you. "With that, he took my wife in his arms. They kissed. She smiled and sunk her head into his muscular chest. They closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep entwined in each other.

I hunted around for my phone, which had somehow ended up on the dressing table. It didn't really register that it should normally have been in my jacket pocket along with my wallet. I fumbled and set my phone alarm to vibrate at 7 o'clock. At least I didn't need to ask Sammy to remind me of the passcode to my phone anymore. Fortunately, she had made me remove my passcode locking a couple of weeks ago, after she got fed up with me forgetting it and having to ask her. Which I had to admit was a monotonously regular occurrence.

I dosed a little. I Didn't really sleep. My mind was racing. I showered, shaved and got dressed. I quietly made my way to the chair where my jacket had been thrown the night before. I took out my wallet and room key and picked my phone up. As I headed for the door, Mikey raised his head from the pillow. "Leave your room key over here Cuckles, you won't be needing it." I quietly laid the key card on the bedside table next to him and left the room. Sammy was smiling contentedly even as she slept. All I really wanted to do was take her in my arms and cuddle her. But that wasn't my place at the moment.


Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers