Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa," he mumbled.

I tickled his cockhead with my fingertip, and said, "Don't you touch this any more," as I turned back to the bed. Lisa was on her hands and knees, and I stood near the edge of the bed so she could take my erection in her mouth. I let her suck on it for a good long while, as I looked at Cliff sitting in his chair. His cock was straining, and he looked to be in agony, wishing he could just rub it, or touch it, or something. "See, Cliff," I said. "She loves to suck a real cock. If you had a man's cock, she'd probably love to suck you, too." I gasped as Lisa deep throated me, her nose pressed into the black bush above my dick. I moved her onto her back and resumed licking her pussy. I felt Penny reach between my legs from behind, and cup my balls in her hand.

I licked harder and faster, until Lisa gave out a scream, "I'm coming!" she yelled. I pulled her buttocks, pressing her vagina against my mouth as I kept the licking going a long time. The screaming rose and fell, as Lisa orgasmed a second time, a third time. I stopped, and rolled over on my back, pressing my hand against Lisa's drenched mound, feeling it contract under my palm.

Penny announced, "I want some of that," and squatted over my face, so I had no choice but to start licking again. I grabbed her by the ass, and felt Lisa take my cock in her hand. "See," I heard her say to Cliff. "See what a real man can do? See what a real cock looks like?"

Admittedly, my dick was swelled up to its largest size, and Lisa's stroking was driving me closer. I kept licking Penny's pussy, until she let out a long, loud moan and unloaded a great gush of fluid down on my face. She started furiously masturbating until she came with a howl of pleasure. She collapsed on the bed, and Lisa, distracted, let go of my cock. I looked over to see Cliff tightly gripping his penis, not moving his hand, just squeezing it.

"Alright, Cliff," I began. "I've had enough. If you can't follow the rules, then I'll have to punish you." I walked over, my big boner swaying in front of me. "Now stand up!" He did. "Turn around." Cliff turned and faced the chair. "Bend over and put your hands on the chair." He obeyed, his hairless ass facing me and spread open.

"Now, Cliff," I told him. "I really think you're gay. I really think you want me to fuck you. Is that right?" I reached a finger between his cheeks, and tickled his anus.

"No!" he whimpered. "Don't you fuck me! Leave my asshole alone!"

"Oh, Cliff. Don't shout at me. Remember who makes the rules around here." He started to straighten up. I gave his bottom a medium smack. "Keep your hands on that chair until I tell you otherwise! Penny, please hand me the lube." Penny handed me a bottle of Astroglide from the nightstand. I pressed the tip of my finger against Cliff's sphincter, and drizzled the lube down my finger to his asshole. As it got slippery, I pressed it in, just a little bit, as I reached around to feel his penis. Still erect.

I removed my finger, and wiped my hand and Cliff's ass with a towel. "Not yet," I said. You'd enjoy that too much, wouldn't you? No, the punishment will begin now. Sit down on the chair." Cliff sat once again, and I went to my pants and produced a pair of leather wristcuffs from my pocket. "Cliff, if you don't have enough self-control to keep your hands off your penis, I guess we'll just have to restrain you." I took his arms behind the chair, and cuffed his wrists together and fastened them to the back of the chair. His erection continued to stand up, and I could tell he was relieved that, at least, his anus was no longer vulnerable. "Lisa," I spoke. "Will you please get me a razor and some shave cream." She headed off to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Cliff asked, once again nervous.

I replied, "Cliff, since you persist in acting like a little boy, I think you might as well look like one. Lisa returned and handed me a can of foam and a disposable razor. I squirted some foam in my hand, and rubbed it all over Cliff's little patch of chest hair. I began to shave his chest, in slow, even strokes, until it was as baby-smooth as the rest of his body. I toweled off the traces of foam, rubbed my hand over his bare chest, and tweaked his nipples a couple of times. Cliff breathed a sigh of relief, then I squirted another handful of foam, and spread it all over his pubic hair and scrotum.

"Aw, come on, Doug!" he pleaded.

"Cliff, rules are rules. You agreed. You broke the rules. Now you have to pay the price. Whenever Lisa looks at you, she'll be reminded of what a little boy you actually are. Not that she needs any reminding," I added, giving a little squeeze to his now-limp penis. I started shaving away the pubic hair. When Cliff was smooth all above and around his cock, I started on his balls, shaving away what little hair there was. I had Lisa and Penny hold his legs up in the air, on either side, so I could shave the back of his sack, all the way back to his asshole. When I was done, I toweled him off and left him cuffed to the chair.

My own erection had gone down, and my cock was hanging down now. I returned to Lisa, and had her get down on her knees to suck my dick hard once more. With my boner restored, I began fingering Lisa's wet pussy until she was breathing hard and moaning once again. I climbed between her big thighs, gave her fat nipples a couple of tweaks, and slid my hard penis into her big pussy. I ground my crotch against hers, and gave her a few strokes with the full length of my cock. I looked over at Cliff, who had a look of intense lust on his face, and whose little erection had returned. A couple more strokes, and I withdrew, my cockhead glistening with Lisa's pussy nectar. I gave my dick a squeeze to make it swell, so Cliff could see, then I turned Lisa over on her knees, her big butt up in the air. I rubbed her asshole with my thumb, and slid three fingers into her gaping pussy. I kept moving my fingers in and out, until Lisa's moans were loud and the honey was running off my hand. I moved behind her ass, took my cock in my hand, gave it one more big squeeze, and slid it deeply into Lisa's wet vagina. She gasped, and I began banging her from behind like a machine. I held onto her big buttocks and pounded her until she howled. Again. And again. I felt the itch rising from my balls, up the shaft of my dick.

Lisa shouted, "I'm coming!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

"Me tooooo!!" I yelled, and we both kept on screaming as I continued to pound away at her pussy, pumping her full of come. When we finished, I lay down on my back. Cliff's face was beet red, and his penis was dark purple.

"Hey, Cliff," I said. "What happens after we leave? Do you fuck Lisa's sloppy pussy and get your rocks off that way?" He grinned at me.

"Not this time," I went on. I sat on the edge of the bed facing him, and began masturbating his stiff cock. "I'm gonna jizz you out, so you can't fuck for a while. Lisa is going to remember my cock tonight, not yours." I took the bottle of lube and squirted it liberally all over Cliff's cock and his newly-shaved balls and pubic area. Then I resumed stroking him, slowly, deliberately. "Come on, Cliff," I said. "You know you love this. You'd probably rather have me jacking you off than to fuck Lisa with that little boner of yours." I started playing with my own penis with my left hand, kept on masturbating him with my right. "Look, I'm getting hard again," I continued. "You sure you don't want my cock? You look like you do."

I kept rubbing up and down the length of his boner, as he began to moan and breathe harder. I tickled his balls and rubbed his glans, until eventually he shot come all over his own chest and belly. As his penis shrank, I kept milking him until every drop was out, and his cock was back to its little limp size. I undid his wristcuffs and said, "come on, follow me."

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the bathroom," I replied. "I have to pee, and you're going to hold it for me." We walked into the bathroom, and he gently held my penis as I relieved myself into the toilet. I returned the favor for him. After flushing, I lowered the seat and sat him down on it. "Now, Cliff," I said, standing in front of him. "One more thing. You need to give me a cleaning."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, you need to clean my cock for me, like a good little girl."

"With what?"

"With your mouth! What else?" I said sharply. I moved forward, straddling him as he sat on the pot, holding my hanging dick before his face. "Come on," I said. "You know you want to. Give me some suck."

After looking at my penis for what seemed a long time, but in reality was only a moment or two, he gingerly took it in his fingers, placed it against his lips, and tentatively began to suck on it.

"That's good," I encouraged him. "Keep it up."

Cliff began to suck more earnestly, and I felt my cock start to grow again. "You're a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" I told him. "You probably like this a whole lot better than Lisa's pussy, don't you? I bet you did this for all the guys in high school, too, huh?"

Cliff didn't answer. He was too busy working over my penis with his mouth. I grew stiff again. He held my testicles in his hand and sucked harder. After a time, I got close to coming, and I told him so. He pumped my cock with his hand and continued to suck. As I shot my load in his mouth, I let go a yell, and the bathroom started flashing as Penny began snapping pictures with her digital cam.

"What, ... why the pictures?" Cliff asked.

"Cliff," I answered, "you're my cuckold now. I'm Lisa's to fuck whenever she wants. And she's mine to fuck, whenever I want. And you'll go along with it. You'll be there to watch and service us, as we ask. Or, you'll wait in the next room while we fuck, and come in only when we're done. Or, we'll go do it somewhere else, and leave you at home to imagine what's going on, and to wait for Lisa to come home with a cunt full of my sperm. We might do it next week, we might do it a year from now. You'll never know. But what you will know, is that I have pictures of you sucking my cock. If you try to interfere, to stop us, I can't say who might see those pictures. Whenever you want to fuck your wife, just remember the pictures. You only get to do her if she lets you, and I'm guessing she won't let you very often.

"Now, go fetch towels so we can all shower. You're going in the shower, and you'll wash each of us up, in turn. First Penny, then Lisa, then me last, so I can watch you masturbate one more time. Enjoy it, it's the closest you're going to get for a while."

After Cliff had washed each of us in the shower, and had jerked himself off for my amusement, Penny and I drove home. "So," Penny began, after we were in the car. "How often do you think you'll be going over to fuck Lisa?"

"Oh, probably never," I replied. "Unless she decides she wants to invite us over for another party. But, I'll never let Cliffie forget that he sucked my dick, and that I have pictures. That'll keep him on edge forever. He'll love it!"

12