Cuckold Ash

Story Info
Ash is a cuck, she watches her girlfriend fuck another girl.
2.6k words
4.42
20k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I'm hot with anticipation as my girlfriend should be coming back shortly. I really hope that she's had a good night out with her friends. She must have been gone nearly 6hrs already. I'm waiting up, if I go to bed I have to use the spare room.

We've been together 18 months, after meeting in our final year at University. We can't keep our hands off each other. She's tall and blonde, slim and beautiful. I have the the same build but have short dark hair.

What I really love is doing everything together, we're soulmates. We share everything. Apart from tonight, she won't be sharing anything with me.

It's like I have a best friend to go shopping, to the hairdressers, the beauticians, gym and cinema with. The absolute best thing of all is that we get to fuck each other.

I hear the lock in the door and go to the kitchen. She's talking to someone, I'm excited.

"Hi, you're home." I step into the hall to greet her and her friend.

The girl she is with is gorgeous. She is a larger girl with big breasts, and a big arse. She's shorter than the both of us too.

I notice her brunette hair is in a ponytail and tied loosely back. There are strands of hair hanging round her face. I'm trying to work out if her hair is a mess, or if it's her style.

The stranger smiles at me and holds out her hand. I look at my girlfriend, who nods. I take the hand lightly.

The girl introduces herself with a sweet kiss. Her bright red lips stick to my cheek briefly. "I'm Debs." She says with a smile.

"Hi Debs, I'm Ash." I say.

Debs looks at my girlfriend Suzie. "Is this your girlfriend she asks?" She looks me up and down, then shoots Suzie a quick look back at her.

"She is." Suzie confirms.

"She's not joining us? Shame." Debs comments. She looks me over again and leans into Suzie for a deep kiss.

I look on at them both. My heart skips a beat.

"Don't mind her. She just watches, or rather, I want you all to myself." Suzie explains.

"Ok!" Debs is giving me a suggestive smile. The pierced studs in her cheeks sit in her dimples as she smiles.

Leaning now, against the hallway wall, she glares at me. It makes me wet.

"Lots of questions." She says. "Are you going to get involved at all? Will you be playing with yourself? Do you do this often?" She's listing her questions quickly.

"Hah." I let out a little laugh. "I watch, so only that really. If I do get involved in anyway, physically or verbally, I won't be allowed to watch again. No, I'm not allowed, if I do I won't be allowed to watch again. And sometimes."

Debs looks at me a little surprised, and disappointed. "I didn't know she'd be so hot, like you!" I watch her kiss my girlfriend again. Her hand tracks down the front of Suzies supertight jeans, as she feel her up over the top of the denim fabric.

I'm so, so hot. Watching her hand and red nails feel my girlfriend up in front of me, just standing here watching is a turn on for me. I know Suzie will be very hot and bothered too.

"Can you grab Debs and me a couple of beers?" Suzie demands and she takes Debs into the lounge.

I go back into the kitchen and take two bottles from the fridge and open them both. I rush into the lounge.

As I enter they are both on the sofa. They are kissing passionately and holding hands. I place the beers onto the table.

I take a seat in the bean bag in the corner. Suzie, mid kiss, opens her eyes and looks at me. Debs is oblivious as she sucks on her tongue. The kiss is wet and long. They're going to be in this for the long haul.

The feeling I have is one of despair and excitement. I really want to join in, or at the very least give myself a little relief.

Feelings of my being so pathetic, small and insignificant hit me. Sitting here like the third wheel, watching with no power, as my girlfriend hooks up with someone else.

I feel so hot. The ache between my legs is uncontrollable, and I need some remedy.

The kiss between the two breaks off. Suzie unzips the back of Debs dress as Debs leans forward. The kissing is noisy, and wet. They don't seem to come up for air.

As the dress becomes loose, she pulls her arms out, and she frees herself as she pushes it down to her waist. Her breasts are massive, they're being held back by a lace black bra.

Her belly is large and smooth. I resist the urge to crawl over and put my face in her tits.

The tight white top my girlfriend is wearing is now being pulled up and over her head. Debs unclips the white bra of my lover and frees her soft and delightful orbs. All the times I have played and sucked on them, and now they are there for someone elses pleasure.

My clit is getting hard and swollen as I watch the scene unfold. My nipples feel really hard. I want to start frigging myself, or to join in, but I just know that I will be banished from watching.

Tonights pick up is squeezing my girls breasts now, kneading and massaging. They both look over at me, and laugh at me sitting cross legged on my bean bag. God I feel stupid.

Suzie places her face in the giant tits of her new friend, she's licking them and pushing her face into the fleshy mounds. She looks as though she's enjoying it, and her partner is having fun too.

I glance at the beers sitting on the table, they haven't touched them.

Pretty soon Debs bra is off, lost on the floor. Her massive jugs are exposed and my girlfriend is sucking on the nipples, playfully chewing and nibbling. Small complaints and moans escape Debs, as she allows herself to be molested.

It's usually me sitting there and all I can do is watch.

My Suzie is soon standing. Debs is sitting in front of her reaching up and undoing the button and flies of the jeans of my bird. She moves her hands over her arse and into the waistband. She pulls the jeans down. She does so, whilst staring and smiling at me.

Debs knows she is taking my prize from me, her smile says it all. She's looking straight at me, smiling and licking her lips.

The jeans fall down over her nice pert bum, over her fit, strong thighs, down past her knees.

Suzie quickly kicks off her pumps, and the jeans are soon off over her feet.

The only thing she is wearing now is a pair of golden hoop earrings, and a gorgeous smile. Her hair hanging down her sculpted muscular back.

Debs spreads Suzies long legs, I watch her hand slide over her crotch, lightly between her arse cheeks and back through. Her fingers linger and delicately probe at the wet cunt. She brings her fingers to her lips and licks them. Suzie bends down and sucks them too.

There's no further invite required as the big beauty dives forward between the legs of my soulmate, lapping away at her wet snatch.

I'm feeling embarrassed and awkward watching on like some pervert. The hands of my girl take her by the back of the head and holds her in place. She's licking at my toy, my prize.

I watch as her fingers start to play and finger, her other hand scarring the soft and smooth arse cheek of my moaning girlfriend.

Suzie is enjoying this, her eyes closed enjoying the blissful worship of her pussy. The hand is moving in a constant motion between her legs.

I sit crossing and uncrossing my legs. I want to feel myself and release the pent up lust that's building within. The fabric of my cotton pyjama bottom shorts are now damp through.

There are audible moans from both of the girls. Their sex act is now more lustful, its no longer a show put on for me, but a purposeful deed to bring one another off.

Suzie is starting to cum, she forces her partners head harder between her legs. She leans forward as her orgasm clearly begins to build, her new friend is moaning into the muff that she's eating from, her hand moving faster, she fingers the wet hole harder.

Pretty soon, Suzie is cumming and soon spent. She crouches down and kisses Debs again, obviously enjoying and savouring her own taste on the mouth of her lover.

She pulls Suzie up and her dress lands on the ground. Debs keeps on her heels and turns on the couch and kneels. Suzie from behind pulls the tiny panties off. Debs arse is fully exposed, the big round mass is asking for a smack.

Suzie now kneeling, strokes, kisses and gently slaps the white moon in front of her. Debs moans with each kiss she receives and whines at each smack. She jolts as the crisp thwack contacts her dimply skin.

Suzie spreads her arse cheeks, and examines the hole and slit on exhibition. She draws her hand between the spread cheeks, and feels the bald cunt below. She sticks her face between the arse cleavage.

Moans from Debs become pronounced as Suzie devours the arsehole in font of her. I know she loves arse, I'm often being forced over the arm of the sofa for a good rimming.

The last time she'd tongue fucked my arse, I'd just got home after finishing my shift at the hospital. She's an arse delving expert.

I can imagine her tongue swirling around at that brown hole now, sensing for a give in that tight sphincter. Gently pushing to access the big girls shitter.

The girl being devoured is moaning more loudly. I'm watching my girlfriend eating another girls arse. Her own arse in the air, what I would give to get in behind, and form an arse munching train.

My own pussy is throbbing uncontrollably. I sit on my hands clenching my crossed legs together. This is complete torture.

The girl getting her dirtbox eaten is beginning to cum, she bucks her plump behind harder onto the face that's pushing her over th edge. A couple more moans and she comes, her hand rubbing her clit as she does so.

Debs rolls onto her back and opens her legs. My stunning beau kneels between her legs and they kiss and giggle into each other.

"Get my box from the bedroom Ash. I want to use my strapon, if lucks on your side, I might fuck you." Suzie asks me, she doesnt look at me, she sprawled over the girl kissing her.

I make my way to the bedroom, I'm wishing and praying she fucks me. I pick up the box next to our bed, it contains butt plugs, vibrators, condoms, a strapon and lube.

As I come back into the lounge the two women are on the sofa rubbing each other off. I make my frustration clear and drop the box next to Suzie.

She removes her lips from a nipple and keeps her hand between the legs of the other girl. I notice her fingers are deep into the shaved gash of her quarry.

"Ash, find a coin, I'll toss it. Heads you win, and I fuck you, tails you lose and you get to continue watching." Suzies says. She places her face back into the heaving chest in front of her. I start my search for a coin.

After some minutes, I find a coin in my bedside table. It's a 50p that I found rammed into a Champagne cork, done for luck about a year ago.

The lounge smells of sex. I feel completely forgotten about as my girlfriend is on her knees practically fisting this girl. The girl sees me watching and I gently chuck the coin on floor next Suzie. She ignores it, and puts more of an effort into making Debs cum. Debs, is forcing her creamy thighs together, I can tell from the look on her face that she's now spent.

Suzie pulls her hand out, it is drenched. She lies back her head between the larger, smooth, shapely legs as she licks her fingers clean. Debs is stroking my girlfriends hair, I'm both frustrated at seeing this, and sexually frustrated at not being fucked myself.

Suzie picks up the coin, she flicks it up, catches it and smacks onto the back of her hand. Covering it she shows debs. "Please let us know what it is?" She uncovers the coin and Debs smiles. "Woohoo!" She exclaims, "It's my lucky night!"

I step over to have a look, I confirm my fears and see that I lost.

Suzie is back on her feet, she picks up a beer and swigs. Debs is rubbing her twat, getting it warmed up for another ride. Within moments Suzie has our strapon tightened between her legs and round her waist.

Debs is spreading her legs and Suzie is positioning herself between. After a few pushes and moans from Debs the shaft has made its way into the big wet chasm. Suzies sexy arse is motioning back and forth, she's starting to build up steam as she fucks the hot snatch below her.

Debs is sinking further back crying out as she cums against the fake cock. All I do is watch, avoiding my temptations to touch myself.

"Turn over, bend over for me babes!" Suzie demands. Pretty soon she's taking her from behind, the gash and cock are slurping, with each powerful stroke forwards, Debs is panting, she clenches onto my cushion as shes fucked by my girlfriend, her face is flushed and she's biting her lip. She comes with a flood and collapses.

Suzie beckons me over with her finger. I crawl over, "Open your mouth honey, I'll give you a little taster of what you missed."

I'm on haunches my mouth expectantly open. The cock that had been plunging this big girls crevice is now on my pretty thin lips. My girl grabs my hair in the fist if her hand and I open my mouth wide.

I can smell the streamy gungy girl cum on the plastic cock. The sticky shaft enters my mouth. I know what my girl likes, I flash her my big brown puppy eyes. The head of the cock is in my gullet and I draw in a big breath.

The slick plastic member enters my throat. She face fucks me roughly, tears fill my eyes, slobber comes up my throat as I gag. I force the cock out of my mouth, only to have it rushed back down again. I take it like the gullet guzzler I am, until I gag and almost vomit over it.

My girl looks at me proudly. I want a kiss, a bit of affection. She looks at the girl she's pulled tonight. "Fancy a threesome?" Suzie looks at Debs, an evil grin appears, sadly on both of their faces. "I think that would be nice." She replies. I finally feel like I'll get some, this mess between my legs will be resolved.

"I'd prefer you to myself though, next time maybe." Debs added.

My heart drops. Suzie looks at me. "You know where the spare room is." She turns her back on me, I get up and leave them, as she starts fucking her again.

I'll not sleep, I'll lie there hearing them, them in our bed and our headboard banging. I know tomorrow, Suzie and I will have the best sex ever.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers