All Comments on 'Cuckold Beginnings Pt. 03'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

He needs to figure out what he wants, and is able to handle

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan3 months ago

I won't bother to read the next chapter it's too ridiculous!!! Steve is a total wimp pussy no back bone. 1 star.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

They’re in high school. High. School. And no one says anything about how Pam is a two timing bitch? The simp doesn’t have any friends who’ll tell him to take his head out of his ass because he gets nothing out of the relationship except blue balls? That’s he been friendzoned by a conniving cunt who is using him?

All that and you want us to believe that he’s ok with shit from her? She loves him like he’s her pet dog, or her younger brother but she is not in love with him.

And he would have figured that out.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

back in high school I fucked my girlfriend brains out all the time -- yes when we broke up a few times she would fuck other cocks so I was a dom cuckold in highschool

Walton4544Walton45443 months ago

I am noticing a trend in these stories that the female just doesn't give a damn about her boyfriend/simp. These are the types of women that will marry you and take all of your money in a divorce because they are "cucking" you and no longer need you. Many of these stories are bordering on mental abuse that we would never approve of being done to a woman if the roles were reversed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two obvious things in the real world if she really did love her cuckold boyfriend wouldn't she also be fucking her boyfriend, secondly wouldn't they of agreed if only to make this story more believable that in front of mutual friends she would only be with her boyfriend. I think in real life even Paul would of agreed to keep getting his cock wet in his friends girlfriend who's pussy he owned exclusively.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this story so so much.....waiting for the next part ❤️

spinpole2001spinpole20012 months ago

Good start to what could be a great series!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Dude it's so good. When are you releasing the next part

consulting91consulting9126 days agoAuthor

The next chapter has been submitted for about a week. I’m just waiting on the admins to approve and publish it.

dickthestick2011dickthestick201117 days ago

I am waiting for chapter 4 with anticipation. Hopefully Steve gets to go down on her after one of her dates with Paul and get treated to sloppy seconds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES