Cuckold Birthday Present More Equal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got a room on the 4th floor, and as soon as the elevator doors closed, he pressed me against the wall and gave me a big, French kiss. The energy ran through me, my nerves on edge, and my legs were getting wobbly. When we got inside the room, I phoned my husband and left the line open so he could hear everything that was going to happen. I wasted no time in taking Ken's pants off. I couldn't believe how nice he was. My husband Dave is slightly more than average length and width, but Ken was a bit bigger than Dave. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I slid up and down, feeling him grow inside my mouth. By the time he was really hard, He pulled my Jacket and top off, and before long we were both naked and doing a 69 in bed. I flipped around on top of him and pointed his raging hard on at my waiting entrance. I wanted to be on top so I could control how fast I would take him. I was finally able to get all of Ken's cock inside me. I felt so full, and I started to work him up and down. I made sure to talk dirty so Dave could hear me fucking Ken. After a long time going at it like this, he flipped me over onto my back, and buried himself deep inside me. He started pumping faster and faster until I exploded in orgasm. I moaned out loud and told Ken to fuck me good so I could take my well used pussy home to my husband. He felt so good, and knowing Dave wanted me to do this, I had another orgasm. Ken had tremendous stamina, making me cum another 4 times. I sensed him tense up, and I knew he was about to cum. I said "Yes. Come in my pussy now. Give me all your cum so I can take it home to hubby." That did it. He exploded into my pussy, letting out a loud moan. Wave after wave of cum flowed from me. I couldn't believe how drenched I was with his cum. After a while he rolled off of me and I told him I had to go so it was still fresh. He knew what I meant. I put on my panties to keep the cum from leaking out. I told him I would be in touch, got dressed, and left the room.

It was just a short ride home, and I was trying to regain my composure. As I walked in the house I could see the candlelight coming from the bedroom. Entering the bedroom door, I could see my husband tied spread eagle (minus one arm). I said: "Have you been waiting for your well fucked wife to come home?"

Dave said in a trembling voice, "Yes, Mistress M."

I thought to myself, Wow, I just got fucked by a different guy, and my husband is getting off on it, and calling me Mistress. This is going to be fun!

I took his other wrist and pulled it over and tied him down. I took a step backwards to look at my husband, his hairy chest and legs were now completely smooth, and he looked so vulnerable being shaved and wearing just the chastity belt. I felt powerful standing over him, and all my sex drive was back in full force. He was mine to do what I wanted, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it. I said to Dave, "I'm going to take your mind off what I'm going to make you do." I took a butt plug and lubed it up, and proceeded to slowly put it up Dave's ass. I heard him whimper a little bit. Then I took 10 clothespins and attached them to his nut sack, which was already tight from being in the chastity belt. I heard him whimper a little more, but I wasn't going to stop now. I took some nipple clamps and attached one to each nipple. He was really squirming now. I figured his mind would now be occupied, so I slowly worked my way up until my pussy was directly above his mouth.

I said "Happy Birthday Dave, now it's time for you to eat your creampie. Open your mouth." Dave opened his mouth, and I pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and I saw a big glob of Ken's cum fall from my pussy directly into his waiting mouth. With that, I sat down hard on his face. And I felt his tongue probing inside me. I came immediately thinking about being fucked so hard by Ken's big cock, and now my cuckold husband was cleaning me up. This was going to be a fun game!

12