Cuckold Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
A nasty beginning of a very strange day.
1.3k words
3.75
40.4k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark when I woke up. My joints were cracking a bit as I stretched out in the bed under the blanket. I recalled watching Die Hard last night and drinking a toast to Bruce Willis. And of course to myself, since my birthday came the next day.

The silence and the peace that morning felt unusual. There was no need to hurry anywhere, to huddle breakfast to anyone, and even the neighbor wasn't hammering as usual on Saturdays. Our kids were with their grandparents, we had done the shopping online, and now we had the whole morning just for ourselves! Maybe we would even order Chinese, which we sometimes did at times like this.

My slow awakening was interrupted by a pleasantly warm, soft hand. My wife, Laura reached into my pajamas and grabbed my morning erection. She had always loved to play with it, she had been amused by this kind of function of the male body. Even now she began to fondle it loosely, pulling the skin up and down on the end of my cock.

"Good morning, darling," she moaned to my ear. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yeah...," I moaned lustfully, with my eyes still closed. "I haven't slept this well for such a long time..."

To be honest, I could actually have said anything, Laura didn't really pay attention to my exact words: she leaned under the blanket, pushed my pajama pants off my groin, and blew a kiss to the end of my dick.

"Oh, how nice!" I declared. "Will there be more?"

"Maybe..." and she already slipped my bulb between her lips, then began to suck on it gently.

It may come as a surprise, but during the ten years of our marriage, we had relatively little time and energy for morning sex. We had just had to rush to work and deal with things every day, and after the children had been born, we became completely overwhelmed for the weekends. That's why I considered it a rare treasure to be able to cuddle like this - with some mixed metaphor, I was happy like a monkey with a peanut machine.

My cock was rock hard, which Laura swallowed into her mouth lightly. She had always done it loosely, with pleasure, and although I suspected that she had practiced with quite a few guys before we got together, that's why she had been so pro with it. Secretly, sometimes I had daydreamed about her past and I had really enjoyed thinking about how she had all kinds of crazy adventures with guys unknown to me. They hadn't even had a face in my imagination. Only hard dicks and wild, almost perverted energy with which they had embraced my dear partner's body.

Her loose bobbing distracted me from such thoughts. Her mouth was unusually wet, she had probably drunk the usual morning glass of water. She let my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth, then suddenly stopped and just held it inside. It was a wonderful feeling for my sensitive cock to throb in my wife's salivating, warm throat.

I felt it was time to turn things up, as over the past few years I had been able to experience how well she can and loves to deep throat. Sometimes it had been she the one who had put my hand on her head to fuck her mouth a little wilder, so now I reached under the blanket and grabbed her by the back of her neck. I impaled her mouth lightly, making her moan gently, with pleasure.

With my other hand, I also grabbed her by the back of her neck and began to fuck her mouth lustfully. The head of my cock penetrated her throat completely smoothly, without any hindrance, and I was already beginning to feel the saliva gathering at the base of my dick. I loved so many things about this woman, from her preciseness to her ability of calming our children down, and while I had praised her cocks sucking skills so many times, I don't think she took it seriously enough. Though, it had played a serious role back at the time when I had finally proposed marriage to her.

And this hadn't changed over the years. She had sucked me off with visible pleasure on a regular basis, plus she had been ready for it in unusual locations like our car, locker rooms on busy beaches, or just the lodge of a theater. And now I could enjoy this great skill of hers on my birthday as well. What could a man want more than that?

She moved her head on my cock vigorously, and her saliva was already starting to drip onto my balls.

"Fuck, that's so good...," I moaned.

"Mmhmm," she replied with her mouth full, but I guessed she didn't want to say anything specific. So I just went on fucking her mouth with great pleasure.

It was as if a slight electric shock made my testicle tingling as my little darling ran her fingernails over my sack. I loved this hard fondling. I felt like I wasn't far from a great spurting, but I still wanted to enjoy her hot wet mouth a little longer. So I pulled my wife's head off my dick and slapped the head of it to her lips a few times.

"Are you ready for a decent amount of fresh morning sperm?" I teased her.

"Uhhm..." she gasped. Unfortunately, I couldn't get her to say so dirty things during these years as the porn actresses do. But I had been fairly compensated by the fact that, almost without exception, she always swallowed my semen enthusiastically. So at this time, it was more like a teasing - I knew for sure that my words would make her horny. She had listened to them more than once with her pussy getting wet, eyes closed, and I had been lucky enough at the end to experience how horny she became from them.

"Will you swallow it, honey?" I asked. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready," I heard from under the blanket, and there was no stopping from here. I grabbed her head by the hair with two hands again, and pulled her mouth deep in my cock. I pushed hard, basically used Laura's head for my own needs. It was as if she had been a cheap whore instead of the partner of my life and the mother of my children, a slut whom I had called over for a hard mouth fucking just a few hours ago.

"That's it, swallow it, baby!" I ordered her, but I knew it was actually unnecessary. Laura had swallowed it ten years ago, on our first evening together, like a really good, obedient little girl, and she had enjoyed doing so ever since. Unless I had come into her pussy or had wanted to decorate her breasts, maybe her face, I had always shot my semen into her throat and she had always made it disappear thoroughly, with pleasure.

She did the same again, swallowing my load busily, though I felt it quite rich, since we hadn't had sex in the last few days. But Laura was doing her thing, eagerly swallowing every drop, and when I became completely empty, she still sucked the head of my cock acorn a little, but carefully, of course, because she knew that's how I love it.

When my balls emptied their aching load completely, I let go of my partner's head. She still gave me a kiss on my wet dick, then raised from under the blanket with a big smile.

"Good morning, darling!" she said.

"Good morning to you, too! And thank you for this great birthday present!"

"Come on, that was just a foretaste! The real gift will come later!" she said, then popped up and left me in our marriage bed alone. And I stretched out satisfied, feeling really good, having no idea it was going to be the most memorable birthday of my life.