Cuckold Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
The birthday fun continues in the bathroom.
852 words
4.01
14.7k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a shower. I shuddered a little from the cold floor, but the warm water jets rolling on my skin felt very nice. I smeared myself with the shower gel from top to bottom, and to my greatest regret, it was time to wash the rest of my sweetheart's saliva off my dick as well.

I was just rinsing the foam off myself when the door opened and Laura entered beside me. She was already naked, with her hair tied up. We had showered together several times and then it had always ended in sex, so we hadn't really got round to it on an average morning. So now I was very happy to have her joining me, ready for action according to our unspoken rules.

"You still have an erection?" she asked seductively, her hand slipping softly on my cock, which really was hard now. "I just took care of you!"

"What could I say...," I moaned. "This is one of those days..."

"That's good news...," Laura said. She leaned over my cock, and as she pulled back my foreskin, dripped a small portion of saliva from her lips onto the head of my cock. Then she pulled the skin back on it and started massaging like that, spreading her warm saliva on my cock.

It felt so great to have my wife's soft hand jerking my dick up and down. It was damn exciting to watch her finely manicured fingers and red-painted nails as well, as if I had just been in the shower scene of a porn movie.

"Can we start the second round?" she growled in my ear, and I just nodded enthusiastically.

Laura then knelt behind me, and beating my dick vigorously, buried her face into my ass. It was such a wonderful feeling to experience her wet, warm tongue beginning to circle on my anus. I sighed heavily and began to enjoy it with my eyes closed as she was licking my asshole.

She was the first woman in my life to do even this. The sex had been good with my exes, as well, but they had rather excelled in sucking only, and some of them even had trouble swallowing my sperm in the end. Laura, my little darling stood out in this too. There is perhaps little talk about this, still it is really important for men and women to fit sexually - and we got along perfectly, even in filthy things.

"That's it, jerk it off," I said hoarsely, almost unnecessarily, because my dear wife was jerking my cock wildly as her tongue penetrated deep into my ass. She slid her tongue into me with plenty of saliva and twisted it thoroughly, licking my rectum well.

I lowered my head, leaned against the tile, and pushed my butt back, onto my partner's face, who was licking me with unusual greed. The snapping of my foreskin echoed in the small, humid room, and my acorn was a little sensitive due to the sucking I just had. But my dick was throbbing wildly from the blood, the caress of the warm water, and of course the powerful movements of Laura's delicate palm.

"Let it go...," she whispered barely audibly behind me. "Shoot a great one!"

This made me reach back and push her head back into my buttocks by the hair. She continued the deep, salivating licking eagerly, and I couldn't take it any longer: the sperm shot out of my dick in thick spurts. I moaned loudly, but Laura didn't stop, jerking out every drop vigorously and keeping her tongue pretty deep in my ass. She only stood up and hugged me from behind when she already felt like no more was coming out and my knee stopped shivering as well.

"Look how much came out," I pointed proudly at the tile. Laura smiled and looked at the wall in front of me with several streaks of sperm glistening on it. "I saved a huge amount in the recent days..."

Then Laura surprised me again. As if the pleasure I had received from her in the morning hadn't been enough, she now showed her even wilder side: she knelt beside the wall and licked my semen off the tile with big, wide tongue strokes. It was damn exciting to see her clean up every drop and eagerly swallow my jizz. When she was done, she leaned back, turned to me, and showed that her mouth was completely empty. She knew how much I loved it when she went down to be a bitch.

"What a good girl," I praised and patted her face. I knew she loved it when I played with her that way, humiliating her a little, stepping out of the scene of everyday life.

"Happy birthday!" Laura said, pressing a quick kiss on my face. "Now finish your shower and hurry for breakfast," she said, then wrapped a towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom. I stood there in the shower satisfied, happy, and I had no idea what kind of adventures still waited for me that day.