Cuckold by someone from my past

Story Info
Meeting up with a stranger turns out to be a bad decision.
8.1k words
4.16
6.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers

It was Friday night and my wife was spending the night at her parents house. I was searching the hook-up sites in hopes of finding some m2m action.

I don't identify myself as being gay, maybe bi, but a closeted bi. Wife has no idea. I don't frequent the sites and I'm very selective of who I hook up with. I like married guys who want no strings attached for mutual masturbation or oral.

I had a regular guy back in my 20's that happened to be my wifes older brother, but he moved to the other side of the country. I see him about once a year, so I've been trying to find something similar but more frequent. It's tough to trust men on these sites and its always hard to come up with a solid meeting place.

My computer dings and a chat notice pops up from a guy on the site. I look at his profile, married looking for regular bj hookup at his place. There is a pic from the neck down. He's got a muscular build, nice chest and abs, and a great cock.

I reply back and we start chatting. I don't have a pic on the site but he liked my profile name, jackin75. My name happens to be Jack and the 'in' comes from the first two letters of my last name, 75 is the year I was born. Its perfect for a gay site and easy to remember for me.

After a good hour of chatting, we really hit it off. He agreed to have me over for a mutual jackoff, but his wife was going to be home in an hour so we had to be quick. I jumped in my car and drove the 20 minutes to his apartment. I knocked on the door and he invited me in.

I introduced myself "Hi, I'm Jack. Thanks for having me."

He shakes my hand "Hi, my name is Dave."

His hand was twice the size of mine and he stood about 6'2, solid build. I'm 5'10 with an average build, but I felt tiny next to him. He's got a nice, chiseled jaw and stunning blue eyes. The guy was hot.

Once he shuts the door, he immediately drops his pants. His cock is fully erect, it has to be 7-8 inches and thick. I forget about the mutual masturbation, I want his cock in my mouth right now.

Without hesitation, I get down on my knees and wrap my lips around his cock. I've only seen cocks this big in pornos and I finally have one in my mouth. As I work on his meat, I take a look up at him. He's holding his phone taking pictures of me sucking his cock.

I jump back "what the fuck, man."

"Why did you stop Jack Intepp?"

I look at him puzzled, "how do you know my name?"

He looks at me, "you don't remember me? Think back 20 years ago, you and your gay partner framed me for assault. I spent 17 years in jail. When I saw your profile, I wondered if you were dumb enough to use your name."

I'm laying on the floor staring up at him, when it hits me and I realize who he is. "Oh shit, look man, it wasn't my fault. I just happened to be there."

"Bullshit", he snaps back at me. "You could have easily told the truth. You lied to the police to cover for your boyfriend."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I was young and stupid. The whole thing freaked me out. My buddy did it, but I don't know where he is anymore. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell the truth," he says back to me. "I want you to be punished for what you did to me."

"Please, I'll do anything," I plead back to him. "Do you want money.....I can get you a job?"

He stares down at me, thinking of what he's going to do next. "I got an idea. Your going to suck my cock right now. I'm going to take your number. Anytime I call, I want you ready to give me a blowjob. If you don't, these pics get out to your wife and friends, and I go to the police."

We did completely fuck this guy over. I always thought this would come back on us and wondered if this is why my brother in law left. I make a move for his phone. He quickly grabs my hand, twists it, and pushes me back to the floor. I sit in frustration and ask, "How long does this go on?"

"I don't know yet, but at least 17 BJs for every year I was behind bars.". He starts stroking his cock, getting it ready, knowing I have no way out.

Without saying a word, I crawl over to him and take his cock into my mouth. His cock keeps growing as I suck and its difficult to take his entire shaft. I hold the base and keeping working my mouth. Dave grunts and grabs the back of my head. I feel streams of cum hit the back of my mouth and down my throat.

He pulls his cock from my mouth "Thanks, I needed that. I'll send you a text with one of your pics. You can use it as the header so you know its me calling, haha!"

I stand up and leave his apartment. As I'm driving home, my phone dings. There's the pic, me on my knees eagerly sucking his cock.

Two weeks go by and I never hear from Dave. I'm hoping the humiliation and fear he already put me through is enough for him. It's Friday afternoon and I'm finishing up a work assignment. I hear a knock on the door and when I open it, there is Dave standing in my doorway.

"Hey bud, how's it going?" he walks through my door. "I texted you but didn't get a response, so I made a housecall."

"I didn't get a text. H-H-How did you get my address," I stutter out.

"You were easy to find, the internet is great. So you want to do it right here."

I whisper back to him, "I can't, my wife is here."

Suddenly, she walks in from the next room. "Hey Jack, can you try and fix......who is this?"

Now I'm panicking, "Hey Diane, this is Dave. He is an old friend of mine."

Dave walks towards her and reaches his hand out "Nice to meet you Diane. Jack's told me a lot about you. I must say your even more beautiful in person."

My wife blushes and shakes his hand "Oh your too kind. Its nice to meet you Dave." She grins at him, staring right into his blue eyes and back to me. "Jack, can you try and fix that drain."

"Sure Diane, just give us a few minutes," I reply back.

Dave looks at my wife, "what seems to be the problem? I'm a plumber by trade, I would love to take a look and help you out."

Diane looks at me and back at him, "Umm sure, follow me." She walks towards the kitchen and Dave follows. He turns back to me, mouths the word DAMN, and squeezes his hands in front of his chest referencing my wifes tits.

My wife is hot. She's 46 years old, 5'5", about 110-120lbs. She's got long blond hair, nice c-cup tits, and a nice little bubble butt.

I stand in the entry way thinking of how I was going to get rid of this guy. I've got to play nice so he doesn't say anything, but need him away from my wife.

He's working on the drain, making small talk and cracking jokes to my wife. Fucker is hitting on my wife. She's laughing at everything he says. My wife sees me, "Jack, where have you been hiding this guy? He's fixing the drain and said he could fix the bathroom wall too. We need him on speed dial."

"Yeah, he's a jack of all trades," I reply back.

She walks out of the room and I look at Dave, "Hey, you got to go. I can follow you back to your place and do it there."

"Slow down bud, let me finish this up," Dave says back to me. "Diane also asked me to fix the wall you busted. She's great, I don't know how a piece of shit like you scored her."

Shit, can this get any worse?

Diane walks back into the kitchen, "Hey Jack, you left your phone in the study. Do you want to explain this to me?"

I look at my phone and there is the text 'hey cocksucker its Dave. I'm ready for my blowjob' and then a second text 'no reply, I'm cumming over.'

FUCK! Thankfully I didn't put the blowjob pic as a header, but this is bad enough.

My wife is staring at me waiting for an answer. I think quickly and say "yeah, that was Dave. He was just joking around."

She gives me a puzzled look, "really? This guy sends you THIS text, then shows up at our house unexpected. An old friend I've never met, something is up."

"No, seriously," I quickly defend myself. "He's an idiot and likes to joke around."

"I'm the idiot," Dave says from the sink. "Looks like the cats out of the bag Jack-O or should I say Jack-in."

At this point Diane gets irritated, "what the hell is going on? No more lies, I want the truth. Jack, shut your mouth. Dave, why are you here?"

Dave looks at me, then back at Diane, "well 20 years ago, your husband and his buddy are trading blowjobs or fucking in the backseat of a car. A friend of mine has a camera and snaps their picture. Jack's buddy gets out and hits him with a baseball bat, turning him into a vegetable. I walked up and he hits me, knocking me out. When I came to, the cops are arresting me. Your husband and his friend blamed me. Said my friend and I were fighting over a girl. I spent 17 years in prison."

"I'm sorry that happened to you, but are you sure it was Jack?" Diane asks

"Yes, of course. His name is in the police report and he didn't deny it when he came to my place a couple weeks ago."

"Why was he at your place?"

Dave laughs a little, "well, he was looking for some action and found me. He gave me a blowjob and agreed to give me more as repayment for my 17 years."

"You know it all makes sense," Diane says to me. "Is this what your up to when you sneak off at night to go have a drink with a friend? I knew you were up to something. I thought maybe another woman, but men....wow!! Dave, just go to the police. I'm done with him."

My eyes are tearing up and I say to Diane, "I'm sorry, the other guy is your brother. If he goes to the police, Jason will be arrested."

"Fucking Great," Diane shouts. "So you made this agreement with him to keep everyone out of trouble but the only ones who lose are me and Jasons family. You are an asshole." She turns and walks out of the room.

"She's pissed," Dave chuckles to me. "At least you don't have to sneak around anymore. Lets get this over with, do you want to blow me here in your kitchen?"

"Fuck you," I snap back. "Get out of my house, go to the police. I don't care anymore."

Suddenly Diane comes barging back into the kitchen, "No, thats not going to happen. Your giving that blowjob and I'm going to watch. I want to see what you've been up to the last 20 years."

Dave claps his hands together, "Alright, it's a party. Where should we do it Diane?"

"Basement, I rarely go down there and don't use that furniture. Follow me." She turns to leave and Dave follows. I stand in the kitchen for about 5 minutes when I hear Diane shout, "come on asshole, lets get this over with."

I take one last thought to ponder the situation and realize my life will get worse if I don't do this. I head toward the basement and walk down the stairs. I can hear them talking, he is telling her how tough his life has been since he got out of jail.

I turn the corner and Diane claps her hands, "Yea. its showtime." Dave is sitting on the couch and Diane is in the chair next to him.

I start walking towards them when Dave stops me and says "Wait, take your clothes off right there."

"Why do my clothes need to be off?"

Diane quickly answers back, "because he said so. And your not in the position to ask questions."

I start removing my clothes. Dave looks at my wife, "thanks for the support. I kind of like having you here. After this, I can fix the wall and then I can make him do it again."

"Okay, now what?" I ask from across the room.

Diane looks at me "Hey, what did I tell you? No questions" She turns and smiles at Dave, "thanks, but this will only be a one time thing for me. So make it special."

Dave starts laughing, "sounds good. Come on over Jack-O. Actually wait, get on your knees and crawl over."

I do as I'm told and get on my knees. I start crawling to Dave.

I'm kneeling in front of him, my wife is next to me. He stands up and drops his pants. His limp cock drops in front my face. He takes it in his hands, he rubs it on my face and slaps it across my cheek

"I need to get hard. Look at him Diane, he's enjoying it already." Dave points to my cock which is fully hard.

He continues stroking his cock and rubbing it around my face. His thick cock is now pressed against my face.

"Geez, thats impressive." We both turn to Diane, who is clearly staring at Dave's cock.

"I know, its the one gift I have," Dave replies. "Do you want to touch it?"

Diane smiles at him, hesitates for a second, then reaches put and places her palm under his cock. "Its heavy." She wraps her hand around and gives it a few strokes.

I'm kneeling in humiliation as my wife strokes his cock. She points it at me "alright, let me see if you can fit this in your mouth."

I open my mouth and wrap my lips around his cock. I start sucking at a quick pace, trying to get this over with.

Dave puts his hands on my head and pushes me away from his cock "slow down, your not going to get me off at that pace."

"Yeah, slow down" Diane agrees and giggles. "You need to be slow with something so big."

Dave turns to my wife, "do you have experience with big cocks?"

Diane smiles, "I do not. I've only been with Jack for the past 20 years and he's obviously much smaller. He's the cheater, not me."

"HaHa," Dave laughs. "Do you want to try it out? Show Jack how its done."

Diane doesn't say a word, just leans forward and grips the base of his cock. I watch as she takes his head in her mouth and slurps down the shaft. She turns her eyes in my direction, looking right at me as she sucks his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Your much better then your husband" He reaches out and cups Diane's tits. She doesn't say a word, just lets him massage her tits while she sucks his cock.

Diane takes his cock out of her mouth, "hmm, thats big. My jaw kind of hurts. Come on Jack, your turn."

Dave sits down on the couch and I move forward between his legs. I go back down on his cock, this time with more effort and attempt to do better than my wife.

As I suck, Dave says to my wife "Diane you have great tits. Can I see them?" Without question Diane removes her shirt and bra revealing her tits to Dave. "Damn, your hot. I want to suck them."

I look Diane's direction and she's sitting topless smiling at Dave. She stands up from her chair and lifts her leg over my back. She leans forward pushing my head down on his cock, giving Dave access to suck her tits.

With Diane laying on top of me, his manhood is pressing against the back my throat. I'm trying to speak, but only a muffled sound comes out. I can't see anything but hear Diane moaning.

Diane lifts herself off my back and falls on the couch next to Dave. I come up for air from his cock, with spit dripping from the tip to my mouth.

"Oh my god your hot, I'm so turned on right now," says Diane as she lays back on the couch. I look at her as I'm trying to regain my breath. She isn't even acknowledging me, just staring at Dave.

"Get back over here," Dave says. I move towards but I'm kicked in the face by Diane's foot. She straddles Dave and starts kissing him, dry humping his cock.

I fall back on my ass and watch my wife make out with this guy. His hands are exploring every inch of her body, rubbing her tits and massaging her ass.

I can't sit through this any longer. I stand up and walk towards my clothes. "Where are you going?" Diane says. I turn around and my topless wife is on her feet and walking towards me.

"I can't believe your doing this with him. I'm not going to sit here and watch," I shout to my wife.

"Again, you don't have a say in it," Diane says to me. "If you want to keep this life, you will stay right here. The other option is you leave and don't come back, everyone finds out your gay, and you go to prison. Is that better?

"Why do I need to watch?" I question back to my wife.

"Because I said so. I've been good to you for 20 years. You've been lieing to me and cheating on me with men. I think I deserve a night of fun and I want to share my fun with you. Now get over there and suck him."

I turn back towards Dave. He's still sitting on the couch and smiling at me. "Come on over Jack."

I kneel in between his legs and take his cock into my mouth. I use my hand to stroke as I suck, hoping to get him off quickly so this nightmare can end.

Dave grabs my head, controlling the speed of my sucking. I feel a warm hand grip my hard cock and begins to stroke it. Diane whispers in my ear, "feels like you enjoy sucking cock. Sorry, but its time for us to switch."

I pull back from Dave and look at Diane. She has removed her pants and is completely nude. She stands over me and I'm looking directly at her neatly trimmed pussy. "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

I raise my head and stick my tongue out. I run my tongue between her lips and up to her clit. She backs away, "that's enough."

Diane moves towards Dave and straddles him again. She grabs his cock and puts it at the entrance of her pussy. She grabs his shoulders and slowly lowers herself on his cock. I watch as her pussy stretches open and accepts Dave's giant cock.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," She begins to bounce up and down. "I can't believe how good this feels."

Dave's hands are massaging her ass while his mouth explores her nipples switching from left to right. I watch in humiliation, but my hardon never goes away. I begin to stroke myself, enjoying her bounce on his cock.

I get up from the floor and move to the chair next to them. Dave notices me, " Hey Diane, take a look, I think Jack-O is liking this. Tell him how you feel."

She leans back and puts her hands on his knees, looks in my direction with a devilish grin, "I'm so happy your enjoying the view. His cock feels so good inside me."

Her back is arched and her tits are bouncing as she rides Dave. She looks incredible. I can only sit here watching, wondering how I could have fucked this up.

In one motion, Dave lifts up from the couch with his cock still deep inside my wife. He rises to his feet and lays her back on the couch. He positions one of her legs over his right shoulder and spreads the other over the edge of the couch.

He begins a steady pounding. My wife is moaning in pleasure, taking every inch of his cock. I can tell she's about to orgasm, possibly for the second time.

"Jack-O come over here, see what an orgasm looks like on Diane's face."

I move from the chair and take a knee next to my wife. She reaches out and grabs hold of my hard cock, looks me in the eye, "Oh my god, I can't take it. I'm going to cum. AAARRRHHH!!"

I watch as my wife has what looks like the most intense orgams of her life. I've never seen this look on her face. It makes me feel even worse about my situation, however my cock remains hard.

Dave suddenly grabs the side of my head. He pushes it down on my wife's stomach. My nose is inches from her pussy and I watch as his giant cock continues its assault.

Dave begins to grunt and I can tell he's about to orgasm inside my wife. Without warning, he pulls his cock out and a stream of cum squirts across my face, some of it enters my mouth and some in my nose. He moves his cock closer to my face and another rope jets out, spraying my lips.

"Holy shit, that's the best pussy I've ever had," Dave compliments my wife. "Jack-O turn around and show Diane my paint job."

I turn to my wife, I can feel the cum dripping down my face. "Ooh, that's a lot of cum on your face. I'm sure it's not your first time," Diane says with a giggle.

Dave bursts into laughter and pushes me down on the couch where he had been sitting. "Go ahead Jack-O, finish yourself off. Were done here for now."

I don't hesitate and start stroking my cock, staring at the two of them. She stands up from the couch, her pussy still glistening. Dave puts his arm around her and says, "why don't you show me this wall you want fixed."

They both walk away, leaving me on the couch by myself. I watch both their naked asses and start cumming across my stomach.

I stayed in the basement for about 30 minutes, pondering my options. I wanted to grab my hammer and bash his head in. This asshole had sex with my wife in front of me. As awful as it made me feel, for some reason I enjoyed watching it. I guess I'm happy she got off, maybe now she will look past everything and we can move forward.

jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers