Cuckold by someone from my past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the main floor, I could hear them talking upstairs. I crept my way up the stairs and towards my bedroom. They were talking in the connecting bathroom. He is tryng to sell my wife on a bigger project for the room. I peaked in, my wife is standing in her bathrobe and piece of shit Dave is wearing mine.

"Comfortable?" I asked Dave

He looks at me and smile, "Hey Jack-O, you get yourself all cleaned up? Diane and I are thinking about redoing the bathroom."

I look at my wife and she looks over at me, "I think it will be great. We had talked about it and Dave could do it for a lesser price."

Rather then say anything, I turned around and walked away. I descended to the basement, far away from Dave and my wife.

I sat on the couch thinking through what was happening. Is this nightmare going to end? Should I start planning for divorce and move far away from here?

After about 30 minutes, I decided to take a shower and go talk this over with my wife. The shower felt good. I exited the bathroom with a towel around my waist and walked over to a closet I had some clothes stored in. I noticed laying on the floor were my wifes panties from earlier.

I looked at them and noticed a wet stain, obviously arousal from earlier. I picked them up and placed them to my nose inhaling her scent.

"What are you doing?" Dave said

I jumped and dropped the panties from my hand. I turned around and faced Dave. "Nothing, just getting changed. You startled me."

"It doesn't look like nothing," said Dave.

I could hear my wife walking down the stairs. "What is going on?" she said.

"Jack-O is about to jack off with your panties," Dave said while laughing.

"N...N...No I was wasn't," I stuttered out. I knew I was busted, piece of shit snuck up on me.

"Don't lie Jack-O, they were at your nose when I came down." He picked the panties up off the floor and then grabbed the towel, yanking it from around my waist. "Look at his hard on, the little pervert liked it."

I look at my wife and she rolls her eyes at me. "Jesus Jack, what is wrong with you?"

I stood there in shame, nothing I could do about it. I was prepared to stand up for myself and instead was caught with my nose in her panties.

"Get dressed and come upstairs," Diane says. "We want to go over this with you." She turned around and walked away. Dave followed while laughing.

I don't have any boxers down here, so I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt from the closet. I will free ball for the time being until I can get to my room for boxers. I dressed myself and picked up the towel from the floor. Took a deep breath and slowly walked up the stairs.

When I entered the kitchen, Diane was standing against the counter with a glass of wine. Dave was sitting at the table, with a bottle of whiskey in front of him.

"There he is, come have a seat," Dave said to me as he pulled a chair out.

He put a shot glass in front of me and poured me one. I sat down and didn't say a word, but quickly downed the shot. "Thats the spirit buddy." He poured me another and himself one. "Cheers!" For some reason, I tipped his glass and drank another. When I put the glass down, I noticed the panties from the basement sitting on the table. I immediately felt humiliated again, but Diane spoke up getting my attention.

"I want to show you my plan for the bathroom," she said. She put a piece of paper on the table that had a drawing of our bathroom on it.

I listened as they both talked through the project with me, doing a couple more shots with Dave. Since this ordeal started, this was the first time I felt human and still married to my wife. From what he has put me through, I liked that he was only charging me for materials. He said it would be about a week to get done.

I looked over at my wife, "if this is what you want and your happy, then I think it all looks good." I was fine with it, but I also knew I was not in position to argue.

Diane walks over to the table with her wine glass in hand. "I am happy with it. Dave is really helping us out with the cost." She puts her other hand around Dave's shoulder, pushing him close in a sideways hug.

I immediately tensed up and Dave noticed my reaction. He wrapped his arm around Dianes waist. "It's all good buddy. For one week, we will be one big happy family." He smiles and pats my wife on the ass.

"Oh stop teasing him," Diane says pushing his hand away.

"Haha," Dave laughs. "Jack-O doesn't mind, he likes sharing you." He takes his other hand and reaches up her shirt, fondling her tits.

I want to reach out and punch him, but instead I watch. My wife is smiling and pushing his hand down. He continues to grope at her chest.

Dave takes his hand out from under her shirt and points at my crouch. "Look, he likes it." The whiskey must be kicking in, as I look down and a tent is growing in my sweats. I immediately stand up and walk towards the basement stairs.

"Wait, stop," my wife yells to me. I stop in my tracks, but don't turn around. "Come back here." I hesitate and decide to keep moving forward. I hear footsteps behind me and my wife grabs hold of my shirt. "I said wait." She pulls me back and steps in front of me.

I stop and look up at the ceiling. "Why are you stopping me, just let me go downstairs."

Diane is now standing in front of me and puts her hands on my chest, lightly pushing me back. "Why do you keep walking away? Remember, you started all of this."

"I know, I said I was sorry. I don't want to watch him touch you and for you to enjoy it."

"Well, from the looks of it, you are enjoying it." Diane reaches down and grabs my hard cock, which is pushing to get free from my sweat pants. As she rubs my cock, her face gets close to mine. I can smell the wine on her breath. "I think you like watching, don't you?"

I want to say no, I really do, but I can't. My cock just keeps getting harder. Her hand reaches into my sweats and she pulls my cock out, stroking it. "You like watching Dave touch me, grabbing my tits. Admit it, Jack. Tell me you like it."

I continue my silence. She spins me around so I am facing Dave. She is pushed up against my back. I look at Dave, who has pulled his cock out and is now leaning back in the chair.

Diane slowly strokes at my cock from behind, whispering in my ear. "Tell me you like it. Do you want me to suck his dick? Do you want to suck his dick?" She pushes against me, forcing me to move towards Dave. I remain silent, but I groan from the pleasure I am getting from her hand. "Look at his dick. Say it, Jack. Tell me you like it."

I look down at Dave's cock. He is holding it at the base and pointing his massive erection in my direction. The pleasure takes over and I give in to my wifes request. "I....I like it."

"Aahhh, thats it," she says. She releases my cock and grabs the waistline of my sweats, pulling them down to my ankles. Her hands run up my legs. She grabs my right hand, placing it on my cock. I slowly stroke it. She leans in again and whispers, "now I know what you really want."

She moves away from me and struts over to Dave. She leans down and grips the shaft of his cock. The size difference is evident. She can wrap one hand around my shaft, but can easily get two around his. She strokes his cock and plants her lips against his. They begin to make out in front of me. I watch and stroke my cock.

Diane releases her lips from his and whispers something in Dave's ear. She stands up and pushes up against my arm. I can feel her breasts against me. "Do you want to blow him?" I stand there frozen, unsure how to answer. "Tell me, tell me what you want."

I give in to her teasing. I know what I want and stutter out the words, "I-I-I want to suck his dick."

"Hahaha," she laughs. "I knew you couldn't hold back. We are going upstairs. You are welcome to come watch."

I stood there staring at Dave's cock. I wanted to suck it, I wanted her to tell me it was okay. Instead she walked away, leaving me aroused and hungry.

"See you upstairs boys," she says as she walks out of the room.

Dave looks up at me, "Damn boy, she is going to make you beg for it." He grabs his cock, twirling it around at me, and tucks it in his pants. "Come on, lets go upstairs."

I bend down to grab my pants and pull them up, but Dave stops me. "Whoa, don't put those back on. Wear these instead." He tosses the panties from the kitchen table at my face.

"I...I can't fit in these."

"Haha, of course you can." Dave says. "If you want to come up, then you need to wear those. Slide them up. Might be tight, but they will fit."

I hang my head in shame, but as instructed I open them up and slide each foot through their hole. I pull the panties up, stretching them over my hips. I tuck my cock in, but it sticks out one of the holes, resting against my leg.

"See, they fit perfect." Dave says smiling and laughing at me. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Come on, lets go show your wife what her new girlfriend looks like."

I walk to the stairs with Dave and follow him up step by step. When we get to the bedroom Dave stops at the door. "Hey honey, I have a surprise for you. Jack-O wanted to dress up." He grabs me by the shirt pulls me in the doorway. "Take the shirt off."

I do as I am told, removing my shirt. I am now standing in the doorway wearing nothing but my wifes panties. I look at the bed and my wife is laying there in a pair of shorts and tank top.

"What the fuck!" my wife shouts. "Are those my panties?" She climbs off the bed and walks over to me. "Why are you wearing them?"

"Oh come on, I think he looks cute in them." Dave says as he slaps me on the ass. "Its for fun, unless he likes wearing them."

Diane shakes her head and gives me a concerned smile. "Okay, I will play along. This day just keeps getting crazier. Can you remove Dave's clothes Jack?"

I look over at Dave who is already in the process of taking his shirt off. I take one look at his muscular body and immediately drop to my knees, grabbing the waistline of his pants. I pull them down and his cock drops out in front of me. I take one look at it and open my mouth engulfing his shaft.

"Whoa....eager little cocksucker," Dave says.

He was right. As soon as I saw his cock again, I needed it in my mouth. I did not care that my wife was right there, I was hungry for his manhood.

"Oh my god, Jack. Back off," my wife shouted. I kept sucking before Dave backed away and his cock fell out of my mouth. I looked up at him and then at my wife. My wife stood in awe of what I just done.

Dave was smiling and laughing. "See, you dress him up a little bit and he shows his true feelings. I should put some makeup on him, maybe a dress."

"No, we are not going to do that. This look is weird enough." said Diane. She bent down and looked me right in the eyes. "From now on, I make the rules. Understood?" I nodded my head in agreement. "You can stay in here if you want, but you will do as I say. Go sit on the chair over there and cool off."

"Crawl," said Dave as he slapped me on the ass. I did. On my hands and knees, I crawled over to the chair. When I got there, I sat down and looked at the two of them.

Diane was smiling and shaking her head at me. "I could have sworn I was married to a man. What happened to you?"

"Haha," Dave laughs. He's still a man. We call them princesses in prison. He's a cuckold in here."

"What is that?" My wife questions. "I have never heard that before."

I sat listening and unlike my wife, I have heard of that. I have even watched cuckold porn. It was hot to watch, but I never thought I would be involved.

"It's guys who like to watch their wife with other men. Usually men with bigger cocks, like me." Dave grabs my wife and plants a deep kiss on her. She gladly accepts his tongue, putting her arms around his neck. After they make out for a minute, he pulls back from her mouth. "Why don't you show him the proper way to suck a cock?"

Diane smiles at him, "Mmmm, gladly."

She kneels down in front of him, running her hands down his chest and abs. She grips the shaft of his cock, opens her mouth wide, and takes him inside. Her lips work back and forth over his shaft. She is trying to take his cock all the way, but I can tell each time the tip hits the back of her throat.

"Jack-O, crawl back over here and kneel next to Diane."

I do as he says, crawling back to them. With his cock pushing her cheek out, Diane's eyes look over in my direction. She wants me to watch her and I want to watch. I reach down to the tip of my cock, which is hanging out from the side of my panties. I start stroking the tip between my finger and thumb. I am on the verge of cumming.

"Hey!" Dave says and we both look up. "Tuck your cock in the panties, I don't want to see it. No stroking for you."

I am sure disappontment is shown on my face as I reach down and do as I am told. My cock is pressed against the material, my hardon aches as it wants to get out.

Dave pulls his cock from my wifes mouth, lifting her up to her feet. He grabs the bottom of her top, pulling it over her head. Her tits and erect nipples fall out. I have seen her chest thousands of times, but this time they looked better then ever. Dave's massive hands sqeeze them and he takes her nip in his mouth. He reaches down, pushing her shorts to the floor and revealing her in only a lace thong.

Dave pushes her down on the bed. He leans over her and presses his lips against hers. His tongue runs down her neck and over her chest, sucking her nipples again. He moves lower, down her stomach, and grabs the waistline of her panties. Diane lifts her legs in the air, allowing him to slide her panties off. Her legs fall back on the bed, bending at the knee. Her pussy is glistening in front of me.

"Damn, look at that Jack. Doesn't that pussy look perfect," Dave says. My wifes fingers rub against her lips, and over her clit.

"It....it does," I stutter out. "C...c...can I taste it?" I look up at my wife and she is smiling, but shaking her head no.

"Sorry little buddy, she says no. Here sniff these." Dave tosses her thong on my face. I hold them in place, inhaling her scent. Dave looks at my wife, "can I taste?"

Still smiling, Diane shakes her head yes.

Dave grabs her legs, lifting them up over his shoulders. He kneels down and I watch his tongue lick over her clit. Diane moans in pleasure, "oh my god, that feels good."

I should be upset Dave's tongue is in my wife's pussy, but watching her receive pleasure is a major turnon. I sit back on my feet and rub the panties covering my cock.

He lifts her left leg up higher. His tongue descends lower and onto her asshole. My wife has never been into ass play, but she allows his tongue to rim around her hole.

"Holy shit," Diane moans. "That feels so good. Your tongue is amazing, don't stop."

Dave brings her leg over and flips her body. She is on her knees now, with her ass in the air. He continues to tongue her asshole, while also licking her pussy. Diane continues to moan. Dave uses his finger to slide over the areas his tongue isn't on. His finger presses on her asshole, inching its way in.

"Oh god," Diane says. "No....no, you can't do that" He keeps pushing into her ass. while using his tongue on her pussy. "Please, you need to stop. I don't like......please.....fuck, that feels good."

I am close to rubbing a hole through the panties as I continue to generate friction against my cock. I inch closer, trying to get a better view of the oral taking place in front of me.

Dave notices my closeness, he stops licking and stands up. He keeps his finger tip in her asshole. "Take a look at her pussy Jack. Can you see how hot she is?"

I nod my head yes. Her pussy wetness is gleaming and I can almost feel the heat generating from her.

Dave grips his cock. He aims it at her hole. "Watch her face as I slide my cock inside." I have a front row show as his cock reaches her entrance. My wife has already fucked Dave once, but his cock looks bigger then her hole. He glides the head in. I look at my wife, her mouth drops open and her eyes close. I am not sure if its pain or excitement.

"Aaah....Oh shit.....oh my god, that feels good!" Diane shouts out. "Your cock feels amazing."

Dave slides it in further, almost every inch of his cock is buried in my wife. He takes his finger out of her ass and grips hold of her cheeks. "Stand up Jack." I standup, next to Dave. "Lick her asshole," he tells me.

A sex act on my wife I have never done. I look down at her asshole, seeing his cock slide in and out of her pussy. Leaning down, I insert my tongue in her hole. Dave holds my head in place. I rim around her hole, every once in a while getting a taste of Dave's cock as he pumps into her.

My wife is moaning in pleasure as she starts screaming out. "Aaah.....aah.....aaahh. I....I....I can't take it. It feels too good. I am.....I am going to cum. Aaah.....aaah, I'M CUMMING!"

"That's it baby, cum for us." Dave tells her. "Tell me how it feels."

"Oh shit, your cock feels so good. I can't believe how good it feels."

Dave grabs my hair and lifts my tongue from her asshole. I stand next to him as he pumps harder into her, smacking against her asscheeks. "Your pussy feels so good, I need to cum."

Diane continues moaning with her face buried against the mattress. "Please cum for me. Cum on my ass."

Hearing her words sends a sensation through my body. I grab my cock and start jerking off. Dave slowly pulls his cock from her pussy. He rests it on her asscrack, pushes her cheeks together, and starts humping her ass. I pull my cock from the panties and a stream of cum erupts from my head. It sprays across her ass, covering her cheeks and Daves cock. At the same moment cum spurts from his cock, spraying across her back. He pumps between her cheeks a few more times, emptying the rest of his seed.

"Oh yeah, that felt good." Dave says as he gives my wife a couple slaps on her ass. "Look at the mess we made, Jack. Can you clean her up?"

I look at her ass. Streams of my cum go side to side across her cheeks. Streams of Dave's cum run from the middle of her back, all the way down her asscrack. I lean down, sticking my tongue out and licking the stream from the top of her ass to her back. I swallow what I pick up and continue to lick.

"Haha," Dave laughs. "I meant grab a towel, but this is better." I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even question his request. My wife hasn't said a word, but I can hear her panting.

Dave grabs my hair and pushes my head towards his cock, "now clean me off Jack." His cock is shining from my wifes juices. I open my mouth and wrap my lips around his shaft. He pushes on my head and begins fucking my mouth. I can taste the mixture of pussy and cum, my own cum. I clean him off as his cock softens in my mouth.

He backs away from me and his cock falls from my mouth. I look at Dave, while swallowing the leftovers in my mouth. "Nice job Jack. Diane still needs to be cleaned up. Grab a towel or be a real slut and lick the rest up."

"Mmm, lick it up Jack," my wife says with her face still buried against the mattress. Her words were all the motivation I needed. I put my hands on her ass and licked my cum from across her cheeks. "Hehe, that is hot. Lick it up." I lick and swallow every stream of cum from her backside. I make sure she is clean before lifting my head up.

Diane flips over on her back, "Oh my that was amazing. I don't think I can move till morning."

Dave falls on the bed next to her, wrapping his arm around her. "You are right, that was great. Let me lay here for a moment and then I will get going."

"I think you should stay over, you can sleep next to me." I stood there staring at the two of them and couldn't believe my wife just said that. "Jack doesn't mind. Right Jack?"

"Umm, no. Of course not. Wh...Where am I going to sleep?" I stutter out.