Cuckold by someone from my past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane gives me a stern look and says, "I don't care Jack. Your not sleeping in here. Use the spare bedroom or the basement." I turned to leave. "Hang on, take my panties off and grab your own clothes." I dropped her panties, which had stains from precum all over them. I grabbed some of my clothes and left the room.

I slept in the spare bedroom that night. When I woke up in the morning, our bedroom door was closed. I could hear them in there, possibly fucking again. I walked away, leaving them alone. I felt rejected, not sure how much longer this would go on. My wife was happy, our bathroom was getting redone, I guess it wasn't all that bad.

For the next week, Dave worked on the bathroom. He only stayed over a couple nights. I am pretty sure he slept with my wife both nights. Diane banned me from the upstairs, so I had to move into the basement and had no idea what exactly they were doing. Once the bathroom was done, I stopped seeing him.

I wasn't sure what was going on between the two of them. When I saw Diane she would make small talk with me. In fact, she told me her brother and his wife are coming to stay with us in a few weeks. She made it very clear to me that I was not allowed to reach out to him about what went on. Hopefully, she just doesn't want them to know and isn't planning a surprise for him.