Cuckold Case Files Pt. 01

Story Info
A psychologist delves into a humiliated cuck's mind.
3.1k words
3.73
8.9k
7
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMERSVILLE COUNTY PSYCHIATRIC UNIT

CASE NOTES

CASE #: 022523-A

PATIENT: Leonard Arnold

DOB: 4/29/XXXX

STAFF: Edna Keener, D/Psy. D

REFERRED BY: Municipal Court/Hargrove

February 8

PRE-SESSION CLINICAL NOTES:

Patient is a 46-year-old Caucasian male ordered for treatment by Municipal Court Judge Cynthia L. Hargrove. On Jan. 22, Summersville County Sheriff's deputies discovered patient naked on Division Street with multiple torso lacerations and a feather-duster inserted into his rectum. Weather conditions were below freezing. Patient claimed a third party had dared him to streak downtown but refused to disclose who had made the dare or the origin of his injuries. Deputies placed patient under arrest and referred him for psychological evaluation. Judge Hargrove ordered outpatient treatment in the court's Second Chance initiative which forgoes criminal charges contingent on successful program completion.

Interview transcript follows:

DR. EDNA: Hello, Leonard. How are you today?

LEONARD: I-I'm okay. Um, how long do these things usually last?"

DR. EDNA: The sessions are an hour. Why?

LEONARD: I-I don't know. I don't mean to be rude; it's just that I've got a lot to do at home.

DR. EDNA: Well, why don't we forget about obligations for a while? Since we're here already, let's just relax and chat a bit.

LEONARD: Um, okay. H-how you doing, Doctor... uh...

DR. EDNA: You can call me Dr. Edna. And I'm just fine, Leonard. How are you feeling today?

LEONARD: F-fine, I guess.

DR. EDNA: Well, I'm glad to hear that. Tell me a little about yourself.

LEONARD: Um, I dunno. What's there to tell? I dunno if there's anything that complicated about me.

DR. EDNA: Why do you say that?

LEONARD: I dunno.

DR. EDNA: Okay. So, what sort of work do you do?

LEONARD: I work in an office. I'm finance director for a large refrigerator company.

DR. EDNA: What's work like?

LEONARD: It's okay, I guess. I make good money, and I've always had a knack for numbers so the job is actually kind of easy. I'm basically a glorified bookkeeper. I just keep my head down and try to stay busy at work. Nobody really talks to me. People walk right by me and I know they don't see me.

DR. EDNA: Well, that must feel terrible.

LEONARD: I dunno. Kinda.

DR. EDNA: How are things at home? Your file says you're married?

LEONARD: Er... um, yeah.

DR. EDNA: What's your wife's name?

LEONARD: Dawn. Dawn Jankowski. She, uh, she didn't take my last name. You know, back when we got married.

DR. EDNA: Well, that's pretty normal. Lots of women keep their maiden names after marriage. How did you feel about it?

LEONARD: About her not taking my last name?

DR. EDNA: Yes.

LEONARD: Um, I dunno.

DR. EDNA: Okay, Leonard. How would you describe your relationship?

LEONARD: With my wife?

DR. EDNA: Yes.

LEONARD: Well, um...it's kinda... well, it's a long story. It's really complicated.

DR. EDNA: We have lots of time. We're down for as many sessions as we need, Leonard. So, let's back up a bit. When you were getting married and Dawn said she didn't want to take your last name, what was that conversation like?

LEONARD: Uh, well, it wasn't really a conversation. She said she wanted to keep her name and that was that. I didn't really have a say. In that or anything else.

DR. EDNA: You didn't have a say? Why not?

LEONARD: Um, we... we don't have what you'd call a normal marriage.

DR. EDNA: Listen, Leonard, nobody has a normal marriage. Everyone's different.

LEONARD: Yeah, but I'm talking really, really... you know, not normal.

DR. EDNA: Okay. Tell me about it.

LEONARD: Ugh. Do I have to?

DR. EDNA: Well, I can't tell the judge that you've completed the court's requirements if you don't open up to me during these sessions.

LEONARD: And... um, if I don't, would I go to jail?

DR. EDNA: Quite possibly, yes. Judge Hargrove is pretty lenient with first-time offenders but she doesn't tolerate defendants who violate her terms. Everything you say to me will be confidential, Leonard, I promise. Unless you pose a threat to yourself or others I'm legally obligated to keep what we talk about in here a secret. I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to help you.

LEONARD: Okay. T-thank you.

DR. EDNA: You're welcome. So, tell me about Dawn. Is she older than you, younger than you?

LEONARD: Younger. She's 33. We got married when she was 22.

DR. EDNA: And you were how old at the time?

LEONARD: Um, 35.

DR. EDNA: And you say she always gets her way? Was it like that from the beginning?

LEONARD: Oh, yeah. She wants things how she wants them. I mean, there's a reason she is how she is. She kinda had a messed-up childhood. She was in a pretty bad situation when I met her.

DR. EDNA: How so?

LEONARD: She was still living with her mom in the trailer park. Her mom's a heroin addict.

DR. EDNA: Oh, well that is a bad situation. How did you meet?

LEONARD: She was a waitress in the restaurant I used to go to.

DR. EDNA: And you asked her out?

LEONARD: Um, well, no, not exactly.

DR. EDNA: No? What happened, then?

LEONARD: Well, her car had conked out and she was worried about how she was gonna get to and from work. I overheard her talking to another waitress about it, and I kind of butted into their conversation and offered to give her a ride every day. She said she thought that was creepy because she didn't know me enough to get in the car with me. So I offered to let her borrow my car.

DR. EDNA: What did she say?

LEONARD: She said, "hell, yeah." The other waitress called me a sap but I ignored it. She was always saying rude stuff to me. The other waitress, I mean, not Dawn, although Dawn would always laugh.

DR. EDNA: So Dawn borrowed your car? For how long?

LEONARD: Oh, she never gave it back. I ended up giving it to her. Well, actually, she just kind of kept it. Until I bought her a new one a few months later, anyway.

DR. EDNA: So, then, how did you get around?

LEONARD: Me? I... I took the bus for a while. Then, after a few months she got tired of my car and wanted a new one, so I bought it for her and started using my old one again.

DR. EDNA: Well, that was awfully nice of you. Was she appreciative?

LEONARD: I guess... in her own way. I mean, she never says "thank you" or anything like that. But I can tell when she's happy. And I think she was pretty happy when I gave her my car; and then really happy when I bought her the BMW.

DR. EDNA: Okay, then. So, tell me how you started dating.

LEONARD: See, that's the thing: we never really dated. Not the traditional way, anyway.

DR. EDNA: No? So... I don't understand. How did you date?

LEONARD: She would... well, she'd basically call me when she needed something, and I'd run and do it for her. Like filling up her car with gas, cleaning her place. She'd let me take her out sometimes at first to restaurants and movies she wanted to see, but it's not like we ever... you know, kissed or anything.

DR. EDNA: So, when did you first kiss her? After you were married?

LEONARD: Um... uh... we never.

DR. EDNA: You've never kissed your wife?

LEONARD: I told you: we don't have a normal relationship. She only let me take her out because I have a good job and could buy her stuff and take her to expensive places. She came right out and told me that. And then when my aunt died and left me some money, she said she wanted to get married. For security, she said, so she'd never end up in a trailer like her mom. So, it's not love. I mean, I love her -- more than anything in the world -- but she doesn't feel the same. Not about me, anyway. Dawn is in love with... with James. Not me.

DR. EDNA: James? Now, who is James?

LEONARD: Um, he's Dawn's boyfriend. He, uh, lives with us.

DR. EDNA: Oh?

LEONARD: It's... embarrassing.

DR. EDNA: As I said, Leonard, I'm not here to judge. Nothing shocks or surprises me. And nobody's situation is so terrible they have to be ashamed of it. We all find ourselves in circumstances from time to time which we might want to improve or even change completely, but that doesn't mean we have to be embarrassed. Being embarrassed or ashamed... those are useless emotions that don't get us anywhere. Okay?

LEONARD: Um, okay.

DR. EDNA: So, how long has James lived with you?

LEONARD: For about three years now. But he's been with Dawn for 5-6 years.

DR. EDNA: And you're okay with that?

LEONARD: I told you, I really don't have a say.

DR. EDNA: But are you okay with it?

LEONARD: I dunno. To be honest, I wish... I wish it could be different, yeah. I do. But it is what it is.

DR. EDNA: So, I've got to ask you, Leonard: What are you getting out of this? If you don't have a say in anything, and your wife loves another man? A wife you haven't even kissed after years of marriage?

LEONARD: Well, I love her.

DR. EDNA: I know, Leonard, but isn't love supposed to go both ways? It doesn't sound like you're getting much love in this relationship.

LEONARD: I thought you said you weren't going to judge me. This is how my marriage is. I can't help it.

DR. EDNA: Okay, you're right. I'm sorry. I'm just a bit concerned that your situation at home may have somehow contributed to your legal troubles.

LEONARD: Oh, well, yeah, that's an understatement.

DR. EDNA: Okay. How so?

LEONARD: Um... because I was being punished.

DR. EDNA: Punished? What do you mean?

LEONARD: That's why I was out there... you know, naked. With the... the feather duster... um, in me. James was really mad. So he drove me downtown and kicked me out of the car like that in the freezing cold.

DR. EDNA: Why was he so mad?

LEONARD: I... well, my wife was, uh, sleeping... and... I'm sorry, Doctor Edna, this is, like really, really embarrassing.

DR. EDNA: I told you, there's no need to feel embarrassed, Leonard. If you think you're going to shock me, you're not. I've been practicing for a long time and I've heard just about everything. So... just say it.

LEONARD: Um, well, James... he... he caught me... smelling Dawn's underwear and staring at her while she was sleeping.

DR. EDNA: Oh. It says in the report here that you were covered in welts but you refused to tell the deputies where they came from. Did James do that?

LEONARD: Yeah. Yes.

DR. EDNA: Listen, Leonard, if you're being assaulted, you don't have to tolerate that. We can alert the police--

LEONARD: The police? Oh no, please, Dr. Edna, please no. Dawn would go absolutely crazy. Please, it's okay if James hits me. It's totally okay.

DR. EDNA: Why is it okay?

LEONARD: I mean, I don't have any other choice, not if I want Dawn in my life. If they want me punished, well... I just have to deal with it and try to be a better servant.

DR. EDNA: A servant?

LEONARD: Well, yeah. That's what Dawn and James say my job is. They say that's the only way I'm any good to them. The only reason they let me stay.

DR. EDNA: And you're okay with this arrangement?

LEONARD: Yes, it's how Dawn wants it.

DR. EDNA: What about what you want, Leonard?

LEONARD: I want my wife to be happy.

DR. EDNA: Fair enough. But are you happy?

LEONARD: Um... uh... I don't know. Sometimes, I do wish things could be different, to be honest.

DR. EDNA: Different? How so?

LEONARD: I mean, I don't want to whine, or anything... but I'd like to be in a regular relationship, where I get to kiss my own wife, and... and, well, you know, make love to her and stuff. Or just to sit and watch TV together. Instead of doing chores all the damn time. Sorry, excuse my language.

DR. EDNA: That's okay, you can say what you want in here. Listen, Leonard, it's perfectly normal for you to want these things, like intimacy and affection, and, yes, sex. Have you ever approached Dawn about it?

LEONARD: Oh, gawd, no. Ask her to kiss me? Have... sex? Are you kidding me? You're talking suicide. James would kill me. If you think throwing me out of the car naked in the freezing cold was bad--

DR. EDNA: Listen, Leonard, I'll be honest, I'm concerned that you're being assaulted and taken advantage of here. I'm wondering if the police shouldn't get involved.

LEONARD: No, please, I'm telling you it's consensual, Doctor. You can't call the cops if it's consensual... can you?

DR. EDNA: No, I can't, Leonard, but I'm not convinced this is consensual. I've had patients who are into S&M, or swinging, but this doesn't sound like--

LEONARD: No, Doctor, that's it -- we're into swinging and S&M. Write that down. S&M and swinging. There's no abuse or assaults going on. It's all just games we play. Sex games. Please don't call the cops. Please, I'm begging you.

DR. EDNA: Okay. For now, we'll put this down as consensual. But if there's any time you ever want to talk about it, I'm always here.

LEONARD: Thanks.

DR. EDNA: So, let's get back to your home situation. James lives with you; what are the sleeping arrangements?

LEONARD: Well, Dawn and James sleep in the master bedroom, obviously.

DR. EDNA: Why is that obvious?

LEONARD: I dunno.. because... well, they wouldn't even think of having me in their bedroom. I mean, I sleep on the floor in there sometimes, if they fall asleep without telling me to go. But my room is in the basement.

DR. EDNA: Okay. And you say you do a lot of chores?

LEONARD: All of them.

DR. EDNA: Is that why you said when we first started today that you had a lot to do at home?

LEONARD: Yeah. If I don't stay on top of the housework, it really piles up, and then Dawn gets mad.

DR. EDNA: So, you get no help from Dawn or James with work around the house?

LEONARD: Oh, man, no. I can't even imagine Dawn or James doing housework. She hasn't washed a dish or a load of clothes since day one. And he just makes messes everywhere. They're lucky they have me or they'd be living in a pigsty. It's usually pretty bad by the time I get home from work.

DR. EDNA: Does James work?

LEONARD: No.

DR. EDNA: So, you're supporting both him and Dawn?

LEONARD: Right.

DR. EDNA: How did James come to live with you?

LEONARD: Um, I dunno... I mean, one day they just told me he'd be moving in. They had me rent a U-Haul and move everything myself. I packed everything in his apartment, loaded it on the truck, and then unpacked it at home. All by myself.

DR. EDNA: Wow, that must've been really difficult.

LEONARD: Yeah, I was exhausted by the time I got done. I couldn't move the next day.

DR. EDNA: That's not what I mean. How did it affect you emotionally, moving his things into your home?

LEONARD: It made me sad. And kind of mad, to be honest. He and Dawn laid on the couch all day binge-watching their shows while I was killing myself. And I had to be quiet when I was carrying his stuff in, too, because they said I was making too much noise. The hardest part was unpacking, though. I started crying when I put his clothes in the closet, and the toothbrush and stuff. That kinda made it permanent, you know?

DR. EDNA: Yes, I imagine that was hard. So, tell me about James. Does he whip you very often?

LEONARD: Um, yeah... well, not as much as he used to, actually. He did it a lot when he first moved in. I think he was trying to show who was boss, and he had me bending over 2-3 times a day sometimes. Every single day. I could hardly sit down at work. Now, it's way better; he only beats me maybe once, twice a week or so, and usually only if I've done something wrong.

DR. EDNA: Usually? Are you ever beaten you haven't done anything wrong?

LEONARD: Oh, yeah, it happens. They don't need a reason. Sometimes, if they're in a bad mood I'll be whipped even if I didn't do anything. A few years ago, when the Chiefs lost the Super Bowl, James was so mad... I got 100 strokes that night.

DR. EDNA: What does he use to whip you?

LEONARD: It's a cane. A fiberglass cane. It really hurts a lot.

DR. EDNA: How about Dawn? Does she ever whip you?

LEONARD: Sometimes, if James isn't around and she's really mad. But she likes him to do it. She gets turned on by it, to tell the truth. Like, really turned on.

DR. EDNA: She does?

LEONARD: Yeah. And... well, this might sound stupid, but in a way, I feel like I'm being a part of her... you know, her sex life. I wish it could be the regular way -- you know, like James does, making love and kissing and stuff -- but at least there's something about me that turns her on. Even if it's watching James beat me. It's... something.

DR. EDNA: I can see that gives you some measure of comfort.

LEONARD: It does.

DR. EDNA: Well, Leonard, our time is just about up. It was nice meeting you, and I look forward to seeing you again. I'm going to prescribe you some Xanax to hopefully help you with those bad feelings. Remember, there's no need to be ashamed about anything, even if it's a situation you eventually may want to change.

LEONARD: Oh, no, I don't want to change. Not if it means I can't have Dawn in my life.

DR. EDNA: I understand, Leonard. I'll see you next week.

End transcript.

POST-SESSION CLINICAL NOTES:

Patient is in an abusive relationship with his wife and her live-in boyfriend. Patient claims the abuse is part of a consensual swinging/BDSM relationship, although that appears to be a ruse to avoid police involvement. Patient doesn't seem to enjoy the abuse but feels he must endure it in order to continue a relationship with his wife. Patient appears to be suffering from multiple pathologies which will be explored in future sessions.

PRESCRIPTIONS: Alprazolam 0.5 mg

EK/cw