Cuckold Case Files Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DR. EDNA: I can see that. Well, Leonard, looks like our time is up. It's been nice chatting with you. Go to the front desk and your Zoloft prescription order will be ready in just a few minutes. Make sure you fill it.

LEONARD: Okay.

DR. EDNA: And make sure you take it.

LEONARD: I will.

DR. EDNA: And, listen, Leonard, you know you don't have to share everything we discuss in here with Dawn and James. In fact, I'd prefer you didn't.

LEONARD: You want me to lie to them? OMG, that's crazy.

DR. EDNA: No, don't lie. But you are allowed to keep some things to yourself.

LEONARD: But if they found out--

DR. EDNA: How would they find out if you don't tell them? I'm bound by the ethics of my profession to keep what you reveal a secret, unless--

LEONARD: Unless I'm a danger to myself or others. I know that. But I'm not. A danger, I mean.

DR. EDNA: I know you're not, Leonard. You take care, and we'll see you again next time.

End transcript.

POST-SESSION CLINICAL NOTES:

Patient claims he has decided to come out as transgendered but this ruse clearly is at the behest of his wife and her boyfriend, based on their assumption that it would be easier for patient to win a lawsuit claiming LGBTQ harassment if police involvement were ordered. Patient's depression has worsened based on his current circumstance. He does not like dressing as a woman and finds it highly embarrassing. Patient's ruffled pink dress and heavy makeup were an obvious effort by his tormenters to make him appear as ridiculous as possible, as is the humiliating name his wife picked out for him, Faggetta. However, there's no legal justification at this point for police involvement, because patient insists the abuse he's forced to endure is consensual and it is my belief that he would never press charges under any circumstances. Immediate focus should be on helping patient navigate his depression.

PRESCRIPTIONS: Sertraline 100 mg

EK/cw

12