Cuckold Chronicles 16: Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather smiled and stood up. She was only wearing her panties. She grabbed her robe, leaned down to give me a closed mouth kiss and left the tent. The sun was just coming up as I watched her walk the short distance to the next campsite.

The 1st thing I noticed was our sleeping sentries must have gone to their tent during the night. That was good, then they hadn't seen Heather go to Troy's camper. I kept myself busy taking care of all the ice chest. After draining the water out, I had them all lined up and started filling them with the allotted drinks for the day. I kept glancing over at Troy's camper, waiting for Heather to come back. Ten minutes later I heard the door open. Heather was stepping out, tying her robe as she did. Troy saw me and smiled, giving me a 2 finger salute, a sort of, Thanks buddy, I'll see you later, type of salute. Heather came strolling back to our camp with a big smile across her beautiful face. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I shouldn't have been shocked when she had a mouthful of cum and she was shoving it into my mouth with her tongue, but I was. She kept kissing me as she swirled her tongue around my mouth, making sure I got it all. I saw Troy standing in his doorway, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, that sure was a surprise. Did you enjoy it?

"Yes, I did, but I somehow think Troy, and you, enjoyed it more," she said with a slight giggle. "He wanted to return the favor of the gift you sent him."

"I have a question, how did you give him my cum without waking him up first? The whole idea is to feel your mouth on the cock before the guy wakes up.?

"It wasn't easy. I was still holding your load in my mouth while I started sucking him. As soon as he woke up, I delivered your present to him. A little had dripped out when I opened my mouth, but I licked that up when I went back to work. He has a wonderful cock, I can't wait to feel it inside me. He isn't as long as you, but he is a bit thicker. When do you think we can get together with him?"

"Since he doesn't have to get up early tomorrow, maybe tonight after the kids go to sleep. It might be midnight or so."

Our conversation was cut short by the boys who were just coming out the tent. Heather started getting breakfast for them and I got dressed to go on my morning ice run. Dressed isn't the right word. While we are here, I only wear my swim suit and my Kino's, that's it. When I make the ice run, I throw on a tank top & grab my wallet. I kissed Heather & headed for my car.

Troy was just pulling out as I pulled out onto to dirt road of the campground. "Hey Troy, I'm cooking chicken on the grill tonight, care to join us? We're taking the kids out on a snipe hunt after it gets dark. We could use some help with that if you'd like to hang around with us."

"I'd love to eat with you guys, but I never heard of a snipe hunt. I have to get going to catch the tide. Can you explain it to me later?"

"Can do, my friend, I'll see ya this afternoon."

We had a great, relaxing day. The boys were gone most of the day. Between riding their bikes all over the park, the playground and the beach, we only saw them at lunch and an occasional glimpse when they rode by. Troy was back earlier today. I helped him like I did yesterday.

"You're early today. Have something or someone you wanted to hurry back to, "I said with a grin.

"As true as that is, the real reason is, my work is dictated by the tides and the currents. On days like this, I usually do a little fishing before heading back, but today, yes, I was hoping to see a certain someone."

"Heather is down at the beach with the kids. She has something she wants to talk with you about after dinner. As long as you work around our perimeters, schedules and rules, I'm sure that there won't be any problems."

I still had an hour before I had to start the chicken so I invited Troy over for a beer while he relaxed. He declined, saying he needed to take a shower and shave.

"That sounds like a good idea, if you are meeting someone later. Someone who has to wait for the kids on her campsite to fall asleep perhaps? Oh, before I forget, you'll want to be here when Heather prepares the corn-on-the-cob. You'll never look at corn-on-the-cob the same way again."

I went back to our site and sat down in my usual spot. A few minutes later I saw Troy heading to the showers. Ten minutes later, I saw Heather & the boys, coming back from the beach. I told Heather about my conversation with Troy and she was excited at the prospect of the night. I sent the boys straight to the showers to rinse the salt off, swim suits & all. I could see the door to the shower house, so I wasn't concerned because the sun hadn't gone down yet. Heather said she wanted to get cleaned up as well, so she gathered her things & followed the boys. Troy was coming out as Heather reached the shower house. She grabbed him and pulled him into the doorway of the women's shower. Looking over at me, she gave him a long hard kiss. She finally pushed him away & went inside.

While they were getting cleaned up, I brought out the corn & the butter, putting them on the picnic table. I fixed Heather a drink & got myself another beer & cigar. It was strange that with all the sexual tension around our campsite, the thought foremost on my mind at that moment was, how in the world can Ina-Godda-da-Vida be #400 in the countdown?

It was pushing 5 O'clock by the time they all came back from the showers. I had to warn the boys about the extra traffic in the park now and to remind them of the #1 rule of camping; you don't go across someone else's campsite. All the lots between us & the beach were now occupied.

I fired up the grill & pulled the chicken out of the cooler. I cook my chicken with indirect heat to keep it from burning, so it takes longer to cook, but it's worth the wait. The secret sauce I paint on the bird while cooking makes the skin crispy & sweet while keeping the meat very moist. As I was putting the meat on the grill, Troy came over.

"Anything I can do to help? You have me curious about the corn, how many different ways are there to prepare it?"

Heather piped in, "You can help me with the corn, then you can tell me if you've ever seen it done that way before." She had that sexy mischievous grin on her face.

Troy followed Heather over to the table. I thought he was going to trip over an ice chest because he was watching her delectable ass instead of where he was walking. She sat him down and grabbed an ear of corn. She stood behind him and reached around, whispering in his ear as she showed him how to peel down the husk. She paused for a moment to look around. She saw the boys in the big field behind Troy's site, having a squirt gun fight. She rubbed her tits across his back and continued with her seduction, I mean her instructions. "Peel it down slowly, like you're peeling off a woman's panties. Oh yes, such a nice soft touch. Now take a handful of butter, that's right, slip those fingers deep into that slippery place." By now her lips were on his ear, her tongue darting out between words. "Now hold onto that hard cock, I mean cob. Oh Troy, it looks like you've done that before. Now let's wrap our hands around that hard shaft, that's right, slide up and down, oh yeah, stroke it all the way down. You're very good at this, look at how you got that shaft so wet and slippery, just waiting for it to get hot so it can go in someone's mouth. You're very good at following orders." Heather looked around again to check on where the boys were, then she reached down and slid her hand up Troy's pant leg, wearing the same cut-offs as yesterday. Troy managed to squeak out a feeble, "I like to do as I'm told." She grabbed his hard cock and greased it up with the butter still on her hand. "Just some added flavor for later." Troy answered her by slipping his buttery hand inside her bikini top and greasing up her tits.

"All right you two, weren't you ever taught not to play with your food. You keep this up and the corn will be ready sometime tomorrow."

Heather gave him a nice kiss and walked around to the other side of the table. They didn't say anything else, but they kept watching each other stroke the corn and they managed to play with each other's fingers in the butter tub. They finally finished the corn and brought it to me to throw on the grill.

"Dave, I just thought of something. This meal is too heavy for the paper plates we brought and we don't have any extra plastic ones. What is Troy going to eat off?"

"I have plates in my camper. I can go grab one in a jiff."

"Mind if I go with you? I need to walk off some of this energy. I'll be back soon Honey."

"Remember, the boys are playing behind his camper. Don't be too long or too loud," I leaned in as I whispered the last part, "And no fucking, not till later."

I watched them stroll to Troy's camper, wondering how they kept their hands off each other as they walked. As soon as they stepped inside, I saw the camper start moving, not your normal movement because of walking around. No, this was sudden movements, like a wrestling match was going on inside, which I suppose is just what was happening. Heather gave me the run-down later as to what happened.

As soon as they stepped inside, as you would expect, they attacked each other. This time, there were no clothes left between them. Heather allowed him free access to her very hot and very willing pussy. They both made sure to lick off all the butter they smeared on their bodies. Heather said she started cumming as soon as he touched her clit & Troy only lasted about 10 seconds after entering her mouth. Troy didn't slow down, making her cum 3 more times before she gave him a titty fuck and had him finish his second load in her mouth.

They came back maybe 10 minutes later. I smiled at the fact that they both were smiling and noticeably more relaxed than when they left. "Welcome back, it looks like you both had some tension relieved. I do, however see 3 things that need to be taken care of before the boys come back." They both had puzzled looks on their faces. I reached over and ran my finger over Heather's exposed nipple, at which she quickly straightened out her top. I then ran my finger across her cheek and scooped up a streak of cum and fed it to her.

I just kept smiling and turned back to tend to my chicken. Heather was the 1st to speak. "What was the 3rd thing that you noticed?" I didn't bother turning around, I just said, "Where's the plate?" I started laughing & they joined in as well.

We talked for a few minutes explaining what a snipe hunt was & telling him how much the kids loved it. Little did the kids know, it was just a way to tire them out before going to bed. Most people who have ever done organized camping, such as the Boy or Girl Scouts, summer camp etc., know about going on a snipe hunt. Troy said he understood & headed off to get his forgotten plate. Heather went to get the kids & I went to get another beer.

Dinner came out great and everyone ate their fill. The park ranger came by on her evening patrol & had a piece of chicken with us. She asked what all we had planned. When one of the boys said we were going on a snipe hunt tonight, she smiled & said we were in luck, that several were spotted last night, near the dunes over by the jetty. The boys got very excited & wanted to go right then. I told the boys that even though we were on vacation, we still had to clean up from dinner before we could go. The boys got a free pass on our 1st night of camping, no chores no responsibilities, but after that they rotated jobs each day. One of them had to wash the dinner dishes, 1 had to take the trash to the dumpster, 1 had to crush all the cans (we recycle) and 1 had to police our site for trash or dropped food.

While the boys were doing their chores, I told Heather to get her perfume & for her & Troy to head for the dunes. She knew she had to leave a trail for the boys to follow. Everyone knows that the elusive snipe of camping lore smells like Vanilla Fields perfume, right? As soon as Heather got to the path that led to the beach, she started spraying her perfume about every 50 feet. It was quite the sight to watch 4 little boys walking down a path, their noses stuck up in the air, smelling for snipes. I noticed Heather & Troy in the shadows of the snack bar, Heather in front and I could just make out his hands giving her a chest massage. I imagine her hands were busy too, but I couldn't see them. After about an hour of running about, the boys started getting tired & discouraged, so I said we'd try again tomorrow night.

On the way back to camp, the boys were really dragging, so I told them they could forgo a shower tonight & the 'coon patrol if they wanted. They all agreed that they wanted to go into their tent and "rest".

Heather & Troy were sitting at the camp when we got back. While the boys were brushing their teeth, they proceeded to tell her how close they came to catching one, but he got away, but they were going to try again tomorrow. Heather got up & brought me a beer. As she handed it to me, she whispered, "I told Troy we'd both be over to see him after the boys are asleep. I'm going to go take a shower. Troy offered to stand guard for me, then he's going to take his shower. Is that OK?"

"As long as you take separate showers, that's great. I'll be getting the boys settled in for the night. They're tuckered out from the snipe hunt. When you come back, I'll go take my shower."

When I came back from my shower, the only sound on our site was the radio. Heather was sitting in her chair enjoying a margarita. "They're out for the night. Are you ready to go?"

"Not quite, you go on over, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Maybe you should have him get you warmed up before I get there?"

"Honey, I don't need to be warmed up, I'm on fire right now. All I've been thinking about for the last 4 hours is having 2 hoses trying to bring this fire under control."

Heather actually knocked her drink over in her excitement to get up and go to Troy's, what I'm sure was going to be a, very hard cock. I took my time going to the boy's tent, reaching in to turn off flashlights & make sure they were asleep. I zipped up their tent and checked the other 2 tents as well. Now it was time to have some adult fun.

I walked into the camper & was greeted by a beautiful sight. Heather was naked, sitting on the end of the bed. Troy was on his knees eating that hot wet treasure box. Heather was moaning and humping his face as she held tight to his head. I didn't say a word, I just pulled down my swim suit and walked over to Heather. I straddled Troy's head as I gave her a deep kiss, then offered my cock to her sexy mouth. After a minute I felt movement below me. Heather had directed Troy's mouth to my balls while she sucked me. That was a great feeling. Heather slipped down to her knees and pulled Troy out so they both could suck my cock and kiss. Two tongues dancing and slurping all over my hard cock.

Heather broke away, leaving Troy to suck my cock alone. She climbed up on the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs while bending her knees. "Troy, get up here. I need to feel that cock inside me. I've waited 2 days for this, I'm horny, give it to me. Get up here & fuck me. Give it to me hard."

Troy bolted from my cock and sprang onto the bed. There was no foreplay, they were far too gone for that. It was pure animalistic lust. Troy shoved into her, taking her breath away. Heather was giving as much as she was getting. She was bucking her hips up to meet his thrust. Her nails were leaving red streaks down his back while he was licking and sucking on her breast. I'm surprised they lasted this long. Troy was grunting into those hard nipples and Heather was babbling something incoherent. After 5 minutes, I noticed Heather was getting a little louder. She pulled Troy up to kiss her. She shoved her tongue into his mouth just in time to be hit with her 1st climax of the night. She was jerking all over the bed. The spasms in the stuffed cunt were enough to push Troy over the top. He stopped his pumping and shoved in one last time, filling her to the brim.

I stood there watching in awe. I had seen her with other men in our limited swinging experience, but I had never seen her so, what's the right word, enthusiastic, with another man. Troy finally came back to earth and slowly rolled off to the side. They kissed each other gently and slowly. I climbed on the other side of the bed and held her while they kissed. When they broke the kiss, Heather looked over at me and kissed me just as tenderly as she had kissed Troy. Heather broke our kiss and the silence with a simple, "WOW!"

She finally had recovered enough for me to start at her tits and work my way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses along the way. When I got to her well used love box, I saw a stream of man juice leaking out. I dove right in, licking and slurping on my favorite dessert, fresh creampie. I felt movement on the bed & looked up. Troy was kneeling at Heather's head so she could clean his cock as I was cleaning her.

I felt I had gotten as much cum out of her as I could in this position, so I stood up. I grabbed a pillow off the bed & laid it in the center of the bed, down at the foot.

"Heather, scoot over to the side, Troy, on your back, put your head on the pillow. Now you sexy vixen, sit on his face, facing his feet, so he can check if I got all his cum out of you. Feel free to keep cleaning his cock if you like. It's not going to be easy to beat the show you two just put on, but I'm sure going to try."

I stepped up behind Heather and watched her ass gyrating, trying to get his tongue in deeper and planted on her clit at the same time. I inched a little more and put my hard cock against her red nether lips. Troy jumped right in, slathering my cock with spit & female juices before guiding me into her love canal. I went in slow, enjoying the soft velvety texture of her womanhood and the feeling of Troy's tongue on my balls as I bottomed out. I started a slow steady pace, gradually picking up speed & power. Every time my cock slammed into her, it would send Troy's cock deeper into her mouth. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her muscles and knew she was close. Both of us were panting & grunting when the dam finally broke. I couldn't hold out any longer & started to fill her with hot boiling cum. That was enough to set her off again.

Heather was laying on top of Troy, panting while he licked my cum as it dribbled out. He brought his hands up so he could spread her pussy open to get deeper in his search of more cum. When his tongue licked her clit, Heather jerked, shuddered a bit and rolled off Troy onto the bed.

Heather got out of bed & started stretching. "I need a break guys, I'm too sensitive right now. Troy, stay like you are, Dave lay down with your head at his feet. I want to watch both of you sucking a cock while I re-group."

I did as Heather asked, laying down & rolling to my side facing Troy's slowly deflating cock. Heather crouched over my head as I slipped his cock into my mouth. "Be nice to that cock, Honey, it has brought me so much pleasure. That's right, lick it, suck it good, I want to use it some more." She leaned over and joined me, licking the shaft as I sucked the head into my mouth. After kissing me and pushing my head back down to his cock, she moved around to Troy and repeated her commentary. I glanced over & saw Heather leaning back on her heels. I'm not sure but I think she was rubbing her pussy while watching us.

"Oh, God, you two are making me so hot. I don't know how this could get any bet..." Heather stopped speaking in mid-sentence. We both stopped what we were doing & looked at her. She was standing next to the bed, holding a bottle of Astroglide.