All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Damon'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fantastic

great detail, made me feel I was there. can't wait for the next installment. the hubby and wife are both getting what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Surprisingly good story

I'm surprised that I liked this story. It's actually a sexy love story more than anything else. Both main characters are having their needs met. It is all very consenual no one is being taken advantage of and they seem to have limits although we don't seem to have found them yet. This is really such a sweet story i hope this doesn't turn into a story where the wife dumps the husband for a real man, leaving him broken and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic

I think Heather needs some nice big dick and is finally getting it. I think she should take on as many studs as possible to humiliate her sissy sexually inadequate pathetic excuse of a man she calls her husband.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
An unexpected find

I saved a couple of pages of your story some time back but never read what I saved. Browsing old files today I came across your story and began reading; it was compelling. Your descriptions of her domination are realistic. I love the scenarios you have come up with. I will have to read the entire series. When I finish I will have more thoughts to share I am sure.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Which scene is best?

I'm torn between the conversation in bed at the beginning, serving dinner or the bathroom blow job. Keep up the good work. I don't think Heather will leave Dave a broken man, they seem like a very happy couple. Don't let us down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.