All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 01'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The worst thing they can do is laugh? No. The worst thing they can do is ignore him.

Your habit of occasionally separating paragraphs with the persons initial is distracting. We already know the three main characters so it isn't necessary to tell whom is speaking. Second: you are right, humiliating him is the opposite of loving, despite his desire for it. If he really puts her needs above his, why does she have to humiliate him to do that? Furthermore, seeing as how he can't get an erection, it's not like he can get off on the trash talk.

Lastly, why is he sure that Heather won't leave him? Money? She'll get alimony. And the house. Social status? Hubby has no self worth so who cares. He's Martha Stewart in the kitchen? Riiiight. Like that matters.so there is no real reason why she won't leave him except the author is trying to paint her as a loving wife.

Well, she's not. Whatever floats your boat; but don't piss downy back and tell me it's raining.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
It was inevitable

That you would get one of those idiotic comments like the anonymous one title I'm Glad.

Insulting an author because you don't agree with the sexual orientation of his characters is ignorant, immature, biased, narrow minded and just plain dumb.

And to do it anonymously is cowardly.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Pretty Bad

There are always problems in these types of situations. The third party always wants more. Loving wife forgets the how and the why. Of course Dave will allow her to go. That's what he does. The problem is his medical condition will no doubt rear its ugly head Friday night. When he doesn't show Saturday she gets worried. Guess what? She comes home to find him dead from another heart attack. The crack in their relationship suddenly became a chasm that could not be bridged. Or who knows, how about an alternate ending where he has a sudden health resurgence and they become a loving twosome again. For a LW category, I would like that ending far better.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
This IS a fetish.

And the humiliation of another human being, consensual or not, sick, depraved and totally immoral. For instance, lets say we exchange the main character with a black man or an Asian. Is it still acceptable? Or we make the woman the cuckold. Is that better?

And anyone who gets off on this is pretty sick. Sorry, I feel the same about BDSM as well. Anything that takes away, even temporarily, a human beings dignity, is totally wrong.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold, Humiliation

As pleasure. There are clear psychological events in childhood that cause someone to find pleasure in being treated this way. You would be better served by seeking help to overcome this problem than living with it. Trust me, life can be so much better.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Blood clots are temporary

Maybe look up the several purposes of taking blood thinners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Immoral"???

Dear Chagrined:

YOU ARE A WRITER OF PORNO AND YOU LIKE TO READ PORNO ON A PORNO WEBSITE.

Please spare us your pronouncements about what behavior is "moral" and what isn't. You stupid hypocritical fuck.

Dear people who care about the categories:

Revenge is also a fetish. Normal married men (such as myself) don't fantasize about immediately condemning, divorcing, or murdering our spouses the first time they cheat on us. We hope that we can reconcile and we forgive. We are also aware that, legally, if we murder our spouse and her lover, we will be put in jail with everyone else who doesn't know how to behave in civilized society. Those laws, by the way, have been passed by the majority of the population. Most people have been cheated on at some point or another, and few have sought revenge. Your revenge fetish does not represent most men, and as you continually whine about, doesn't represent the majority of LW stories on Literotica. Quit imagining percentages (1% or 5% or whatever) and realize that there are many, many people who like to read about humiliation.

In terms of reality, while the cuckoldry scene is rarely "realistic," I have found, like most men who are honest and not living in a dreamworld, that I have experienced a greater part of rejection, humiliation, and sexual disappointment than I have massively successful, passionate encounters with beautiful, willing women. That is, the ideal of humiliation is far more tangible to me than is the ideal of being unforgiving and brutally vengeful. Perhaps we who like stories of humiliation don't have the exact fetish you imagine; perhaps we simply want to tap into that near-universal experience of a feeling of inadequacy and weakness. Most women I've met have similar feelings about themselves (a desire to be, to varying degrees, degraded or ravaged or taken advantage of). Why can't men?

I honestly believe that none of you who rail so angrily against these stories have ever been married. If you are, I pity your wives, who know that your fantasies involve them suffering massively harsh reprisals at your hand. It is far more likely, however, that you have no idea what a real, long-term relationship entails, nor are you honest with yourselves about the reality of rejection facing most men in our society. You have the maturity of braggart teenaged boys and the sexual creativity of clergymen. You are pathetic, weak, mean, stupid, vindictive, and embarrassingly pedantic about the names of categories on a porno website. Every time you post, you embarrass yourself.

Here's a challenge: To the posters who hate these cuckoldry stories, I want to hear from your wives. Have your wife record a text-with-audio story about why she agrees with your judgment. Then, I'll listen. Until then, I'll assume that 1) You don't have a wife; 2) If you do, you don't tell her about your porno obsession because you're an immoral sicko like the rest of us; 3) If she knows you like porn, then she is sexually liberated and would probably love to take a big black cock in her tight married pussy while you watch and jerk off you stupid fucking morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's in the correct section

The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom is a key element as well”.

It’s the owners site so they decide and they have made it quite clear that cuckold stories are welcome in the Loving Wives category.

If you don’t like that either find another site where cuckold/wife sharing stories are placed in the fetish category or start a site of your own (with your rules).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Always "5"

Heather and Dave are great. Love the series. But I'm not so sure that

Heather understands how much Dave has given up for her because of

his condition and he could only keep her by being submissive and giving

her to other men. He likes being submissive and has fun. Heather says

she loves him, but her pleasure always comes first and Dave has to be

happy about it. I'd like to see Dave lose his temper and tell Heather how

tough this has been on him. I want a more loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Submissive to a woman like Heather

I would like to have a woman like Dave. Since I am a eunuch, I need a woman that would invite a REAL MAN home like Heather. I would lick the cum from her pussy and clean her man's dick with my tongue like Dave. I just need to find a woman like Heather....

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Unusual circumstance

Generally not a fan of active and deliberate humiliation. In this tale, Hubby defends the role which Sweetie seems to be playing at Hubby's behest! That changes the equation considerably. It is a bit off-putting when a new Bull can adopt the role so seamlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AT least post this crap correctly

It belongs in Fetish/crap

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author obviously has mental problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.