All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 03'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 10 years agoAuthor
To all the anonymous trolls

The title was clear, this is a Cuckold story. The tags make it very clear there is humiliation, MM action and cross dressing. Why in the world would you read something you hate? Do you go to a restaurant and order fish, knowing you hate fish? or are you just looking for something to complain about? Civil comments are always welcome, either pro or con. Try being open minded and nice. That's what the grown-ups do.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Bad French

"Nom de plume" means "pen name." Name of the day would be "nom de jour."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why??

Post this story here. You know your are going to get slammed. WTF? I noticed that some of your eaarlier work was in BDSM and the commentss had less vitriol. BTW Just because a couple is married in your story does NOT make it Loving Wives.But then again you know that. Like you said why eat fish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dumbasses all of ya

i wish all of the whinners and anono-mouses would just hit the back button and scrowl down and READ the loving wife description

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Loving It!

Us cuckolds can really relate to your stories. It is all about the submission..

BTW - My maids suit is red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Dumbasses all of ya!

You comment on the comments but not on the story. Whose the dumbass moron? Story is well written but belongs elsewhere. Proof being the drag queen her self clearlake loves it Says something doesn't it? Really?Loving Wives? I don't think so dumbass.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Agree with Previous Comments

This is not a LW type of story. The other categories would have been a more suitable. As most commenters pointed out.

I'll reserve judgment on this couples long term prospects on how you handle the situation at the end. If you post it in LW's I'll still read it as I do all new stories posted there. Doesn't mean I like it. Change is inevitable and eventually Rick will find a woman who will show him a better way of life. Divorce is in their future. Just a question of when. My opinion.

RubbRubbover 10 years ago
For the whiners

For the fucksticks that never took the time to read it, the definition of the category from the stories home page - Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. It is a well done story by the way.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Emphasis

In this series (perhaps better...these series) where is the emphasis? It is on Hubby and his reaction to the fact that his Sweetie is mainly sexually fulfilled with more dominant men and humiliating him! That, in itself, does not disqualify a story from being LW. The same emphasis on Hubby is true of a lot of BTB stories, as well. However, the major ink-usage on explicit sexual contact focuses on Hubby's cleaning up or fluffing Sweetie's Bull. With THIS installment in the series, the Bull-on-Trial has to 'interview' by submitting to MM contact with Hubby.

It is getting obvious that this has been placed in LW for the main purpose of irritating the most adament homophobes. Deltonaman also is 'grinding' the series out the series...the content is weak, and the writing is largely unimaginative and has numerous 'word mechanic' problems! Shoulda paid more attention in High School around 10th grade. 'Nom de Plume' is nowhere close to the biggest gaffe, but it is perhaps the most instructive.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Husband

I am not a fan of cuckold or husbands being humiliated by their so called loving wifes.

My main interest is hoping that the worm turns and takes control back from his so called loving wife.

This story has noted that the cuckold holds the true power in the relationship. I would love to read how he has some medical procedure to restore his 8inch cock back to him.

Then he could and should make one of bulls a cuckold ! !

rockslyderockslydeover 10 years ago
Uhhh....

I have a hard time getting into cuckold stories, I don't know why I bothered to read this one. I guess I thought there was a chance it would be worthwhile, but I was fooling myself. I'm not 'whining". I just don't like the story.

Enough said.

rockslyderockslydeover 10 years ago
Actually...

I have read some very good cuckold stories, but they had a very different nature than this story did. It must involve some redemption for the Cuck, otherwise its simply a pathetic portrait of a miserable human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great going

This is an exciting story series. The introduction of Fifi is in the right direction. Heather should continue with Rick for a while. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intriguing ending

Very good story. Intriguing ending. Has bull overstepped his bounds? Looking foward to the next installment. Rhodie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is this in Loving wives?

She sure isn't one. Terrible story of abuse and humiliation.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I agree with some comments...

I agree with some comments...This isn't a LW story...this is far away from it...He and she like this kind of life, no problem with it, but it's not a LW story...And even if he liked to be treated less then a dog, why would he give a job to one of the lovers that abuse him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.