Cuckold Club: Mark's Story

Story Info
An accidental discovery.
2.9k words
3.86
2.7k
11
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard of support groups for lots of things: alcoholism, sex addiction, gambling, parents whose kids have various problems. Until four months ago, I had never heard of one for cuckolds, husbands who caught their wives in bed with other men and liked it. I was shocked when I got that mysterious email inviting me to join the group.

At first I thought it was someone's idea of a sick joke. Why would anyone consider going public about his wife's cheating? It wasn't very public. There was only the small number of members who knew about the group, and the members were vary careful about who they invited to join them. I still don't know how they found out about my finding my Sandy fucking our neighbor, or about how I enjoyed watching them. I'm sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself.

I was the fourth to speak that night. I wasn't sure I wanted to talk about my experiences. After hearing the first three speakers, I had the confidence to get up in front of the group. Each of them had had a hint of some kind as to what was happening, but I had none at all. That tore my heart out. Sorry. I'm rushing things again.

"Hi, I'm Mark, and I'm a cuckold."

"Hi, Mark."

Sandy and I are what everyone call the ideal couple. We have two children, a boy and a girl. We are active in the PTA. We go to church every Sunday. Sandy is the treasurer for our congregation. I'm an usher. She's a stay-at-home mom. I run my own business. We represent the America dream, self-sufficient by means of hard work. We own a nice home in a nice neighborhood with a perfectly manicured lawn and two late model luxury cars in the two-car garage. We are wholesome enough to make a saint sick.

One day about a year ago, I felt a little under the weather at the store. I wasn't sick. I didn't have a fever or any symptoms of the flu or a cold. Basically I had a case of the blahs. I told my shift manager I was going home for the rest of the day. He was to close the store and make the bank deposit.

Once I got into my car, I started feeling better. Maybe there was something in the air conditioning system. The ducts hadn't been cleaned for a couple of years, so there could have been some molds building up in them. I made a mental note to have them cleaned. It was eleven-thirty, so I decided to get some lunch before going home.

I should tell you a little about Sandy at this point. She is a very beautiful woman. Her figure is perfect. She keeps it that way by working out at the local health club three days a week. Even after nursing two children, her breasts are still firm. They're big, but they don't rest on her ribs. She does have a couple stretch marks on her waist, but you have to look for them. Her bottom is round. Her belly is taut. She can wear the skimpiest bikini without embarrassment. Just thinking about her flawless body is enough to make me horny. Her sapphire eyes contrast nicely with her auburn hair and her alabaster skin. She has high cheekbones and a constant, natural smile. I think it was her smile that I fell in love with.

There was a gentlemen's club a couple blocks from my store that my friends had told me served pretty good sandwiches as well as the expected forms of entertainment, i.e., strippers and lap dancing. I had never been in one before. Something drew me there. I can't explain it to this day, but I felt drawn there.

A very pretty girl, probably in her mid-twenties greeted me and led me to a vacant table. I had a good view of the stage where another of the waitresses/dancers did a striptease.

My waitress reminded me of Sandy. She had big tits, a flat tummy, long straight legs, high cheekbones, and a warm smile. Her uniform, if it could be called that, consisted of a G-string and a bra that just covered her nipples. "I'm Candy. Do you see what you want, or would you like a menu?" she asked seductively. I asked for a menu and a glass of iced tea. She returned with both in a minute.

While I was waiting for Candy to return to take my order, I looked around. The tables were about eighteen inches in diameter. The seats looked like three-person cushioned benches. Dividers kept me from seeing the people at the adjacent tables. The low stage was about ten feet in front of me.

She returned to my table immediately after taking my order to the kitchen. "Would you like me to dance for you while you're waiting for your sandwich and fries?" she asked.

"That sounds like a pleasant way to pass the time," I said.

"Would you like a plain strip or a lap dance? A strip is twenty and a lap dance is fifty." I handed her a fifty. "I want you to sit in the middle of the seat and put our arms out to your sides." I complied with her instructions.

She began swaying her hips in time with the loud music. Leaning forward she swept her long tresses across my lap. With each pass her face got a little closer to my crotch until her mouth was within an inch of my zipper. Next she straightened up and turned her back to me with her hips still undulating from side to side. She opened the catch on the front of her bra and tossed the tiny garment on my table. Her bare bottom stared at me invitingly. Holding her hands out with the palms parallel to the floor, she moved her head from side to side in the style of an ancient belly dancer. Slowly she turned around to face me. Her breasts were capped with half-inch high erect nipples that begged my hands to caress them. Again she turned her back to me. She bent down and looked at me between her legs. "Spread your legs," she whispered, which I did.

Candy backed up until her hips pressed against my crotch. My dick stiffened as she rubbed her fanny on my pants. Instinctively I placed my hands on her hips. "Sorry," she said softly, "no touching. I can touch you in certain places, but you can't touch me. I know it's unfair, but that's the rule." Reluctantly I put my hands back on the seat cushion. Her teasing continued. She ground her bottom into my lap giving me a raging hardon. "I love the way that feels. Your wife is a very lucky woman." Her right arm snaked around my neck and pulled my head down so my left ear was next to her lips. "I get off at four. I want to know how you would feel inside me."

"That's very flattering," I whispered back, "but my wife would kill both of us."

She continued her movements without missing a beat. After a couple minutes, she stood, pushed my knees together, and sat on my lap with her hardly covered pussy against my turgid cock. "Are you sure I can't change your mind? I'm not a prostitute, so it would be free."

"Thank you, but I can't."

She pressed her boobs against my chest and crushed her mouth to mine. I placed my left arm around her ribs and my right hand on her left hip. Slowly I caressed her side from her hip up to the level of her breasts. I could feel the urge to cum. "If you keep that up," she whispered, "we'll both have wet pants." As tempting as Candy was, I still had wedding vows to honor. The song she had been dancing to ended. She stood up and put her bra back on. "I'll get your order."

Candy left the check when she returned with my sandwich and fries. The food was better than I had expected considering the nature of the establishment. After eating, I turned over the check to get the total. It was much less than I expected. Beneath it was a note that said, "Let me know if you change your mind. Candy." I smiled. If ever I was tempted to stray, I knew where to go.

I got home at one. The front door of our house was unlocked, which surprised me. I looked up and down the street hoping I might see Sandy in front of one of our neighbors' house. There was no sign of her. I went inside and closed the door without locking it. If she was outside, I didn't want her to be locked out.

In the kitchen I looked out the window over the sink to see if she was in the back yard, but she wasn't in sight. I opened the refrigerator to get a beer when I heard a male voice calling, "Saandyy." I recognized the voice. It was Bob, the carpenter who lived across the street. He often got off work early on hot days, or so Sandy had told me. The temperature had been in the nineties that day.

"In the bedroom," I heard her answer.

By the time I got to where I could see into the living room, he was headed down the hallway to the master bedroom. His back was to me, so he didn't see me see him stripping off his clothes and dropping them on the floor as he went. "Are you ready for a hard time?"

"I sure am," she replied.

"What are we going to do if Mark ever finds out about us?" he asked.

"He is so wrapped up in his store he'll never suspect a thing. Even if I have to give you up, I still have Mike and Fred. I'm so lucky to have swinging neighbors who will take care of my needs."

I heard his heavy construction boots hit the floor. I tiptoed down the hall. They hadn't closed the bedroom door. When I saw the open door, I dropped down to my knees to create as small a profile as possible. I moved to the door and peeked in. She was sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked. She had his left testicle in her mouth. His hands caressed her hair as she sucked gently on his right one. "You do that so well," he muttered. "Does Mark know what he's missing?"

"Mark Who?" After a couple minutes of alternating between his balls, she drew his now rigid cock into her mouth. Her head bounced back and forth against his belly. Never had she done that with me. Maybe it was because I had never asked her to. The sight of him fucking her mouth made my cock grow.

She laid down on her back, and he crawled on top of her. I was certain he would fuck her immediately. I was wrong. They began kissing. The kisses were long, lingering, and gentle. She smiled a lot between kisses. After at least five minutes of nothing but kissing, Sandy tilted her head back, and Bob began kissing her neck. Again they were long, soft kisses. They acted like they had hours ahead of them. They did. Our children weren't due home from school until three-fifteen. I normally don't get home before six. I couldn't remember the last time Sandy and I had that much time available.

His next oral targets were her breasts. Slowly his lips traced a circle around each one where it joined her chest. Another circle of kisses a little closer to her nipples, and another circle followed until his lips touched the edges of her areolae. Her breathing was slow and deep when he finally drew her nipples one at a time into his mouth. She gasped when he sucked on the left one, and again when he did the right one. She was more aroused then than at any time when I made love to her.

Bob was just getting started on her. Her ribs were next. Each one received a kiss, a long tender kiss. Her gasping turned to deep rapid breaths. His mouth crisscrossed her tummy getting closer and closer to her pussy. She spread her legs open. Her slit was swollen with lust. Her clit protruded proudly from under its hood. His tongue traced the crease where her thigh meets her pubes. She screamed so loudly I feared the whole neighborhood would hear her. He licked her pussy lips carefully avoiding direct contact with her sensitive little pointer. Each time he passed it, she let out a howl and pressed her thighs against his head. Her sweet nectar flowed freely, more freely than I could remember. I smelled it from fifteen feet away. After he made her climax a half dozen times with his mouth, she begged him to fuck her. Her head thrashed from side to side as she pleaded with him to stop tormenting her and get down to business, as she put it.

He crawled up over her. Desperately she searched for his cock with her hands. Getting a grip on it, she pulled it to the entrance of her hole. His shaft disappeared completely inside her on the first stroke. An expression of contentment came over her face when he slowly pumped into and out of her cunt. (I don't believe I'm actually using that word.) She thrust back against him. Her expression changed as their tempo increased. Their breathing synchronized and became faster and faster. His nut sac slapped her ass each time he drove into her. Her toes curled into fists. His feet knotted up too. His balls pulled upward. They both howled when his scrotum jumped up. His back arched. He froze with his prick shoved completely into her tunnel. Again and again his sac jerked up. His seed oozed out of her gash around his member and dribbled onto the bed covers.

I had sat up when he entered her and opened my fly. My hand stroked my meat feverishly as I watched him hump her. My cream flew across the hall and hit the opposite wall at the same time Bob deposited his into Sandy's womb.

When I caught my breath, I looked back into the bedroom. He was climbing off her. Quickly I crawled back to the kitchen. My dick dripped sperm on the carpet as I went. I stood up, put my equipment back into my pants, and closed my zipper.

"Thank you for coming over," I heard Sandy say. "I don't know what I would do without you guys taking care of me."

"Why do you put up with his ineptitude?" Bob asked her.

"Crazy as it may sound, I love him," she said. "He's a good husband and provider, and a very good father. I know he loves me. He tries very hard to please me in bed, but he doesn't know how. I wish there was a school I could send him to."

"Maybe Maggie should seduce him." Their voices were coming closer.

"There's something sticky on the carpet.... It's.... Oh, no! It's semen! Quick, get out of here!" The front door opened. "There's his car. Oh shit! He's been here all along!"

"I thought that was your car."

"Mine's red. Go, damn it!" The front door slammed shut. "Okay, Mark, you can come out now." I walked from the kitchen into the living room. She was leaning against the front door still naked. His cum dripped from her pussy and ran down her thighs. "When did you get home?"

"Just before Bob arrived."

"How much did you see?"

"Everything."

"It appears it turned you on."

I looked away from her. "It did," I whispered. I couldn't help myself. I looked back at her. Her chest was heaving making her breasts rise and fall. Her nipples were still hard. "Am I really a poor lover?"

She swallowed hard. Her terrified eyes locked on mine. "I'm afraid so."

"Why haven't you asked me to do the things he did with you?"

"I didn't want you to think I was a slut. I guess I just confirmed that I am. I have to clean things up. The children will be home soon."

I sat down on the sofa and patted the cushion beside me. "Please. We need to talk. I'll help you in a minute." She sat on the opposite end of the sofa. "How long has this been going on?"

"Four years." She folded her hands in her lap and stared at the floor. "I'm sorry, Mark. I really am."

"Why? Why did you do it?"

"I needed more than what you were giving me. Maggie, Sarah, and Julie are always talking about how great sex lives are. They've been sharing their husbands for a long time. Fred was screwing Maggie while Bob was here with me. Bob is going home to eat Fred's cum out of her pussy right now. Mike and Sarah are into bondage. He has handcuffed me to their bed and ravished me many times. I love it."

"It sounds like I've been a big disappointment to you."

"In bed, yes, but only in bed. I understand why you'd want to leave me."

"If I asked you to stop sleeping with them, would you?"

I sat silently on the stool staring at the floor. I had originally thought that talking about my situation would ease the pain. Instead I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest. "What was her answer?" one of the other men asked. The humiliation was becoming unbearable.

"She's with him right now."