Cuckold Club (The Orientation)

Story Info
Husband and Wife explore a Cuckold Club for married couples.
1k words
3.64
34.9k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Tom were a well established happily married couple of 35 years. Over the years Mary had taken on a few lovers due to Tom inability to satisfy her sexually. As time went on the relationship took a hotwife/cuckold dynamic which they both embraced. They both wanted something more so Tom began looking for outlets to expand this lifestyle in their relationship.

Tom was able to find information on a cuckold group that was about 120 miles from their home and was able to get contact information. He called and talked to a nice sounding lady named Barbara. She made him feel comfortable as she went over the basic information. The information was limited because of privacy and Tom was told if they were still interested in becoming a member more information would be provided at the orientation.

She said they did orientation on the second Friday of the month. Interested couples would both need to provide STD test results no more than 2 weeks old. A copy of their marriage license is required as this group if for married couples only. They were told to think it over and if still interested would need to call prior to Wednesday of the week of orientation to receive time and location.

Mary and Tom talked it over and thought it sounding very interesting and worth a try so Tom called and set up the orientation meeting.

They were able to get the necessary documentation and planned their trip. They arrived on schedule to a nice but boring looking building in one of the nicer business parks in the area. They were told to ring the bell and would be buzzed inside. They did as told an were greeted by Barbara the lady Tom had talked to on the phone. They walked down a short hallway before entering a dimly lit room and she closed the door.

Once inside Barbara walked over to a large wooden desk an sat down. She then told Mary to sit down and for Tom to remain standing. She looked at Mary and said I talked to your husband on the phone but do you understand why you are here tonight. Mary told her they had talked in length and wanted to hear the orientation.

Barbara then told them they were to never discuss anything or share information about this group. She said Mary would receive a tour of the entire facility while Tom would only see certain areas. There would be some members getting the club ready for the week end party but they would be wearing masks.

Barbara explained that the club had 65 couples and approximately 35 bulls and everyone was regularly checked for STDs. When members arrive they are to go to the dressing/locker room before entering the common areas. Once inside the club under no circumstances is the cuckold to approach his wife.

At the beginning of each party the cuckolds will be brought together by several of the senior bulls. The cucks will be assigned various jobs for the evenings. Some will work the bar and bring drinks to the bulls and hotwives. Others will be assigned to the play areas to assist as needed.

Mary then said it was time for the tour. They entered the common area from a door in her office, on one side was a nice bar area with about 25 high stools surrounded by several booths for either 4, 6 or 8 people. Down the hallway was the lockeroom with private stalls to get dressed or undressed and put you clothes away. There were also restrooms in this area only for cuckolds, they are not allowed in the main rooms unless they are cleaning. Barbara then took Mary down another hall and showed her the large play room for group play. She continued to show her another area with smaller more intimate play. Between these areas was the main bathroom/restroom. The men's and women's toilet areas were private but were joined by a large gang shower.

Once the tour was complete Barbara took them back to her office. Barbara had Mary sit down and told Tom to stand beside her deck. Barbara asked Mary how she felt about what she had seen of the club and if she was still interested in becoming a member to which she replied yes. Barbara then again told both Mary and Tom that they were to not discuss anything about the club to anyone if they did they would lose the membership.

At this point Barbara provided more detail about the members requirements. To become a member both Mary and Tom would have to be initiated. They would be initiated without masks separately in front of the club members. The club members would all wear masks until both initiations were complete. Once the initiations start it will continue until completion. There will be no safeword but the initiation can be stopped by saying stop. Only the wife can stop the cuckolds initiation but the wife can end her initiation at any time. If the wife stops the initiation you both must leave immediately and will never be allowed to reapply.

They both agreed they wanted to continue the process of membership. Barbara then told them this was a very elite club and the bulls were expected to keep themselves in good shape. The women were also expected to be well kept and groomed to meet the exceptions of the bulls and asked Mary if she thought that was fair and she agreed.

Barbara pushed a button and it rang a bell a few minutes later two large masked gentlemen entered to room. They walked over to Mary and took her by the hand an walked her into another room an closed the door. Tom was concerned and asked Barbara what was happening. Barbara told him that Mary would be told to strip to for the gentlemen to inspect her body and she would return once they had seen enough to make the decision.

They came out of the room and the gentlemen left without saying a word. Barbara told us the orientation was complete and once she had the results of the inspection she would contact Mary with additional information if approved.