Cuckold Club Pt. 02 - (The Approval)

Story Info
Cuckold Relationship.
995 words
3.56
20k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised Barbara called Mary a few days later to discuss the results of their orientation. She congratulated her on their being accepted as candidates for initiation into their club.

The initiation ritual would take place prior to the monthly parties and only one couple is initiated each month. Another couple was already scheduled for the next party so it would be 6 weeks before their initiation would take place.

She told her the parties started around 9:00 p.m. and continued until 3:00 a.m. The initiations take place prior to the party and start at 7:30 p.m. All members (cucks,wives and bulls) are encouraged to witness the initiation rituals. Barbara told us that all member couples had experienced the same initiation.

They would need to arrive at 6:00 p.m. to begin their preparation. Barbara would meet with them to discuss the final details and have them sign a few waivers. They would also need to agree to pay a monthly fee to cover club expenses.

She told them the initiations were sexual in nature but would not include pain. The intent is to make sure they understood and were prepared to both experience and enjoy the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle.

Barbara also recommended that they should spend time together over the next few weeks to discuss their interests in this lifestyle and what we wanted to get out it.

The next six weeks seemed to take forever but they were shaking with anticipation when the day arrived. They drove over the day before and stayed at a hotel so they would be relaxed and rested.

They arrived as requested and were greeted by Barbara and taken to her office. Mary was asked to sit while Tom was told to remain standing. She was very business like and direct as she explained the clubs policies.

Barbara said that the club was started by her and her husband. They were a cuckold/hotwife couple and had visited several cuckold clubs over the years but wanted to add their own spin. The main bar and lounge area was designed for wives to meet and socialize with the bulls. Wives were encouraged to dress sexy in these areas but no total nudity. Cucks would act as servers and bartenders in this area as determined by the drawing of names and not allowed to leave these areas. Cucks are not allowed to chat beyond taking drink or snack orders.

The play rooms where designed for private or group play. Only one wife and one bull were allowed in the private rooms. Any play will multiple bulls is restricted to the group room. Play between wives is only allowed in the group room. These areas also have cucks available to change sheets and general cleaning. These cucks are also selected by a drawing and not allowed to talk.

The large bathrooms are separated by partitions but share a common entry door. There is a doorway at the rear of both restrooms that opens to a large gang shower. The shower area includes a large hot tub that would hold as many as 12 people comfortably. There will be one cuckold in the gang shower to supply dry towels and collect wet ones. Another cuck will roam these areas to take drink orders and provide any assistance. Again a drawing is used to select the cuckold for these jobs.

There are only a certain amount of positions available so there will be some cuckolds that will spend the evening in a separate room with a two way mirror placed where they can see into the lounge but not playrooms. These drawings take place about 15 minutes before the club opens so the cuck never knows until the last minute. Missing the cut one month will also not guaranty they will be able to participate the next month.

The bulls that are members of the club are heavily vetted by Barbara and a select group of wives. Bulls are selected by personality, appearance and must meet the physical requirements for the position. Because of strict testing policies condoms are not required but available. Its very important bulls understand their roll in the hotwife/cuckold dynamic. Wives are only allowed to see the bulls at the club. Meeting with a bull outside of the club could result in losing membership.

She read and had them sign a wavier that explained that the initiations would include nudity, touching and sexual activity.. She also reminded Tom that under no circumstance was he to confront, approach or talk Mary or her bull They also had to sign that they would not discuss anything that happens in club with any non-member.

Once Barbara had finished her discussion she called for someone to take Tom to another part of the club to await the initiation. After Tom left Barbara asked Mary if she would like a drink because there were other things they needed to discuss.

Barbara explained to Mary that they used the word initiation only because it sounded mysterious but it was actually a test. Even tough Mary had told Barbara that Tom was aware she had been with others he had not experienced watching.

She continued by saying that for them to become members Tom would have to prove he could deal with the emotional roller coaster of being a cuckold. It was very important that the cucks would behave and not let their emotions spark any jealousy or anger when they see their wives in sexual situations with one or two other gentlemen. Often men with cuckold fantasies can let the sexual arousal override the actual reality and have second thought after orgasm.

During this test Tom would experience some degree of embarrassment, humiliation and having no control of the situation. Barbara told Mary that she would not share any additional parts of the test but it would include her with another man while Tom is forced tom watch.

This story to be continued, next up is the Test