All Comments on 'Cuckold Club (The Orientation)'

by Lkn4maturemale

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an incomplete story that needs further information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise but too short. What you have written is OK though there is so little about who Tom and Mary are that they would take this step. You do quickly run through their background but only in a couple of sentences, no conversation, internal thoughts, its just all too perfunctory. I'm not trying to discourage you; please continue but spend some more time, be more descriptive, conversations between husband and wife or between Barbara and Mary when she takes the more complete tour, and so on. Please continue though.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Scraping the barrel yet again…… happily married for 35 years, although she had had several lovers during the marriage. That’s the whole background to this apology for a story in a short paragraph.

ErnieMu5ErnieMu5over 1 year ago

The concept of the story is intriguing. The writing is descriptive but clean. I'm looking forward to a follow-up story about the initiation, etc.

Cougarcub5801Cougarcub5801over 1 year ago

Nice start to a great story, looking forward to the next chapter

Meisterberger1Meisterberger1over 1 year ago

Interesting beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great 😫 - another new cuck author - 1*

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

There is no point in rating until there is more substance than the 3/4 page here. But start has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another first timer who thinks people want to read more cuck stories. I didn't read it, I simply went to the end and hit one star. What a wasted effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just what the world needs another cuck and slut tale - NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An odd way to leave it but OK so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he did not ring her bell then why would you get married in the first place. If out some time in the marriage she thought he did not do it for her then devorice is the only true answer. The rest is just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Why anyone would think this story is exciting is beyond me. Different category maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds promising. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sterile

slavecuck41slavecuck41over 1 year ago

hot so far , cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next time they go, some guy that did not buy into the 'lifestyle' (such bullshit) walks in with a belt-fed M-60 he stole from a National Guard armory and hoses everyone in the building down with 7.62 NATO, along with all the electronics equipment and security cameras, then leaves again, with nobody being the wiser about who did it. Thus, raising the average IQ of the county by 25%.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

While there is potential, I'm not holding my breath.

1) The club and initiations have been done to death, but that doesn't mean you won't get a fresh approach.

2) You could only manage to get 1000 words together? Even a more detailed description of the club would help. You've written it 3rd person and gone with Mary around the club, why not go with her to the inspection? Is it lazy writing or are you dipping your toes too tentatively?

3) It's only 1000 words, could you not be bothered to proof it and run it through a grammar checker? Grammarly, Languagetool.org and hemmingway.org are all free to use.

4) There's no indication that there will be further chapters. If there are then maybe waiting until chapter 10 is published to get a decent read would be the way to go. You should always include chapter numbers, it just lets people know and helps keep them in order on your profile.

BUT!!!

Kudos on publishing your 1st story.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Stupid story, just an excuse for Cuck drivel.

1/5

Alex54092Alex54092over 1 year ago

Good start. Please continue.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Sounds like as much fun as a Covid Club, just with sicker people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo, how was your day in the kindergarten?!

Captcha

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Great story waiting for part two .

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Which woman today is still so idiotic and marries a man who cannot satisfy her sexually? These are all just made-up idiotic plots that have no existence! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely incomplete, but the larger issue to be addressed: what in the holy fuck is wrong with all you haters? I just don’t get it. You know what the fucking story is going to be about, if you don’t like that kind of story, don’t read it!! How god damn difficult is that? There’s a lot of stories on literotica that are not about topics of interest to me, guess what? I don’t fucking read them! And in not reading them, I have nothing to complain it in a comment. If you think cuck stories are irritatingly pathetic, you should know your whiny hate comments are 3 times more pathetic. You’re worse than children, children have more sense than going out of their way to expose themself to something they really don’t like then fucking complain about it. Wow, it’s just a whole other level of stupid and miserable. What is it that has you so absolutely obsessed with what you hate that you cant resist the pull like a moth to the light?

Hahaha! I get it now! It is just too powerful if draw, you can’t NOT read and/comment! It turns you on so fucking much, it’s like heroin, and you hate yourself because your dick gets so hard over it. “Why? Why does my dick get hard for this?” You lament, “I’m a good, moral, wholesome person, surely I should not be drawn in by this shit but I am! This is disgusting! Loving people don’t do these things!”

Maybe it’s time to face the truth. Accept who you are and what turns you on. Does society dictate your tastes? Or is it that part of you makes you you? Being an individual means being different than others, and some are different in this way. That’s not bad or wrong. I love seafood. I’m not a fan of Italian food. You might be the same or exact opposite, but neither one is right nor wrong. It’s just what I like and what you like. It just is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue and forget the haters.

Digger66Digger66over 1 year ago

Please keep writing!!

CalusaCalusaover 1 year ago

Very clear what the story was. Don’t read if you don’t like the subject. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I joined a similar type club during the early years of our marriage. I was a server in the bar while my wife flirted and fucked other men. I saw her have the best sex of her life with them.

I was given a prescription for ketoconazole; a drug that inhibits testosterone production and eliminates erections.

She would flirt with me, let me try to fuck her, and then giggle becasue I could not penetrate her. Then, I would lick her pussy, and get her ready for her bulls.

When a guy like me marries a beautiful woman he should expect to be cuckolded. It is only natural that she will desire Alpha males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All stories like a movie can be entertaining. It’s loving a movie to hate a character. You don’t hate the actor just the role. Personally I’m not a cheater or would be ok with it . Swinging, hot wife , cucking or swapping is definitely not my thing but in a fictional story it’s good if story is good. To each his own but one comment said they gave him drugs so he couldn’t get hard while his wife got fucked by others as he was a server. That’s sounds like a doctor is needed to help his mind and his wife’s for that matter. Anyone I’ve personally known in any of those lifestyles never stayed married except for one who both fucked others only away on vacation and they never had kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this one takes an interracial turn in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start....looking forward to more. Happily married cuckold here for over 45 yrs. In her 50's she was in the height of her horniess. We attended several such cuckold clubs near the Bay Area and central California. These parties awakened the true inner slut in her. She craved more and more cock. Most of the Bulls there were really well hung. She also became more dominant in our marriage and her sex life. Where once I arranged her meetings with other men, now she was the one setting things up. She also was attracted more to Dominant men. Many of these guys would also share her, "their slut" with other friends and other guys at lifestyle parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the power dynamics at play.

RassclautRassclautover 1 year ago

Good start waiting for next chapters.

Please make it a longer read and more detailed.

Ignore the negative comments, it’s a cuckold theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, how can there not be a link to Xaggothe’s incredible “House Party”? Check it out, you’ll be glad you did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous