Cuckold Conundrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!!!" Lisa cried out.

SMACK!!!

"That's how it's done!" Darterrius said to the world.

He fucked her hard! So hard she bent over to grab the window sill with both hands.

Neither could hear Charles laughs, comments and cries. They were fully in the moment.

Darterrius wanted to nut in her face, then fuck her a second time. He however knew how couples were... one and done. He was only going to get one load, and he had to make it count!

He lifted Lisa up roughly and pushed her against the window. Half her body was visible to Charles out the window, the other half was pressed to the wall. Her grimaced face was turned towards Charles with closed eyes.

Darterrius gripped a handful of Lisa's hair, he then pulled back; her mouth opened instinctively. Her moans of pleasure were louder than before.

"Oh, oh oh!" She grunted, "fuck me!"

Darterrius brought his other hand up and squeezed her breast again. He knew Charles would see it.

Shifting his hand he pinched her nipple. Lisa squealed in delight.

He grabbed her tit roughly and squealed himself!

'Damn!' He thought, 'no wonder that white boy came so fast! This pussy is tight!'

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!" Darterrius yelled as he fired his cum up Lisa's cunt.

"Oh yes Charles!!!" Lisa screamed.

The two of them breathed in unison; deep breaths in followed by deep breaths out.

Darterrius still squeezed her breast, he was ready to go again! Opening his eyes he saw Charles was gone.

"Whew!" He said exhaling. "That was good!"

"You arent Charles, but you are pretty good." Lisa teased, then with a push of her ass to him, "now off you go."

"You don't want more?" Darterrius asked knowing the answer.

"What I want you can't give." She said with a second ass push.

Darterrius withdrew slowly, very slowly, he wanted her to miss him when he was gone. Once out she cupped her pussy again, it seemed to him like she was trying to keep it all in.

"You asshole!" Charles shouted bursting into the room, "that wasn't part of the deal!!!"

Darterrius wanted to laugh at his tutor with his fists up and his face all red.

"I altered the deal, pray I don't alter is further." Darterrius said straight faced.

Lisa still naked laughed loudly as she made her way to Darterrius' bed as she spoke, "babe, you gotta admit that's a good burn! Besides how would you beat him in a fight?"

It finally sunk in, he smiled broadly, his fists still at the ready. He'd taken down a football player in the past, but surprise was on his side back then.

"So much for whatever happens happens," Darterrius teased, "you said you had my back, no matter what."

"I didn't mean for you to creampie her!" Charles said with less passion than before.

Darterrius shrugged as if he found a penny on the ground.

"I did it!" Lisa said as she mounted the bed without losing a drop. "I thought it was you."

Charles seemed to have lost steam and stood there with his arms at his sides confused and defeated.

"Yo great prank!" Darterrius said.

"It was!" Lisa chimed in, "you got me good!"

"Yeah it was..." Charles mumbled.

"Dude!" Darterrius said almost leaping off the ground, his erection swinging about, "you should have seen her face!"

Darterrius laughed loudly, Lisa nodded in agreement as she spoke, "I did not expect a blackman in a mask!"

"I saw your face!" Charles said hoping to deflect Lisa's comment on race, "you were surprised!"

All three started laughing, Darterrius patted Charles on the shoulder as he complimented him, "yo da man!"

"Uh... can you put on a shirt, or clothes?" Charles said aware that a giant dick pointed at the ceiling right beside him.

"I thought we'd all have a second round?" Darterrius said smiling.

"You might want to leave?" Lisa said with a mischievous look in her eye.

Charles knew that look, usually it was good for him, sometimes not. Regardless he always got laid when she was in that sort of mood.

"Might?" Darterrius asked his dick twitching. "I might stay."

Charles frowned, he didn't want a three-way with a dude possessing a cock much larger than his own. He also feared the weird racist things Lisa might say; she loved his Canadian accent, he dreaded what she'd ask of Darterrius.

Lisa spread her legs wide as she declared her intentions, "anyone who eats my pussy until I cum can fuck me!"

"I plan on fucking any way I want in any hole!" Charles boldly declared.

Darterrius was on the floor in an instant laughing hysterically! Charles stood there dumbfounded.

"You guys is crazy!" Darterrius said clutching his stomach, "we better call Connor, he love da warm pie!"

Charles exchanged a look with Lisa. He hoped that she'd keep her mouth shut.

Eventually the giant muscular blackman stood, erection still aching to be put back to work.

"Yo, I'm out!" Darterrius said looking for clothes, "I'll hang with Xue, even when she pass out she's more fun that you two."

"Uh... thanks?" Lisa said, her two man creampie on full display.

"Don't make a mess," a clothed Darterrius said heading to the doorway, "I ain't in the mood for laundry."

Charles and Lisa didn't hear a word of it, they were locked in an intense gaze, a battle of wills. Charles didn't want to feast on the semen of two men, and Lisa had no dispire to have her anus stretched.

"Cum here big boy.." was the last thing Darterrius heard before the door closed.

The large black man walked down the hallway before stopping in his tracks.

"Did she call me Charles when she came?" He asked aloud and confused.

12