Cuckold Couple Ch. 08: The Threesome

Story Info
Angela, Pete and his Friend Andy.
5k words
4.34
25.3k
31

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For continuity please read Chapters 1-7 first.

***

I particularly recall one occasion very vividly, it was the first time I watched my wife enjoying her first (and not last) threesome. The incident happened completely by chance and was not pre-arranged as our cuckold sessions mostly were and are.

It was a Saturday when we had agreed to meet Pete at his place, the three of us had seen the weather forecast, it wasn't good, it was rain all day.

We had planned two days ahead knowing this, buying food and drinks to chill out all day watching movies, knowing inevitably we would end up in the bedroom.

We arrived at Pete's house at midday, laden with drinks for a relaxed afternoon.

"I've bought a special present for Angela," Pete announced as soon as we sat down on his sofa with our first drinks in hand.

"Well it's more of a present for Alan and myself as you will quickly realise Angie," he said chuckling away to himself.

"What is it you have bought this time Pete? I guess it's clothing, of sorts, small and leaves little to the imagination," Angela asked curiously, but all the time knowing Pete too well by now. I too knew she wouldn't object to the fact that it would be very revealing, my wife did enjoy the exhibitionism and also to tease mostly me, but Pete as well. I knew she would try on Pete's 'present' at some point.

It proved to be a great plan as the weather was indeed inclement as forecast, we had a few drinks to chill out and watched one movie. I can't recall the film, but I definitely remember what happened in the bedroom that day.

It turned out that fortunately, my wife had kept her clothes on... so far anyway, when the doorbell rang.

"Ahh shit, who can that be," Pete said, clearly annoyed knowing we were intending to encourage Angela to undress and try his gift on.

We could hear the conversation at his front door.

"What are you doing here Andy, I thought you were coming next weekend." Pete exclaimed in an unwelcoming tone.

"You need a wife to organise you mate," was the reply. I looked across to see my wife's reaction to that comment, it clearly didn't seem to annoy her as it clearly wasn't intended in a sexist manner, just a fact Pete needed organising.

The visitor was now in the living room, he lowered his flight case to the floor.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, we met a couple of years ago. I'm Andy," he said with an outstretched hand.

Pete interjected and introduced us again, "Alan and Angie," he said still in a clearly pissed off tone. Pete is still the only person who calls my wife by that name I thought to myself.

Pete finally saw fit to offer his friend a drink and he seemed more cheerful to greet him.

It felt awkward now with this intrusion, particularly as we were hoping for some sexy fun, so I suggested we leave Pete and Andy to catch up.

"Don't do that, we have plenty to eat and drink, after all it is a poor day," Pete pleaded, feeling guilty for his bad planning.

It was decided that we would stay and as it turned out everything was going well. Andy was a nice guy, very easy going and we soon felt at ease in the now slightly larger group. We put on another film, talking through it and partly taking it in, Pete kept glancing in my and Angela's direction with a 'I'm sorry' look on his face. It was no problem though and after all it was still a fun time. We had drunk a fair amount between us, the mood now very light.

Angela stood and announced she was going for some more drinks and would anyone like another. All three guys said yes please and I'm not sure who, but somebody suggested she could be the waitress. Pete soon spoke out and reminded my wife of his 'present', suggesting it could double up as a waitress uniform. I must admit I was surprised considering Andy was now here and he was pleading with her to at least try it on for size.

"Why don't you try it on Angie, it's laid out on my bed ready for you, we would all love to see you in it," Pete pleaded again with my wife.

I really didn't expect her to follow his request, but Angela said "okay, let's see what you have bought," and disappeared to the bedroom.

We could all hear my wife call down from upstairs, "I knew it would be something kinky, you'll be lucky Pete, I'm not wearing that, this is far too revealing and embarrassing, especially while you have a guest here.

The three of us all groaned in unison, it seemed unlikely Angela was going to satisfy our lust and let us see her in the skimpy outfit.

It was very quiet both downstairs and upstairs now, Angela had not come down yet. The stairs in Pete's house were open plan and after a while we could her footsteps on the stairs.

We didn't take much notice to begin with, but then Pete nudged me and all three of us gazed upward as Angela's stilettos made the first appearance. It was clear she had stocking clad legs, not what she wore up there just ten minutes ago. Pete nudged me harder a second time. My wife took each step very slowly pausing before taking the next, her legs seemed much longer in the high shoes. We soon realised she was wearing a black PVC skirt which was incredibly short, so short in fact, we could also see the black PVC panties.

We were all silent, another step revealed her bare waist, at first glance it appeared she was not wearing a top. The next step revealed more naked torso, my heart was racing, surely my wife wouldn't be topless with Pete's friend, a stranger to us here?

I was getting turned on by the thought she may indeed be topless, what had Pete bought for her?

After another agonising pause she stepped down two more steps and continued down the stairs. We could see all of her now, my wife was also wearing a PVC bra, struggling to hold her large boobs, barely covering them in fact. The only supports were thin leather ties with a halter neck tied in a bow behind her neck and a clasp at the front. The garment was far too flimsy to hold her boobs properly, they had a wonderful bounce, quivering as she walked closer.

Pete was first to speak, "oh my word Angie, I didn't think you would do it with Andy here."

I too, was very surprised she came down more or less in only underwear, "wow love you look hot in that," I said and stood to kiss her.

Andy looked on in silence at first, then almost forgetting anyone else was in the room, he finally spoke and said exactly what he was thinking.

"Shit, look at the tits on that," he blurted before thinking that I, her husband was indeed there too.

"Oh, sorry mate, I was forgetting myself, but she looks fantastic," he said feeling very embarrassed.

"Do you two like Pete's choice then," my wife asked twirling around.

We both nodded in agreement, she looked great.

"I thought you were all practically falling asleep, so I decided to liven things up a bit."

"You certainly have done that love," I replied.

"The waitress had better top up the drinks for you guys," Angela said wandering off to the kitchen. Unsurprisingly Pete offered to help her. It took them quite a while before returning, I knew they were getting intimate as it had gone very quiet in the kitchen.

While my wife was out of the room Andy quizzed me as to why I seemed so laid back about the fact my wife was parading around almost naked. I tried as best as I could, saying we had an open relationship and Angela did indeed sleep with other guys. He looked so shocked and didn't really know what to say. I asked him if he had heard the term 'Cuckold' before, he hadn't so I read a description from google, which he still found difficult to process. Unsurprisingly many questions followed until I think he grasped the concept a little more, but still found it baffling as to why we did it.

Eventually I said to him to sneak quietly to the kitchen and peak around the door and he would probably catch Pete with my wife. Andy did just as I said, he soon returned looking ashen faced.

"Don't you mind?" was all he could say.

"No, not at all, what were they doing anyway?" I asked him casually.

"Pete had his hand inside her tiny top and they were enjoying a full on kiss."

"Andy, do you find my wife attractive?" I enquired, "you can be honest."

"Daft question Alan, of course she is attractive and her outfit is very enticing, who wouldn't fancy her," he said looking a little uncomfortable.

I knew Andy was interested now and thought I would test him some more.

I went for the direct approach, "Would you like to sleep with my wife Andy."

He again looked so confused, "what just like that, what about asking Angela first?"

"I already know she would, I saw her looking at you when you arrived."

Angela was taking the initiative now and she and Pete returned to the living room. "I thought we came round to play, didn't we?"

Andy first looked as if he was still struggling to process what was happening and thought it was time to excuse himself.

"I'm quite tired from my long drive, I'll turn in now Pete, I'll be in the back guest room as usual yeah?"

Angela quickly spoke up, "the night is young Andy, why not stay up a little longer, it could be fun," she teased. Pete I see you still have the wrist and ankle cuffs attached to the bed frame, are you expecting company? If two strong men were to over power me and use the cuffs, I would not be able to resist them, would I now?"

Angela sat between them on the sofa, she was certainly making it so obvious what she wanted. Both of her hands reached out and rested on their cocks. "Why don't you unzip me Andy," she teased.

"What about Alan is it all okay with you, I mean this is a bit strange," he looked confused again and wanted reassurance more than anything. I could see his trousers bulging with an erection, he didn't need any more encouragement.

The small PVC skirt was more like a wide belt, the zip running from top to bottom. Andy's hand was trembling as he took the zip between thumb and forefinger, slowly he eased it all the way down and the skirt parted. The two guys pulled each side of the garment away, their eyes bulged wide as they gawped at the shiny patch struggling to cover her pussy. The small PVC triangle did not hug her body as would ordinary panties. The folds in the soft black material revealed the edge of her pubic mound.

"Now do you two strong men want to take me upstairs or are you going to be staring all night?"

Pete and Andy stood and helped my wife to her feet, leaving the skirt on the sofa. I wasn't sure if they were leading my wife or if it was the other way round. Pete led with Angela next and Andy holding her other hand as they made their way upstairs leaving me behind. I could hear Andy asking after me if I were indeed coming up too.

Angela giggled loudly and calmly said, "he'll follow up when I call him."

I could hear more giggling from upstairs and with Pete and Andy both saying Angela was unbelievable. I went to the kitchen for another drink when I heard the call from upstairs. It seemed like an age since the three of them made their way to Pete's bedroom.

I was feeling so excited as I climbed the stairs, knowing all the time what to expect, my wife and I had done this quite a few times before. In the low lit bedroom I could clearly make out Angela with Pete one side of her and Andy on the other. Their hands were all over her with Andy kissing her passionately.

Without a word said and almost as if rehearsed they gently swept my wife off her feet and laid her on the bed.

"Now the two strong men can cuff you Angie," Pete said excitedly. Firstly they took one arm each and secured it to the bed frame before moving down and grabbing her ankles, spreading her legs wide and fastened them to the foot of the bed.

Angela was helpless now and the two men took full advantage of this fact, their hands wandering all over her body. I sat back in Pete's recliner chair as I had done many times before when I watched Angela and Pete have sex. This time was much different though, there were two men involved with Andy enjoying her as well.

Angela's body was quivering and trembling with excitement, this was a real game changer, unexplored fun. Andy was almost leading events, his shyness now disappeared, he wasn't worrying about the morals of our lifestyle now, he was focused on the near naked woman restrained on the bed in front of him.

"How far are you prepared to go Angie, it doesn't seem right with you tied like this," he said as his conscience kicked in.

"Don't worry love I'm feeling really horny, in this mood I go all the way, I'll soon let you know where or when to stop. I want you to both pleasure me."

The mood shifted once again as the ties on her bra were tugged and easily undone by Andy, at the same time Pete unclipped the PVC top. It was removed without any difficulty as her wonderful boobs were exposed fully, both men took one breast each, groping and squeezing them with far too much enthusiasm. Angela was breathing heavily as they took advantage of her. It wasn't long before they were gorging and sucking her chunky, and now very stiff nipples.

Andy drew breath, pulling away briefly, "fucking hell love you have great tits, your nipples are incredible," He was soon latched on to one and started sucking hard again. He had no inhibitions at all now, I watched his other hand slide slowly down her body as it disappeared into the tiny panties.

"Oh my, I should have guessed, you're completely shaved, and so very smooth," Andy exclaimed in a wavering tone.

Angela gasped out in appreciation as he fingered her. The only sound was of the two guys sucking and my wife's gentle moans. Andy's hand was fumbling around beneath the PVC, I was imagining in my mind his fingers spreading her pussy lips before working inside. I could feel my cock stiffen as I loosened my own clothing and stripped down to my boxers, I felt the instant relief as my cock had room to grow fully erect.

It was very clear that there was no going back now, the atmosphere was sexually charged and everyone wanted more. I knew at that point that my wife would have sex with both of them, and indeed soon spoke out.

"Are you two keeping your clothes on all night as it won't be much fun if you do?" Angela giggled.

Pete stood up straight away and started stripping. Andy was much slower but followed Pete's lead.

It was getting very interesting now, Angela was making it perfectly clear what she wanted.

I had seen Pete's huge cock many times before, he was the first to get naked. Andy was down to his boxer shorts as he looked toward Pete. It was hard not to notice Pete's size, he stared with open mouth in awe. It didn't deter him and with one quick tug of his underwear he too revealed his now hard cock.

The ties on my wife's panties were pulled sharply until the neat bows gave way, the garment was pulled from her body. She was now completely naked writhing and groaning as again the hands explored her, only this time both men eased their hands up between her legs. They were once again sucking her nipples, Andy started moving down her body kissing all the way.

The man whom we had only met a couple of times before then moved away from her and positioned himself just in front of her pussy. He kissed up the inside of her thighs, spread her pussy lips with his fingers and began pleasuring her with his tongue, lapping gently like a cat drinking milk. Angela went crazy as Pete played with her tits, nibbling now on her erect stiff nipples. After ten minutes of this my wife let out a huge groan, her body arching as she orgasmed.

Angela was only just getting started and cried out, "Okay guys here is the deal, if you release me I will be very willing to take you both on at the same time, if you can keep up with me that is."

"That sounds like a challenge guys," I said, "I doubt the two of you could. keep up with my wife?" I laughed out, all the while I was also hoping they would take on the challenge.

"Oh Angie love, you're in for it now,"Pete said calmly.

"I've never met such a horny woman, is there anything you won't do?" Andy asked with a big grin. That question went unanswered, Angela was very tipsy, which in turn suggested that she was up for anything they wanted.

Immediately she was freed from her bonds. Pete and Andy were standing directly in front of me now as Angela got off the bed, rubbing her aching wrists..

"Right love who do you want first," Andy said with much excitement in his voice.

"Why the rush?" Angela replied quickly, moving towards them, they fell silent as my wife dropped to her knees submissively before them.

The two men looked down to her, she took one cock in each hand and began to rub them up and down. First she turned to Andy her face was right up close to his cock, she began kissing it, then licked it and finally opened her pretty lips and sucked him in to her mouth, first the head and half of his shaft.

"Oh my God, that's beautiful he gasped out as her head bobbed up and down, all the while sucking hard on it.

"Is that nice?" Angela asked as she worked on him.

"Oh fuck yes, suck it, suck harder," his hand moved to the back of her head to encourage her to take more. Pete was more than happy as my wife rubbed his cock hard before turning to him, Andy's cock slipped from her mouth and Pete's took it's place. She expertly worked from one to the other, glancing up gazing into the eyes of the man she was sucking.

After ten or so minutes Angela stood and led the two men to the king size bed.

"I want some pleasuring now boys, who wants to go first?" Angela was very direct as she lie back and slightly parted her legs.

"I think guests should always be first," I said from my recliner chair, that's if you want her Andy.

Andy stuttered, "err, of course I want to, who wouldn't?"

I passed him a condom, "sorry mate, but we don't know you that well yet."

"I quite understand," he said and took the pouch from me, tearing it open. I watched him more closely than I really should have, he had a nice cock, average size, not veiny but with a big bulging red head. He rolled the thin film down his shaft and moved on to the bed with Angela who was already fingering herself in readiness.

Pete sat on the edge of the bed to watch them as Andy moved in closer to Angela and he kissed her full on the mouth easing his body on top of her, his chest pressed against her big boobs. The kissing and caressing continued as he eased in to position between her legs. Angela opened them much wider now making it very clear it was okay for him to have her, and I certainly wasn't about to complain either.

I looked on as he lifted his ass slightly and gently eased his cock in to my wife, she gasped out, confirming the penetration. Andy was guy number five for Angela as he started thrusting hard in to her. I knew he wouldn't be the last one either, there was always a great sense of excitement for both myself and my wife when she 'cheated' with someone new. It recreated the sense of 'first time' with another guy. Andy was the third man I had watched having sex with Angela, each time was incredibly exciting and very different.

I had drifted off in my own little world for a moment as I masturbated in the recliner chair while watching the action unfold. I soon realised Pete had joined in and he had his cock in her mouth while Andy was still fucking her furiously.

The moment that I watched him roll the condom down his cock I hadn't noticed just how big his balls were. They were very obvious now as they noisily slapped against my wife's ass. He pounded her hard, grunting as he did so, he looked as if he would cum at any moment.

"Pete do you want to switch," he said gasping to catch breath.

"Okay, why not, I thought you looked comfortable in there," he laughed.

"Come on Angie, turnover, Pete can take you from behind now," Andy said.

"Oh yes, I love it doggy style," my wife replied enthusiastically.

12