All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 08: The Threesome'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why would any man want to watch his wife degrade herself? Why would any woman want to take the chance that one of the men would have an STD, herpes or worse? Is being used as a punch board worth her self respect? Stupid story about stupid people. Even for a fictional story this was just disgusting.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuckolding

All I need to see to figuratively piss on this story. No *1s, but a ton of *2s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Alan,

From the two comments on this, it's obvious most people just don't get the thrill of a man watching his wife fuck other men. We cuckolds are super voyeurs at heart with a streak of masochism in us. Great story.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brian

You cucks are subhuman trash who can't satisfy your wives and pretend to enjoy wstching her with other men. You aren't super anything.

Pedro

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, tough crowd.

So I thought I would put in a word of encouragement.

We are a 69-year-old cuckold couple who will be married fifty years, next year. We discovered how we were meant to be together when he came home from work in the first year of our marriage and told me he had met the guy who I had told him had taken my virginity. He was so proud to tell him that I was his wife! But now that he had come face-to-face with reality, the questions started: what had he been like? how big was he? was it painful? did I orgasm? And then the big one: would I do him again? No one had heard of the cuckolding lifestyle, back then, but we had met in the late 60’s, when there was a lot of “free love” going on, so we never thought to question our variation of it.

We still have sex every three days, but he has never stopped wanting me to play on occasion with other men. Last week, we finally coaxed a recently-widowed neighbor into our hot tub to discover he wields a powerful weapon, so now we have a new partner to play with, more regularly.

Amazingly, after all these years, I still have never done a black guy, but the stories here sometimes make me think of it. Interestingly, the man who has eyed me most lustily in recent years was a black man we saw on the way in to a film festival, but we lost track of him. So keep writing. I want to see her get blacked.

i122i122almost 4 years ago
Great Fantasy

A threesome with the wife would be awesome, watching the wife have a threesome would be crazy awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When does Alan give Pete the key?

Ben had him in chastity and all liked it. Let Pete join in the fun ( or lack theteof).

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
It's called double penetration

DP for short. Alan describes it as "I thought he was going to have anal with you while you and Pete were doing it!"

It's funny that after all that internet research they don't seem to know the technical term for this almost mainstream activity in group sex.

Alan insists that Andy use a condom because "they don't know each other that well". Angela's previous lovers didn't have to, including a guy that Alan never even met. Either you practice safe sex or you live dangerously. But using condoms as a token to responsibility and then throwing caution into the wind is silly in a story and stupid in real life.

Then Angela zeros in on another mainstream, if slightly racist, fantasy: black cock. To me, having sex with a person of a different skin color is similar to having sex with a blonde versus a brunette or a redhead. It is unimportant. What matters for attractiveness are the attributes a person can control: physical fitness, style, personality.

For Alan, this fantasy is so exciting that he doubles down on it. Not one black guy, but a group of 3 or 4. Take it slow, people. Build up, don't go overboard right away. Otherwise premature ejaculation will occur.

sf4951sf4951over 3 years ago

What a generous appraisal from an obvious novice. Perhaps you would be happier in bestiality.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading all 8 episodes, you write well. I loved hearing about the pleasure and excitement you both got expanding your sexual horizons. It would great if you wrote more, but I see you have not posted anything for a couple of years, so I guess that is unlikely. I hope you haven't been put off by some of the hostile comments you have had. I expect there are many readers like me who really appreciate your contributions to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED it, especially when Angela has 2 at once. My sexy 70 year old wife, Kaye Sullivan still can take 2 guys at once. I love watching one cock dump a load into her golden cunt. I often move down to lick it up while another guy cums in her mouth. I often kiss her afterwards & she gives me snowballs. She often go to the grocery store & brings home a teen stud. She loves to jack him off first as he cums in her mouth. He usually stays very hard as he puts her on her back & slides right in. It doesn't take him long to fill up her cunt. She then straddles my face & I drink in his sticky cum. What a Saturday afternoon!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...