Cuckold Couple Ch. 08: The Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men flipped her around and turned her over with little effort, she offered no resistance at all. Instantly she opened her mouth and without hesitation she sucked Andy's condom covered cock in.

"Oh you are so dirty love, that's just been in your pussy," he cried out in excitement.

Pete was fucking her deep and hard now, each thrust slapped against her, pushing her forward on to Andy's cock causing her to gag as the two men were pleasured simultaneously. It was something else to watch my wife take on two men together, she was getting the fucking of her life and I was loving it as much as the three naked bodies writhing on the bed. I'm glad to say that I have seen her go with two guys several times since this day.

The men changed over five or six times, as one was about to cum, he would move to her mouth, going at a much slower pace, ensuring the session would last longer.

My wife's beautiful swinging boobs received a lot of attention with both pairs of hands reaching under and gripping hard into the ample soft flesh, to which she made no complaint.

I noticed too my wife's hips were bright red from where she had been held tightly by the man fucking her, allowing him to thrust harder and deeper, pulling her back on to his cock. They were all slowing and not surprisingly tiring now. Pete and Angela collapsed on the bed next to each other, Andy rolled off the other side.

"Finish me off Angie, I'm done for" Pete gasped lying on his back. In a moment she was on top of him and easing his huge cock back in once more. Very soon she was riding Pete, now thrusting herself back and forth as he groaned below her.

As they kissed his arms locked around her, I could see it all, her pussy lips stretched as his cock disappeared in to her.

"Come on guys what about me," Andy begged, feeling left out.

Pete let go, allowing her to sit upright again, they were so close to orgasm now as Angela turned her head to the side to be confronted with Andy's hard cock, now devoid of the condom, she sucked him in without hesitation.

It was too much for Pete, he screamed out obscenities as he came, Angela immediately followed, her body almost convulsing, her eyes rolling up in to her head. Andy was next, with his hand on the back of my wife's head he forced her to take more than was comfortable as she gagged, he grunted out, "oh fuck." The first spurt of semen was in her mouth before she could pull back, Andy gripped his cock and jerked off, his orgasm seemed to go on forever, as his sticky cum splattered across her face and down on to her tits.

Angela calmly sucked his cock back in, clearing up the last few drops. Her eyes fixed on his as she glanced up, "was that nice?"

"Fuck, yes, that was amazing love," Andy gasped trying to catch his breath.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, still touching and caressing. I was very hard by this point and still sat back in the chair rubbing my cock.

In what seemed like an age, the two men stood up and they both pulled on some underwear. Andy, who seemed to be lacking any thought for others broke the silence of an awkward moment.

"Thanks sweetheart, that was great, we're done now Alan, thanks for sharing her around mate, she's all yours again now, do you fancy another beer Pete?"

I think Pete felt embarrassed for his friend, and just anwswered with a nod of his head.

The two of them headed for the kitchen, I looked across at my wife, naked on the bed, she looked tired, her body used and messy. Her face however, suggesting a different story, one of fulfilment and enjoyment of being pleasured for the first time by two men together.

I moved on to the bed next to her as we hugged, instinctively she knew what I wanted as her hand gripped my cock.

"Mmmm, looks as if you enjoyed that as much as I did Alan, let me finish you off now."

Angela spread her legs inviting me to make love to her, I was soon ready and kneeling before her, I could see Pete's cum still in her pussy, a stark reminder of the two who went before me. Angela gasped a little as I pushed in. I looked down at her tits covered in Andy's cum, it didn't put me off though as I lay on top of her, pushing my chest in to hers. We kissed passionately, even the thought of her pleasuring Andy with her mouth didn't put me off, in fact it aroused me all the more.

I was soon close to climaxing, discussing the details with her as we made love.

"When you were on top of Pete I could see Andy staring at your bottom."I thought for a moment he was going to climb on top and have you at the same time love."

"What like I did with Ben?" she asked inquisitively.

We were both gasping in excitement now as we talked dirty.

"I thought he was going to have anal with you while you and Pete were doing it!"

"Would you mind if he had then?"

"Hell no, that would be such a turn on, would you have let him, it could be incredible to see that," I said.

"You pervert Alan, be careful what you wish for, I night try it next time the opportunity arises," Angela teased.

I slowed down a little trying to make the moment last as long as I possibly could.

"Wow Angela, the afternoon certainly changed after what could have been a real let down. The spontaneity of it was incredible, and to see you having sex with two men at the same time, you were so hot to watch, did you enjoy it as much as it seemed you did?"

"I would be lying if I denied it love, it felt incredible, hands were all over me and the feeling of being taken while I sucked a man in my mouth was such a turn on. It is also being the centre of attention I crave, knowing you all desire and want me."

"They certainly wanted you from where I was sitting love, so what is your next fantasy Angela?" My wife answered very directly most of the time and simply replied directly to my question.

"Black love, I want a black guy, it would be so erotic and sensual, his skin on mine as he takes me. A good few of my friends are always commenting on their hottest fantasy and for most of them they would like to go with a black guy, even if it was just the one chance. The rumours could possibly be true about how well endowed they are too, my mind imagining a big set guy taking me hard from behind, now that could be heaven."

"Okay love, shall we search for such a guy who fits our usual profile for your next partner. We can start searching this week, if you are up for it for real?"

"Oh yes Alan, I'm very much up for it," she replied with a very big smile.

"How about three or four black guys, all at the same time love?" I said, hoping she would say yes, we were soon distracted before her answer.

Just the thought of which was too much now, I thrust deep and hard in to my beautiful wife, I moaned out and orgasmed, it was finally my turn to have sex with my wife, her third man that evening.

12