Cuckold Couple Ch. 09: The Lodger

Story Info
Paul the lodger is offered more than a room.
7.1k words
4.38
14.8k
18

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of a cuckold couple's journey. I would advise that the reader starts at Chapter 1 to grasp the ongoing journey of a cuckold couple.

A quick reminder, if extra marital sex offends you, or as I expect it's not something for you, there are plenty more stories on this site that will suit your taste.

I have read many negative comments on my own stories and others who have similar cuckold, hotwife themes.

I'm trying to prevent this from becoming a blog, but I seem to be failing miserably. I had a reminder that my last writings were two years ago and I have decided to put pen to paper once again, so to speak.

After our involvement with Ben there was no slowing of the cuckolding. A few regular guy's and subsequent meetings with their friends followed. The ongoing situation with Pete the 'boyfriend' and a crazy New Years Eve party in 2019 proved we were not showing signs of ever slowing down. In fact Angela's appetite for different sex encounters was growing as she hooked up with more men.

The time has passed very quickly and therefore it feels appropriate to write a short piece to reaffirm a few things about my wife and me.

I am a sterotypical cuckold, I have a younger wife who enjoys good sex. Also I'm a considerate loving, average looking husband with a submissive nature. I'm 5'8" in height and 150lb, and yes, before the haters start, I am truly not very well endowed. When we want to play Angela always selects bigger, fitter, often younger, well endowed men and that's the plain truth. There would be little point in having fun with other guys who mirror image me.

I like the fact she has her own mind and she chooses the type of man she finds sexually attractive. Angela will on occasions, play alone with a boyfriend/bull. Sometimes I will be in the next room or downstairs and I will be able to hear them. The perfect time however, is when I watch her having sex and I may or may not join in, my wife has had experiences with two or three guys at the same time. Angela is a female who enjoys sex, and lots of it. I simply love to hear and see her fully pleasured in a way I am unable to match.

The restrictions during the pandemic are extremely difficult for everyone and I understand why we need to follow them. I realise we have been very fortunate. It is nowhere near such an important issue, but it does put our lifestyle on hold somewhat. In between the lockdowns we opened our home to a lodger, it was partly for company after the first lockdown as we have no children. It was also partly for additional male company for Angela, if anything happened in the bedroom it was a bonus but if not, that was fine too.

The search for an attractive lodger took a while, but we made contact with a guy called Paul. Angela said she found him very attractive, he is 6'2" weighing around 200lb and of muscular, large build. Paul was born in the UK and both his parents originate from Jamaica.

He lives about one hundred and fifty miles away from us and is a construction project manager. Paul is in a relationship with Becky and speaks to her a couple of times in the week and goes home every other weekend. The contract he was working on lasted for two months, during which time we got to know him quite well, in fact very well.

Angela wanted him to be aware of our relaxed lifestyle and mostly wore short pyjamas around the house in the hope of getting Paul's attention. It was her standard loungewear as she works from home at the moment. Paul would definitely have noticed that she never wore a bra or panties underneath and often brushed past him or she would bend over very suggestively to reveal enough to tease.

After the first two weeks we were all comfortable in each others company, Paul said he felt at home and jokingly mentioned Angela's 'casual' working clothes as very different. The first weekend Paul spent with us was interesting to say the least.

This is Angela's account of how it unfolded.

I have the weekend off to a perfect start, Alan is out cycling and Paul was out jogging. The perfect time to have a long soak in a hot bath, I didn't expect Paul to come back so soon and he didn't realise (apparently) that anyone was at home.

I was stretched out in the tub when the door suddenly opened and who should walk in on me. Paul stood in the doorway to the bathroom in just his boxers, I did not have time to cover up.

He stared at me, and not with any eye contact, his gaze fixed on my naked body, he looked so confused and did not know what to say. Eventually he stammered out, "I'm err, errm, I'm sorry," but he still didn't move and just continued staring at me. I had to stare back too, his fit body was sweaty from his run and he looked so hot, I couldn't help but notice how he perfectly filled out his boxers.

"I'm so sorry," he apologised again. I teased him by suggestively rubbing soap on my boobs.

"So Paul, are you going to join me or would you please close the door on your way out," I said with lots of giggling, his reply was short and apologetic.

"Your husband... he trailed off, I'm sorry, I will shower when you're done," he said and looked so sheepish as he closed the door behind him. Bless him I thought I was soon out of the tub with a towel wrapped around me and I knocked on the spare bedroom door. Paul apologised again, I told him it was no big deal. Then I thought I would keep teasing him some more.

"Did you like seeing me in the bath Paul?"

He was so uncomfortable, "it was accidental, you should have locked the door." he said in a raised voice.

"Why? You knew I was in there Paul, I think you wanted to see me naked," I was trying to keep a straight face while I teased him.

"I'm so sorry, I will knock first next time," he said.

I persisted, "it's too late now, you have seen me, you had a long enough look. Tell me what do you think, did you like what you saw?"

"Err no I didn't, oh shit, errr, I mean of course I did, you look lovely, I mean hot."

He was so embarrassed.

"It's okay Paul, we won't tell my husband, will we?"

"Err no, good idea," at that point we could hear the garage door, Alan had just got back so Paul went down for a drink of water. I could hear them chatting so I got dressed.

I did of course tell Alan all about it, he was more than happy. He fantasised about Paul ogling me in the bath and what it could lead on to.

The weekend after Paul returned home before coming back to us on the Monday. We chatted about our weekend and Paul was telling us about his weekend at home. Apparently he and Becky argued, which was common when he was away from home for long periods. When he was he would call her most evenings and at the weekends in between.

We all had a busy week workwise, Paul seemed stressed out, he had to get his sleeves rolled up and help his team on the job. When he came home on Friday the manual work and his working clothes made him look so much more rugged, a real alpha male. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he is seriously fit.

It was a giant step forward, Alan was out jogging this evening, Paul was in his bedroom and I had just finished working so I thought I would take a shower in our en-suite. I have thoughts about Paul walking in again and with that in mind I always take a bath or shower when Alan goes out and I never lock the door. I'm probably dreaming but Paul might try to take advantage of me if I'm lucky.

The thing is, a major stroke of coincidence happened which helped me no end.

I had just turned the shower on and stepped into the enclosure when a HUGE spider dropped down from the shower head, I screamed and jumped out of the shower. Paul came rushing to the door to see if I was okay. I was petrified and screamed at him to get rid of a massive spider for me. He was far more cautious this time though and asked if I was decent for him to come in. I grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped it loosely around myself and said it was okay for him to come in. I just wanted that spider gone as soon as possible. To my surprise Paul only had on a pair of white Calvin Klein boxer shorts which clung tightly to his body, he apologised for his dress, but as I screamed so loud he assumed it was a dire emergency.

I pointed up to the beast in the shower, Paul had to step into the enclosure to turn off the shower first, he got soaked as he scooped up the spider in his large hands. He turned to face me and asked me to open the window, I froze on the spot and I could only stare at his fit body. He had to repeat, "the window Angela?" In a daze I opened the fan light window as Paul dropped the spider outside. He turned to face me as he moved towards the door.

"I'm sorry you got so wet Paul, I think you need a towel," I said.

I was staring at his crotch again, the wet white cotton material was pretty much transparent showing his big balls stretching at the base of his underwear. His penis was dead upright and a good size, I could even make out some of the thick veins, his very bulbous head was very prominent. He looked down and realised I could see everything.

"Do you think I need a towel Angela?" he said with a big smile.

I smiled back,"you can have mine if you want it?" I dropped my towel and for the second time Paul stared at my naked body.

This time he didn't leave the room, he took two steps towards me, his big strong arms pulled me in, my boobs squeezed against his bare chest. He was tall and had to bend his neck, his lips locked on to mine, my heart was racing as his tongue explored my mouth. The kissing was deep, passionate and spontaneous, his hands were stroking through my hair before sliding down my back and gripping my bottom. We were both gasping and catching our breath, I whispered in his ear.

"We only have about 15 to 20 minutes before Alan comes home, do you want me to help you out of your wet boxers?"

I didn't wait for the answer and I went down on one knee, my face now directly in front of his groin. The bulge was already bigger than before, I gripped each side of his underwear and gradually eased them down, his cock popped out, springing upwards. I wrapped my hand as far around as I could, my fingers couldn't reach all the way, he was very thick. I soon built up a rhythm rubbing up and down his incredibly black shaft, his foreskin sliding down a little further each time exposing more head. Paul has very big balls too, they hang quite low, I squeezed hard on them in turn, which he moaned out at and clearly enjoyed the attention.

I was aware of the time and knew I just had to suck him, with one hand holding it I opened my mouth and took the head of it in. He gasped out, this was my opportunity and I took it. I sucked hard going down the shaft further each time, it was making me gag though, he is big and my mouth was stretched open as wide as ever. Paul put his hands on each side of my face, he didn't force me but he did encourage me to take more of him than was comfortable. I had to back off every now and again as I did I was coughing and choking on his cock. Saliva was drooling from my mouth and down my chin, very soon I could taste his precum, which either was swallowed or dripped from my mouth.

I wanted to trust him now, I put both my hands on his ass and gripped it hard with my nails digging in. It was now or never, I gazed directly up at him, he gasped out loud as he looked down at me and then he began to fuck my mouth. He pushed in to the point I coughed, and then back before going in again over and over, all the while staring in each other's eyes.

I knew he was close, his face was contorted, he moaned out, his ass tightened in my grip, he pushed his cock to the back of my throat. In that moment I could feel his semen spurt into my mouth. I had to swallow it, then a second and third spurt filled my mouth, I didn't stop me sucking him harder. His body was now shaking as he groaned out, I pulled back as the next wave of semen splattered into my face. I rubbed his cock to squeeze out the last few drops, he came so much, it was dripping from my face down onto my boobs.

I licked the sides of his cock to clean up all of his cum before sucking him back into my mouth. I did this several times ensuring I hadn't missed a drop, I looked up at him and smiled.

Immediately he apologised, he kept saying sorry, he said that he couldn't pull away in time, it happened so quickly, he didn't mean to cum in my mouth.

I looked up to him, "it's okay I don't mind, did you not want me to finish you with my mouth, I'm sorry if I spoiled it for you?"

"Spoiled it? I didn't expect you to keep sucking, I couldn't hold out any longer, you're just too good at it love."

"I didn't think girls like a man cumming in their mouth, Becky wouldn't even give me a blow job."

I opened my mouth wide and showed Paul my tongue, it was covered with his cum still, I promptly closed my mouth and swallowed it all before showing him my tongue again. I smiled before giggling.

"The thing is Paul, did you like it though?" I looked up with my very best submissive eyes, his cum still dripping down my face and chest.

"Yes of course I enjoyed it, you did it to me, I didn't ask you to. What about Alan and Becky, we shouldn't have done that, what if they find out?"

"They don't have to know I guess, it's up to you if you want to confess to your girlfriend, I will deal with my husband, anyway he likes me flirting with other men."

Paul looked very worried at what had just happened, "I can't tell Becky, she would go crazy,"

"You had best keep quiet about it then hun," I said casually," you had better go back to your room before Alan gets home and I had better get cleaned up," as I looked down at my boobs.

"Yeah, best had," he said with a really guilty look, again apologising before he quickly left the shower room. I had a massive devious grin across my messy face

Paul went home again the following Friday evening, and for the weekends he was at ours my wife had tried it on with him. Angela was now very curious to find out what sex would be like with Paul.

Angela was seducing him bit by bit, each time they went a little further. It was enevitable she would snare the guy and offer him the ultimate. I must admit I had not expected it to be so soon - the third weekend Paul had stayed.

Saturday night was incredible, even though I have shared my wife many times, each time is just like the first. Unfortunately though, I didn't get an opportunity to watch Paul bed her.

Paul and I had watched a lot of football during Saturday afternoon and evening, it was clear Angela was a little fed up to be honest. The usual formula of beer and more alcohol to follow fuelled the unfolding events. We were just drinking while bingeing on football and Angela was drinking because she was bored with it.

Angela sighed and asked if we wanted another drink, "is that a question," I joked to her obvious disapproval. When my wife went to the kitchen she was wearing pyjamas, when she came back she only had her panties on. I had a feeling she was trying to get our attention, just maybe?

It definitely worked when she sat between us and handed us a beer each and remained silent. Angela has done this before, she leaves no doubt that she wants attention.

Paul stared at her large breasts hanging naked in front of him, and I stared at his face, which was a real picture. Angela calmly asked Paul if something was wrong and pointed out he had seen them before. Paul immediately confessed it was true, but hurriedly added it was accidental and that he hadn't known Angela was in the bath. However he conveniently failed to mention the shower incident when this was the opportune time.

My wife smiled, took his hand and placed it directly on the soft rounded flesh, he squeezed it hard before moving to the other one.

Angela casually said, "feel nice do they? are they bigger than your Becky's?"

He stuttered, "yes much bigger, she wouldn't allow, she doesn't do," he trailed off.

Angela remained unflustered, "but I'm not Becky," she moved closer and kissed him full on the mouth. Paul responded, momentarily forgetting I was there looking on. I guessed his tongue was exploring her mouth right now, the kiss lingered for a good while.

"You like that, don't you Paul? Would you like to kiss these next," she said and pushed her chest outward.

Her arm lifted and she guided his face downwards and pushed him all the way to her tits, he kissed the soft flesh, finally sucking hard on her nipple. I wanted to move things on and moved my head towards her other nipple and also sucked, Angela tilted her head back and let us feast on her ample tits. Paul alternated between her lips and mouth before going back to the now hard nipple.

We were both caressing and groping my wife, I could see his hand slide up between her legs, Angela moaned and I thought to myself - here we go!!

BUT, then Paul reeled back, pulling away in a panic saying, "I can't do this."

"WHAT?" I thought.

Angela asked what was wrong, was it because of Becky and calmly added she need never find out.

Paul was quiet for what seemed like an age, he said it wasn't the thought of Becky because she would never find out. He said it would be so difficult to continue to do this with someone watching, especially her husband, even though he knew I was encouraging it. I had to think fast, so I suggested he take Angela up to bed without me, to be fair, she had sat around being bored all day with us two hogging the remote. Surely it was her turn to have some fun, at first he still turned the offer down.

We needed to move this on past Paul's hesitency. I thought if we told Paul about our wife sharing tendencies it may sway him and believe me it can be an awkward conversation. We both explained how exciting we found the whole experience and it turned us on. Angela enjoyed the thrill of different lovers and I get off on sharing her. We were both reassuring him that it was fine and we wanted him to simply have some fun with her.

I almost had to beg him, while Angela coaxed him gently and suggestively spread her legs wider apart tempting Paul even more. I watched as her hand reached to his bulging trousers, she squeezed him firmly. In response Paul's hand slipped inside her panties and he began to finger her. They were both breathing more heavily now. Paul asked us if we were sure about this and asked if we were quite sure several times after that too. All the while we continued to pleasure Angela.

Finally he stood up, he offered his hand to Angela to help her up.

"Just Angela and me, I can't do this with you there mate," he said in a stern tone. Without another word he led my almost naked wife upstairs, she had a massive smile across her face, as she turned she shrugged her shoulders and disappeared with Paul.

The football had since finished and I thought there was no point in watching something I couldn't concentrate on, so I turned off the TV, switched off the lights and followed up on my own. The guest room door was closed, the light was still on, I could see it shining through a tiny gap in the door frame.It may seem strange but we never make love with the light on, however it seems Paul has different ideas.

I probably crave this almost as much as my wife, the build up before the inevitable conclusion. I love the thought of the enjoyment and ultimate fulfilment she would soon be feeling.

It was very quiet in there, even with my ear to the door I couldn't hear much apart from faint whispering. It started slowly, first my wife was giggling before I heard Paul say, "just pull it over my head," it was clear she was helping him undress. Then the bed creaked as one or both of them fell onto the bed.

"Pull them, just tug them down," Paul's voice sounded more desperate this time. It was followed by laughter and giggling from my wife.

It was silent now, then very quiet groans before I heard Angela gasping, "pull them off me."The bed was creaking as they were clearly moving about more.

12