All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 09: The Lodger'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

story of a slutty woman at 45, who wants to taste new big cocks.

she loves it and realizes that her cuckold husband is a weakling with a penis that can no longer satisfy her, except to lick her or watch her with a real man.

hey, man to add to your humiliation, you should get her to write down how pathetic fucking with you is, and how she compares you to her studs.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

So why would she settle for a loser like her husband? Every other guy satisfies her in every way, so there is no reason for her to be with someone like her below average husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a superb story and one of the strongest entries in your series for me.

The highlight for me are these 3 passages:

“It is difficult to explain, you wouldn't understand love. He is big and he really knows how to pleasure a woman. The orgasms were so intense."

I love her open acknowledgment of the fact that her husband (“you”) could never fully comprehend the visceral experience and aura of how a real man fucks. He’s her beta male husband and she loves him but her experience with this stallion is intense sensuality on another level. Wonderful for her to talk intimately with her husband about her experiences with her black lover but make it clear he wouldn’t understand just how exceptional an experience it was.

The second great passage is this - it’s just deliciously filthy:

"He had me from behind, less than thirty minutes ago, he was thrusting deep and hard into me. Paul is a passionate lover and he can keep going. Very soon after he ejaculates he starts getting hard again. I wish you could do that Alan," she said with a sigh.“

And the third bit I loved and wish there had been more of was Paul’s reflections on what a dirty and lively slut your wife is. Would be great to see more of this baked into future stories. Paul refers admirably to her dirty lustful nature a few times but this is my favourite bit in this regard:

“Did you sleep well?”

"Sleep," he repeated.

"Hardly at all, she's a wildcat when she gets going, isn't she, he quickly added, sorry, that's your wife I'm referring to."

More please! And do amp up Paul’s domineering tendencies. Would be great to read about him and Ben asserting their dominance over not only your wife’s body but your sex life in future chapters - restricting you from having sex with her and belittling you in front of her. You’re their slut’s cuck. It’s all your good for! 👍

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

I am not pro-slut or pro-cuckold, but I am pro-people. There is no need for humiliation and hurtful attitudes. If it makes this married couple happy to share with others, it's their business. I'm glad they have found a way to be happy together and for each to get their "jollies".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We need a follow up where the husband is forced into chastity permanently by Ben. He’s not good enough to fuck his wife. She needs real men in her life constantly and his duty should be servicing their every whim around the house. His views are irrelevant. He’s a cuck. Paul and Ben are real men and should put him in his place for good.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

Another really enjoyable episode from you two. Getting in a male lodger when you have such a sex-hungry wife like Angela seems like the perfect solution ! What a lucky girl having two guys under the same roof to take care of her whenever she needs it. Three happy people – what can be wrong with that ? I think there must be many female readers who are filled with envy.

You write great stories and I can’t wait to hear about your ‘coming out of lockdown celebration’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story in an enjoyable series. I like the increased liberation of the wife, and can’t wait for the next chapter where Paul the BBC lodger gets his fantasies realised.

I ageee with others commenting that the husband should be forced into panties and permanent celibacy by Ben and Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the concept of deliberately bringing in a lodger for the wife to seduce. It’s a natural step for a hotwife to eventually want to experience being made love to by a fit young black man. Lucky hubby gets to witness the stretching of her pussy and feel how loose she has become. A proud moment for sure

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

Hmm size is always an issue with these types of story, the hubby has a small one & the stud a big one and it seems their are a certain type of woman that definitely appreciate a man with a big one. Marriage has many issues to consider, enough money, good father and other mundane nice to have features, so being in search of a hung stud does not mean a marriage is doomed to failure because of the lack of a few inches. And I have to say there are also heaps of readers who love these types of stories! I am one of them! 5*

QuantockQuantock8 months ago

We had an old friend of the wife stay for a week. Second night she took him to our room and that was it for the next 4 nights. The baby monitor was a great investment. It not the size but the connection made. So I have enjoyed the series so far, yet now I think its getting embellished with how the author would like it to go.

Have I missed the new year's eve party?

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCouple8 months agoAuthor

Ray Roberts: Thank you for your comments. You so accurately sum up our situation, we have an incredibly strong marriage. It is essential that we are both committed to each other and to our lifestyle. The fact is we have not yet found another guy who is smaller than me, they are not all huge either. Angela does appreciate well hung guy’s and if truth be said I enjoy watching far more if they are, but that is partly my way of justifying the cuckolding to myself.

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCouple8 months agoAuthor

Quantock: Thank you for your comments. I never gave the baby monitor a thought, probably because we have no children. It is something we should definitely try though!

It seems the deeper we go the more we crave, it was all so innocent at the beginning, but now both Angela and I need what seems to others as more depraved sex. Also you didn’t miss the NYE party, we have never written about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...