Cuckold Couple Ch. 09: The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was definitely heating up in there now, then I heard something which indicated no turning back. It was my wife's voice, louder and very clear this time.

"Yes Paul, yes, go on."

I heard a very vocal loud moan, followed by soft whimpering.

I instinctively knew Paul was fucking her, my cock stiffened at the thought of what was happening behind the closed door. The creaking of the bed was more rhythmic now, it matched grunting, clearly from Paul and gasps from Angela. I could only imagine the scene just feet away from where I was standing. After ten minutes or so I could hear cries from my wife and the distinct sound of Paul pounding her. It was going to be a long night, so with that thought, I turned toward our bedroom.

I tried to go to sleep but my cock was so hard, I fantasised about what was happening. I could imagine the pleasure they were both getting.

I laid on our bed and masturbated while listening to them having very passionate, noisy sex. After a long while it went very quiet and I drifted off to sleep. I woke in the night, probably by the noise from the spare bedroom, but again I fell asleep. It was just getting light when I woke in the morning and I'm damn sure I could hear the sound of Paul and Angela going at it again.

It went quiet for a while, I could hear feint voices, somebody had gone downstairs. I heard the front door close and I could see Paul from the window as he went out jogging, probably so he wouldn't need to face me. Angela was still in Paul's bed so I made the excuse of bringing in a cup of tea, she knew I was horny. This sounds disgusting but I could smell their sex as soon as I entered the room. Angela suggested I join her while Paul was out so I pulled back the duvet and lie on the bed next to her.

I kissed her deeply and I stroked her messy hair from her eyes. It was easy to notice both sides of her neck had several dark love bites. Also her nipples were stiff and enlarged, I could see similar bites to the soft flesh. It was clear her boobs had recieved a lot of attention, most likely from Paul's harsh sucking and mauling.

"It seemed you were up all night love, how was it, did you have fun?"

"Oh my God," she replied with a wide smile. "He's so good, he knew exactly what I wanted. He's very fit, very strong, he wanted to dominate me and I was more than happy to allow him to do whatever he wanted to me."

I needed to know more, much more.

"What did he do to you love?"

"What do you think he did to me, he had me...all night. I have never cum so hard. It is difficult to explain, you wouldn't understand love. He is big and he really knows how to pleasure a woman. The orgasms were so intense," she sighed with a smile. I mentioned to Angela that it was evident Paul was over his initial shyness, to which we both laughed.

It was clear she was tired, so I dropped the interrogation, that could wait for the time being. Angela pulled me closer, we kissed and she said she loved me. I realise it is difficult for people to undestand this, but it makes our relationship stronger.

We ended up having missionary sex lying in the damp patch, the result of their all night sex session.

I knelt between her legs in readiness, as she parted them I could see traces of Paul's semen around her pussy lips. I stared excitedly at the sight in front of my eyes, Angela's pussy was clearly stretched wider than when we have sex, the lips were puffy and red, her clit was cherry red and also enlarged. It looked as if she had been ravaged by several men in succesion.

"Come on Alan, I want you to reclaim me, make love to your wife, I know this moment is such a turn on for you."

I was in a daze, staring at her gorgeously used body, without replying I pushed my cock into her soaking wet pussy. It slipped in so easily on this occasion though. I couldn't feel anything inside her this time, her vagina was very loose and wet.

Angela knew how to reward me for her infidelity by giving up small intimate descriptions. We kissed and then she whispered.

"I sucked him just a short while ago," she said, and we kissed again more deeply. I was so turned on by this point.

"I guess you could hear us this morning too?"

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"He had me from behind, less than thirty minutes ago, he was thrusting deep and hard into me. Paul is a passionate lover and he can keep going. Very soon after he ejaculates he starts getting hard again. I wish you could do that Alan," she said with a sigh.

I began to push in as deep as I could, before withdrawing and pushing in again. Angela opened her legs wider, inviting me to keep going.

"What happened love, what else did he do to you?" I questioned her some more.

"Oh, he's good, despite his early reluctance, as soon as we closed the bedroom door his hands were all over me. Paul is very domineering and he takes what he wants. Look at the marks on my neck and boobs," she said turning her head and sweeping her hair aside. "There was no stopping him after we had started, he seemed to enjoy pinning me down while we did it.

He also loved gripping my arms when he used me from behind, he forced my head down into the duvet. He held my wrists with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other, I squealed out from the force in which he had me.

All the while he explained that Becky has to be in control but he prefers someone more submissive allowing him to take control. In an instant of him mentioning her name it sent him over the edge, he was grunting, groaning and verbally abusing me."

I was trying to hold off and stop myself from cumming too soon, I slowed the pace right down but Angela knew the signs all too well and persisted.

"Just imagine what he did to me last night Alan, his thick black cock stretching my tight married pussy. It was at least the third time he released his cum inside me."

I couldn't hold back any longer, I groaned out loud. It was over so quickly, my mind still running over and over the fact that Paul was doing the exact same thing all night and he was cumming inside my wife only thirty minutes earlier.

I rolled off to lie on my back, breathing heavily for a while, we both hugged and kissed each other before she spoke.

"What a night, I'm exhausted, I need to shower before getting some sleep love," Angela said wearily and headed to our en-suite.

I went down for breakfast and I was still thinking of Angela and Paul together. I heard the front door close and Paul came into to join me.

The morning after is always very awkward if the guy is still around, no matter who we have played with. This morning was no exception, Paul seemed unsure if he should apologise, thank me or what words to use.

We exchanged 'good morning' during which he couldn't look me in the eye. Then he spoke first with a very hesitant voice.

"About last night Alan."

I stopped him dead by quickly interrupting.

"Did you sleep well?"

The mood lightened immediately, he could see my smile break and we laughed together.

"Sleep," he repeated.

"Hardly at all, she's a wildcat when she gets going, isn't she, he quickly added, sorry, that's your wife I'm referring to."

"Paul, there is one thing we need to get straight, Angela is her own woman. We have done this many times now, you are not the first and you won't be her last. Angela is very highly sexed and we both love the fact she plays with other guys."

"Hey, Paul, what are you going to do about Becky?" I asked.

"I don't know, I cannot tell her, it could finish us, and I would like lodgings here again if it's okay with you guy's?"

"I'm sure Angela would be happy to have you again, so to speak," I realised what I had just said and we both laughed again.

"Alan, have you seen Angela and has she spoken to you yet?"

"Err, no, well, yes I have but only briefly, I saw her dash naked across the landing from your bedroom with only her panties in her hand," I said. It was untrue but I didn't want to try and explain why we had sex.

"She went straight into the shower and then I heard the front door go and I came down to see you, "why do you ask?"

"I need to confess, I wasn't that gentle with her last night, I'm a little ashamed with myself too. I got carried away in the heat of the moment, you see Becky is not as adventurous as Angela by a long way."

"I compensate by watching internet porn and I wanted to try things with Angela that I wouldn't dare try with my girlfriend. I was so turned on and I thought she was up for it. I was quite rough with her, I'm really sorry."

Paul looked genuinely worried, so I tried to reassure him all over again with some brief details of my wife's previous encounters. I had to tell him just how desperate Angela and I had let the lifestyle get. We would always be seeking more and more, but more recently Angela would just allow men to use her.

"It's okay Paul, she seemed fine to me earlier. I get that it's difficult for you to understand how broadminded we are. Last night was the two of you just having some fun together and that is good."

"It has been much more wild than just sleeping with you, sometimes she has more than one guy at a time. Angela has had quite a few threesomes and I have watched two guy's enjoy her at the same time. Then there was a New Year's Eve party, we were so drunk that I passed out. Angela was encouraged to smoke some weed, after which she had sex with several men although she cannot recall much of it happening."

"There have been a couple of times she has taken on three men together, sadly she went on her own so I missed out. My guess is that whatever you did last night was quite satisfying for her too. Judging by the noise and screams I heard from your bedroom, my wife had a good time." Paul looked at me incredulously, completely stunned and unable to find any words.

"Now you realise Paul how far we go, so don't dwell on being overly enthusiastic, I'm sure Angela is fine with it. In fact she will be pleased you did and she will tease me about it, plus she will continue to flirt even more with you now. I suspect she wants it to be a regular thing if you are happy to taste her flesh again. I realise you have Becky at home and if your conscience can deal with the guilt, could you be tempted again?"

"Alan, of course I would, in the blink of an eye, I would be a fool if I didn't, it was so different with her. It is too late to turn the clock back now I have tasted the forbidden fruit so to speak. If Angela is okay with it, of course I want to sleep with her again."

"I'm reasonably sure my wife is up for some more, the question now Paul, and I think you know what I'm going to ask next...?" my voice trailed off.

"What do you want to ask me?" he quizzed.

"I want something in return for sharing my wife with you."

"What, you don't expect me to pay for it do you?" he said, looking a little confused and pissed with me.

"Why would I want that, we don't need the money, Angela only wants sex. What I really want is to watch you two together, you know, having sex. I want to watch you fucking her, that's the deal."

"I don't know, this is so weird to me."

"Come on Paul, you won't even know I'm in the room, I will not say a word, nor will I be involved. I would love to watch you undress her in front of me though. If you wish, you could then jump into bed under the duvet for some foreplay before the cover comes off for me to see you both."

"This is madness, I must be crazy to agree to this."

The question is Paul, how much did you enjoy her last night? I'm thinking you had an amazing time, imagine sleeping with Angela on a regular basis."

"I don't know."

"You can do whatever you want to her, just imagine your favourite porn scene and act it out with her mate."

Paul's face lit up with a smile, "anything eh?" His mind was clearly racing now.

"Okay, I want some more, she is so dirty, I would be alright with that, but no pictures or you joining us or anything weird and you must keep well back out of the way."

"I will look forward to it Paul."

Angela slept until mid afternoon, she was exhausted. When she woke she sat with Paul and me. Paul was not quite sure what to say, there was an awkward silence before Angela started talking about what had happened.

"That was wild last night Paul."

"You two made so much noise, I couldn't sleep," I joked.

"We hardly slept, she wouldn't leave me alone," Paul chirped in.

"Actually Paul I think it was the other way around," Angela said with a big smile.

"Paul and I were just discussing the possibility for some more of the same when he's with us next weekend love."

"I suppose you would like to join us this time Alan, we could tease and taunt you while you watch," my wife added with a giggle.

"It sounds as if we have a date for the weekends when Paul is with us," I said.

Angela had a huge smile, she walked across to Paul and kissed him passionately.

"I can't wait," she said.

It turned out it was not restricted to Saturday or Sunday either. Paul did indeed sleep with my wife quite frequently.

I did get to watch Paul and Angela in bed together, he found it very awkward to begin with, but after some foreplay his attention was quickly all on Angela. It was so hot, they really have a connection, which is clear to see. I have seen my wife with many different guy's, but she really enjoys Paul. There could be more of an emotional connection because he has lived with us for a good number of weeks and they often sleep together for the night.

The following weekend Paul went home again and the few weekends he stayed with us he always took Angela to bed. It felt as if Paul had been a close friend for a long time, we are so relaxed in each others company. We would watch films together and the three of us would curl up on the sofa with Angela draped over us. If the petting went too far one of us would take her up to bed.

There were always discussions about politics, sport, current affairs, but conversations always ended up about sex. We talked of our deepest and darkest fantasies. Unsurprisingly Angela and my thoughts were slightly similar, only mine were a little more extreme.

My wife confessed she dreams of a repeat group sex session with two or three men. It has happened a few times before but she did not choose the men, only one of them whom she had played with before. Angela said it would have been perfect if she picked all three men.

I suggested she should do it and pick three guy's she finds fit. Paul unsurprisingly agreed with me. Paul thinks it would be an ideal scenario when we finally come out of lockdown as a gift to ourselves.

"Why don't you, after all it has been an incredibly difficult year?"

"I think he's right love, why not, you should go crazy, lie back and enjoy it. At least give it some thought."

Angela replied, "I will love," she had that mischievous smile, which I know all to well.

I told them I enjoy a porn scenes with a group of men, a gangbang, up to a dozen guy's and one female, of whom I would love to be Angela. In the fantasy I would watch all the guys undress my wife and then strip off themselves. The group would then surround her and wait their turn to go bareback into her until they were all spent.

If it were to happen, the reality would probably freak me out, but that's why it's a fantasy I guess. Angela laughed, saying it would be far too much for me to deal with and although she is highly sexed it seems a little over the top to be enjoyable. Reading between the lines, I'm not expecting it to happen anytime soon.

Paul watches porn to, but his thing is more kinky, which surprised us both. He confessed he likes scenes with bondage involved and light punishment. He looked directly at Angela with glee and said, "I would love to act out my fantasy with you sweetheart, bound and gagged and at my mercy."

"I would like to see that too," I added.

"If you think for one minute that you will be using any old rope from Alan's garage to tie me up you have another think coming," Angela said. "Anyway, you would have to bring all that kinky stuff with you. I can see Becky's face when you pack for your next stay, when you try to explain they are your tools of the trade," we all roared with laughter at the thought of it.

Paul was clearly pondering the idea, before asking the question.

"Would it be alright if I had some items delivered here?"

"I haven't agreed to anything yet, but perhaps you could persuade me," Angela replied coyly.

"Hey Paul, of course we can take delivery, come on love, let's go with the flow." Angela sighed and rolled her eyes without saying no. Paul tried to hide his excitement, but was clearly happy with the fact it was not a direct refusal.

It seemed all to quickly that Paul returned home and as a nation we were once again battling a pandemic.

During the second lockdown we have kept in touch with Paul and he will be returning to our part of the country as soon as restrictions ease. It will be an ongoing contract so he expects several opportunities to stay with us in the foreseeable future.

While we were at home several packages arrived for Paul, they remain unopened in a spare bedroom awaiting his return.

After a few days of pondering on a 'coming out of lockdown celebration', Angela has agreed with Paul and me. It would be fun to do something special and she thinks an overnight stay at a nice hotel would be a great way of marking the occasion.

She had certainly thought about it enough and had already decided on the three guy's to join us, Paul, Tyler and Ben.

12