Cuckold Couple Ch. 10: Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela's reddened face was turned from side to side as she sucked on the two bulbous heads by her face. Tyler kissed her body further up until he was sucking on her tits.

I watched his head lift as he knelt between her legs. Angela's knees naturally lifted in readiness, Tyler held them and pushed them much wider apart. While I stood so closely to the bed I could see his hard black cock nudging against her willing pussy.

It was the first time in so long that I watched another man's cock slide into my wife. I could hear her moan out, even with her mouth filled with cock. After all that time without, it was beautiful to see Angela enjoying this anticipated moment, a full sized cock stretching her open once again.

The groaning coming from each of the writhing naked group on the bed was incredible. Angela was turned around, and now she lay across the bed. Ben pulled her toward the edge so her head hung over the side.

Tyler had been fucking her for a while now, long enough to feel he should share her pussy and moved over. Paul took the opportunity and was now between her legs, savouring his turn to have her. I could see her pussy being stretched open again, Paul was thrusting deep and hard. Angela lifted her head and smiled at the man penetrating her, simply saying something along the lines of, "that's it, oh yes Paul, don't stop, you feel so good inside me."

She whimpered and groaned out as he obliged her wish, he gripped her waist firmly and pushed even harder.

Ben was standing over her hanging head, he lowered down to ensure she could suck him, quite gently at first. He did not stop there though, he pushed his cock in gradually deeper each time. Angela was gagging as she took most of it. Breathing must have been difficult for her by now. When she coughed and gagged he drew back to give her a break, but then pushed down deeper again.

"Oh fuck me, that is how a woman should suck her man, try a little bit more love."

I'm sure I could see her throat bulge when his entire cock disappeared. At that point his balls were pressed against her nose and eyes, her hands squeezing his legs indicating she needed him to back off.

Paul was enjoying both her pussy and the sight before him, so much so, he let go of her waist and gripped her wrists, preventing her interference with Ben's oral assault.

Ben persisted and kept her trapped with his cock forced into her mouth. He groaned out, his face contorted, with one last deep push he moaned out loud and came in her mouth. Ben eased up but continued to slide in and out more gently, I could hear her still sucking and swallowing as he slowed right down. Ben's pleasure was complete for now, as he straightened up two ribbons of cum dripped from his cock on to her face and hair.

"You're so good love," Ben sighed as he squeezed the last drops of semen into her mouth.

When he finally pulled away Angela was gasping for breath and she managed to ease her head back on the bed. The once neat make up and mascara had smudged from her watering eyes after choking on Ben's cock. The mascara had run down her face with the tears, she had his spilt semen on her nose and chin.

I hadn't noticed Tyler switch with Paul for another go, I had been so engrossed in Ben's enjoyment. Although Angela was still recovering to breathe normally, it didn't stop Paul thrusting hard into her. He lifted her legs on to his shoulders almost doubling my wife in half, her ankle chain was shining in the light. It was the perfect angle for him to penetrate her. Angela's body shuddered with each firm stroke. I cannot recall my wife being taken as roughly, Paul was pounding her with sharp deep strokes, his body and large balls slapping against her loudly.

I knew she was close, her eyes always give it away, they glaze over and roll upwards. Angela was very vocal as her body trembled in orgasm, it was a trigger for Paul as he groaned out with his own climax. When he finally pulled away I could see his cum drip from her pussy.

It was quieter now, they switched around more sedately, several times, all three men had missionary position sex with her one after the other. Angela remained on her back as they changed over.

Tyler was clearly still hard and yet to cum as he lay on top of her.

"Come on baby, I'm nearly there, squeeze it tight," he whispered. They kissed passionately before Tyler lifted up on to his strong muscular arms. The sex was faster now, beads of sweat trickled down his back, his firm ass and thick thighs lifted higher before plunging into her over and over. Now there were three men standing back watching the couple on the bed having sex. Very soon Tyler groaned out in orgasm, his face was one of concentration. The strong arms gave way and he collapsed on top of my wife as they panted and gasped for air in the aftermath.

Ben was laughing, "I think we are done for now, let's get a beer, I'm gasping for a drink boy's, anyway Angela needs more pleasure yet, we can start up again in a while." The guy's went off to the mini bar to refresh themselves and take a break.

"You two can either join us for a drink, or better still Alan, you could get the tissues and tidy her up a bit," Ben said crudely.

I went off to the bathroom for tissues and a damp face cloth. I wiped my wife's face gently to clean off her smudged make up and the remains of Ben's cum. Angela used the tissues between her legs, when she was done she leaned forward for me to kiss her. I was hesitant at first, but she insisted. I could taste Ben in the passionate kiss that followed. I'm embarrassed to admit I found it weirdly erotic as our tongues entwined, I kissed her deeply even with the knowledge of what Ben had done moments before. Angela must have sensed that this turned me on and was quick to add, "perhaps sometime you should go down on me when they have finished," she giggled. It was even more weird as I was contemplating what she had suggested.

"Think about it love, I won't judge you," Angela said, giggling while she went off to join the guy's at the bar. I followed her, for a while we all stood naked and chatted. Ben and Paul had their arms draped over my wife, touching and caressing her. They opened another bottle of Champagne, Angela's glass was continually topped up. All three of our guests are fully aware of my wife's low limitations where alcohol is concerned and how easy it is to take advantage of that fact. The drink did indeed have the desired effect, in this state my wife had no inhibitions and would try pretty much anything they wanted.

I think the conversation that followed went something like this, and the only topic of discussion was sex and Angela, Paul was first to ask.

"Hey, that was amazing, is there anything you won't do love?"

The others laughed.

Angela put her finger to her mouth biting the nail, as her eyes widened.

"I can't think of anything honey, try me," she smiled.

Tyler had been relatively quiet, but added.

"You might regret saying that sweetheart, we're not done yet."

Angela thought she had the perfect response.

"Promises, promises," and laughed out.

Ben retorted, "In that case if nothing is off limits, then I'm having your ass first, as I vividly recall from the last time, it's so sweetly tight."

A broad smile appeared across his face and he once again smacked my wife's bottom with a sharp slap.

Tyler's thoughts were to himself until he eventually spoke up.

"I'm just wondering, as this is a celebration, we should do the same next year and on the anniversary each year. What does everyone else think?"

Unsurprisingly we all agreed, including Angela, she said, "Alan would love that," as she looked toward me. I added my own expansive thoughts to this suggestion.

""Okay, would you really spoil me and introduce an additional guy each year my love and make it four next year, five the year after and so on. I would love to see that, just for me, please? It's incredible watching you at the centre of their attention and succumbing to each one."

I could feel my cock twinge at the mere thought of a growing group number. The guy's all agreed with me.

"What kind of a girl do you think I am? We'll see, just let me just cope with this evening first honey," Angela said and we all laughed again. There was an uneasy pause in the conversation, everyone had only one thought on their mind - more sex with my wife!

"I'm done with drinking, after tonight's invitation from our hosts it is a pity to waste time, I'm only interested in having sex with Alan's wife," Paul said excitedly.

He grabbed Angela's wrist and pulled her away from Ben and led her back toward the bedroom.

"Come on sweetheart, its time we had some more fun."

In the short time it took us to follow the naked couple into the bedroom, Paul was already on the bed taking her from behind. The others cheered and joined the couple on the bed. Paul was thrusting hard, causing Angela's ample breasts to rock beneath her making them slap together from the force of his cock entering her.

Tyler knelt on the bed in front of her, he was clearly ready to join in. Paul was now groping her boobs very roughly before straightening up and grabbing the bunch of hair once neatly styled on the top of her head. Relentlessly Paul's body lurched forward slapping against hers, she moaned out with each thrust. When Paul pulled on a handful of ruffled hair her head naturally lifted and Tyler guided her face to his cock which she dutifully opened her mouth and sucked on it. The guy's switched around as my wife pleasured them two at a time sucking one off while the second took her from behind and the third spare guy masturbated as he waited for his turn again.

While the group on the bed were so focused and engrossed in each other I stood quietly by, excited by the erotic scene in front of me.

In these moments when I'm sharing Angela and looking on I often enter my own little world of fantasy and deep thought. Frequently I will drift off a little, I can only describe it as if I'm daydreaming, or maybe as an 'out of body experience' while they pleasure each other.

There are many things about being a cuckold that fascinate and excite me, while I'm observing my wife with other men. I'm also intrigued by the men's bodies, as their cocks harden and swell in readiness to have her. I feel envious of their superior measurements in comparison to my considerably smaller size. I like to see their facial expressions, when she first succumbs to them. I study them while they have sex, the increased heart beats, the reddened faces, the perspiration on their glistening body.

It's not only visual, it is the sounds and noises the guy's make as they enjoy her. They grunt and groan out loud before puffing and gasping for breath, quite often they call out her name as they near their climax. Inevitably it's followed by the ultimate, the moment they cum inside her before eventually separating.

In Angela's case the signs begin while they undress her, she always starts with nervous giggling laughter as they touch and fondle her, moving to sighs of pleasure. The kissing is always very intimate and often deeply passionate, a part she loves. Angela then starts whimpering, moaning, gasping and often squeals when they first penetrate her.

When the rhythm builds her cheeks are flushed red, her nipples stiffen from excitement and her heart beat quickens, causing her chest to rise and fall rapidly.

Throughout sex my wife whispers and giggles to her partner/s encouraging them to feel free to do whatever they want.

Angela craves a lot of attention to her breasts while having sex too, her nipples are very sensitive, but she really enjoys them kissing, sucking, nibbling, even biting the soft flesh and her large nipples.

I admit I love that too and whether I am with her or not, the marks and bites to her ample boobs, neck and on various parts of her body really do it for me. The marks can last up to a week after, which act as a stark reminder of her cuckolding me. In the heat of the moment it is incredibly erotic, but in the days after it adds to my angst and excitement of what happened.

Then, THE special moment my wife reaches climax with another guy inside her is amazing, her orgasm is so intense, far greater than with me.

Angela has tried to explain that although their penis size has a major effect, it is also staying power and the extended love making. It is also their technique, not neccesarily better just 'different' she says.

I very rarely make my wife orgasm through penetrative sex alone, but these guy's can make her cum over and over with ease.

Angela never stops after her first orgasm and neither do the men she sleeps with, which is another reason she prefers sex with them.

The orgasms can be so intense Angela sometimes gets emotionally overwhelmed and tearful, she will question herself as to why she enjoys the sex so much, is it because its deemed illicit or taboo sex? In some situations she feels a sense of guilt and I reassure her I'm more than happy with our love life and to witness her pleasure is an amazing sight, my wife's enjoyment is paramount as it turns me on too.

I was awoken from my daze as my cock tightened in its cage. In that split second my wife turned her head to face me, the look in her eyes answered that fragment of doubt. Angela was in a trance like form, subspace, the pleasure etched in her face as she rode a constant orgasmic wave. In that same moment I knew it was right and okay, I could not decry my wife from receiving so much pleasure. I want her to have these moments as often as she feels the need as it is a joy to allow her such intimate sexual acts. If I had to choose between Angela receiving far greater pleasure with another man or having average sex with me, I would welcome watching her go with someone else every time.

I came back to the moment as the visual erotism continued in front of me.

The three men, with my wife on the bed were writhing together while I stood by watching. It was only a fleeting moment but I realised why some people make the comments about us that they do.

The reality is this, Angela allows men other than her husband to freely use her in almost anyway they wish, while I passively stand by to watch. At least a sex worker has an honesty and takes money in return, unlike us, who ask for nothing, our enjoyment is plenty enough.

I do realise I cut a pathetic looking figure as I stand aside, just watching them with her. I do not try to stop them, my cock locked in a cage by my wife before she indulges herself with other men who she knows will fully satisfy her needs. It is her needs that are the driving force to me being a cuckold husband. It seems strange to many, but I'm proud of my wife.

All three pairs of hands were upon her at the same time, each giving pleasure in different ways.

Tyler was now on his back positioned in the centre of the bed, Angela briefly sucked his cock before straddling him. Tyler was ready for her, his manhood hard and upright, he was thick too. Angela guided him in, lowering herself slowly down, she gasped as her bottom come to rest on the tops of his large strong thighs. They were fully engaged, Tyler began to laugh and said.

"Oh baby, ride me."

"Okay hun, I will and I'm gonna finish you off."

Angela placed both her hands on his muscular chest and did as he asked. In a moment she was thrusting her hips back and forth grinding over his cock. They were both gasping and groaning. Every so often Tyler thrust up into her, all the while her gorgeous tits were rocking and only stopping when Tylers shovel like hands mauled them.

Ben, Paul and myself stood by watching them at it making comments of encouragement. Angela bent down toward Tyler and she kissed him deeply, his knees now raised allowing him to thrust upwards driving deep into her. Angela moaned and gasped to each push.

"Fuck, this is too much to just stand and wait," Ben said, he wandered off and quickly returned with a small plastic bottle of lube.

"Come on lads it's time we got down to the real business, let's turn up the heat Angie love."

Ben was up on the bed with Angela and Tyler who were so engrossed in each other.

"Hold her tight to your chest Tyler."

Paul and I were the audience now as Ben moved in and squeezed some lube into the crack of Angela's ass. I felt a twinge of jealousy in the pit of my stomach as Ben spread the lube around her tight puckered opening. I tried to avert my eyes at this very intimate act, but I couldn't, my gaze turned straight back. The couple making out below him continued to kiss and enjoy their lovemaking. Angela broke lips and gasped out as Ben inserted firstly one finger and then two fingers into her bottom. Gently he eased them in and out, picking up speed as he did. Angela was whimpering and trembling now as Ben used more lube. It wasn't long before he squeezed some into his hand and rubbed it on to his cock. We all knew what he wanted after his comment earlier in the evening and he was just about to get it.

It was his moment and he took it, he stood behind my wife, lowering down to crouch in position. Ben was at the height of his arousal, his cock fully erect and hard. Tyler was gripping her ass cheeks, spreading them invitingly for Ben, who held his cock and rubbed it against her butt.

Angela gasped in anticipation of what was happening. Ben pushed his cock hard against her lubed ass, surely he was too big to penetrate her.

He persisted and grunted as her ass began to stretch open. Angela squealed, her tightness eventually gave in, his glans now in her ass, Angela moaned out very loudly.

"Ben, stop," Angela cried out.

He didn't move.

"Easy Ben, slowly please, be gentle," he eased back as she asked, his cock slipped out.

"Okay sweetheart, relax it baby."

He opened her with his fingers again, before pushing his cock in more slowly. Angela squealed just as loud again, but Ben was persistent and eased his cock in a little deeper. He paused briefly before going again.

All the while Tyler was thrusting up into her pussy, Ben was pushing down, seemingly matching the rhythm. Angela was incredibly vocal as the two men had her from above and below.

I was fixed on the sight before me as Ben was now fucking her ass deeply, the full length of his shaft plunged into her All three were groaning out as the men had my lovely wife trapped tightly between them. It would have been impossible for her to move until the two men had finished. Angela's whole body trembled from the relentless pounding as she was double pentrated.

"This is fucking amazing, hurry up guy's," Paul blurted out.

It went on and on, when Ben finally suggested to Paul he should join in, he knew exactly what Ben expected. He stepped up on to the bed and offered his cock to her mouth.

"Go on baby, do it, take all three of us," Tyler called out. Ben eased two fingers under the leather choker she was wearing and pulled back from behind, Angela choked a little she had no choice but to lift her head. My wife looked so submissive, as Paul slapped his hard cock against her cheek several times before she opened her mouth and began to suck him. Angela looked so undignified as she was used by all three men together.

I could see her whole body shaking and even with a cock in her mouth she screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her body.

This reaction drove Ben on, as he thrust into her ass, his balls pushed tight against her butt cheeks, his body stiffened as he too moaned out loudly as he came inside her.

When he finally withdrew, a huge load of his cum oozed out, her previous tight little ass, now gaping wide and stretched. Ben crumpled on the bed next to them, still catching his breath as he gasped, "fucking hell Angie, that was incredible."

"Okay love, I'm next," Paul said as he moved in to replace Ben. It was his turn to stand behind her before crouching down, his cock eased into her ass without any resistance. I stood at their feet, I could see a small glimpse of my wife's white crotch between the two black men. Her pussy stretched around Tyler's thick shaft and Paul's cock now pushing eagerly into her ass, his large balls slapping against the copulating couple beneath him. He gripped her shoulders lifting her chest, which allowed Tyler to grope her dangling breasts, very soon his head lifted to suck hard on her nipples. It was enough to send him over the edge, he moaned out.