Cuckold Couple Ch. 10: Celebration

Story Info
Lockdown easing as we celebrate our cuckold lifestyle.
11.1k words
3.78
16.8k
21

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background Reading Chapters 1 -9 first.

I am cuckolded by my wife Angela, and it's been a lifestyle for a couple of years now. I am compressive and we both get so much pleasure out of this fact.

We wanted to celebrate the easing of lockdown by meeting a couple of guy's for sex as soon as restrictions changed. There was only one week to wait when the news broke, the remaining restrictions would be in place for another four weeks. It was disappointing but we discussed it and we went ahead as planned.

To make the event memorable and celebrate a return to wife sharing freedom we decided to arrange an evening of group fun. It was a compromise, my wife particularly enjoys the attention of two men. I was hoping for a larger group to make it a truly memorable party. Angela said that was not going to happen and she would be more comfortable with just a couple of guy's, however, after some persuasion we settled on three to make it amazing for both of us. We decided to stay over at a nice hotel instead of using our house.

We booked a small suite so to have enough space for a few mini bar drinks and Champagne to get us in the mood and lighten any tension.

We carefully selected the three men who would be most suited as a group. I was more than happy to sit and watch Angela enjoy herself as she entertained them all.

The men we had chosen were all known to us and were previous lovers who have had sex with her numerous times in the past.

Ben was one of the first experienced 'Bulls' my wife had been with. He is caucasian, 36, good looking, a fit body, strong build and a dominant alpha male. Ben is single and will eternally stay as such, he is very skilled in the bedroom for pleasuring any cuckolding wife and enjoys proving it. Ben takes delight in making the husband uncomfortable and enjoys showing he is better equipped in size and technique to satisfy his wife. Ben was also the first guy to introduce my wife to anal sex.

The second guy, Tyler is black, also younger than my wife, solid in his build and generally a mountain of a man. Angela has had plenty of sexy fun with him and there is a real connection between them. Tyler understands her and he knows which buttons to press to fulfill her needs. Tyler also introduced her to several of his friends at a New Year's Eve party which went from an innocent gathering and then turned into flirting, sexy talk and heavy petting. We don't recall much from that night at all, but we know several of the guy's made out with Angela. Tyler is very tender and he too loves sex with other men's wives.

The third guy was Paul, whom has only recently made our acquaintance as a lodger, he is three years older than Angela. It has since turned out to be much more than a room for the night. When someone lives under the same roof you soon build a rapport with them, but this went much deeper with Paul. In an instant Paul made an impression on my wife and she often spent the night in his bed. Paul is also black and he is in a relationship with the ever suffering Becky.

We were bending the rules for the meet to go ahead as six people are allowed to meet inside, however that means social distancing should take place. It just won't be happening when we are in the hotel room though, quite the opposite as my wife will be very close.

The week leading up to our hotel date was difficult to deal with, it had been several months since we played last. We discussed all kinds of scenarios, ordinarily we turned up, one thing led to another and Angela would end up in bed having sex while I watched.

Unusually we were very apprehensive, this time felt different though, it took us back to our earlier meets when we hurriedly bumbled our way, almost blind. It was often rushed and functional, but eventually we learned to savour it more and slowed the pace to make the most of it.

This was back to the beginning, a nervousness which would be over turned by excitement and passion by the end. I reassured my wife she would be fine, as soon as we met the guy's she would relax more. I tried to ease her worries by the fact that if it didn't feel right at any point we could back out and call it off. Angela said she didn't want to do that and it would be fine when the time comes she will definitely feel in the mood for sex.

"I'm being silly love, we can take it slowly, after all, it will be the same as making love three times in a row," she smiled.

I smiled too, "we can ease into it, we will be fine love, afterwards we will be wondering why we were so worried." I guess we were convincing each other.

Unable to recall all the exact details of conversations I have tried to keep the content as close as I can so you can get the gist of it.

This is my memory of the events of that evening on Friday June 25th 2021.

We arranged to meet in the bar of the hotel late afternoon, all the guy's arrived separately. Angela and I had checked in as early as possible to explore the suite and mini bar. We wanted to celebrate properly, after all it wasn't cheap, so an early arrival was important to us. The health suite was real classy and we spent a few hours relaxing. I was already thinking about the evening and possibly the night ahead too. Angela and I felt the same, we were both nervous, apprehensive, and excited at the same time as it had been a while since our last encounter.

All through the day we were very 'touchy, feely' to reassure each other. Angela loves to please me by going through with this very intimate act of sharing her with others and I want to watch my wife enjoy the pleasure and freedom it gives to her.

While we were in the steam room she mentioned that Ben had text her earlier in the week.

"I assume he is still coming love?" I asked.

"Yes, he is, no doubt about that, he did have a special request though," Angela said with a grin.

"Which was...?"

"I'm to ensure you are wearing the cock cage he sent us that very first time the three of us hooked up together."

"Why? Did he say why love?"

"Yes, he likes to see a cuckold know his place, anyway I want you in it too. Three men are plenty enough for one night and you get off just by watching, don't you dear?" she said, smiling at me. "We can make love anytime, let's just see how it goes, we can wait until I'm in the mood for sex again in the next day or so."

"I'm fully aware you enjoy the restriction chastity brings, you cannot hide the secret from me, I know you too well, you love it. Anyway I have packed it in our bags, so it's decided, and we can't disappoint Ben so I will fit it before we meet him." Angela's tone sounded abrupt, it was clearly non negotiable.

Quietly though, my cock was feeling a twinge of excitement to be honest, my wife certainly knows me so well.

Whilst at the hotel Angela enjoyed some beauty treatments, she wanted to look and feel her best for our long awaited return to wife sharing. After an afternoon of her body being pampered she would be very relaxed and ready for a sexually charged evening.

Angela was getting ready after her spa sessions, I had just stepped from the shower to see her in newly purchased bra and panties, she looked lovely. I could smell her perfume, her hair and makeup was perfect, my anxiety was becoming excitement now. In an hour or so my eyes would not be alone seeing my wife in just her underwear. A brand new dress was waiting on the hanger.

"I've been waiting for you love, we don't want to be late. I have something for you."

The chastity cage was in her hand, already opened and ready to fit on me. I could feel myself getting harder under my towel, I dropped it and stood naked and waiting. Angela tried to ease my cock into the device but I was already swelling, impatiently she tried to ease it in. I yelped out as her nails cut into my foreskin.

"For fuck sake Alan, I've got to get it in."

"I can't stop myself love, I'm feeling so horny," we both started laughing.

"Get in the bathroom, surely cold water will help?"

We used some ice from the mini bar in a wet flannel, it soon softened my cock, it shrunk in no time back to it's normal small flaccid state. Angela tried again.

"That's better, your cock easily fits now."

The cage was fastened around my balls and closed over my cock, the padlock snapped shut. I could feel my cock twinge again.

"I will keep the key safe, now hurry and get dressed, oh, and zip me up please love."

I pulled the zipper up the back of her dress and quickly dressed myself. We hugged each other, there was no kissing as her lipstick would smudge, only a peck on her cheek. I could feel my heart racing, Angela took a deep breath, "let's do this love, let's have some fun then shall we?" I replied back, "don't forget at any point we can always stop, let's go then."

We met the others in the lounge bar at seven thirty, everyone had made the effort to dress smartly, although at this point Tyler was yet to show. We were chatting and had several cocktails each, it wasn't long before Angela was looking a little flushed, the drink starting to tell, she was quite loud and excited. It was a combination of excitement and nervous anticipation as we had not played in a good while.

It wasn't long before Tyler made the final number of our group, we had one more drink before someone suggested going up to the suite. Paul had one room card and went up first, he would let the other two in one at a time. We followed on with our spare room card a short while after,

It seemed unnerving when Ben, the last to go, left us alone together. A chance to gather our thoughts and talk openly. Angela was quiet now and still a little nervous, the day we had waited so long for had arrived.

"You okay, love," I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, after meeting them again I feel good, actually I'm in the mood for it now." Angela had a huge smile across her face.

"Let's join our guests then."

The guy's were already boisterous and in good spirits when we let ourselves in to the suite, I poured us both a gin and tonic. Ben sipped at his drink before speaking out.

"It's exciting to meet as a group and we are all happily celebrating the lifting of over a year of restrictions. I don't know about you guy's but I have looked forward to this day since Angela and Alan contacted me again, we always have an incredible time. I knew they wouldn't disappoint us and the moment has finally arrived for this beautiful couple to share her gorgeous body with us. This time not as individuals but as a group. I suggest a toast to the lovely lady and her generous husband, cheers everyone."

There were nods of approval and glasses raised from the three men.

At first we sat in two groups, the group of guys by the sofa, Angela and I by the mini bar. I always try to be physically close to my wife from the start when I accompany her for playing. We hold hands and kiss, a strong hug confirms our love and affection for each other. It also demonstrates a united decision before another guy, or in this case, guy's, temporarily borrow her for their pleasure.

The banter soon began with immature remarks and questioning, if she was wearing panties and are they wet already. Has she got enough energy for all of them together, taunting if she could actually take three cocks all at the same time.

"Hey, Alan I thought your wife's place was over here with us, "Ben called out, to the great amusement of Tyler and Paul.

I find this early exchange such a turn on, almost as much as the act itself. It is the anticipation, where the adrenaline flows wildly through my wife and me.

I didn't speak, I held my wife's hand and led her across to the group. Tyler took her hand from mine, he placed a strong arm around her waist as he guided her away from me.

"Angela you look gorgeous, just perfect sweetheart." He quickly added, "sorry Alan, I cannot guarantee she will be in the same glamorous shape when we've all finished with her," Tyler smirked and so did the other two as they moved in closer.

Angela did indeed look gorgeous, her hair styled and pinned up in a bun, her makeup was flawless. Her Chanel No5 fragrance filled the room. The long black dress she had chosen was off the shoulder and low cut, showing plenty of cleavage, she looked beautiful. There was a nice surprise awaiting the men beneath the dress, a black balconette bra and matching small black panties. Whilst the dress was sophisticated there was a touch of 'I am available' as she wore a black leather choker bearing a little charm with 'Hot Wife' on it confirming her status. Emphasising this she wore high stilettos with an ankle chain, also bearing H.W. initials on a charm, again confirming our cuckold lifestyle.

In that moment I passed her over to the group I could feel my cock push against the cage, a stark reminder I was not to be involved for the next few hours or however long they would need.

My marital responsibility of giving pleasure to my wife had just been handed to three men to do the job for me, and to do it far better than I ever could.

All three were making lewd comments to my wife about her body and what they would be doing to do to her shortly.

It started very slowly by touching, feeling and kissing her neck before full on passionate kissing with tongues exploring her pretty mouth one after the other.

They surrounded her, three well built strong men, my wife dwarfed in the middle as their hands began squeezing her ass and groping her boobs through the dress.

It was clear I was no longer needed as my wife and the group were already engrossed in each other. I took a seat in the large leather armchair and made myself comfortable.

It wasn't long before someone tugged at her dress zipper, he pulled it all the way down to her waist. The dress peeled away immediately without any straps to prevent it falling. The lovely strapless bra was now the only covering for her upper body. The dress continued to fall all the way to the floor, Angela stood before them in her small black panties and matching bra, showing a gorgeous ample cleavage.

"Just as I remember you sweetheart, wow, simply wow, such a great ass, do a spin for us love," Tyler said.

Angela duly obliged, and turned several times for them before she stopped, facing away from me.

Ben's hand appeared from in front of her and the fingers traced her spine all the way down to the top of her ass, the thumb hooked into her panties and rested there briefly. Suddenly his hand pulled away, quickly and firmly his hand smacked her bottom hard enough to make Angela cry out.

"Hey Ben, I'll bet she likes that, Paul said and he administered another slap to her other cheek with the same "ouch" result.

"Easy boy's," Angela smiled.

The fingers of that hand caressed her soft ass cheeks, then joined by another full hand to grip her bottom much more firmly.

"Turn her around for hubby to watch," Tyler said, as she was twisted half circle I could see Tyler's hands lift her arms above her head, "the bra Paul," he continued.

Paul's hands reached around to slowly unclip the hooks. It was a free for all now as her bra was undone and pulled away completely. The unrobing was greeted with a cheer from all three men and followed with more banter from Ben.

"Beautiful tits Angie, simply perfect tits, look at those chunky nipples guy's, the finest," he said as his hands bounced the soft mounds up and down.

"Simply magnificent tits," Tyler added. Angela moaned out as her boobs were groped and mauled, more lewd comments were made about her ample breasts and slender body.

Paul was now standing behind her and had both his hands cupping her tits. Angela was left in only her black lace panties, it wasn't long before the attention turned to my wife's pussy. Tyler and Ben were either side of her.

"Watch this Alan," Ben said and his hand slipped down the inside of the flimsy panties. Angela moaned out as his fingers worked into her pussy, only to be quickly replaced by Tyler's hand. They worked in turns, while Paul continued his assault on her breasts.

There was a lump in my throat as I gulped and stared at the sight before me. I could feel the cage biting and this was only the start of what proved to be long, exciting evening.

It was like a switch, as soon as the underwear was inevitably slipped down my wife's slender legs and removed, her naked body was now available for all to share.

Angela was made to sit on the sofa, the three men stood in front of her.

"We should re-introduce ourselves properly now sweetheart," Tyler said.

He slipped his jacket and tie off before standing right up close to my wife's face.

"You should help me love," he said, gesturing with a gaze down his body.

Angela reached up to unbutton his trousers and unzip his fly. Tyler was already unbuttoning his shirt. Very soon his trousers were to his knees. Angela pulled down his boxers and his flacid cock hung freely in front of her, she took it with both hands.

"Go on baby," Tyler gasped.

At first she fondled and kissed it, then her lips parted and she sucked his glans into her mouth.

It had momentarily gone silent in the room as we all watched her suck Tyler's cock, gradually taking more as he became fully erect.

Paul and Ben were stripping while they looked on. They took no time at all and were soon naked and standing either side of Tyler. I could see my wife's hand's reach out and upward toward their cocks, both men gasped out confirming she was playing with them.

"Move over Tyler, we want some of that"

Tyler reluctantly shuffled out of the way and Ben took his place as Angela sucked the next cock. Tyler was removing the rest of his clothes as she pleasured Ben with her mouth. After a while she pulled back and gave Paul similar treatment.

It was moving on quickly, but I was unable to see very much so I suggested it was time they moved into the bedroom.

"Good thinking Alan, when she's on her back we can all get to her," replied Tyler.

"Come on Angie, I'm sure you could do us all, we are going to remind you how it feels with a real man," Ben added in a sinister tone. He looked directly at me with a smug look on his face.

Paul, who was the least experienced, naively asked who was going first. The comment was greeted with a chuckle from the other two.

"Don't worry mate, this babe can take more than one at a time," Tyler said, then adding, "I've seen her do it."

It was such an erotic sight as the three men steered my naked wife toward the bedroom, all the while making rude comments and laughing.

I followed on quietly, my cock throbbing against the now tight cage. The men picked Angela up and playfully threw her on to the bed. They stood around the bed, three well endowed men, rubbing their cocks until they were all fully erect and each one ready to have sex with my wife.

Angela looked very vulnerable as she briefly lay naked and alone on the bed. It soon changed though. Paul and Ben held an ankle each, they encouraged her legs to part, that took little persuading though, she wanted it. Tyler kissed her thighs and moved slowly up until his face was buried into her pussy. Angela's body trembled as he licked and sucked her pussy, his tongue working on her clit. There was a loud moan as his fingers pushed in, a delight to her vagina.

If there were any nerves they had certainly disappeared now as my wife's body convulsed with pleasure. The groans coming from her suggesting the first mini orgasm.

Ben knelt by her head, his cock pushed against her lips, her willing mouth opened and she sucked the head in.

"That's it sweetheart, suck it babe."

Angela's stroked Paul's cock at the same time.

"Come on Alan, you must feel like stripping off yourself by now, after all this is for your pleasure too," Ben remarked and continued to sigh in pleasure.

Ben was right, I'm always naked when I watch my wife play. I finally pulled off my boxer shorts, standing naked in the chastity device. I could feel the twinge in my cock as the blood unsuccesfully tried to harden it. Paul saw the cage, I shrugged and gave him a wry smile while Angela continued stroking his cock as I looked on.