Cuckold Couple Ch. 10: Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweetheart, I'm gonna cum now."

They kissed passionately as he repeatedly thrust sharply upward until he was done, he remained unmoved briefly before suggesting Angela and Paul get off him to give them space on the bed. Paul reluctantly broke away. Angela then rolled off of Tyler, his semen coated cock slipped from her pussy. Incredibly, he was still hard and fully erect. Tyler had only just moved over as Paul was already grabbing my wife and pulling her to the middle of the bed, he wanted her face down. Paul placed pillows under her, lifting her bottom up, all the while Angela was still breathless but compliant to his urgent need to finish.

It took us by surprise when there was a knock on the suite door, or so I thought. Then I heard it again.

"Quiet everyone"

The room fell silent, the knock came again.

"Room service sir".

I had to answer in case they let themselves in with the key card. Imagine if they found us all in the one suite, clothes strewn everywhere, all naked and clearly having some kind of orgy. I was mortified so I called out.

"Just coming," then I lowered my voice.

"Shit, guy's, what's this, I haven't ordered anything. Why would I, they can't come in and find us all here."

I grabbed the towel bath robe and tied the belt to ensure nothing was showing. I deliberately stood behind the door and opened it, being careful to only leave a small gap.

"Room service sir, you ordered club sandwiches I believe, would you like me to bring the tray in?"

There was no way I was letting him in. After a short discussion it was clear he had the wrong room and he left. I gave a huge sigh of relief as I returned to the bedroom.

"It's clear now, he had the wrong room," the silence now interrupted as we carried on where we had all stopped.

"Let me finish now love," Paul insisted and eased on top of her, his feet spreading her legs in the process. In seconds he had gripped his cock and guided it between her butt cheeks.

This time there was only a whimper from her as Paul's cock pushed into her ass. It was Paul who was vocal now, Angela looked exhausted, which went unnoticed by Paul. If anything he was more eager, he was quite rough and thrusting forcefully.

I could see and hear his balls and body slapping against her. Angela whimpered continually, partly from pleasure but mostly the abuse her ass was receiving.

Paul was surely building up to cum, Angela was forced to place her hands on the headboard to prevent her head from hitting it, her whole body was shifting up the bed as he thrust even more aggressively. Paul's thighs and butt tightened with each push. In this moment Angela was all his, Paul grunted deeply and groaned as he finally came, he was breathless and collapsed on top of her.

They had not moved for several minutes, Paul was slumped on top of her, his manhood still joined them together.

"Fuck me, that was incredible Angie, I get it now, I get what Ben loves about you."

Paul eased away from her and rolled off on to his back, his cock wet and glistening from their sex.

Angela's bottom remained in the air lifted by the pillows for all to see.

The result of intense, continual group sex starkly evident, her pussy was stretched and puffy, her crotch wet with semen. The redness looked tender from constant penetration of three overly enthusiastic well endowed men in what seemed a short space of time. It was in fact a whole evening of free for all sex with my wife outnumbered three to one.

Angela's Contribution, in Her Words - Cuckolding My Husband.

It seems so long ago when my life transformed from a naive, sexually content average wife to a Hotwife, after that one eventful evening with Pete our lifestyle changed forever and the following day confirmed our dark secret desires. It was Alan's suggestion that I went to Pete that day. He wanted me to give myself wholey to him and at first I was reluctant but he kept trying to persuade me.

Alan said the joy spread across my face was obvious in that very moment when my naked boobs were touched and fondled by Pete. We had both definitely felt the excitement it brought. Alan was insistent I would enjoy taking it further and I should try to seduce his friend. When I returned shortly after I was glowing, Alan was absolutely right and I enjoyed the ultimate thrill so much.

In that very moment when Pete bent me over the back of his sofa and had me I realised how different sex could be I had only ever made love with Alan.

I remember clearly that very first time I 'cheated' with Pete. It was very hurried but it was raw and rough. It was the first time I could feel a man deep inside me and I remember clearly how 'full' my pussy felt the moment he penetrated me. It was heavenly and I needed to repeat that sensation, which I have over and over now.

It was like losing my virginity all over again. I now select lovers to fit my ideal criteria. They are tall, of a solid, large, powerful build and preferably younger than me but not always. I love a passionate man who takes the lead and initiates sex, I enjoy my submissive side being tested too, I need the man to take control.

It is a cliche, but I truly prefer a well endowed man, thickness above length, if they tick both boxes it is heavenly.

Also, I need to add, my husband Alan is the polar opposite of these qualities I find most enjoyable. The one huge difference is that I love my husband and if he wanted to quit our ways I would in a heartbeat, the weird thing is that he loves being cuckolded and that is key.

It seems a perfect fit for us as husband and wife. I have been pleasured beyond words having sex with different partners and Alan encourages me as he finds it so hot.

I have no emotional connection with the other men as they are not so considerate of my body as my husband is. Occasionally I like to be used for their pleasure, I'm sure it's not lack of self esteem, I simply enjoy varied sex.

The sex party celebration left everyone more than happy and it fully satisfied everyone. There was enthusiastic chat of a repeat before next year. Alan and I were pleased with the outcome, it was everything we had hoped for. I was exhausted by the three men and I was relieved as they readied themselves to leave.

"Thanks for this evening Alan, I will soon be working in your area and wondered if I could take up lodgings again if that's okay," Paul said and shook my hand.

"We will be both be very happy to have you back, you're welcome anytime," I replied excitedly.

"It will be great to be back at your place, I'm hoping for the same arrangement, if that's not pushing my luck? Paul smiled.

"Very pushy, although I'm sure we can satisfy your needs," I also smiled at my ambiguous meaning knowing we were both thinking the same.

"We can open the parcels I had delivered to you, there are some very special items in there. It was an age ago when I ordered the stuff. I have constantly been thinking of having Angie tied up and at my mercy," he grinned before breaking into a chuckle.

Angela looked very happy with the news of Paul staying over for a few weeks.

"I cannot wait Paul and look forward to it and if you are lucky I may let you try out the contents of those boxes," Angela chirped in.

"That's great Alan, I'm already thinking of me, in your house, in your bed with your wife while you're watching me have her, what could be better?"

He bent down to Angela who was still lying naked on the bed, he gave her a lingering kiss.

"We can't wait Paul, I'm really looking forward to it, maybe you and Alan should have alternate nights with me. Actually, I'm just thinking that maybe you should stay in the master bedroom with me. and Alan can use the spare room.

"Thanks Angela, you're a real life dream, I can't believe what you have just done with three of us. It was amazing, if you do this again anytime, I need to be there, see you soon hopefully."

Tyler had also finished dressing himself, he shook my hand, "yeah thanks mate, she's a real trooper, you were perfect Angie, give me a call and hopefully we can hook up again soon."

Tyler also kissed her full on the mouth. The two men left together, chuckling and patting each other on the back.

Ben had travelled the furthest and said he wanted to stay the night. Although Angela was exhausted she was delighted that she could snuggle down between two men for the night.

We were woken early by Ben taking a shower and making coffee.

"You slept well?" he questioned.

Angela nodded and added, "not surprisingly," and she giggled.

Ben walked to the bed, still naked and partly wet.

"I should go now, I have a hectic day, ah, but then I could, oh what the hell," he joined us back on the bed and began kissing Angela, it was an intense kiss right in front of me.

They were very quickly engrossed in each other, before he broke the lingering kiss.

Ben looked across my wife and directly at me.

"I think Alan should be involved this time love, after all it is more private now."

"What have you in mind, are you suggesting, that we should give him his freedom back?" Angela smiled and grabbed my caged cock.

Ben grinned."Nah, that stays on for now, I think Alan should be involved in our foreplay until I'm hard. I want him to feel and suck my cock this time, at least until I'm ready to have you Angie." They kissed again and both started to smirk at the thought.

"Go on love, do as he says."

Angela was definitely siding with Ben on this.

I have seen a good number of erections in a sexual scenario during our cuckolding sessions. I think this exposure has encouraged at least a mild interest in other men's cocks, to the point of bi-curiosity.

"Come on mate, your wife is waiting."Ben was insistent.

"Do it," Ben snapped, and he smiled directly at me.

"Yeah go on, do it, I have a feeling you want to try it." Angela could sense my hesitance at the same time though.

"I dare you Alan, I want to watch you for a change, it would please me," my wife added.

I have always been a little bi-curious and I would be lying if I denied it. An impulsive opportunity was right in front of me. Ben was clean, fresh from the shower and waiting. If I was ever going to, this was the moment.

I felt the weight of expectancy from them both so I moved down the bed. It was surreal as I touched his naked body. I moved my hand to his cock and wrapped my hand around it, my heart was now pounding in my chest. It felt even bigger than it looked, definitely more to hold than my own.

I glanced up at the two of them, Ben's hands were caressing her face as they continued to kiss, they broke lips.

Angela sounded impatient, "Go on love, get on with it, you enjoy me doing it and besides, the sooner you do it the sooner you get to watch us. Just try it, you may actually like it, it's very submissive."

I moved in closer to Ben, I was rubbing his cock now. It was a strange feeling as I neared my face to his cock. Unlike me, he was cut, the head of his cock very prominent. The shaft was long but mostly thick, very thick in fact. I noticed how 'veiny' it was. The veins soon filled as I continued rubbing him. Ben was very relaxed about me handling him as his cock swelled.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and took the tip of his cock into my mouth.

Ben gasped a little, which alerted my wife to the fact I had complied. I glanced up at them, as I did, they in turn looked down at me. Angela giggled as she watched me sucking Ben's cock.

Angela was definitely enjoying my initial discomfort which was also a turn on. I was nervous, and wanted to please them both, so knowing what I enjoy receiving, I applied the same technique to Ben. I sucked hard and as deep as I could, my head bobbing up and down his shaft. I could taste his milky, thin pre cum, it seemed an age before he was definitely hard and ready.

"Nearly as good as wifey here," Ben said with a sneer.

"Do you know what I think?"

I was unable to answer with his cock in my mouth, so Ben continued.

"I think you wanted that and I also think you are enjoying it."

I went bright red, but carried on sucking. What I thought to be my very own secret fantasy and only known to me, now Ben also knew.

I had been found out, but how, how could he know?

In that very moment I was wondering what Angela was thinking. Ben was very accurate in his thoughts and now my secret was out there.

"I guess you're wondering how I know. It's the way you do it, you are enthusiastic, it feels good to me, thats how I know. Now your wife knows too, you should do it more often mate, with your wife's other partners. I think as a couple you like it so why not, let the Bull own you both. The Bull get's to use your mouth as Angela watches, then he uses your wife while you watch, that seems fair to me. Try it again sometime, you will both be liberated forever, trust me."

Angela added her own thoughts on my liberation.

"I was wondering if you would actually do it, you look quite comfortable giving Ben a blowjob. It seems quite natural that you please him before he and I have sex."

"I think you should try it with the guy's we play with, it suits you love. I find it amusing watching you, the look on your face when Ben suggested you suck him was quite something love," Angela said with a smirk.

"I wanted you to, and if any of my lovers don't object would you do it again Alan, for me?"

I thought for a while before offering an answer.

"I can't say I wouldn't try it again, it wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it could be."

I had mixed feelings as to whether I would repeat a homosexual act or not. I was conscious that I was bright red with embarrassment but I found it very erotic.The opportunity to take a mild interest further had now presented itself and I took it, so I guess I'm bisexual, I must be.

I went back down on Ben as I presumed he wasn't done with me, he spoke without a change of pitch in his voice as I continued to pleasure him.

"Another thing to enjoy is for the husband to hold the Bull's cock and guide him into his wife. The act of submission into passing over and sharing your wife there's less effort from the Bull, the husband allowing it to the point of assisting the penetration. It's a kind of humiliation some Bull's get off on that, you should try that sometime too."

"Okay mate, the wife can take over now," and he pulled away, his hard cock slipped from my mouth. Ben quickly moved on top of Angela, she spread her legs ready to take his now hard cock. A sharp gasp told me what I was expecting as he fucked my wife right next to me. She groaned out as we held hands and looked into each others eyes as Ben thrust into her. I was so close to my wife, I could hear her quietly gasp out his name. I began to kiss her deeply, every so often our lips would part so she could gasp and moan as her pleasure intensified. It was incredible. While we kissed Ben's hand eased her head toward me, her neck exposed openly for him as he nuzzled into her neck, I could hear him sucking hard, no doubt adding another hickey as a reminder of his presence. I wanted more though and asked him to continue.

"Not just her neck Ben, add more to her breasts, they will last longer.

"Ah, I see you like that huh? Okay." He grinned and he moved down, very soon he was groping her tits, kissing above her nipple. Ben opened his mouth and latched on to the pale flesh, he sucked hard for a couple of minutes before pulling away and the skin popped from his mouth. A bright red mark remained. I could feel my cock twinge. He wasn't finished though, he added another, just below her nipple. I looked him in the eye and raised my eyebrows, he knew. One more was added to her other breast higher up on her cleavage. The three marks already obvious and bright red, adding to some already made earlier from Paul and Tyler.

"Okay enough now, I need to get a move on."

Ben asked Angela to sit on him and in no time she was riding on top of him and grinding back and forth as she thrust her pussy up and down his cock. I moved further down the bed to have a close view of my wife's stretched pussy wrapped around his big cock. The base of which was dripping from their combined excitement.

They both continued discussing what I had just done to Ben and how next time I should finish him off before he continues with Angela. The warped conversation seemed to turn them on even more. Ben was clearly in a hurry to leave, he pulled Angela down tight to his chest so they could kiss deeply.

Ben lifted his knees and he was working his cock into her now, his hands reached around to grip her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. The penetration was hard deep and furious, my wife moaned out as she came. Ben's climax followed, I could hear the squelching of his cock still pushing into her cum filled pussy. They briefly stayed locked together before he eased her over with a push. When Angela slid off him a trail of his semen dripped form her pussy, his flaccid cock glistened, still twitching from the act, her face glowing with a satisfied smile.

Ben was recovering slowly but still had words to boast of his ability to pleasure a woman fully.

"Alan, that is why women like your wife will always give themselves to guy's like Tyler, Paul and me. Look at her used body and pretty face a picture of contentment and complete satisfaction. It will always be this way, she needs a variety of men like us to pleasure her."

Ben was dressing while he continued the conversation.

"Call me when you want some more Angie, I know you will be gagging for it again soon, it's just a matter of time."

He was tying his shoe laces when he directed some advice to me.

"Alan, maybe we could help perfect your tecniques too, you need to lighten up and relax a bit more."

He laughed, okay sweetheart I've got to run, thanks for last night, you really are turning into a dirty slut, but we all love you for it," he chuckled.

"Call me soon."

Ben kissed my wife, shook my hand, thanked me and left closing the door behind him.

The suite was full of lust and sex the evening before, it seemed so quiet with only Angela and me, now both naked on the bed. The three men having had their fun with both of us had left.

We poured two glasses of Champagne which was left in an opened bottle and drunk a toast to the crazy time we had. We both showered together, Angela looked a mess and maybe it was knowing what had happened, but undoubtedly the smell of the men lingered on her.

Angela teased me for a while longer and left the cock cage on for one more day before unlocking me. It was the strangest feeling, to begin with I was almost missing the restriction it brought. Angela suggested I wear it when other men are in our company, she knows me well and she is one hundred percent right, I'm loving my restrictive cage, before, during and after she has other men.

In the following days we discussed Friday evening and how we felt about what had happened. It was clear we both loved it, Angela for the freedom to have other men satisfy her and for me the voyeurism.

I asked if she would repeat it in a year's time with the additional fourth man, after careful consideration she has agreed.

The following day I made the reservation for June 2022.