Cuckold Couple Wife's Missed Youth

Story Info
Angela compensates her sexually missed youth.
4.8k words
4.02
21.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela compensates for her sexually missed youth.

I have often wondered how it feels to have a night out on my own with the sole intention of flirting and being chatted up by a complete stranger. In my youth I was not very confident with boys and life drifted by without any sexual encounters. I did have needs though, and I often masturbated to relieve myself. Recently the curiosity of what I missed was now becoming more intense, I fantasise about it a great deal. I want to be flattered and flirt with younger guy's which I should have done some year's ago now.

I was a virgin when I married Alan and only a couple of year's ago the second man I slept with was with my husband's encouragement and blessing. I have been with many men since that very first time I cuckolded Alan. We take great care when selecting new partners, a few have girlfriends or wives and we know this, but it is not our concern.

It is incredibly hot, but Alan and I know before the date they will probably sleep with me. I yearn for a time when it will be spontaneous, I want the guy to flirt and laugh me into bed. I want him to work for my body and not to know I'm a sure thing as soon as we meet. I want to seduce and be seduced.

I have my husband's agreement to take this forward and for me to go out 'on the pull' one evening. Alan and I have discussed as many possible scenarios as best as we could to ensure my safety, but meeting strangers does come with a risk. I consider myself to be a good judge of character and trust my instincts, but I have to do this at least once or it will consume me.

Saturday night was probably the best choice to try as it is traditionally the busiest. Alan watched me as I dressed in my new outfit, tied my hair up to reveal the pretty white lace up sweetheart neckline top. I couldn't decide whether to wear a strapless bra with it or not, (the curse of a busty girl LOL) however, the bra just did not look right and that stayed on the bed where it dropped. I took time with my makeup and finished with a good spray of perfume. I didn't want to go too early either, I thought I would be very self conscious if it was quiet at the bar. Alan dropped me off, parked the car and said he would be around if I needed him. I was to text him of any developments.

I had real butterflies in my tummy, I took a deep breath and entered the bar. I have never drunk in a bar on my own, I was so nervous, where should I sit, where would I get noticed, if at all. how long should I wait at this bar before I move on and try somewhere else.

The place was indeed busy, I thought the best place to sit was up at the bar nearer to the end wall. There would always be people coming up for drinks. I climbed up on to a bar stool, my skirt rode up as I did, I shifted it back down and I tried to calm myself. I had only just sat there when a voice came from behind me.

"Can I get you a drink sweetheart?" a male voice boomed out.

My heart went crazy and as I turned my head I realised it was only the barman. I definitely needed to ease my nerves so I ordered a double gin and tonic.

I sat sipping my drink through a straw and surveying the bar. I couldn't be sure but I thought I saw Alan near the back where the lighting was dimmed.

I text him to check.

"Hi love, did I see you at the back?"

"Yes, I'm here, you look lovely tonight."

"Thank you, I love you."

"Love you too, have fun."

"I hope I can do this."

"I'm sure they will be lining up for you, and don't forget to text me."

A thumbs up confirmed that I would.

The bar was filling up with small and large groups, I felt a little desperate as a woman on my own, and definitely older than the average age in the bar. It had been about thirty minutes gone and I ordered another double.

A guy came up and stood next to me to order a beer, when he turned he accidentally knocked my knee. He was very apologetic and we chatted briefly before he said he had to meet his mates. I watched him make his way through the crowd and left through the front entrance.

I didn't expect it would happen that quickly to be fair, however, I did wonder if he had seen the wedding ring on my finger though. I had not planned for my ring, why hadn't I asked Alan, should it stay on or not, we do love each other. It is a different marriage for sure. I wondered if it would put guy's off chatting me up, or maybe it would present them with a challenge.

While I thought about it two guys came up to buy drinks, it was definitely the right place to get noticed. The guy ordering said hello, he smiled at me and all the while he was staring at my boobs. I looked directly at him, he definitely noticed me, my heart quickened before he looked away and chatted to another girl at the bar who was talking to his friend. I had made such a fool of myself, I was thinking perhaps this was indeed a bad idea.

I text Alan.

"I think I'm too old for this."

"Nonsense, that last guy was checking you out, smily emoji."

"Okay, we can give it a little longer."

I decided the wedding band could be too complicated so I tried to pull it off. It was tight, very tight, maybe my fingers were slightly swollen as it was warm in the bar. At that very moment, two quite young, fit, very good looking lads came up to the bar. I stopped and clasped my hands to cover the ring.

As they waited to be served one of them said 'hi' and we chatted, I cannot recall what about, his friend was buying the drinks.

"Jack's buying, can we buy you a drink?"

"Err, no it's okay."

"Please, you seem a little sad, are you waiting for a friend."

"You could say that," I replied with a laugh.

"That's better, now what are you drinking?"

"If you're sure, okay, I will have a gin and tonic please."

"That's better, see, you can smile, by the way I'm Josh," he said and we clinked glasses.

I thanked Jack as he moved over to talk to some others in their group, to my surprise Josh returned and we kept chatting. I asked the poor lad so many questions, mostly about him, to the point where he looked numb. I knew I should change tack and it was his turn to ask questions of me.

I was expecting the obvious to come first, but my married status was never mentioned. We chatted about all manner of things, food, drink, holidays. Josh is a great listener and I noticed he always kept eye contact. He was fun and funny, so much so, in a fit of laughter I knocked my handbag off the bar, everything came spilling out. I was annoyed with myself, its contents for all to see. there was makeup, keys, perume, deodorant, purse but more embarrassingly condoms.

Josh was very quick to help me gather it all up, I cringed as he handed me the condoms, but he made light of it to ease my shame.

"Always best to be prepared eh?"

"A girl never knows, does she," it was the only reply I could come back with quickly, one which I wondered if it could have been better.

We chatted some more until Josh said his friends were off to a nightclub and he asked if I would like to join them. I tried to stay calm and asked if he was sure I wouldn't be spoiling his evening. He assured me it was fine and he really wanted me to come along as we got on well. I was quite flattered that he asked me, so I said yes, but needed to text my friend as she may still meet me at the bar.

I text Alan with the details and he said he would follow on.

The four guys, the girlfriend of one, and I shared a taxi to the club where they were meeting some more friends.

We were inside the club when I received a text from Alan saying he couldn't gain access, an older guy on his own wasn't the right image, so the security wouldn't let him in despite his best efforts. I really was on my own now.

It turned out all the friends were getting off in their pairs, leaving Josh and I together.

"I think it's you and me then, err, sorry what is your name?"

"Angie," I said, as it sounds at least a little younger.

We danced and soon became quite relaxed together, we were closer and closer until Josh moved up real close. I knew he was going to kiss me, it was instantly passionate as I felt his tongue push into my mouth and entwine with mine. His hand slid up my body and squeezed my boob, it felt soooo nice.I could feel my body willingly respond to his touch. My nipples were stiffening so much they must have looked very obvious in my lace up top. In hindsight perhaps I should have worn a bra after all.

There was no way I was going to back off now, I was acting like a young free woman and I danced more than I have in a long time. Josh suggested we break and chill for a while so we moved from the dance floor to a seated area.

It was less crowded and couples were making the most of it, I did not feel uncomfortable with Josh slowly moving his hand up my denim skirt, he paused briefly.

"I'm kinda hoping you're okay with this?"

"Yes I am, it's very much okay, it feels nice Josh," my voice weak as I replied.

I could not believe it, he was feeling me up in a nightclub, at that point his hand was on my pussy mound and it rested there. I was feeling incredibly horny, partly because of where we were, others all around but nobody seemed to notice us or care, so I just let him carry on.

I could feel his fingers slip inside my thong, he had found that spot. It was driving me crazy with lust, I couldn't believe what I was letting him do to me in the club. I was close to orgasm and almost moaned out loud, I had to stop him taking me over the edge. I swiftly moved my hand down and held his hand tightly through my skirt. He questioned me straight away.

"Sorry, is this too fast for you?"

"No it's fine honestly, I like you touching me."

He continued to pleasure me. I was on the verge of climax at that very moment.

"Josh would you be a love and get me another drink please? I'll make it worth your while," I added with a very pretty smile.

"Okay, be sure to wait here until I get back though.

"I won't be going anywhere hun, you can be sure of that," I kissed him full on the mouth to help reassure him.

It was an opportune time to text Alan.

"Hi love, everything is okay here."

"How is it going?"

"I'm with a lad called Josh and it's getting pretty hot."

"Tell me more," smily emoji.

"We have been kissing, very deeply."

"Tongues, no doubt, anything to add."

"Yes," I teased with a short answer.

"and????"

"He's groped my boobs a few times," another smily and before Alan could reply.

"Josh had his hand up my skirt and inside my thong love."

"Fuck, that is hot, let him know how horny you are."

"He knows, you can be sure he has worked that out for himself already."

"Do you want to sleep with him?"

"YES OF COURSE I DO, is that okay?"

"Yes, it's okay, go and enjoy yourself but be careful, "

"I will, I had better go Josh is on his way back."

After a few sips of my drink, we resumed where we had taken time out. We were all over each other. I made sure he knew what I wanted too and groped his cock, not surprisingly he was hard. It was very clear where this was leading when he asked straight out.

"Do you want to come back to my flat?"

"I would love to, but what about your friends?"

"They will be fine, they will guess what has happened, they all have girlfriend's with them anyway."

We were still making out in the club, it was getting very passionate.

"I think we had better leave now Josh, I will order an Uber Car."

The car arrived very quickly and we jumped in, his hands were still all over me even in the back of the car. I'm sure I caught the driver ogling at us as Josh cupped my boob. My nipples were clearly pushing hard against the white top, his other hand on my thigh as we kissed.

He leaned my head towards him and whispered in my ear.

"I want you, I want to have you."

There was no time for my reply as we pulled up outside his flat.

Josh opened the front door, as soon as we were in the hallway it started.

"Are you quite sure you want to do this?" Josh gasped.

"Yes of course, I wouldn't be here otherwise," I gasped too.

"Oh, sweet that's cool."

Josh pulled at the lace to my top, the bow separated, I watched his index finger pull at the lace, each time pulling it through the holes. one by one, the top soon started to gape open. We hadn't said a word to each other, my breathing was very deep now. when Josh pulled the lace completely free he opened the top wide, my boobs in full view.

"Wow, you have amazing tits love, beautiful, oh, how I love them big." He stared at them almost in awe, his eyes firmly fixated. We kissed deeply, his hands were quickly groping me, squeezing the soft mounds increasingly harder. His head lowered and as he cupped my boob he lifted it to his mouth and began to suck painfully hard on my erect nipple. he went from one to the other.

He broke away, "we had better move into mine as my flatmate could come in at any moment."

I couldn't help but notice how untidy his flat was, typical of a young man living on his own I thought to myself. The bedroom was pretty much the same. We were both in a hurry now, I quickly removed my loose top completely. Josh stared at my boobs again before pulling his shirt up and over his head to reveal his young fit body. It was clear to see he looked after himself his abs and pecs perfectly formed. Josh was exactly what I had hoped for. I moved up close to him, as soon as our naked bodies touched it felt electrifying, my boobs pushed into his chest. he was a fantastic kisser, his tongue exploring mine as we embraced tightly. I threw my arms around his neck. Josh's hands were roaming all over me, they were gripping my bottom before lifting my short denim skirt. I was feeling very horny now as his hands groped my bare ass. I reached down to undo his trousers, he gasped as I plunged my hand down inside to feel his cock.

"Let's move to the bed love."

"Okay," I gasped out.

Josh was nearest to the bed, I tugged at his trousers, pulling them down to his ankles. I looked up to him and smiled as I gripped his trunks, as they slipped down his cock popped out. He had a nice penis, it was quite attractive, in my experience most are not, LOL.

"Sit down on the bed lovey," I said.

I was in control now, we laughed as I pulled the last of his clothes right off.

"Now lie back and relax."

I knelt on the floor between his toned legs as he did as I asked. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started to rub him, he gasped out. I moved on quickly, kissing and licking his balls. Josh was writhing now, I kept going and drew the head of his cock into my mouth. His body was shaking, he was loving it as I took the best part of his shaft into my mouth.

It wasn't long before I could taste his pre cum. I had to slow down or he wouldn't last much longer.

I let his cock slip from my mouth as I stood up. I looked directly into his baby blue eyes and unbuttoned my skirt, it dropped to the floor. We were both giggling as I moved up on to his bed with him. In no time we were kissing again, Josh only stopped briefly to tug forcefully at my thong. I thought I heard them tear a little but I wasn't bothered with that, we were both eager for it now. I lifted my bottom and wriggled as Josh pulled them to my ankles, he dropped my underwear behind him.

I opened my legs inviting him to go all the way and he responded by lying on top of me. It was so different with Josh, unlike the Bull's I play with he was much lighter, his body much more toned. He was ready to go for it, I could feel his cock nudging against my wet pussy. I quickly reached across the bed for my handbag and pulled out the condoms.

"Maybe we should," I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah of course we should."

Josh lifted up and knelt between my legs.

I handed him the foil wrap. Josh struggled to tear it open. He squeezed the lubricated rubber from its sachet before holding his hard cock. He fumbled for ages, it was killing the spontanaeity, I couldn't wait, there was a desperation for both of us.

"Josh don't worry, please make love to me, I want you now."

"Okay, if you're sure."

He held his cock and guided it up to my pussy lips again. It was that blissful moment when you sleep with a guy and he penetrates you for the first time. In one firm push he was inside me. I whimpered out and he groaned out.

"Oh fuck."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently eased in and out, his body rising before pushing down over and over.

While Josh and I had sex it was closer to making love with my husband, my eyes were weeping and he was so gentle, but all the while taking what he wanted..

He was very considerate of my feelings. The Bulls I have slept with are so much more aggressive, rough and uncaring.

Josh was gentle and loving as we had sex, although that did change the closer he was to cumming. I was getting hot beneath him, we were both perspiring, my face must have been flushed bright red. Josh lifted up showing his muscular arms, he said he enjoyed watching my big boobs ride up and down, quivering while we had sex. Josh pulled out and moved his face down to pay more attention to my boobs. This time he was quite rough with them, he groped them, squeezing hard. He sucked my nipples and was even biting my boobs, eventually after I whimpered out he eased up.

"You're incredible Angie, not like other girls I have slept with you are amazing."

Josh moved back up my body, he was kissing me frantically as I felt him penetrate me again.

The sex was getting faster and Josh was definitely thrusting in harder. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist encouraging him to push in deeper as my feet rose up in the air. All of a sudden Josh lifted again and gathered my legs on to his shoulders pinning me down with his arms. I felt my body responding, I was shaking and clutching him tighter with my nails. He thrust down into me quite forcefully.

"Oh. Josh," I moaned out loud for at least a minute or two as an intense orgasm cut through my body.

Josh reacted to my pleasure, he whispered in my ear.

"Oh babe."

It spurred him on, he was fucking me harder, deeper and faster when he finally grunted loudly.

I felt the initial spurt of cum as he released inside me, his orgasm seemed to go on for an eternity. I have never felt so much semen pumped in to me. I could feel it already trickling out as he kept fucking me, so much for the condoms I thought to myself, we should have been more patient. Josh did slow down now though still laying on top of me as we both smiled gasping for air.

As we recovered our breath, I lay my head on his chest looking down at his softening cock. After a while I realised Josh had fallen asleep and it was an opportunity to text my husband.

"Hi love, are you awake?"

"Yes, no way I'm asleep, I'm hard and thinking of you."

"I'm okay but tired."

"Did you sleep with him????"

A pause...

"Love did you???"

It was wrong I know but I took a pic of Josh's cock and sent it with the caption

"Guess where this was fifteen minutes ago?"

"It seems you are having fun then?"

I knew it would turn my husband on so I sent another pic of my messy post coital pussy.

"Fuck, that is too hot, did the condom split?"

"We didn't use one."

"OMG! what time are you coming home?"

"I need to sleep for a while love, then I will catch an Uber."

"Don't make me wait too long," smily emoji.

"Night love"

A heart emoji with kisses followed.

I was woken in the night by Josh kissing and sucking on my neck, he was massaging my boobs, still clearly fascinated by them. We smiled at each other, I knew he was ready to go again, he eased over on top of me. I parted my legs inviting him in. Josh had me again, missionary, lazy sex. I was tired and needed some more sleep so I put little effort in as he fucked me. In no time at all he gasped out and came inside me for a second time. There was little conversation throughout, only whispers of pleasure. He pulled away when he was finished and soon fell asleep again.

12