Cuckold Couple Wife's Missed Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning light woke me this time, it was just before five thirty. I had a slight hangover and headache. Josh was still fast asleep.

I found my panties on the floor by the bed where Josh had dropped them, I pulled them on, my skirt next and I laced up my top. Trying to lace my gladiator shoes took longer than I would have liked, but once I had finished I quietly walked to the bedroom door and closed it behind me. I was sobering up a little now and really didn't want to have an awkward conversation in the morning about seeing each other (or not) again.

On my way home I thought about my first experience being picked up by a random guy. It was good, real good, but I wanted more of this. How would this experience effect our marriage now, should I concentrate on us or continue as we had with me enjoying sex with other guys who are able to satisfy me more than my husband can. He does enjoy it though he enjoys seeing me being happy, satisfied and content.

I quietly opened the front door, unlaced my shoes and slipped them off. I was about to climb the stairs when I looked up. Alan was standing at the top, naked and with an obvious hard on.

"Hello love, what time do you call this and where have you been?"

"I went for a quick drink hun."

"Anything else to tell me?"

"Well, I did meet this guy."

We both started to smirk and laughed a little before Alan led me to the bedroom. We began to kiss and hold each other.

"I thought you were never coming home."

I grabbed his hard cock.

"I'm here now, what did you want?"

"I want to hear ALL about it love."

Alan pulled at my lace top just as Josh had done earlier, he was eager to take it off.

"They look a little red love."

"That's because Josh sucked them really hard and he wouldn't leave them alone."

I knew it would get Alan fired up as he checked me over.

"Where did you get that bite from?"

"I will tell you in a while, I need a quick bath."

"I'd rather you didn't just yet."

He gets sooo aroused knowing the finest details and even more so if I don't wash. This is the cuckold's pleasure time. Alan told me I had a radiant content look about myself, a kind of post sex glow, he loves to check me closely ALL over. It turns him on if I have love-bites, marks or small bruises and even stubble rash on my boobs or between my legs. Any signs of me being taken by another man, maybe gripping my hips, ass or wrists really does it for him for some weird reason.

"What happened, what did he do to you?"

I fell back on the bed, Alan tugged at my skirt, I could feel my underwear was very wet. The skirt was gone, Alan could see for himself, he pulled my thong off and said he knew I had been very naughty. He then slid his hand up my leg to my pussy, there was a look of glee on his face as he moved in for a closer view. I could feel it as his two fingers slipped into my wetness, as he withdrew them he rubbed them with his thumb.

"Mmm very sticky, I know what you've been up to."

He smiled, "was it good?"

I nodded, knowing this really makes him horny.

"It must be my turn now then, I'm liking the love-bites that he has given you."

"Yes it felt wonderful while he did it too," I replied with a smile.

"I like that very much," he said softly caressing them with his fingers.

"Come on sweetheart I want to do the same as he did."

"Okay hun, you can have the same as Josh."

I sat up and as he stood by the bed I sucked his cock. I could taste his pre cum immediately, this would be quicker than I expected.

"Then as I lay back I opened my legs for Josh like this love."

"Wow, then what happened?"

"He struggled with the condom, I told him not to worry, I pleaded with him to make love to me bareback."

"Then what?"

"He asked me if I was sure."

"I said yes!"

"Josh was soon on top of me, his cock deep inside and we fucked, he was sooo good."

My husband couldn't take the teasing any longer, we had missionary sex as Josh and I did earlier. The problem for me is that when we make love soon after I have been with another man I am so wet and messy he slips inside of me easily, I could barely feel him. It wasn't important to me, I had been pleasured earlier, this was my husband's time.

Then he started, it was fast and very desperate, as usual he didn't last long and I felt him cum, we kissed and hugged for a long while. I told him I had to go take that bath, I needed to wash away the traces of my time with Josh. Alan and I both napped for much of the day.

The following day we discussed how it was for both of us and how we would feel for a repeat with a different guy. Alan definitely wanted me to go out again and urged me to cuckold him in the same way, he found it so hot.

I was hoping he had enjoyed it too as I hadn't fulfilled my fantasy on just that one occasion, this was going to take several such experiences before I was satisfied. Josh was the first and we are both happy for it to be continued with another guy.

Maybe as soon as the following weekend.

12