All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Wife's Missed Youth'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

In a therapeutic session it would surely be possible to decipher the deep-rooted fear of the "cuckold" that drives him to allow his wife to fuck other men. She takes advantage of this freedom, of course, because she doesn't really love him. For them he is an excellent provider, nothing else. Or which loving woman would not question herself if, after so many years of marriage, her husband suddenly wanted her to have sex with other men. A normal woman would no longer understand the world. But not this self-loving and selfish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure why she says she didn't fulfill her fantasy. Sounds like she did exactly what she set off to do. I can see her wanting more but it will all be a bot different in some ways depending on the setting and the guy. I don't see this so much as cuckholding. I think it is more wife sharing as he is OK, knows, and encourages it. Its a fantasy world anyway so not STD's or unwanted pregnancy.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

I liked this, simple straightforward and exactly where it should be in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, a real 5. Please keep writing. I want to hear more of their adventures. I love reading and writing about creampies and cuckholding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exactly the type of girl you would never choose as a wife. Fine to pump n dump, not fine to entrust your happiness with.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

No two people who actually love and respect each other would do this.

Any idea how many hotwives have quietly stated if their providers didnt let them do this, they'd cheat behind their backs? You've no idea of the realities involved with seeing ones spouse as nothing more than a pet with money. Same with the little mentally ill kids that spank to this stuff. It IS a mental illness, a kink is enjoying being tied or hand cuffed, but you little dicked kids like the idea of being replaced, having a slut wife who fucks everyone, forces her hubby into eating cream pies, sorry not a kink. Y'all need to accept the latent homosexuality you are fighting with within yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was sincere, heartfelt, and nicely narrated from the woman’s point of view. My wife empathized with the wife’s need to be flirted with, seduce, and be seduced. Most wives would enjoy seeing the man ‘work for it’ a bit, instead of taking if for granted that she will put out. That is the old excitement, from their single dating days, that most married women miss after some years of marriage.

My wife has slept with a quite a few of her ex-boyfriends; they were great in bed but were not marriage material. Also, she has slept with some friends and work collegues. She enjoys being wined, dined and 'the chase'. She makes them ‘work for it’ but they both know she will yield. Occasionally, usually when we are on vacation at the beach, she will sleep with a stranger. Her extramarital flings are by far the best sex she has. And it adds a spark to our lovemaking.

Your story flowed well, the sex scenes, both with the lover and with the husband, sizzled. There was emotional depth and relatedness in your story. Overall, an excellent story. As proof of your story’s efficacy, my wife is dialing up and ex right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My last experience with a new lady was she put on my condom because she wasn't on birth control. After a minute she said take that silly thing off, bareback makes me climax quicker, but don't come in my fertile pussy. Every thing was going along great climax after climax until she locked her legs and arms around me, I filled her to the brim with my hot sperm. She was so mad at herself for losing control. To resolve the problem we took a nap and had a repeat damage was already done. As she said more sperm won't make any difference. Never saw or heard from her again and found out later her husband was thrilled that her got her pregnant. baby was born nine months after I did her.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

A well-told cuckolding story. I have never understood why those that hate cuck stories read them, or pretend to read them. Then they become the owners of all "right and wrong" related to human sexuality. and attack the story and most often the author. That type of conceit is puzzling to me. I can't say that I'm a particular fan of cuck stories other than trying to figure out the allure. I do to enjoy well written stories in general without a real favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Just ignore the trolls who don't understand the lifestyle. Angela would be the perfect wife for me. Wife sharing isn't sick, it's just super exciting.

Brian

robertjohnrobertjohnover 2 years ago

I loved this story and hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tym którym to sie podobało polecam dobrego psychiatre. Moze jest szansza Wam pomóc. Jesli nie współpczuje

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
385 Followers
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...