Cuckold Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I promise only you will fuck my ass."

"What about tiny dick?"

"He can fuck his own ass, not mine."

"Good."

I was close to finishing after ten minutes. I increased my speed and we were both moaning. As I came I pushed deep into her ass and it felt amazing.

When I finished I told her what an amazing ass she had. I laid on top of her for a while as my cock softened and eventually fell out of her. She had a huge smile on her face when she said, "I never thought I would say this but thank you for doing that and so gently. I'm not kidding either, he will never get my ass."

"Oh let me get one last photo."

"She spread her cheeks open and I sent the photo with "after."

Tom hadn't answered my last three texts so I wasn't sure if he was looking for divorce attorneys or what he was doing but Jen and I went to sleep very happy.

In the morning I had Jen change her flight one additional day. She took a screenshot of the new flight and sent it in the group chat with "Thank you for ignoring us last night now I get another day here. We are going to the pool now." I took a photo of her wearing the second skimpy bikini and sent it.

He responded with "What the fuck, I'm supposed to like another man fucking your ass."

I sent the next text, "Good morning Cuckold. Her ass is mine now. You had 13 years and didn't do it. If you ever try to fuck her ass, she will book a flight here for me to do it instead. We were talking and would like to make you feel better. How about when she comes back here next time you come with her. You can watch if you obey the rules."

"Cuckold husband of mine, isn't that a great idea. No more wondering, you can watch it all. I'm such a slut here. I think you would like seeing it."

Now, all three of us knew Tom would give us some bullshit about how he didn't want to and how wrong this was, but all three of us knew he would say yes because he needs it. I won't bore my reader with the nonsense but Tom willingly agreed to come with her next time.

I spent the next few days fucking Jen's brains out. We did anal again Sunday but this time she was on her back with her legs on my shoulders. I loved watching her face and the FaceTime I sent Tom was amazing. I guarantee he jerked off as soon as we disconnected.

I put her back on the plane Monday after our morning sex. We had a deal where she would call me Wednesday night when Tom was at work.

Right on time, she called. She told me that on the plane ride home she did a lot of thinking about her future. She realized she was angry at Tom for the whole situation and she did resent his tiny dick. She made the decision to humiliate Tom but in a way that turned him on. She didn't want to destroy him but she knew he was different than most men. She said when she landed, as they hugged at the airport, he asked for a blowjob in the airport parking lot. She knew he was jealous that she did it for me. When they got to the car she decided to mess with him. They kissed and she told him to take out his little dick. She had never called it that before. Tom took it out and leaned backed. She told him her body was sore so there would be no sex for 7 days. She then told him to jerk himself off in the car and she would watch him. Tom was embarrassed and humiliated but came all over his pants.

Jen said Tom hinted several times at him fucking her ass but each time she said you know if you try or talk about it, you will not be invited when I see sir next month.

We set a date for next month when they would both visit me, assuming Tom obeyed her rules and agreed to mine.

She laughed when she said last time you banned us from sex for the week before I came there. Wait until I tell Tom I need two weeks to prepare. He will be a raving lunatic by the time we get to you. He will do anything we say.

"Good night slut."

"Good night sir."

12