All Comments on 'Cuckold Dad Ch. 02'

by mommysboy1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic well scripted i loved the sloe references to being un protected and the final delivery of pregnancy. Covers all my fav scenarios plus dad being cuckolded. Please continue with chapters during and after pregnancy. It would be nice to have a couple of kids by the time he finishes colledge so that Bob can bring them up. Well done and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story went downhill

As with the first chapter, this story was doing quite well - right up until the author felt he just HAD to slip that disgusting father/son scene into the tale. Turned what could have been a solid "5" into an absolute "1", as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I'll even bother reading a third chapter, if there is one. I'll just scroll to the end and give it a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming

Great series so far, cant wait for more, agree there should be a few more kids while Ryan is at college, so Bob has to raise them, also maybe it time to have Bob locked up and really amp up his cuckolding. Maybe Janet could be more dominating of Bob and Ryan more dominating of Janet and Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
***

I'll give you 3 stars but I agree with the other commentator that the story took a turn for the worse when you brought in Bob. What before was loving and passionate, if kinky, became an angry and ugly power game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You didn't need to have the father eating son's cum!

This story was good until you added the father eating his son's cum! I have no idea why this has to be in any of these stories it's sick & disgusting! Not even worth 1 star!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

Really hot story except for having dad suck the sons cock bit too kinky for me. I would like to know the sons feelings to becoming a dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
took an awful turn

just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One thought too far

The story had a very good ramp up right to the point of humiliation of the father figure. At that point you lost the hook. Having the father cuckolded and a willing participant would have held me for the closing moments

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieabout 6 years ago
I notice that everyone has an opinion of how the world must be!

In spite of all the haters, I liked it! I would love to be the father or the son. I like both roles. Remember that the world is a big place and full of a lot of opinions.

It doesn't have to be just one way to please only one person. Write whatever you want. Do it to please yourself, not some anonymous critic. They can go straight to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

you are an awesome writer please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Would love more of this series

4fnwedo4fnwedoover 4 years ago
Keep writing

Good start to finish. Sure a little too kinky with father son humiliation but as a reader, we know its kinky from the title. Gave it a 5 star bcos I can separate the good from the bad. Mom and son, great stuff with the cuckolding. Son.and dad, I just left it out bcos that's not the essence I read the piece with. Keep wring more for this series. Bring Amber and her stud in.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

The mom/son sex is great and I love the way the dad is cucked but you ruined it at the end just like the first chapter when you had her order the dad to suck the son's cock. Sorry. Just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A M A Z I N G

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Laid as in to rest......lied as in to tell an-untruth

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Different strokes for different folks. The passion, adoration, and sexual chemistry between mother and son is how I would expect a real life incestuous couple would behave. It seems that the mother and son make a complete person. I would still like to know what changed in the husband's psychic to so willing encourage, accept and promote his changed status in the family unit.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

If she's going to make the dad suck the son's cock again, please post it at the beginning in an author's note. That's not something that I want to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did his wife cut him off from fucking her too? Why does she keep making Bob suck his son's and Swallowing his cum? Is she trying to Sisify Bob? Bob needs to kick that bitch to the curb, he ain't getting it pussy to fuck anymore..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So fucking hot. When daddy sucked his sons cock, omg. I wish daddy cried while he did it. I want ryan to talk more and say daddy drink my incest cum. Mommy needs to start milking soon

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why not just skip the mother and have Ryan plow his dad. That's clearly what really turns you on. The first one was hot. This is just faggotry.

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
WTF

Father gives son a blow job, next you’ll have the son fucking him yuck.. you’ve really fucked this story up.. ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous