Cuckold Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Dealing With The First Creampie Cleanup.
2.4k words
4.2
29.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers flashed across my phone screen keypad, messaging my husband.

Hi Simon. I'm on my way home, very unclean and sticky, so please be ready!

I can't wait, darling. Mind games have been playing rampant in my head.

Good ones?

All good, yes. I've indulged in a syrupy delicious taboo all alone.

I'm thrilled you had a good time.

Can I ask something please, Jess?

Of course.

Did he fuck you well?

Very well, but his cock's smaller than yours.

Oh god, thank you for that.

A moment of tension passed, and I felt happy my plan had worked out for everyone. My fuck buddy had scratched an itch that irritated our marital harmony and my relief felt palpable.

As I relaxed back into the sumptuous, fresh smelling beige leather of Paul's Porsche 911, I felt confident and happy, albeit with a sticky mess oozing gently from and around my pussy.

Simon will be hungry.

I glanced at Paul, grateful for his good behaviour in accepting my boundaries, backing off when I rejected a kiss. I smiled when he did, glowing in the satisfaction I'd taken from his cock.

"Any problems at home?"

"None. I needed to let my husband know that I'm on the way home."

The half an hour drive flashed by while my fuck buddy described his life in investment banking, his extended family living abroad in Italy, and his hopes of finding a wife soon.

"It's so difficult to find the right partner, isn't it?"

I paused before answering, detecting a danger in his line of questioning.

"Uh huh, I guess."

"Most women want the money I have but don't want to discuss lifestyle, kinks and such."

"We married young. Simon and I were sure about each other quickly."

"Ah, that's great for you guys, but what about this cuckold thing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your husband has no problem sharing you. Why?"

"It's complicated and has to do with the psychology of the kink rather than anything else. It's about control, taboo, competition and the thrill of the hunt, an acquisition, loss, then a sordid reclaiming ritual."

I shut Paul down and changed the subject fast because he probed too far into my marriage.

"Tell me about the Italian village your family originates from?"

When I closed our front door, and skipped lightly upstairs, I stepped out of my dress, peeling my filthy cum soaked knickers off before crawling up our bed to feed my sleeping husband a warm, creamy nightcap.

While straddled across his neck, I rifled through Simon's hair gently, rousing him from a deep sleep.

"Hi, Jess."

I didn't answer, but looked down, pouting like the naughty hotwife whore I'd been. He smiled generously, and I saw Simon's acceptance and desire for this lifestyle writ large on his expression.

I shuffled my knees until they nudged gently on either side of his head and he encircled my waist with his arms. When I used two fingers to prise both pussy lips apart, I felt Paul's cum, mixed with my pussy juice, sluice from my hole, dribbling tantalisingly into my husband's mouth.

He pulled my ass lower until his lips encircled my cum soaked pussy, dragging my creamy petals into his mouth, sucking as if intending to clean, then sloshing with his saliva as if to rinse me.

I felt light flutters of a growing orgasm waft through my already fucked reproductive system and leaned back, reaching with one hand, making sure my husband's enormous cock was steely and ready to reclaim me.

I allowed Simon time to hunt down and savour every drop of Paul's seed that was mixed with my love cream. He was attentive, more so than usual, and I knew the ritual act of reclaiming me had improved his cunnilingus technique enormously.

When I relaxed my midriff and upper thigh muscles, I heard Simon's delightful slurping, knowing my juicy flow had increased, as had his pleasure.

One hand lifted me while the other dabbled two fingers into my pussy, harvesting juices that Simon hadn't eaten. When he lowered my ass back down, his tongue intensified its strumming motion against my clitoris while a single digit probed the puckered entranceway to my sphincter.

"Mmmm... yes please, Paul never went there tonight."

His finger slid across my anal ridges, massaging and pressing pussy cream inside my back passage. He pushed the stiff digit inside my rectum, up to the first knuckle, then slid out before returning for a second foray.

My anal fucking proceeded at pace while his enthusiastic tongue drove my clitoris hard in circles.

I rode my husband's face gently, coordinating a steady grinding motion between his finger and tongue to help Simon collect more juice from my swollen pussy lips while fucking my ass.

I knew I would cum when Simon fucked my ass like an artillery battery, pounding its guns at the enemy. He slipped a second finger inside me, stretching my asshole wider while sucking and licking my clitoris.

His fingers twisted as he beckoned a delightful massage against the soft tissue walls deep inside my taboo hole.

When I pissed rainbows, my husband swallowed them, but there was so much juice that it slathered his chin. A mixture of cum, hormonal desperation, and pee swamped Simon's face, mostly flushing inside his mouth.

I knew Simon loved it because he pulled my butt down harder, relentlessly licking and sucking my pussy while I ground out a face fucking he'd never forget, rocking and rolling through a tumultuous orgasm, screaming and moaning like the hotwife whore I'd become.

I rolled off Simon's face and onto my side of the bed, giggling, quickly ripping tissues from a dispenser on the nightstand, cleaning the mess between my lips and on his.

"Fucking hell, that was the best pussy licking you've ever done."

"It's the thought of competing with Paul, and I wanted to reacquaint myself by claiming you back."

"You did that and then some, babe."

"I really enjoyed doing that, Jess. Delicious swollen pussy lips, your well fucked hole and the flavour of combined nectar were incredible."

"Would you like to fill me up with your seed now, dear?"

"I was afraid to ask. Haven't you had enough?"

"I need your seed inside my womb when I sleep."

I lay in Simon's arms, sizzling and bathing in his passionate kisses. We locked lips and sought each other's tongue, dancing in a frantic fire born from our original love and the forbiddance of my filthy date night.

"Before we fuck, please tell me how you felt while I was gone."

My husband raised his head on a palm supported by one elbow, studying me while gathering his thoughts. Simon seemed relaxed, as if a tension had lifted and I saw no expression of regret or jealousy.

"As if you had temporarily sidelined me for a better man. The shame I felt because you desired another cock set me on fire. I paced around the house for a while in a state of frenzied excitement, then realised my jealousy and humiliation had lifted my soul, making me want to try harder for you, and for us. It felt great."

"Like chasing me before we married?"

"Yes, but also like being taught a lesson about what my life might be like if I don't perform for you."

"Wow, that's profound. I felt great too, hun. My self-esteem soared when he walked over to seduce me. Paul wanted my pussy so badly, he would have crawled across broken glass to fuck me tonight."

"Cuckolding and hotwife dating works for us, Jess."

"Yes, it does, but we must be careful."

He reached in to kiss me again and I drew back.

"Before you fuck me, would you like to go first, last, or alone?"

"I don't understand."

"I brought Paul home with me. He's downstairs enjoying a coffee, waiting for a text message from me telling him to leave or stay."

"What if he stays?"

"You must bring him up here to fuck me again."

"Fuck!"

"It's your choice."

"Umm, do you mean with me in the room?"

"As you like. In the room, out of it, you can sit and watch us or join in and both fuck me together. I'm letting you decide if and how you'd like your wife to be taken."

"Wow."

"Decide if you want him to stay or leave first."

My heart raced, and I knew Simon felt the same sinful tension. He smiled pensively, weighing options, then traded off his kinky taboo against the restraint tugging at him. I saw fireworks sparkle in his eyes and knew the former had beaten the latter.

"I'll nip downstairs and bring him right up."

I listened to his footsteps descend into our living room, a brief cordial chat for introductions ensued, then two men ascended towards my boudoir.

When both entered my bedroom, neither man took control. They seemed uncertain, while I lay with my legs spread wide, waiting for one, the other, or both to fuck me.

"What's it to be, Simon?"

"I'll sit and watch, if that's okay."

"Of course, darling."

My husband turned to my fuck buddy, considered his choices fleetingly, then resolved.

"Paul, will you fuck my wife, please?"

"Oh wow, yes, yes, please, you guys... fuck!"

I beckoned my lover to approach while my husband sat in a leather wing-back chair I used for reading. Paul stripped off quickly, almost desperately, to make sure his opportunity for a second shot inside me didn't expire.

Simon slung one leg over the arm of my chair and gripped his cock, shuffling it back and forth lightly, while Paul crawled up the bed into my arms and between the legs I wrapped tightly around his waist.

I felt his rigid cock nuzzle against my pussy hole.

"You're nice and hard again."

"It's the pill. I can't get enough of you, Jess."

"Okay, you can fuck me for as long as my husband permits it."

Paul's rigid cock slid inside my pussy, bottoming out in a single fluid thrust. We locked eyes, and instantly I knew he'd caught serious feelings for me.

I panicked, with no intention of squandering the deep, meaningful love between Simon and I.

I raised my head, whispering.

"Simon will kill you if you keep going with this romantic bullshit."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help myself."

"Fucking try harder."

My husband looked over and I knew he'd overheard our whispering.

"Anything wrong, Jess?"

"I'm just asking Paul to fuck me harder."

"Go on Paul, give her a damn good reaming."

Paul reached down under my knees, hoisting my legs high until he propped my calf muscles on his shoulders.

He fucked me hard and deep, and with a little spite, I noticed. When he realised his pounding was pleasurable, his expression softened, and I smiled encouragingly.

"Sorry."

"Fuck me, Paul."

He settled into a great rhythm, leaning his shoulders hard up against my legs, tiptoeing high for a good angle while ploughing my slippery, slutty cream bun with his solid, veiny cock.

My pussy felt drenched inside with remnants of Paul's earlier cum load, but I squeezed my pussy walls hard, and his squelching thrusts sounded horny. I raked Paul's chest, watching my husband wank his bigger shaft in absolute delight.

I felt wonderful, slutty, but in love with the man watching me get fucked. I winked at him, symbolising I would be his again soon enough, but I felt he knew that for now, I was out of bounds and the property of another man.

"Don't cum yet, Simon. I'll need your seed inside my womb later."

Paul fucked me harder, competing with Simon because he'd caught sight of a superior cock. Their competition to dominate me by extinguishing the other lit up my psyche. My fuck buddy was in the saddle and knew his performance must be perfect to win tonight's competition.

"That's it Paul, fuck me with a vengeance so that my husband treasures me always."

He rammed his stiff pole into my slimy pussy hole harder and faster than any man ever had. Simon knew it too and was wide eyed at the effort Paul was making.

As I raked my swains chest with sharp fingernails, catching them in his deep pillow of black wiry whorls, I felt his chest expand with a beating, throbbing heart that must have reached its maximum pace.

"He's cumming inside of me, Simon. This man is emptying the baby-making seed from his balls into your wife right now."

I held out my hand, summoning my husband. He ran over, gripped it tightly, then knelt with his head inches from Simon's pulsating cock.

My husband and I locked eyes, communicating our deep love.

"How does his cock and semen feel inside you?"

"Like I'm a slut with another man's warm cum exploring every corner of my cunt. Paul's seed will hunt down the unfertilised egg hiding in my ovaries, honey."

"Fuck Jess, it's a good job you're on the pill."

I stared at him, creating a moment of tension while Paul jerked and twitched, emptying every drop of his semen inside me.

Simon's expression grew horrified.

"You're on the pill, aren't you?"

I held a serious expression for a tense moment, enough to make him wonder, then smiled, nodding my head, playing with his mind.

"Of course, husband. Only you'll ever impregnate me."

Simon bowed his head into my face, kissed me repeatedly while Paul's cock twitched gently inside my pussy, spilling the last few drops of his seed.

I glanced at Paul and his cum face told me everything I didn't want to know.

They both crawled into bed beside me and I spooned and was spooned tightly by husband and lover. It felt cosy, but there was unfinished business.

Simon was the first to break our silence.

"What happens next?"

Paul slipped out of my arms, stretched onto his back, then rolled sideways, facing both of us.

"I have to leave. I'm very sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I've fallen in love with your wife, Simon."

"Ah, I see. How do you feel about that, Jess?"

I didn't hesitate for a second.

"I'm sorry, Paul. We agreed on just one night, maybe more if the planets align, but I have no feelings for you. I love my husband."

Simon's grip squeezed me as he tightened our spoon, protecting what was his.

Paul gathered his clothes sheepishly while my husband and I cuddled, thanking him for fucking me before he left. When the front door closed, I eyeballed my only permanent man.

"You'll need to fuck me now and reclaim me properly."

"I will, but where does this leave us?"

"There will be no more, Paul. I'm not interested in romance outside our marriage."

"Okay, but is that an end to this lifestyle?"

"Don't be silly, babe, we're only just getting started. There are plenty more Paul's."