Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife makes me a full fledged Cuckold.
4.4k words
4.4
13k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is a story of a husband who wants to live his fantasies but doesn't like the reality. This includes cuckold, Hotwife, humiliation and other types of fetishes.

--------------------------------------

This is Part 2 of my continuing story.

My name is Steve and Tracy and I have been married for over 7 years. We've also been together a total of 10 years.

I have a problem. I wanted to spice up our bedroom sex with one of my biggest fantasies. Now, there wasn't anything wrong with our sex life and although it had slowed a bit as we got older and into daily lives, it was still really good. My wife Tracy was 35 and still looked like she was in her mid 20s. She was fit with C breasts that still defied gravity, a flat stomach and even a cute little heart tattoo in her bikini line right above her bald pussy.

What was my fantasy and how did it all go wrong?

Well one night while we were in the middle of making love, I suggested she become a Hotwife and cuckold me.

Tracy was furious. This led to a huge argument, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut and just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole for myself. I told her about how I wanted her to fuck other men and give me a little humiliation and even have me eat out their cream pies.

She was beside herself. She was angry, hurt and more than anything really heartbroken because I compared her doing this to what she did in college.

In college, Tracy was a slut (her words, not mine). She was so cock crazy that anyone who took her out to dinner, or even to a party might wind up between her legs. While the sexual pleasure was amazing, at the end of college she didn't like reputation she had made for herself.

She moved to another big city, started a career and even went a whole year with no dates. She was afraid to slip back into seeking that pleasure that meant ruining her reputation and becoming just another notch on a bedpost again. She had confided all of this in me early on and when I brought it up, comparing what she did with what I wanted her to do, it broke her heart.

We didn't speak for almost a week, and she had moved my things into the guest room and guest bathroom.

When she went out with her best friend Michelle, she came home to try to reconcile with me. And that's when she found me in the guest room jerking off my 5 1/2" dick watching cuckold porn. I exploded all over my hand about the time that I noticed she was standing in the doorway. She walked off and locked the Master bedroom door before I could get there and told me to just jerk off my pathetic dick.

Friday night she went out again, but Michelle had cancelled on her at the last minute. I found that out when I called my best friend Mike, Michelle's husband and he said Michelle was with him. It was later once she got home that I found out that she had went to a bar about 45 minutes away that her old boyfriend Zac had just opened.

Saturday morning, Tracy sat at the Kitchen Island sipping her coffee and eating breakfast I had made for her telling me. "I ended up going to a bar instead." She was still chewing and watching me.

I froze and just looked straight at her. "What?"

"Yeah, it turned out that Zac from college opened a bar in the next town over. I had saw it posted by a mutual friend online, so I went and hung out with him for a while."

Her eyes were searching mine for any type of recognition.

"Zac?" I spoke. I was trying to play innocent, but I remembered that she had told me that Zac was one of her regular fuck buddies in school. She had told me that she couldn't resist him because while he wasn't the biggest, she had ever had, he was the best lover and could go for a long time with that 7" cock of his.

"You remember me telling you about Zac. We dated in college."

"Oh yeah, well did you two catch up and have a good time."

Tracy slid the plate back to me across the counter and stood up. She was irritated that I didn't show a single ounce of jealousy.

"Not yet, but we are meeting for drinks this evening." I just stood there looking at her. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had a cold sweat start to break out on my body. Meanwhile, she just held onto her coffee and slowly started walking towards the bedroom.

"Be careful what you wish for Steve." Is all she said as she shut and locked the bedroom door.

------------------------------------------

I was stunned and suddenly had a pit in my stomach. Tracy wasn't acting like my loving wife. She had a cold side to her this morning.

Her last words, "Be careful what you wish for" were ominous and hung in the air. Stinging me over and over again.

I busied myself cleaning up the Kitchen and then went to the store to get some groceries. I was trying to do everything I could in order to get back in her good graces. The store was packed, and the lines were long. With the crowd and traffic, it took me longer than I meant for it to. The sun was starting to set when I got back to our nice little house in the suburbs.

It was almost 6 o'clock and the sun was turning into that brillant orange color as I pulled into the driveway. Most people were settling down for a nice Saturday night or leaving for a date night. As I was putting the groceries away, Tracy came out of the bedroom.

She looked stunning. She was wearing some ankle high black boots with a pretty good heel on them to show off her long legs and nice ass. She had that mixed with a black dress that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. It was form fitting with a deep plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage.

In the back, the dress dipped down and showed that her perky breasts were not being supported by a bra. The dress came down to about mid-thigh. Not slutty short, but definitely sexy. She looked like a goddess in that outfit that fit her perfectly. I hadn't ever seen this dress before and almost gasp when I saw it.

"Wow. You look amazing." I said taking it all in.

"Thanks" she said as she smiled and twirled around.

"I haven't seen that dress before, is it new?"

Her smile went away a little bit as she said, "Well, I bought it a while ago to wear to dinner on your birthday in a couple of weeks. But after this past week of you showing me how little you cared about me, I decided to wear it for Zac instead."

My mouth dropped open. "What? I thought you were joking about that."

"Oh no, after the week of hell you've put me through and all the emotional turmoil you caused me, I figured I was due a little fun. And what better way to do that than to go out for some drinks with an old friend and catch up."

I suddenly started sweating. This was all too real and not at all what I realized I wanted. I suddenly got my voice back and started to plead with her. "Honey, I understand you have every right to be upset with me. I was insensitive, but I told you I was sorry and to forget it. I don't want you to do this anymore!"

She shot me a look that was meant to kill. "I don't think you get to be in charge anymore jerk off boy. I was so hurt and mad at you that it took a while to calm down. Then when I finally tried to talk to you, I come home to you jerking off like a teenage pervert."

My face went red, and I was ashamed. I couldn't look at her.

She toned down her disdain for me and said, "Look, I'm not mad anymore, but I am going out to have a good time. I'll be back later."

Just then, headlights pulled into our driveway from the street.

"Oh, there's Zac, right on time." She said with a smirk.

"Wait, you can't leave with him. What if a neighbor sees you leave. What will I tell them?"

She shrugged her shoulders at me. "Tell them you are a pathetic wimp that wants to pimp out his wife for his own sexual pleasure. Tell them that you love it. Or tell them nothing. I don't really care."

Just then the doorbell rang. Tracy opened it and invited Zac in. Standing at 6' 1", he was about 4" tall than me. He had broad shoulders and was wearing tight jeans, a tight t-shirt to show his obvious toned body, and a sport coat. Tracy warmly hugged him and then stood by him.

"Zac, this is my husband, Steve." she said, never leaving Zac's side and leaving her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Steve, this is my date, Zac."

Zac just smirked, broke away from Tracy's grasp and walked a few feet forward towards me. He was even bigger the closer he got. He stuck his hand out and I took it. His grip crushing mine as a unspoken show of dominance by him. As my face grimaced slightly from the force of his grip, he was showing me he was the bigger, better man without saying a word.

"Please to meet you, Steve. Tracy told me all about you. Thanks for letting me borrow her. I'll try to bring her back in the same condition."

"I hope not exactly the same!" Tracy fired back and Zac chuckled as he went back to her to escort her out the door.

"I won't be home too late so try to wait up for me. Also, do me a favor and don't jerk off your little cock all night." Tracy said as Zac smirked at her last comment. That humiliation hurt. Then with his arm still on her lower back, Zac directed her to the door.

Then she stopped, "Oh and while I'm gone, why don't you move your stuff back into our bathroom and closet. I'd like you in there with me tonight. That is unless you are too busy with your porn and your hand you little pervert."

The reminder of me getting caught masturbating to cuckold porn hurt, but the fact she wanted me in our bedroom tonight brought a smile across my face. For a moment I forgot that she was going out with another man until I watched them walk out the door.

On the way out, Tracy turned on the porch light and the flood lights. As they walked to his car, they were bathed in light holding onto each other. He opened her door and helped her in and then went around to get in his side. He saw me at the window and waved before he backed out of the driveway.

My mind went crazy. Why did she turn the lights on. Anyone looking outside would see her dressed up and leaving on the arm of another man. I was mortified but also very hard.

I tried to get my mind off things and started moving back into our bedroom. I was happy to do it and thought maybe she was just tormenting me by going to get a few drinks and everything would be back to normal when she got back.

How foolish was I?

It took a few hours to put everything back. I went the extra mile and washed the Master and guest room bed sheets. I even vacuumed the house. I had learned my lesson and was going to be a better husband. I always treated Tracy like a queen, but after how much I hurt her, I would treat her even better than I did before.

Just then Mike called me.

"Hey man, how are things between you and Tracy?"

"Well, it's looking good. She let me move back into the bedroom."

There was a hesitation on Mike's end. It's like he wanted to tell me something but didn't have the heart.

"Mike, what's wrong?" I asked.

He stuttered a little and then finally came out with it. "Well Michelle and I are in town, and we just left the Sports Bar. As we were walking out, we bumped into Tracy and a guy named Zac."

Oh no, this was my worst fear, and I could feel the heat stretching up my neck as my humiliation started bubbling up.

"I don't know how to tell you this man, but I owe you to be honest."

He stopped and after a few moments of silence I finally asked, "What is it Mike?"

"I hate to be the one to tell you, but Tracy was all over him man." His voice was soft, as if he knew telling me was crushing my world.

I took a moment and then tried to calmly answer. "Well, she is teaching me a lesson. Zac was a college friend and she said that as I moved back into the bedroom, she was going to go catchup with him and grab a few drinks. Just to relax after the week we had."

I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"She told you he was just a friend? Because after we saw them and I realized Michelle knew him I started asking questions. Michelle told me that in college that was her go to fuck buddy. Michelle said that everyone expected them to get married but they both loved fucking everything in sight too much to stay with just one person."

That hurt. Now Mike knows that Tracy was with several guys in college. I mean we all have a past, but Tracy had tried hard to leave her past behind her and Michelle for her part had kept her mouth shut about it.

"I think it will be okay." I took a breath. "I think it was just a show to really get at me."

"Well, if it is a show, it's a hot one. Do you want me to go back in there and break this up? I could bring Tracy home to talk about this with you before it goes too far."

I held back tears and replied in as calm a voice as I could, "I appreciate it, but leave it alone. The last thing I need is for a scene to be made and everyone in town to hear about this."

Mike sighed and said, "Okay buddy, if that's what you want. Just be careful and call if you need me."

I said thanks and hung up. My mind was spinning, and I didn't know what to do. I just grabbed a beer. Because yes, in my state of mind, the same one that started this whole thing, alcohol would fix it.

So, I sat there watching mindless TV and drinking a beer when my phone chimed. I looked and it was a text from Mike.

There were a series of photos it looks like he took from outside the Sports Bar facing in. Tracy and Zac were at a corner table, and she was sitting on the same side as him. Tracy was leaned toward him with her head on his shoulder drinking a fruity drink while he had his hand around her shoulder.

I just started to cry. I couldn't even try to respond so I just sat there in the dark sipping my beer.

I texted Tracy. PLEASE COME HOME. I'M SO SORRY AND I SCREWED UP. PLEASE COME HOME.

No response. The minutes went by slowly and I felt myself getting deeper and deeper into depression every minute.

I was almost midnight when the headlights came through our front window. I panicked and didn't know what to do. So, I froze for a moment and then snuck over to the couch to peek out the window. Zac had turned his lights off, but the flood lights were illuminating his car.

Why didn't I remember to turn those off?

I watched as they sat and talked. It looked like Tracy was laughing and having fun. Then they reached in and started kissing. Not just kissing, making out. In a moment his hand was on her breast through her dress. I didn't know what to do. I started looking at the neighbors' houses to see if any doors opened or any curtains moved but I didn't see anything.

As I was scouted the neighborhood for anyone watching, they broke off their make out session and Zac got out of the car. He came around and opened her door and led her to the front door with his hand on her back and she was leaned into him talking softly.

Once they hit the porch, they were directly under the porch light and anyone on our street would be able to make them out. I could hear through the window as she faced him and had her hands on his chest looking up at his face. By now both his hands were on her ass and squeezing a little.

"I had a really great time." She said still looking up at him.

Zac kept kneading her ass as he said, "Me too. I never thought I would get to spend an evening with you like this again." With that she cooed and rubbed his chest never breaking eye contact. My brain was spinning as Zac continued. "It was really nice to reconnect and go on a date with the most beautiful woman in the world."

Her face lit up and she leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him. This turned into a few minutes of making out with him still kneading her ass. She finally broke the kiss and leaned back.

"Well, who knows." Tracy said, "Maybe we can make this a regular thing."

"I would love that." He spoke.

As she unlocked the door, he walked back to his car. She stood at the door half in and half out waving as he left. As he backed out of the drive, he honked his horn and waved at her. The honk made one of the curtains move across the street and a light come on. She waved at him as he drove off. Then she shut the door and turned off the lights.

She looked at me on the couch and smiled as she walked in. She stood in the living room facing me. Her makeup was a little messed up from the make out session. Her hair was slightly out of place and the dress was a little wrinkled. The look on her face was serious and not the loving look she had just given to Zac.

"How was your evening?" She said with a smirk.

"Miserable."

"I'm sorry. I had a great time if you cared." She was grinning and loving this.

"Mike called me and said he saw you two all over each other. He even sent me a photo of you two sitting together in a booth."

"Oh yeah, I may have told Michelle this week of your little kink and we set it up for them to catch us out in town."

"Why would you do that? Mike is my best friend, and this was embarrassing." I was near tears.

"Oh, grow up. This is a little humiliation and far from the worst I could have done. After all, humiliation and being a cuckold, that's what you wanted right?"

"I texted you to please stop this but you didn't even answer me."

She had a bit of a surprised look on her face. "I'm sorry, I turned my phone on silent because I didn't want anything to interfere with my date."

She saw I was openly crying right then. The tears I showed were changing her expression slightly.

She came over to me and held out her hand to me. Her face had softened and she puffed out her bottom lip a little. "Why don't we go to the bedroom and reconnect?"

I was taken back but excited. I leaped up and grabbed her hand, following her into the bedroom. As we got in there, she noticed the bed was remade with fresh sheets. She leaned into me and kissed me. "Thanks for taking care of things while I was on my date." She kissed me again and then turned her back to me.

"Can you unzip me?" I fumbled with the zipper but just like that her dress was on the floor and she was in only a black thong and her heals.

She walked to the bed and turned around. "Why don't you get naked and get up here on the bed?"

I almost fell over getting my pants off, which brought a laugh big enough for Tracy to cover her face. She was enjoying this.

She directed me to lay on my back and my cock was pointing straight up.

"Did you jerk off while I was gone?" She asked before joining me.

"No, I was going to, but when Mike called, I was just in shambles and couldn't even get hard."

She stuck out her bottom lip to pout, "Poor baby. Let me help."

With that she stripped off her thong and got on top of me in the 69 position. As she lowered her pussy to my face, I could smell her scent. But it smelled different, a mixture of sweat and musk. About the time she was a few inches from my face I recognized the smell of cum and saw a drop starting to leak out.

"Clean me up Steve." She said as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. Her legs were on my arms, so I was basically pinned down and opened my mouth to lick. She started to moan and then I felt the first drops of cum hit my tongue.

It dawned on me what was happening and brought me to even more tears. Zac had just fucked her, and she brought home a full pussy of cum for me to eat out.

My emotions went haywire. This wasn't what I wanted at all. This wasn't anything like my fantasy.

"Oh yeah, that feels good. I need your soft tongue to ease my pussy. Zac was a little rough with me. He must have fucked me for at least 30 minutes."

I was going to protest but my arms were pinned and my mouth was pushed into her pussy lips. Just then I felt her tongue on my dick, and I froze. The feelings were amazing, and I just enjoyed the moment. She finally stopped and then ground her pussy into my mouth more, causing my nose to continue to bump into her rosebud.

12