All Comments on 'Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 02'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And after Steve charged his wife with sexual assault and got a divorce, she got fired from her job and spent 6 months in jail and had to pay a hefty settlement.

I am not one usually to hate but this story is so far removed from reality it hurts. Steve says she is a loving wife (don't even remember her name) but how is that? We never got any loving relationship bits. Just deranged irrationality and a 0 to 100 on the abusive scale in 8 paragraphs. I mean what ties them together? Why is she all of a sudden acting out like this. "If it is hysterical it is historical" the level of over reaction by the characters is just ridiculous.

Baked_AlaskaBaked_Alaska2 months ago

Great follow up! I like the way that you are leaving a lot of the action up to the imagination of the reader!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sounds like Steve should be quite happy, all the elements of his fantasy. Now that he has a taste for cum though, maybe Zac could hook him up with one of his bi-curious friends? It might be a good way for Zac to eliminate the competition.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk2 months ago

Love the story so far. Hopefully hubby mess up again and his wife will go full slut on him with lots of other men, instead of just Zac.

LovetofuckwivesLovetofuckwives2 months ago

Oh please cuckold. You love it and deep down you know it. No more pressure to please your wife. Just do your chores, bring home money and you are done. As for creampie, you will learn to love it. It is your time to be with her and sometimes her current lover. As for your little wee wee, well she will soon have that in chastity. To make sure you don't cheat and jerk off. She will also lean how to milk you and have you dump on a plate. Then have you lick it clean. Oh the games your wife will play with you. Enjoy cuckold.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 month ago

It IS interesting to read a story that focuses on the husband's shame and regret ... which can also be quite erotic, in a masochistic way. Very well written.

Max_68Max_6825 days ago

MIndblowing HOT!!!

Well build up story!

I´d like to read the hole story now in one run.

Thanks for sharing!

consulting91consulting9124 days agoAuthor

There is a total of 6 chapters and the whole story is told. I have the first 4 published and the last two are being edited as we speak. So hopefully I can have them submitted early next week for your pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.