Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 5 minutes she moved a little to put her rosebud on my tongue and told me to lick. She always liked this position and started to quickly reach an orgasm.

She didn't try to blow me anymore but instead started to jack me off. It felt wonderful. Once she had orgasmed, she stayed in place but was jerking me using her saliva as lube. Right now she was focused solely on me.

"Tell me when you are close." she said, and she kept jacking faster and faster.

As I felt it the eruption coming, I stiffened my whole body and screamed under her ass "I'm about to!"

Just then she let go of my dick. I was in shock. It just hung there bouncing back and forth looking for friction. But there was nothing but air.

Finally, a small drizzle of cum came out and my balls were on fire.

She climbed off of me and said, "All done."

I leaned up frustrated. "What the hell was that?"

She was getting off the bed and looked back. "I read into your cuckold lifestyle quite a bit this week. That's called a ruined orgasm. That's what wimps who let their wives get fucked by better men deserve."

"But I didn't get any release. My balls are aching."

"Well, that's all I have for you tonight. But I will warn you. If you jerk off, you are back in the guest room. I don't want any of that teenage boy circle jerking in my bed."

She started to walk toward the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower."

I bolted to my feet. "Wait a minute, I need to reclaim you!" I shouted, no demanded it.

She stopped, turned and giggled.

"First off, you aren't man enough to do any better than Zac did tonight. I had three orgasms just from him pounding me. You only gave me one and that was with your mouth." She now had she hand on her hip, and she never looked more beautiful standing there naked with just that red heart above her pussy.

"Second, I call the shots and say when you get to do what to me. That's what a Hotwife does."

As she started to turn, she said, "Oh and finally according to what you said and what I've read, you get to eat a cream pie, reclaim me, sometimes both and then sometimes nothing."

She let that sink in and then continued.

"I talked to Zac about it, and he said that he wasn't comfortable with you putting your small dick where his cock belongs tonight. But he said he would think about it and maybe next week you could have a turn."

Then she paused before continuing. "Consider yourself lucky I let you eat his cum.

I was standing there frustrated, humiliated, and had blue balls.

I was in pain, and she knew it. She grinned at me and spoke with a little sarcasm. "But think of the bright side, maybe next time if you ask Zac nicely, he will let you fuck me after he is done."

As she grabbed the door to close it behind her, she looked me straight in the eyes with the most serious face I've ever seen from Tracy.

"Steve, you wanted this. Remember that.................You brought it up and made me feel like a cheap whore............and I warned you. Be careful what you wish for cucky."

To be continued.

12