Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 05

Story Info
My wife goes on her date and brings him back to our house.
5.3k words
4.19
5.1k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to work Friday was excruciating. I was aroused and dreading the night to come all at the same time. I also had a constant pain in my crotch as my dick tried to get hard but couldn't against the cage my wife Tracy had put me in.

The time wore on and about 1:00 in the afternoon, Tracy came in. She had worked a half a day and was in a good mood. She brought home fast food from my favorite burger place and gave it to me. I felt good that she went out of her way for me and was on cloud 9 until she said "Well, it's only fair to bring you this since Zac is taking me to your favorite restaurant tonight."

And just like that, my stomach turned, and lunch was ruined.

I still munched on my food as I went back to work. Tracy was busy taking a shower and getting ready. It was around 5 in the afternoon when I came into the bedroom. She had her hair done up and was in her black lingerie we had bought for her. I was amazed at how sexy she looked. She did a little spin and grinned at me before reaching for her dress. She had me help her slide into the black dress she chose. This one wasn't too revealing and looked rather classy. Combined with the heals it conveyed that a woman was trying to look her very best for her man. This absolutely turned my stomach because at that point, her man wasn't me.

I was a complete wreck, especially when she asked me to zip her up. I knew that while I put the dress on her, I probably wouldn't be the one taking it off. I was in so much pain and turmoil of my own doing. I brought this idea into our lives, and I was solely to blame that my wife was going out with another man. But like she said, we would discuss on Sunday and see where we were. So, I took a deep breath and decided to make it through the weekend and get this behind us. I don't know if it was my pride or me being stubborn, but I was determined not to use the safe word and to let this play out. I so wanted to stop it, but I knew that if I did right now, it would probably lead to the downfall of my marriage. I had pushed so hard and I was afraid if I tried to stop it now, Tracy would till go through with it and possibly leave me for him. I felt I was in a no win situation.

Around 6 the doorbell rang, and she asked me to get it. Zac came in wearing a suit. He looked very well put together and even brought flowers. He stood there looking like a million bucks, and I was in jeans and a t-shirt trying to move in ways that didn't make the cage I was wearing noticeable. This whole thing was a train wreck, and every moment was bringing me closer to tears.

We tried to make chit chat but when Tracy came out of the bedroom, we both stopped talking and just looked at her. She was magnificent. She was gliding across the floor toward me. Then when she was within reach of me, she slightly turned and slid past me to Zac. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to give him a kiss.

"Hey handsome." she said as she broke their kiss. For his part, Zac had kept the red roses to one side but used his other hand to gently caress her butt. He was groping my wife right in front of me and I didn't do anything. I mean what could I do. I had practically given her to him and was standing here in a cage like the beta male I was now.

When she broke their embrace, he smiled and gave her the flowers. Those roses made her melt back into him. She thanked him and then handed them to me.

She was still looking into his eyes while she held her hand with the roses out to me not even looking in my direction. "Can you put these into water?"

Once I took the roses, she finally broke their stare and looked into my eyes. "Wasn't it nice that Zac brought me roses?"

I just mumbled as I turned away from the happy couple and walked to the Kitchen. When I put them in a vase it suddenly dawned on me, this was the same vase I had put flowers in when I apologized for bringing up her making me a cuckold. The same vase that she emptied my flowers into the garbage from to prove a point.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Tracy. "We have to go for our dinner reservations, but we will be back soon." Then she walked over to give me a hug. She leaned into my ear and whispered. "I'm still debating bringing you his cum inside of me or bringing him home to show you how he can really satisfy me." With that she touched my balls with her fingers, and I felt precum start to leak out. A single tear streamed down my cheek and Tracy saw it.

At that moment she pulled away from me and looked into my eyes with a serious look of concern on her face.

"Safe word?" She said looking into my eyes.

I had tears forming on the edges, so I'm not sure why I just nodded no.

She looked at me with a confused look. I'm sure from her facial expressions that she couldn't understand why I was still letting this go on. However, when she stepped back and noticed my wet spot in my pants, the concern left her face and was replaced with a smirk, she shook her head, and walked back over to Zac. When she wrapped her arm around him, she kissed him on the cheek. "Judging by his wet spot in his pants, I would say he likes you treating me to a nice dinner."

Zac looked down and noticed the spot and just chuckled. Then he said, "Thanks for letting me enjoy the most beautiful woman in the world. She said that this is your favorite restaurant, so I'll be sure to bring you something back so don't eat."

Tracy leaned into Zac and kissed him again. Then she looked at me, "Isn't he nice to bring you dinner and take me out? You should thank him."I couldn't believe she was being this demanding and cruel. I mean yes I refused to use the safe word, but she could see the tears and how much this was killing me.

I just stared at their feet because I couldn't make eye contact, then finally mumbled in a whisper, "Thank you."

Zac's face got stern and in an aggressive voice he said, "I'm sorry Steve, I didn't hear you."

This made me look up and make eye contact with the couple. "Thank you." I said in a much stronger voice.

"Your welcome cucky." Zac said and with that they both laughed and turned to leave. As she walked out, like she had last week, she turned on the flood lights. Once the door was shut, I rushed over to the window and watched as he escorted her to his car. His hand on her ass the whole way. He then opened her door to allow her to get in and went around to his side. I was searching the nearby windows for any sign of someone watching but thankfully the coast was clear.

She waved as they drove off and then I was left there in my misery. I wasn't sure what to do so I sat down and turned on a ball game. I wasn't really paying attention, just wondering what they were doing. Wondering if Ray, the owner from my favorite restaurant would recognize Tracy and realize she was with another man. I was wondering how they were acting and what was going on.

After about an hour my head was really hurting so I got up to go take some medicine in our bathroom. As I walked into our bedroom, I stood speechless. Tracy had laid the red lingerie out on the bed. It was there taunting me and telling me what was going to happen. I scanned the room and on the nightstand was a new bottle of lube as well. She had mentioned perhaps bringing him back here and he had texted saying he wanted the red lingerie as dessert. I almost threw up but held it together. I knew she had done that hoping I would find it. I got some medicine and went back to the couch.

About 3 hours later, headlights shined into our living room as they pulled in. I was smart enough this time to have the flood lights off to disguise their return under cover of darkness. I could hear them laughing and talking on the way to the porch.

The door was unlocked but Tracy stood there making out with Zac under the porch light. I wasn't sure why she would do this other than to add to my embarrassment. Then the doorbell rang. I jumped up and pulled the door open. They both looked a little surprised and then laughed realizing that Zac had pushed Tracy against the wall during their make out session and she had hit the doorbell accidentally.

They both walked right past me as I scanned the neighborhood for signs of life. I thought I noticed the curtains move across the street at Bill's house but wasn't certain. I hoped I was wrong.

I locked the front door and turned off the porch light hoping to keep this whole thing a secret.

I turned around when I heard Tracy say. "Hey, Zac brought you something." She was standing in the Kitchen holding a to go bag that I hadn't seen before. I was too caught up with their making out in our neighborhood to notice.

She pulled out a to go box and revealed my favorite food. "Ray said hi and made this especially for you."

"You saw Ray?"

Zac answered, "Yeah Tracy introduced me to him. He is a really nice guy and thinks the world of you."

I shot a look at Tracy. "What did you tell him about.......you two?"

She just smirked and then said, "He was a little shocked you weren't with me and asked if everything was okay. I told him it was fine and that you liked it when my boyfriend takes me out to a nice restaurant. I even lied a little and told him that you suggested Zac take me there because it was the best food in town." My face was red with embarrassment and my eyes were wide at this point.

Zac then decided to take over the conversation, "At the end of the meal I told him it was amazing, and would he make up your favorite meal so I could bring it back to you to thank you when I dropped Tracy off. He was happy to do it and said he hoped you enjoyed it."

I was devastated and sat backwards onto the couch. Ray had become a friend and now my wife had paraded Zac in front of him just like she had with Mike. Two of my best friends now knew that my wife was seeing another man and that I had encouraged it. I had no idea what I would ever say to him or if I could ever go back in there. Just like that, she had turned up the heat yet again.

She placed my dinner in the oven to keep it warm and said, "Steve, before you eat, can you make us all some drinks while I change?"

So, I busied myself pouring wine for both of them and myself a whiskey. I really needed something to take the edge off.

Zac and I were sitting in the living room in silence looking at the TV. I was in no mood to talk and was on the verge of a breakdown. I didn't know whether to scream and demand Zac to leave or just shut up and let this play out like I had begged Tracy to do to me. I knew better than to yell at Zac and force him out, because that would probably end with me on the floor beaten, so I just stayed quiet. And that's when Tracy came back in and posed at for us.......well probably just for Zac. "What do you think?"

She walked in wearing the red lingerie. Her hair was flowing over her shoulders, and she had put on a pair of red heals to match the lingerie. I was speechless as my dick pushed against my cage.

Zac didn't say anything. He just stood and walked over to Tracy and took her in his arms. She leaned in and they kissed passionately while he ran his hands up and down her back, finally rested them on her ass and kneading each cheek slowly.

Tracy broke their kiss and moaned, "Take me to the bedroom." As she said this, Zac lifted her up and walked her into our bedroom. I was still sitting in shock when I heard Tracy say, "Steve honey, can you bring me my wine?"

I got up on unsteady legs and started to will my legs to walk to the bedroom.

When I walked in, Zac was standing in the center of the room. He had already taken off his suit jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt. Tracy was on her knees, still in her red lingerie and unbuckling his pants. Zac tossed his shirt on the floor as she pulled both his pants and boxers down exposing his flaccid cock. It wasn't hard but was still about as big as mine is fully hard. Like Tracy had told me years before, Zac wasn't the biggest, in fact, just a little bigger than me. But his doesn't shrink when he was soft, it just gets flaccid while mine looks very small before it grows to size.

After she helped him step out of his shoes, socks, and pants, she focused on his cock. While looking over at me, she slowly started to do her routine. She licked him up and down, taking time with his balls and ending by swallowing as much of his cock as possible. Zac was moaning and looking down at her with a hand on the back of her head guiding his cock in and out of her mouth. As he got hard, he was literally face fucking my wife slowly and she was letting it happen. She's never let me do this and when I had brought it up, she said it was demeaning to have me face fuck her like that. Apparently that rule didn't apply to Zac.

She took a break and asked me to grab her phone. I rushed back into the living room and grabbed it from her purse. When I came back, she asked me to film this for her memories.

Once I was back and had the phone on record, she started sucking his cock again and then let him start to fuck her mouth like he did before. While he was doing this, she dropped a hand down and started rubbing her clit. After another few minutes, she lowered her hand even lower and started fingering herself. It was the most sexual thing I've ever seen. She had one arm holding his thigh to support herself while her other hand was rubbing vigorously until she moaned around his cock, obviously having her first orgasm of what I'm sure would be plenty.

Almost 15 minutes in, Zac reached down to Tracy's arm and pulled her up to him. They started to embrace again and made their way to the bed. As he lay her down, she openly spread her legs for him. He happily went between them thankful that the red lingerie was crotchless.

Now there was a lot of regret, humiliation, jealousy, and other feelings in me at that moment. But I will say there is no more sensual look in the world than to see your wife, the love of your life, have an orgasm from another man licking on her most sacred of places. I was in shock and amazement watching this live porn show in front of me. I kept the camera recording and even moved around the room a little to get different shots. Tracy would occasionally look at me doing this and just smile while shaking her head from side to side. I had become a joke; I wasn't her man or the leader in our household at that moment. I was the fool that willingly gave his wife to another man who could pleasure her more than he could. I was emasculated and humiliated, but for some reason I was enjoying it. My brain was in a fog, and I just couldn't function or act. I wanted to stop this, but I knew I had let it go too far and I feared even if I begged her to stop, she might say no and tell me to get out. What could I do?

After Tracy had another two orgasms, Zac got up. Tracy looked over and motioned for her wine, "Can you bring it to me?" I turned off the camera and rushed to the dresser I had sat it on when I started recording and handed it to her.

So here I was fully dressed while Zac was naked and laying on his back on my side of the bed. My wife, still wearing the lingerie was propped up on pillows and took a drink. I looked between her legs, and she was a sloppy mess. She was the wettest I've ever seen her and the look in her eye told me she wasn't even started.

She reached the wine glass out towards me and said, "Thanks honey, you can go sit over there and watch, go in the other room or record some more if you want. Whatever makes you happy." She made it apparent right then that my presence didn't matter and she wasn't caring about my needs at the moment.

I took her wine and did exactly as she suggested first. I sat down and then turned the camera back on to catch what was about to happen. Tracy was back to licking and sucking on Zac's cock until he was rock hard pointing up at the ceiling. Then she reached in the nightstand and pulled out a condom.

I was relieved to see that. She was at least going to make him wear a condom. While I did eat him last time when she came home, I really hadn't enjoyed it. While eating cum was something I fantasized about, the actual act of licking another man's seed took allot of will power to force myself to do. They kissed as she rolled the condom onto him. Then she straddled him, sitting on his abs and letting him play with her nipples through the cut outs.

"Steve, I need a favor, come here."

I walked up to my side of the bed as I tried to give her the wine. "I don't want that; I need you to help me put Zac in me. He's bigger than you so it takes me a minute to adjust." Zac just smirked at that comment.

That was a gut punch. I shook in frustration; however, I sat her wine down and reached down to hold his hard cock straight up. I've never touched another man's cock but at this point I was numb and just doing as she told me.

She had an evil grin on her face as she thanked me. With the camera still rolling in my left hand and his cock in my right, she slowly rotated on his head as I held it in place. Little by little it disappeared until it literally popped into her. This brought a low guttural groan and she just hovered there. Then she lowered herself another inch and stopped. Inch by inch she swallowed him up while I held his cock by the base. For his part, Zac just lay there with his hands behind his head and a grin on his face. When he made eye contact with me, he couldn't help but smile and wink.

And why not. The arrogant bastard was laying in my spot while I held his cock so my wife could impale herself on it. I was even recording the whole thing for her. I was so horny but so ashamed at the same time.

Finally, she came down so far that her pussy bumped into my hand, and I pulled it away. She just sat there for a minute with her eyes closed and a look of pleasure on her face. Tracy then opened her eyes, looked at Zac and then started rocking slowly on his cock. He had started playing with her breasts and she moaned as he pulled her nipples.

After a few minutes she screamed "I'm CUMMING!" as she bounced up and down on him. She was wild and wanted more. Finally, after her second orgasm while riding him (or her fifth for the night), she slumped forward onto Zac and started to kiss him.

He rolled her off him and then asked her to get on her hands and knees. It was then that he looked at me. "You can go sit down now cucky, we don't need you for this part."

That's when I realized I had still been standing beside her as she was bouncing on his cock. As I took my seat, Tracy was positioned to look straight at me. She was making eye contact with me as he got behind her and slid into her. Her eyes rolled up into her head and he slowly started pounding her. Then he adjusts his speed and was going faster and faster. Tracy gripped the bed sheets as wave after wave of pleasure kept going over her. As Zac pounded her harder, he would look down at her ass, and then up and me and grin. He knew that he was giving her pleasure I never could and at that moment he was the alpha. I had encouraged her and let the beast into our bedroom, and I wasn't sure I could ever get him to leave again.

Finally, Zac grabbed her hips and hammered one last time to hold them together. Tracy was moaning, "Yes, that feels so good. Steve, I've never been so full. Thank you for giving me this!"

I was leaking precum into my pants and going out of my mind. I was still fully dressed while Zac was completely naked, and my wife was wearing bright red lingerie just for him. They were both drenched in sweat from their hour-long sex session that I had recorded.

When he popped out of her, she got off the bed and motioned for the phone. I handed it to her while she stopped the recording and said for me to follow her. When we got to the Kitchen, she asked me to strip. I started to but stopped when I realized I was wearing the cage. She insisted I keep going. So finally, I was standing by the Kitchen Island completely naked except for my cock cage.

12