All Comments on 'Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 05'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is INSANE! How any "cuck" could subject themselves to such Horror is disgusting! USE THE SAFE WORD!!!!!!!!

Christy_the_CDChristy_the_CD29 days ago

First, let me say your writing style is very good, and you are very adept at drawing out the emotions of the husband. Your truly write really great stories! But...

Now, I'm not into the cuckold lifestyle, at all. This story left me entirely conflicted to the point where it has solidified my hatred and despise of cuckoldry. The cuck husband is clearly emotionally distressed about everything that is happening, even to the point where the wife looked into his eyes "with a serious look of concern on her face" as he has practically streaming down his face.

Now of course I realize this is only a story and it's fantasy, but It's gone too far. He'll be emotionally traumatized for the rest of his life. The sooner the character uses his safe word the better in my opinion. And maybe from there he will be able to salvage what's left of his life and his relationship, before the rest of his life starts to crumble in around him with his wife flaunting the lifestyle to his friends and neighbors.

Again, I love your writing style, but I'm truly disgusted by how this is playing out. To each their own I guess.

Al_AnonAl_Anon29 days ago

Christy, if you don't like cuck stories & can't stomach someone being in emotional distress, why on Earth would you open up the 5th chapter of something titled "Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares". Did you not think that maybe it would feature a cuckold & maybe things wouldn't go well for him?

I mean, if I saw something titled ... I don't know, "Sissy's Bliss pt.4", I wouldn't complain that it features a man who plays pretend as a woman & enjoys every second of it. Because I kinda expect that from the title. And failing that, I'd also have all the tags & the previous chapters to fall back on.

To the author: I hope that Tracy cums while making her husband cry.

seittitgibseittitgib29 days ago

I'm a little confused by the contrary emotions. I appreciate his holding out on using the safe word. But if he is truly so sad, why does he keep silent? Doesn't make sense

FunnyFearFunnyFear29 days ago

I wonder if the conversation with Rey was real or if they made it up? Very interested to see how things unfold next.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great story. Excited to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I hope he ends up leaving her. I never understand the trope of "wife angry that husband looks at porn" like that's not a healthy relationship behaviour, porn is fine in a relationship. The wife is insecure and emotionally abusive, very little open communication between them about the rules of this situation. She doesn't deserve someone so devoted to her.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

WOW talk, about humiliation. Having your husband eat the takeout you brought him, made by his friend, with her lovers cum in it. But all told I like the story. 5 stars! I have to agree with Al_Anon why read something you know in advance you won't like. Just does not make any sense. I do not like incest stories. So, you think I will waste my time reading one and then criticize the author or storyline. But anyway, I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.