Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zac, bring the key!" Tracy shouted back to the room. As he was bringing it out, he had the key in his left hand and was holding his used condom in the right. She took the condom from him and brought my to go box of pasta with chicken (my favorite) that Ray had made because Zac asked him to, over in front of me.

She opened the box and then poured his cum out of the condom all over it.

"What are you doing?" I asked while Zac stood there smiling.

"Well, if you want to reclaim me, you need that cage off. To get that cage off then you are going to eat your dinner Zac paid for as a show of appreciation."

I looked at both with shock. Zac had a smirk and just dangled the key on the chain from his fingers. After a minute or so, Tracy reached in the drawer and grabbed and fork and held it out to me. "What's it going to be? If you don't eat it, you might never get to feel what it's like to fuck me again. After all, you just saw what I can get from Zac."

I couldn't take it. I wanted to be in my wife so bad. I took the fork and got a small piece of pasta trying to avoid as much of Zac's cum that she had poured on it as I could. Tracy immediately saw what I was doing and held up her hand over the bowl.

"Nope, you are going to eat it all or no key."

I just sighed and then started digging in. They both tried to stifle their laughter as they watched me eat my favorite food that the owner gave them for me while they were on a date at my favorite restaurant. So, I was shoving both the pasta and Zac's cum into my mouth just for a chance at having sex with my wife. I was having to be humiliated just to touch my own wife. To be allowed in a place that was supposed to be just for me. I was almost halfway done shoving it in my mouth when I heard Tracy's giggles get louder. I looked up from the bowl and noticed that Zac was standing behind Tracy rubbing his hands, and my key on her breasts and erect nipples while Tracy was videoing my humiliation.

Once I had eaten most of it, Tracy turned to Zac, "What do you think?"

"Yeah, give the little perv his jollies." and handed her the key.

Zac went to the shower as Tracy put the phone down and took me to the bedroom. She unlocked me and the instant feel of air and freedom caused me to stiffen up.

As she got on the bed on her back, she spread her legs. "Come and get it" she said.

I eagerly got between her legs and slid right in. It wasn't gaping like they say in most erotic stories, but she was looser than I normally felt her. But that didn't matter, I was having sex with the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Come on, give it to me, fill me up with your cum." She whispered in my ear. She wasn't moaning or yelling as she did with Zac. This was just for me with her getting very little pleasure from it.

"I'm glad you ate his cum and got used to it again, because he is going to fill me up in a little while and you'll get a second load."

And with that I erupted into her. I held in place as my legs shook. She just giggled as I came down from my high.

"Was that good baby?" she asked me.

I just nodded trying to snuggle her, but she pushed me away.

"Not tonight. I'm going to join Zac in the shower and then he's going to stay over and sleep with me in here. I need you to sleep on the couch."

I lifted my head, "Why the couch and not the guest room?" What? Why would I even ask that question? Why was I concerned about where I was sleeping more than where they were sleeping.

Tracy bit her bottom lip. "Well, after he fills me up, I want to call you in so you can lick me clean. I don't know if I'll be able to walk to the guest room once he's done with me without it dripping on the floor, so I need you close."

My face turned red, and tears streamed down my cheeks. Tracy saw my concern and put her hand on my cheek and kissed me tenderly. For a moment, she was my loving wife again. She looked straight into my eyes.

"Too much? Do you want to use your Safe word?" She asked.

I just sighed and nodded no.

Her forehead wrinkled slightly as she was confused why I would continue down this path when it obviously hurt me so much. But after a moment, her demeanor changed again, and she looked at me differently.

"Now go make up the couch while I go join Zac."

And that's just what I did. I heard their giggling and then moaning when she joined him. I'm sure there was some laughter at my expense, but I just did what I was told. I was glad she didn't lock me up again.

True to her word, I heard them come out of the bathroom playing and giggling about 30 minutes later. Then I heard the headboard banging the wall followed by Tracy's moans and Zac's groans.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" she screamed.

"You like it when I fuck you?" I heard Zac say.

"YES! You fuck me so much better than my husband!"

About 20 minutes after the headboard started banging, the moans and grunts indicated that they were both getting close to finishing. Then she and Zac climaxed at the same time and the room fell silent. A few minutes later I heard, "Steve, I need you."

I came into the room, and it smelled of sex. She had lit a candle on each nightstand and turned off the overhead light. It was far more romantic this time for their love making. They were both on their backs exhausted with sweat covering their bodies. Tracy was completely naked and had her legs opened for me. As I took my spot between them, Zac just looked on. That's when I noticed it. Beside her little heart tattoo Zac had used a black sharpie and wrote his initials. I almost cried. Tracy noticed my hurt, but just used her hand to push my head in further down. I guess at this point she figured the adage "in for a penny, in for a pound" and just kept pushing me.

I wound up eating her out for about 20 minutes until she had an orgasm and pushed me off. Zac was kissing her softly on her breasts and barely even acknowledged me. I had a combination of their juices all over my face when I got up from between her legs.

"That's good cucky. Just go sleep on the couch and we will call you when we need you in the morning."

As I walked out, I looked back as she crawled into his arms, and they snuggled as they went to sleep.

I sat on the couch crying. Tears rolling off my face into my lap and onto my hard cock. My breath smelled of cum and visions of the whole night replayed in my mind. I'm not sure why I did it, but I just started stroking myself. As I cried, I thought of everything I had seen tonight and finally came on my hand. I went to the guest bathroom and cleaned up. As I walked by the Master Bedroom door, they were in each other's arms sleeping soundly.

I didn't have any clothes, so I lay on the couch naked and tried to sleep with Tracy's words in my head.

"Be careful what you wish for."

To be continued.

12