Cuckold Fantasy: Caged & Watching

Story Info
Your wife brings a man into your bedroom and makes you watch.
1.8k words
3.31
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWandS
SWandS
13 Followers

I'm sitting in the chair of the bedroom with my cock in its cage as you instructed. I hear you talking with him downstairs, but I can't make out anything that's being said. I'm eager and a little nervous. Last week you told me that today you would truly make me your cuckold, my cock twitched with anticipation and I've been eager ever since. I'm finally here, waiting for you to come upstairs with another man so you can have sex with him as I watch.

I recall the rules that we had discussed the past couple of days. I'm here to watch but my participation is to be limited, afterall I'm merely your audience. I'm to stay quiet and stay out of the way unless you call on me.

As the two of you walk in, I look over how sexy you look in the low cut dress, noticing how his hand is on your waist. You look over at me briefly before you go in to start kissing him. His hands are running over your body, grabbing your ass and pulling you in close as the two of you make your way onto the bed.

I can see how excited you are for him to continue as you pull him down onto the bed with you. He sits up and takes off his shirt, the fabric quickly replaced with your hands running over his skin as he leans back down and continues to kiss you. I watch as his hands grab you and make their way into your dress.

The hot and hard makeout session continues as I sit and watch how much you're enjoying yourself and him. At this point I'm beginning to be more aware that I'm in a cage right now as my dick starts to stir and I become conscious of its weight.

He stands up off the bed and pulls you up with him, his hands now grabbing at your ass and pulling up your dress as he's kissing your neck. I watch as your ass is exposed, showing off the sexy black underwear you modeled for me earlier today, all the while reminding me it was not for me, but for him.

Your dress is on the floor, his hands are now running over your bare skin as you unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, your hand reaching in to feel his bulge. As you pull down his pants, you kneel down and begin kissing and licking the outline of his hardening dick, your ass reaching around and grabbing his ass while he places a hand on the back of your head. You look over at me briefly during this moment, but your lust quickly overtakes you and you become enamored with him. At this point my hand is squeezing the cage and my balls, increasing the pressure against the cage since I'm unable to jerk off.

I watch as you slowly pull down his boxers and expose his large dick and balls. You look over and we make eye contact as you open your mouth, tongue extended and take the head of his cock into your waiting mouth. As you close your eyes and return your attention to him, I can see I'm of no concern to you right now, and I love it. You continue sucking his cock and licking his balls and I watch as he slowly fucks your willing mouth.

You get back up on the bed and lay down as his hands explore your body, grabbing at your breasts and thighs, his hand cupping your pussy with only a thin piece of fabric in between. I can see the wet spot in the fabric and I'm certain he can feel how wet you already are. He moves down, pulling your underwear off, exposing your trimmed pussy. He kisses your mound as his hand makes its way between your thighs, and I can see him sliding a finger inside of you. I'm torn between watching him playing with your pussy and the expressions flying across your face. Your eyes are closed with one hand on your breast playing with your nipple and the other on the back of his head as he licks your clit.

He then moves up to kiss you and I see him saying something quietly into your ear. All I know is a big smile shoots across your face and you nod eagerly. After he's put on a condom, he positions himself between your legs and rubs his dick along your dripping wet slit. You give me one last look as he starts to enter you, your eyes roll back as you close them and your hands grab his hips, pulling him all the way in with a low grunt.

I doubt you're going to look over at me again anytime soon so I quietly make my way behind him and kneel on the floor, watching as his balls slap against your ass each time he thrusts into you. I watch as he continues to fuck you, as your hands move across his body listening to your combined moans and groans. My dick is slowly creating a puddle on the floor beneath me.

Next you get onto all fours on the bed, having me get the pillows to make you more comfortable. I take my place in my chair and watch as he starts fucking you again. He moves more slowly, pulling all the way out before pushing all the way in again. He continues this pace for a while as your breathing increases. I move behind again and notice you have your pulser on your clit.

You move, laying on your side and lifting up your legs, showing your wet and open pussy to us both. I'm fighting the urge to dive in, bury my fingers, tongue or anything I can into that waiting hole. My frustration must be painted all over my face because when I look up at you, you give me a devilish grin and shake your head just slightly. I nod and watch as he places his cock at your entrance as you invite him back into yourself.

He moves in over top of you as he fucks you, slowly at first but picking up the page with hard thrusts. Your pulser is doing its job again and I can see you getting yourself close to orgasm. I want to help you cum but I've been told to stay out of the way so I take your outstretched foot and begin kissing and sucking your toes. At this level my cage is pressing against the side of the bed and I push myself against it in a future attempt to get some physical pleasure myself.

Your toes begin to curl in my mouth and your leg tenses as you start to cum. He continues to pound into your pussy as you cum, crying out and groaning for nearly a minute. His pace has slowed and you're now in your post orgasmic bliss, animalistically bucking back and grinding against his tool, still lodged deep inside of you. You want him to cum on you. I want him to cum on you.

He pulls back and puts your leg down and you roll onto your stomach. His cock, still pressed against your pussy lips, presses in and you moan as he bottoms out. As I watch his cock disappear between your lips, I continue licking and sucking your toes and feet, continuing to grind against the side of the bed.

He begins pounding into you harder and I hear him groan. I look to see his cock being pulled out, and between his thighs, under his balls I watch as your ass is covered in his cum. I watch as it drips down your crack. I have to hold back or I might just cum in my cage.

You look back at me once he moves off of you and tell me to get to work cleaning you up. I crawl up, my cock dripping precum along the back of your legs and I kiss my way up to the mess on your ass and lower back. I begin licking the cum from your lower back and ass cheeks, spreading them and licking the cum that gathered on your asshole. I hear moaning and look up to see you're licking his cock clean, sucking any leftover cum from his dick.

We rest for a moment and you start walking into the bathroom, but not before taking a firm grip on my balls and pulling me along roughly. You have me kneel in front of you and smell your wet pussy before you sit down to pee. I take my usual position to kiss your feet when you pull me in closer and press my face to your thigh. I start kissing and you start to pee.

You stand up and I begin licking your pussy. I run my tongue along your lips, gathering remnants of urine before letting my tongue slip inside your pussy and feel your cum leaking out. I move my mouth up where I can tongue your clit and suck any remaining pee from you. You tell me I'm going to have to wait a bit longer to get my dick wet, so you're going to give me something special.That's when you begin to empty the remnants of your bladder into my mouth as I eagerly drink it down for you.

You tell me you're going to see our guest out and that I'm to wait upstairs for you. I walk into the bedroom as he's getting dressed and you are putting on a robe. He and I say our goodbyes for the time being and the two of you go downstairs.

I try to tidy up a little bit, but my head is just swimming with what I've just watched. You come into the room about 20 minutes later, letting the robe fall to the floor as you walk up to the bed. I move over and you lay down next to me, informing me that you want to cum one more time while I tell you what I liked.

To prevent me from losing focus while fucking you, you refuse to let me out of the cage. Instead I'm wearing the dildo and fucking you with it while you pleasure yourself. We talk about what just happened as I continue 'fucking' you until you have a second huge orgasm.

You are finally unlocking my cage and pulling it off my dick. The cage has left a clear imprint from the pressure. You roll over and with a pillow under your butt, you spread your legs. You swollen lips are just beckoning me. I've been teased for so long and I've had to hold off so many times already. I rub my dick along your pussy, needing to reclaim my wifes pussy. I slip in so easily and already I'm nearing my limit.

Almost as if you were in my head, you ask if it counts as reclaiming if all I'm doing is reaffirming why you fuck other men. It's been less than 30 seconds, you don't even bother moving for me, and I cum.

--

Happy to get feedback and improve going forward. :)

SWandS
SWandS
13 Followers