Cuckold Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words seemed to really impact Kasey, and she sat up straighter and smiled a slightly devious smile and said, "OK then, I am fully in. So, how do we find me, find us, the man who will curl my toes and turn you into my cuck?"

And just like that, we began our search. It turned out to be a longer search than we anticipated as most men we encountered didn't do much for Kasey. Even though she had settled for me, she was actually picky about who she was interested in. So, even though we were both all-in, we spun our wheels for a few weeks with no great prospects emerging.

However, the search itself was fun. Even that first evening was great. We signed up for a couple of cuck dating sites, made her a Tinder profile, and posted some messages on cuck message boards. We looked through numerous profiles and Kasey seemed to get more into her role when the possible other man started to take shape. And after a few hours, we were horny as teenagers. Kasey looked at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to our bed. She pushed me down onto the bed.

"While what I truly want is one of those strong men we viewed tonight to take me, you will have to do, lay back and help your wife get off while thinking about how great it is going to feel to have a bigger, better cock in me and how sexy I am going to feel each time one of my strong lovers fucks me!"

Her teasing ran a direct line from my ears to my dick and I got hard immediately. Kasey straddled me and talked to me the whole time she used my average sized dick to fantasize about her above average future lovers. As she rode me up and down, going slowly and purposely, she transformed into a strong, confident, even dominant version of herself as she realized she was free to pursue better sex with better men who would rock her world. And to make it even better for both of us, she felt free to taunt me about it.

"Soon I will have bigger, stronger cocks in me. I won't have to settle for average, settle for ok. I will find amazing, and I will never be satisfied with just you anymore. I already crave a cock that fills me fully, wielded by a strong, dominant man who takes me as his. Oh baby, it has taken me a while to get my head around this, but I am fully in now! I am going to love our new arrangement and you better hope you will too because you opened a door I really can't wait to walk through and once I do; we both know I will love it. To have you as my loving, loyal, obedient husband, while having real men to fuck me and remind me how great sex can be, oh baby that is going to be the best!"

Her words got us both to our peak and for the first time in a while we came fully and strongly together. She screamed, "Yes!" and came hard, bouncing frantically on my dick. I moaned and had just about the best ejaculation of my life. Kasey ground her way through the rest of her pleasure experience and then collapsed next to me. "That was great baby, only thing that would have made it better? If I would have been riding my lover's cock, the longer, fatter cock that gets me off in ways you can't. But luckily for me, that is exactly what my husband wants too. Soon, baby, we will find me that lover and I won't have to settle for your little dick. Damn I want this, I want to fuck other men. That's what you want too baby, right? You want your wife to be happy, you want to feel the humiliation and jealousy, you want to be completely and enthusiastically cucked, tell me that's what you want."

I lifted myself up so I was looking directly at her and said, "nothing would make me happier than being your fully obedient and loyal cuck. I too look forward to you finding the pleasure you deserve with the superior men. I am your husband, and I am your cuck and you always have my enthusiastic encouragement to seek pleasure and happiness with other men."

We laid in bed quietly after this and I could sense Kasey was unsettled.

"Are you OK?" It was funny that I was asking her this, but cuckolding and the teasing, these were all my ideas and my fantasies, and I was in heaven, but I had made a big ask of my wife to go all-in on this and I sensed she was having doubts.

"Was it too much?" I was right. I may not be the best in the sack, but I am pretty good at understanding and appreciating my wife. I leaned up and looked at her and once again assured her.

"It was perfect! This entire evening has been perfect and NOTHING you said was wrong in even the slightest way. I want you to experience fun and satisfaction and I want that to be both through what the other men can give you directly, but also through your playing with me through teasing. And remember, it isn't really teasing, it is just letting yourself be truthful! I think I am a pretty great husband on many levels, but being a great lover is not one of them, so our solution; find a man to take things to a better level there and have an amazing time together doing it! And I mean together, and together is a dish best served with a large helping of teasing! So, short version again; it was PERFECT!"

Kasey smiled her beautiful smile at me and said, "Good, because that was kinda fun! Hold me and let's fall asleep dreaming of the big strong man who is going to rock my world and give me many fun ways to tease the shit out of you!" She then looked at me with a "YES?" look, and I laughed and said, "Yep, perfect!" We fell asleep and come morning she was practically a new woman. Her confidence was amazing and the first thing she did was roll over and look at me and say, "Damn, its only you!" We both burst out laughing and then we did something we haven't done in years; we stayed in bed and made love. There was no teasing, just a husband and wife reminding each other that this was a together journey.

And yet even after that amazing experience and the enthusiasm it created to find Kasey her man, we still struggled to find her a lover. But then a breakthrough! I was made aware of Justin by a fellow cuck I had begun communicating with via Twitter. My friend indicated that Justin had been his wife's first, and that Justin liked being a woman's first, and that he was everything a cuck, and his wife, could want.

I reached out and started a dialogue with Justin. He admitted he had been involved in a dozen or so cuckold marriages and understood that the experience was intended to be amazing for both wife and husband. He also admitted that he did love to be a woman's first experience. He then did something that made me know he was the man I wanted to be Kasey's first. He sent me a photo of his cock.

It was big. Much bigger than mine (I am average sized at 5.5 inches), but not so big that it would be scary. I was so hard as I just stared at the photo thinking about how that would likely be the first other cock to enter my wife in the length of our marriage. I immediately offered to introduce him to my wife. He gladly accepted.

I told Kasey I had found a man I thought she might be interested in, and she agreed to be introduced. I really wasn't sure she would say yes. But she did and that made me very excited. I started a group chat, and our first chats were tame and designed just to break the ice. They worked and soon after Kasey and Justin started a private chat between just the two of them. It would make me so excited when she would text with him. She made it even better when she would tease me about it or show me a text that was racy.

The switch to private texting happened about three weeks ago and since then my wife and Justin have exchanged texts multiple times a day. It started as casual and tame but became more intense and definitely sexual. Kasey shares some of the texts with me, including the exchange where they set this evening up. This is their first face-to-face meeting, and their plan is drinks and a sensual massage in a hotel room. I am not invited to be there.

Some cucks would be devastated to be left home, and while some day I hope to witness another man pleasuring my wife, Kasey informed me early in this process that while she might cuck me as I desired, it would not be voyeuristic. As she has grown fond of the idea of experiencing other men, she is still not keen on letting me watch. And it is her pleasure and enjoyment that count. My role as her loyal and obedient cuck is to support her and accept the decisions she makes.

This started as something about me, but it is equally about Kasey. And Kasey prefers to deny me the thrill of direct watching. Of course, denial is a powerful drug to me, so knowing she is purposefully leaving me home is actually a thrill just as powerful as being there. Funny how a cuck brain works!

And now, as I silently watch, Kasey is taking the first concrete action towards having a lover. She has told me this date won't go all the way, but I think she is expressing caution for me. It is still hard for her to not think she will hurt me. But I have seen the other side of her, and we both know that is a side of her that will emerge and flourish if she goes through with this. It is a side of her that will make both of us very happy. I decided to break the silence.

"Baby, as I watch you get ready, I see your excitement and I know you have told me tonight was not going to involve sex, but if you find yourself ready for that, you know you don't have to hold back for me. It is entirely your call."

Kasey smiled at me, "I appreciate you saying that, because I didn't want to move too fast and hurt you, but I totally crave a good fuck and if Justin pushes in that direction tonight, I am not going to say no."

"Do you think he will push?"

"Yes, I do. I think there is a very strong chance that your wife is going to get fucked tonight."

I moaned in response. My mouth got dry. I was at a loss for words. The reality of what was going to happen hit me like a ton of bricks. A ton of exciting, terrifying, amazing, and humiliating bricks. The feeling was raw, and it was incredible. It was another moment of cuck heaven!

Finally, I squeaked out, "That will be amazing."

Kasey laughed, "Yes, it will. Should I just text him now and ask him if he is good with a longer, even overnight date?"

"You should do exactly what you want. And unless I have lost my ability to read my wife, you want that, so YES you should text him and make that offer." And I meant it. Such choices were hers to make.

Kasey went over to her phone, typed, waited only a moment, and typed again. After a bit more, she smiled at me, "He said the only complication was the hotel only had room for one overnight car, so do want to drop me off to my lover tonight, or open his door for me when he picks me up? "

"Whatever you prefer. This is your night."

She went back to her phone and typed. After a quick exchange she said, "He will be here in 30 minutes to pick me up. You will shake his hand and watch me gladly get in his car knowing I will happily be getting into bed with him too. Won't that be delicious!"

"It will be fucking hot! Thank you for involving me!"

Kasey then changed her facial expression. It became both serious and compassionate. Kasey the kind needed one more confirmation from me!

"Are you absolutely sure? Because as we talked before, our game is about to be real. I need to know, no teasing, no thinking with our sex organs, are you absolutely sure? I am moments away from going on a date with another man, a date that will most certainly end up with sex. Great sex, I hope. And I am excited about this date, but I will cancel in a heartbeat if this is not what you want. So, speak now, or this is going to happen."

I smiled, and with full comfort, sincerity, and a bit of humor. Said, "I am not only totally in, but whether you want to or not, I am putting your hot ass in Justin's car for your date. I have waited years for this and next to telling each other 'I do' on the alter, this is the best decision we have ever made! So, beautiful, amazing wife, finish getting ready cause you are making me a cuck tonight and it is going to be fucking amazing for all parties involved!"

Kasey walked up to me, kissed me fully and then said, "Yes it is! Your wife is going to get fucked tonight. Say it!"

God, I loved my wife at that moment! "My wife is going to get fucked tonight!"

"Say it again!" Her excitement was palpable.

"My hot, sexy wife is going to get fucked by a strong, well-endowed man and she is going to not only love it, but she is also going to realize that she wants it again and again!"

"Fuck right I am. You are no longer going to be the only man who I get sexual pleasure from. Tonight, you are going to stand aside and a real man is going to fuck my brains out!"

We were practically shouting at each other with our level of excitement. I kept it going. "Fucking perfect! Tonight, I am becoming your cuckold and it is a dream come true!"

"Oh, that ship sailed a while ago. According to my favorite cuckold podcast, you have been and always will be my cuck, tonight just makes it official."

"That is entirely true. And unless my ears are wrong, I think the man who will help you make me official just pulled into our driveway." It was about to get real, very wonderfully real!

"Well then, be a good cuckold and go greet the man who is going to fuck your wife tonight. I will be out in a moment."

I went out to the driveway and Justin was standing next to his car. He had a welcoming smile and I remembered he had done this before.

I walked over and shook his hand. "Welcome. Kasey will be out in a few moments."

"Thank you." He didn't seem nervous at all, and I was shaking. "I assume she told you we changed the plans a bit for tonight?"

"She did. I actually encouraged her to reach out. She is very excited."

"I am guessing that you are too?"

"I could not be more excited. Becoming her cuckold is a dream come true for me."

Justin then leaned in and spoke confidently. "Be sure to remember that when she is gone all night experiencing great sex and remember it even more when the new, free, satisfied version of your wife returns home tomorrow and informs you that her evening was amazing and that she will be making other men a standard thing. I have seen a few of you cuck boys collapse when what they thought they wanted turned out to not be what they expected."

"I think I will be ok." I said to both respond to him but also to remind myself that I needed to stay strong and accept this evolving situation. Strong might not be a word others would use to describe me, but I knew I needed to stay strong to make Kasey's experience the best possible. She doesn't need a cuck with second thoughts who goes into crisis mode. She needs the cuck that is genuinely happy and excited for her and accepts the swirl of emotions the experience creates with appreciation and strength. I intended on being that cuck.

"That's good, because I was planning to drive off with your wife either way." We both laughed.

Kasey had come out behind us and heard our final exchange and added, "And I am getting in your car, and then your bed, either way. So, I guess all three of us are good!" Kasey laughed as she said this and the amazing part was it wasn't a nervous laugh, it was a playful and confident one.

Justin came over to Kasey and said, "I was just reminding your husband to stay excited and committed because I am going to help you experience a level of pleasure that you are going to want to repeat often in your life. And you are going to come home tomorrow a stronger more confident and more satisfied woman. I reminded him that his current excitement needs to extend through the long evening he faces as he comes to grips with the idea that you are not missing him, in fact you are entirely focused on the pleasure and the enjoyment of being with me. Isn't that right, cuck boy?" I saw Kasey cringe a bit as he belittled me, but to me, it was perfect.

"Yes sir, it is correct, I am fully committed to helping my wife experience an amazing evening. So, let's drop this talk about me, I will be fine, in fact I will be more than fine, and let's shift to you two focusing on each other."

Justin laughed and turned back to Kasey again. "You have a cuck-keeper here. He definitely knows his place. And now that I see how beautiful you are in person, I am very grateful to him for knowing his place because I think I am going to be the luckiest person this evening."

Kasey blushed and said, "if your bedroom game is half as good as your driveway game, I think this is going to be a really awesome evening. Now, before my husband puts me in your car, kiss me and claim me as yours for the evening."

Justin did not hesitate; he reached his hand up and put it behind Kasey's head and pulled her towards him and kissed her fully and passionately. Watching my wife gladly kiss another man wasn't just an amazing jolt, it was full-scale emotional fireworks. It was fascinating to watch her lips meet his and her body melt into his. I was mesmerized, and I was quickly getting hard. They finally broke the kiss and Kasey let out a moan. She then threw her lips and body back at Justin and they made out in front of me. None of us cared if neighbors were watching, we were all in a happy place at that time.

My cuckold angst swirled intensely inside of me. My dick was rock hard, and my breathing got ragged. It was a perfect sensation and removed any doubt from my mind that I was a cuckold. I was jealous, I was humiliated, and that made it perfect. It was a slice of cuckold heaven I embraced and hoped I got to enjoy many times in the future.

Kasey was also having any doubt melt away as she experienced the rush of Justin's kisses and the feel of his body as they pressed together. They broke away from each other and she looked at me and declared, "You are so getting cucked tonight! Justin, I am 100% yours for the evening."

Justin looked at me, "You heard the lady, she is mine, so put your wife in my car and let's get the evening started."

I broke out of my cuck trance and accepted Kasey's hand. I walked her to his passenger door. She paused and kissed me on the cheek. "Do your cuck duty."

"As you wish, my love." And I opened his door and Kasey got in. Her hand immediately found his and she turned back to me and said, "I love you AND I love that we are doing this."

She then turned her head towards Justin and said, "Take me, I am yours for the night!"

He said, "And it will be special." He leaned over, kissed her gently, and then put the car in gear and backed out of the driveway. Neither of them looked my way, I was already out of the picture.

I stood in the driveway a bit longer and then said to no one in particular, "I love you. Enjoy your evening." And then I went inside to face my evening alone. An evening where I get cuckolded. An evening I had dreamed of for many years. I sat down in my favorite chair and let the experience wash over me. While most would see an evening of living hell ahead of them, I smiled to myself and embraced that I was in cuckold heaven.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. This story will involve multiple chapters as the journey continues. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

12