All Comments on 'Cuckold Humiliation'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very, Very Hot

Welcome back! Regardless of the other comment my wife & I both found this to be a very hot story. It had all of our fantasies including humiliation, oral, cum eating etc and it was short enough to b a quick read. You don't have to live the life to fantasize about it as it is just having fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for writing! Not every story needs to be epic length, and this one hit all the right notes just as is. Appreciate it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
great start

Please continue. This is a great start. Many more chapters to come.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
2nd comment

As per your story -- I have fucked my wife for the last time. I want to find her a bull in addition to her boyfriends, who she will fuck in front of me. I will be the fluffer and get their cocks ready to fuck my wife's cunt. I will then eat their cum from her pussy because I am a sissy faggot cuckold.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I prefer my wife being understanding that I can’t always keep up with her. That I’m happy she can find other men to help satisfy her. I am willing to do anything I can to make her happy and if that means she needs to be used and dominated by blackmen it’s my job to help her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife & I have a similar situation but my wife doesn’t allow me to be present when she entertains another man. My girlfriend Susan on the other hand loves to be dominant towards me & I love my submissive role. We have many 3somes & I put her lovers cock in her pussy & watch them fuck, sometimes licking his cock or asshole as they fuck. I’m ordered to lick his cream pie & suck his cock clean. I love that role, my wife & Susan know about each other & as long as we’re all happy she’s ok with it. My wife & I are both bi-sexual but that’s another story for another time…….

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

And two days later she was served divorce papers and he kicked her out of his house!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...