All Comments on 'Cuckold Husband and Father Ch. 01'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She's kinda mean.

Sounds more like off the cuff spin control. 'He's this way... oh and he likes this... and he really gets off on that... and this other thing is what he really loves... honest!' This way she can salvage a relationship with the girl and end up with a stronger connection by damaging the one with her husband and daughter. The girl gets a big shock and while susceptible, is presented with more and more shocking 'facts' about her daddy. Damage done. Mom wins. Dad loses. Daughter loses worst of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great story

Wonderful story and very well written. I do like the way you've gone to the trouble to show how much the wife loves the man. It's all fantasy, we know that, and a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I like the dialogue, it really adds to the story. Keep going. The plans all sound good, let's see some of them (at least, if not all) unfold. Very believable so far. Doc B.

tonethebonetonetheboneover 14 years ago
HARD ON!

Damn you BethB !

Gave me a freakin' hard on at work LOL

My ultimate fantasy, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should have been stud son instead

story would have been so much better had mom been caught with big stud muscled son.having macho/stud dad enjoy that action rather than brother-in-law.and why you and other writers think dad needs to be cross dressed-totally stupid.much hotter for women/moms/wives like myself to have totally masculine macho hubby sub/cucked to his equally hot muscled son and wife.as a big macho stud man..rather than the usual dumb panty wearing sub..trust me..we know! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep It Cummin'

Dammittohell girl! You write a great story. I look forward to seeing this story to its climax(play on words)I am becomming a big fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

This is the third chapter one and I am horny as hell. I am torn between wanting another hot chapter one and three chapter twos. How about both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a step down.

I loved the other stories written by you. This one, not so much. I think it's just a bit too far fetched that daughter would be so willing and accepting of all the facts being thrown into her face and then being told - to boot - that it was HER fault that the little threesome of her mother, father and uncle got interrupted. Mother is *this* close to demanding her daughter's help after telling her things that would have other daughters screaming for the hills. She should be happy daughter is as willing to accept as she is but instead is drawing her in by laying some ridiculous guilt trip on her. As i said: a bit too far fetched, and also the way mother is laying it out to daughter is a bit too matter of fact: almost as if they are talking about saving a business or fighting a disease instead of merely indulging the father's sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

But you really need to learn what the word cuckold means. You didn't get it right at all. This stuff in this story is more like simple fetish. Still, it was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

please continue with this story

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years ago
Oh yeah...

I can see this is about to get very interesting. Regardless of what "some" might say or think, writing erotica is meant to be just that. For those of you who dislike a type of story, why the hell do you come here to read it? For those who do enjoy, this new author has some story telling talent. I urge you all to do just that, encourage her!

MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kinda Good

i'm not into cuckolds or incest or humiliation...but this feels different. There is no real pain, humiliation or cheating...just a loving couple who are doing their best to make each other happy. I like it. thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A lot of things going on in this story

I enjoyed all of the convoluted sexual fetishes this man has, and her fucking her brother as if he were a sperm farm. Since the daughter loves her dad so much she should catch him with her panties in her old bedroom and punish her dad for being bad and then fuck him.Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well written - and very, very dirty

I'm sure this is just a fantasy, but it works. It starts off with lots of believable detail to anchor us in something like reality, then gradually gets wilder and weirder. I liked the way you carried me into it; I liked the careful, controlled way you built the story. Thank you. - Now for part 2.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 13 years ago
WOW

loved it, bring on number 2

writedoctorwritedoctoralmost 12 years ago
Lovely twists and turns!

Fabulous tale of incest and Mother/Daughter/Father/Uncle connection.

I do hope Beth continues. *smile*

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story. Can hardly wait to read Chapter 2 after thanking you again for taking the time to write such an exciting story.

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago
Delight

I'm reading page 2 and getting towards the bottom and it dawns on me there's going to have to be a part 2, I was gutted but the story is so well written and so erotic I can't wait to read the next installment. The options are endless, I do hope they all get it together openly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really sick, pathetic people

Sure doesn't seem to be any love or respect in this family of perverts. I wouldn't want to be there when this pile of shit hits the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smart twists

Love the roleplay and the mother's perspective

diane92374diane92374about 3 years ago
Fantastic

Your story telling is wonderful. I can totally visualize everything happening just as you have described.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A whore who pretends to be a caring mother and in the process "throws her husband in the pan" without batting an eyelid and who admits that she already had sex with her brother as a teen. That's exactly the mix who make women ugly! Especially in times of the "me too" debate! But that doesn't seem to matter in your narrow minded mind. In your story you describe a woman with all those ugly character traits that make it easy for a man to hate her. Yet you are breaking rules that are not accepted in reality. Which therapist speaks to a second about the most intimate things in the life of one of his patients? It's possible in your imagination! In my reality, this therapist is losing her license. But that doesn't scare you off. The main thing is that you can portray a man who is ridiculous in his own way. Just like you make it sound in your biography. You don't like real men anymore. I understand that. I am convinced you have realized that real men don't want you either, so you are now trying the mentally ill one. Easy game, yes, but it is also pathetic to use helpless people!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story. I too so desparately want to be my wife's cuckold and would love to have other women watch. I often dream about my wife's 3 best female friends watching her fuck me with a big black strap-on and then all 3 of them fuck me too.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I also must tell you that I love Literotica stories told by female writers. Your perspective of sissy submissive males really turns me on.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

an interesting twist

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I gave up my last tiny sliver on manhood to clean wife. Men will never know how some of us were born with the mind and needs of women,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous