Cuckold Husbands Regret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jennifer woke, she woke to the sight of Frank between her legs eating her pussy, something she had never in her life woken upto.

"Jennifer: Ooh baby thank you for the surprise wake up."

"Frank: That's ok, Wayne will be here in 10 minutes to pick you up."

"Jennifer: Stop talking about him, just eat my pussy."

"Frank: Yes ma'am."

She couldn't explain the feelings she was feeling but they just felt right.

"Jennifer: Let's do a 69 before I go, I want to suck your cock."

He now lay on his back with her straddling his face and her mouth full of cock. He was having the time of his life sucking on her pussy lips and getting his cock sucked which the feeling was mutual with Jennifer and time definitely got away from them because the next thing they knew there was a knock at the door so Frank quickly put on some sweat pants and went to the door whilst Jennifer got her things ready. When he opened it, it was Wayne, he didn't seem to enthusiastic.

"Wayne: So how'd it go?"

"Frank: Look man, I can tell you're not happy about any of this but just remember in 2 days it'll be all over and I'll be out of your hair, but to answer your question, it went ok, just trained her and that's was it."

"Wayne: So nothing else happened."

"Frank: Nope, I tried testing her and she didn't break, that was the whole point of the 3 days, she a loyal woman, you're lucky."

"Wayne: What do you mean you tried testing her?"

"Frank: Well me and you had a deal and I just wanted to make sure she was willing to stick to it. I'm a man of my word and when a deal is made I like to make sure it's kept to, so I tried propositioning her for sex to see if she would do it before the agreed time and she didn't take the bait, the photo she sent was her way of testing you it wasn't meant out of malice after that she felt guilty, she loves you, that much I do know."

"Wayne: Thank you for filling me in but I'd like to get my wife home if that's ok to give her some rest for the next 2 days."

"Frank: That's cool man I'll just go and get her."

Before she walked out of the room, Frank approached her and said.

"Frank: I have 2 things for you to do."

"Jennifer: What would they be?"

"Frank: The first would be, when you see him, I want you to jump into his arms kiss him and say that you're happy he's here and that you just want to go home and when you leave slam the door and the second thing I need you to do is, is to have sex with him tonight."

"Jennifer: Those are weird requests but anything for you."

As if right on cue, Jennifer seen Wayne and ran to him with her things and did as frank instructed, which surprised him to say the least, kissed him passionately on the lips and said let's go then slammed my door.

"Wayne: What was that about?"

"Jennifer: I'll tell you in the car, let's just go."

As they hopped in the car and drove off, Wayne spoke first.

"Wayne: So what was that about back there?"

"Jennifer: That 3 days made me realise why I didn't want to do this and I'm just glad that on 2 days it'll be over."

"Wayne: I thought you would've enjoyed it, the photo you sent suggested otherwise."

"Jennifer: That's the thing, he made me do it, I was under the impression it was purely just training, most of it was besides that, he even attempted to have sex with me but stopped once I told him no and that we had a deal and agreement."

"Wayne: Thank you my love."

"Jennifer: You're welcome my love, I've missed you, the training was brutal."

"Wayne: Meaning?"

"Jennifer: Meaning that the dildo he put in me was so big, I expected it to be a pleasurable experience but it did nothing but hurt, would you like rub my pussy better tonight?"

"Wayne: What about the deal, what if I cum."

"Jennifer: Fuck the deal, I won't tell if you won't, you're my husband and I want to make you feel like my husband."

When they got home, Jennifer then realised why Frank wanted her to do those things, it was because of Wayne's attitude and once she did what Frank asked, Wayne's attitude changed immediately.

"Wayne: You just relax all day my love, after all that I'll take care of you."

As she took a shower, she couldn't wrap her head around the fact Wayne believed her and as the day wore on and Wayne attended to her every need and want, she was already thinking about fucking Frank. She was feeling guilty each time her husband walked past and started to wonder what he was going to think when he noticed her pussy wasn't the same, would he still love her, so many things were going through her head at that point and she just wanted to forget it all.

When the night came and dinner was finished, Jennifer walked into their room and and stripped naked and laid down followed by Wayne who began kissing her. As seductively as he could, Wayne slid his hand down her body to her pussy lips that were already wet, not because of knowing her husband rubbing her pussy but from her previous thoughts of Frank.

"Wayne: How does your pussy feel now my love?"

"Jennifer: It feels a lot better, thank you, would you like to fuck me?"

"Wayne: Is that ok, what about the deal?"

"Jennifer: Like I said, fuck the deal, are you my husband or not."

"Wayne: I'm your husband."

"Jennifer: Then put your cock in me before I change my mind."

He moved down between her legs and started eating her pussy and noticed instantly the difference when he pushed her legs in the air as his tongue entered her pussy hole but then it hit him, what was it going to feel like when he starts fucking her.

When he placed his cock at her wet pussy hole, there was no reaction from Jennifer which put him off but he continued to push and it was as if his worst nightmare had just been realised, his cock felt like throwing a sausage down a hall way.

Even with that feeling he kept going but the reactions he'd get from Jennifer before this all started were now gone.

"Jennifer: That's it baby, put that fucking cock in me, this is your pussy baby, own it, cum in this used pussy."

Wayne began to pump like his life depended on it.

"Jennifer: That's it baby, harder, harder, deeper."

"Jennifer: That's it my love, unload into your wife's pussy, drain your balls into your wife's pussy."

She came out of the sex unsatisfied but had to play it off some how as to not make her husband suspect she fucked Frank.

"Jennifer: Mmmmm that was some good sex, I can't wait for these 2 days so we can go back to normal afterwards."

"Wayne: It's was good, and I feel the same, I just want it to all be over."

**************

The day had finally come when Wayne recieved a call from Frank.

"Frank: So Wayne, to make things easier for today, we can do it at your place so you and Jennifer don't need to worry about leaving, just make sure her pussy is shaved for me."

"Wayne: We don't exactly have a room to do it in."

"Frank: It's happening in yours and Jennifer's bed."

"Wayne: That's not happening sorry."

"Frank: Ok, you can tell your wife this isn't happening at all."

"Wayne: Alright alright, I'm sorry, I'll inform her and let her know you'll be coming over here."

After letting Jennifer know, Wayne noticed she didn't seem to phased when in her mind, she was just looking forward to a mind blowing orgasm after the previous nights disappointment.

As they patiently waited, Wayne's nerves began to set in and Jennifer reassured him it was going to be ok and not to stress.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Jennifer in front of Wayne greeted Frank into their home and kissed him on the lips. Wayne didn't think to much of it but was just a little confused after being told of the brutality of her training.

They both noticed Frank was holding a fairly small bag and kept wondering what was in it until he instructed to be taken to their room.

"Wayne: So what's in the bag?"

"Frank: A collar, panties and restraints."

"Jennifer: Omg, did you buy me things."

"Frank: Not at all, they're for your husband for when he gets tied up in the corner to watch, this is happening and it's going to be done right. Now Wayne strip naked so Jennifer can dress you and tie you up."

"Wayne: So there's no small talk."

"Frank: Not one bit, I know you and your wife would like to just get this over and done with so you dont have to see me again, so if you'd rather prolong it we can but other then that let's get it over and done with."

"Frank: Jennifer, hurry up and tie up your cuck husband."

When she was done, Wayne was tied up wearing panties and a collar, stunned at how compliant his wife was being.

Frank wasted no time in initiating things, he immediately pulled Jennifer to her feet and ripped of her clothes, when her clothes were off he began to lick and suck lightly on Jennifer's neck in a passionate way, to Wayne and Jennifer it seemed harmless but Frank's plan was to leave Hickeys as some sort of mark for when the ordeal was over and after making enough marks he gave his first order.

"Frank: On your knees."

He didn't have to say much else because Jennifer already knew what to do. Lost in her own world once again mesmerised by the size of the monster in front of her she began to stroke Frank's cock from base to tip adding spit so her hands could glide much easier around the girth of his uncircumcised cock.

If that wasn't making Wayne jealous and humiliated, he definitely was when her lips made contact with Frank's beast. Jennifer started by lightly licking and kissing Frank's massive mushroom head with pure passion as if her husband wasn't in the room and to be honest she didn't care, she just knew in her mind she wasn't going to waste this final opportunity to fuck and suck a fat cock.

When she finally had it glistening enough, she took as much as she could holding onto Frank's ass check pushing it down further gagging. As he was watching, Wayne started to get aroused and jealous watching his wife and Frank noticed.

"Frank: Look baby, cuck is getting turned on watching his wife suck a fat cock."

She then looked Wayne seductively for about 2 minutes as she continued sucking.

"Jennifer: Mmmmm fuck I love sucking your fat cock baby, where has this been all my life."

"Frank: How would you like to sit on it?"

"Jennifer: I wouldn't like to sit on it, I would love to."

Then like someone possessed, Jennifer pushed Frank on to his back on the bed and began making her way up his body taking in every bit of his manly scent. Before sliding Frank's cock in her sloppy pussy, she kissed him so passionately as if they were in love and whispered in Frank's ear.

"Jennifer: I missed you baby."

"Frank: Slide my cock in my pussy."

As they continued kissing, Jennifer's hand slid in between their bodies grabbing Frank's cock and pointing it at her pussy entrance. She knew it wasn't going to take long to start enjoying it, she just placed it there for a few seconds to savour the moment, then as slow as she could, slid down engulfing the tip before taking it out. She repeated this motion several times and each time taking more and more as she eventually could now speed up and now have some good sex.

"Frank: How's my cock feel baby."

"Jennifer: It's the best cock that has ever been in your pussy."

As they were kissing Frank reached down, grabbed Jennifer's ass cheeks tight and began to speed up hitting her cervix each time. Jennifer began to scream, mostly from pleasure but also pain at how hard Frank had his fingers dug into her ass.

"Jennifer: Argh baby fuuuuuck."

"Frank: That's it baby, you can take it."

He then flipped Jennifer on her back and started fucking her missionary watching as his cock was stretching her pussy.

"Frank: Do you like feeling like a whore getting fucked by another man?"

"Jennifer: Yes, baby I can't take it, I'm going to cum, fuuuuuuck."

As he continued to speed up faster and faster pounding away at her pussy.

"Frank: Who's whore are you?"

"Jennifer: your whore baby, fuck this whore pussy."

As an act of pure humiliation Frank looks over at Wayne who now at this point is trying to get free from his restraints.

"Frank: You like watching me fuck this whore pussy."

"Wayne: She's not a whore, that's my wife."

"Frank: She says otherwise."

"Wayne: She doesn't mean it, get off her now."

Looking down at Jennifer.

"Frank: Is that what you want?"

"Jennifer: No, Just keep going, don't worry about cuck."

"Frank: That's a good whore, now get up and suck my cock."

He stands up on the bed for Jennifer who then starts sucking all of her juices off his cock without missing a single bit. Jennifer on the otherhand didn't care much for what her husband thought, she was just happy to be getting Frank's cock.

"Frank: Look at that cuck, it seems like your wife is a whore after all doing what she's told, I bet that makes you mad watching her or from what I see it's turning you on."

"Wayne: Stop it, stop it now Jennifer get his cock out of your mouth."

"Jennifer: Sorry cuck but it's not going to happen, you started this and I'm going to finish it and make you suffer and like he said you're enjoying it, look at your little cock wanting to get out of those panties."

"Wayne: You stop this now or we're done."

"Jennifer: Well if we're done I may as well enjoy myself, so please shut up so I can enjoy this delicious cock."

Now at this point, Wayne was now crying but that didn't deter Jennifer from what she was doing. She kept sucking and sucking for atleast 20 minutes before Frank got her on all fours facing wayne to fuck her doggy style. Once in the position Frank pulled and held her ponytail and placed a thumb in her ass and began what would be his last assault on her pussy.

"Frank: Mmmm that's it whore take this fucking cock and look at your cuck husband."

"Jennifer: Oh my fucking God, this is your fault cuck."

"Frank: Who's pussy is this."

"Jennifer: You're pussy, Your pussy, Your pussy."

"Frank: that's right, my pussy and my whore."

"Jennifer: Fuck me daddy, oh fuuuuuck, I'm cumming babbbbbbby fuuuck, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, this whore pussy is yours daddy keep going so I can cum all over your cock, fuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Just then Frank could feel her pussy squeeze his cock as she came with another mind blowing orgasm all over his cock but that didn't stop Frank, he kept pounding away and even as her body was about to drop because her pussy couldn't take anymore, he held her up pulling her hair so she could look Wayne in the eyes.

"Frank: You ready for me to cum in your whore pussy."

"Jennifer: Yes daddy."

"Wayne: Don't you dear cum in her."

"Jennifer: Unload every last drop in this pussy."

"Frank: That's right baby let him know who's in charge."

After countless times making Jennifer cum, it was now Frank's turn.

"Frank: That's it baby, take this fucking cock you whore, remember who you fucking belong to this is my pussy."

In one last powerful motion, Frank rammed his cock in Jennifer and just let his cum invade every inch of her pussy until his balls were emptied. When he took his cock out he had other plans as his cum was dripping out of Jennifer.

"Frank: Alright whore, now take cucks little hard cock out of those panties and fuck him until he cums."

"Wayne: Don't touch me whore, we're done."

Doing as she was told, Jennifer pulled out Wayne's cock and climbed on top of him covering his cock in Frank cum as he tried to wriggle free.

"Jennifer: Stop moving and just enjoy my used pussy, if you want to divorce me after this then do it, but I've been told to do something and I'm not stopping."

"Jennifer: Just remember after this we won't be seeing him again."

"Wayne: Please get off me."

"Jennifer: Why, is your little cock going to cum already, is my stretched pussy to much to handle, it's ok cuck you can enjoy it."

The faster Jennifer moved she could feel he was about to cum and sure enough she was right.

"Jennifer: Mmm that's a good boy."

"Frank: Alright, now suck his cock clean."

It seemed as though Wayne was trying to get free and have a fit but he was getting tipped over the edge because of the sensitivity coming from his cock and once he was all clean.

"Jennifer: So what now Frank."

"Frank: Well now, I leave, I made a deal and I keep my word, I'm going to get dressed and once I leave you can untie him and you'll never have to see me again."

"Jennifer: Thank you for this experience Frank, you enjoy what the future brings you."

"Frank: No problems Jennifer, Thank you and Wayne as well."

And with the Frank walked out the door and left having Wayne happy to never see him again or so he thought.

To Be Continued........

  • COMMENTS
45 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I regret all cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was glad to hear your going to continue this story.

Personally I think in reality the husband would of either not agreed to his wife staying there 3 days, or would of threatened his wife when she sent the pic's.

Hopefully we can see more of the conflicted emotions between the wife and husband them knowing she will never be faithful .. and he will never be a real man in his wife's eyes.

Maybe both the husband and wife can both have public stretched out butt pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
You lost me when…

Frank had never been a bull, then researched it, but was nervous, then told them sometimes he did this, sometimes he did that. Then he wanted Wayne to not look away, but proceeded to blindfold him, then ordered her to strip, but then immediately put on a black crotch less jumpsuit, then let him inspect her body. I could get past writing dialogue as a script, but it wasn’t done consistently. I could put grammar and writing craft aside, except continuity. Things happen in an order and just can’t be swapped on a whim. Your idea is great, but you have to present it with continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always there are always the cuck haters! Keep writing! The story was good! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! Once she's had a taste of heaven it will be hard to go back to not getting satisfied! Thanks

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Decent Ch. 01 Is this the start of a new Emily?in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Date My wife goes on date with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories