All Comments on 'Cuckold Jack'

by stoner94105

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 6 years ago
Well written

You put together a story with an ingenious plot. If you used an editor they were very good, as I didn’t detect any errors, and lots of grammar and spelling and word usage errors jump out at me in even the best stories. If you didn’t use an editor, great job! I really liked that your main character was a rational man who didn’t act crazy, no matter what was happening around him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why write about seriously mentally ill characters that only the scum of the earth would be able to empathise with?

cordialddcordialddalmost 6 years ago
nice story...

Kind of clinical in the narrative left it a 4 in my view. Your conversations between characters is good, more of it rather than narrative might create more empathy for the characters. Plot presented many opportunities for interaction yet the lead's analytical view made him unsympathetic. Caroline was the most interesting person and might have been fun seeing the world from her position. The story is intriguing and moves well, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There's a difference between background and an information dump.

A promising beginning paragraph, followed by two pages of history, followed by a half-dozen paragraphs of resolution.

ohioohioalmost 6 years ago
Quirky and enjoyable

A story full of original twists and turns, and quite well-written. It is perhaps a bit short on emotions, but maybe that's part of your point (given the psychopathic nature of some of your characters).

In any event, it was fun to read and I look forward to more stories from you!

Thanks, ohio

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Surprisingly good.

You made this work quite well.

Very pragmatic. He actually prostituted himself far more profitably than Amanda and when they were both done with their whoring, they made a great couple.

A little emotionally detached but your characters were and had to be to view the world as they did and obtain their goals.

Nice work!

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Original

I like original. 5*

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Bravo!

There were a few things that were odd and could be considered plot holes like the late reveal of the condoms-only sex practice but otherwise this tale was quite interesting. One for my favourite list!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

An interesting and different story!

I actually ended up feeling sorry for Caroline. The deaths of both her parents really messed her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
psycological reasoning.....

most of his actions would make him a narcissistic psychopath!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
Very good story - interesting and credible

Writing is well paced and what dialogue there is, is credible. I did end up feeling sorry for Caroline, who is indeed bat shit crazy. Husband behaved honorably, though. Good story.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
A Refreshing Take On The Cuck Genre

And you got me laughing my ass off a few times! ;-)

I wouldn't have read this if the marks weren't so good, so thanks to you for bringing it to us, and thanks to those who read it before I did and gave it good scores!

Looks like I'll have to dip into some of your other stories now....

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Nice

Well done....

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A CUCKOLD NO MORE

yet a new life and memories, TK U MLJ LV NV

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 6 years ago
Very well written

Your story was very well written and believalbe. I enjoy a story that has more than just sex in it and yours truly did. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You get 5* for finally bringing something interesting to the cuck genre.

I lost all interest in cuck stories long ago. I never would have read this one except for the unusually high score. It is so refreshing to read someone who is not simply rehashing the same story. Now I am off to see what else you have written. Keep up the good effort you talent is refreshing.

anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear Mr. Stoned in San Francisco

Well done. Entertaining story with few mistakes. Some of it seemed a little cold blooded and the amount of money involved really isn't enough to go jet setting by today's standards, but it was fun to read. Can't ask for more than that! PS - If you weren't there, SF in 1968 was far out!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
That was fun

I kinda fell for Caroline though. There’s a story in there, I think, though maybe that’s not your preference. Good story though. Quick pace, well edited. Enjoyable read. Thanks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Man was this boring

This is supposed to be a site for SEX stories, not wannabe authors trying to sell articles for Woman's Day magazine. Was there ANY sex in this? zzzzzzzzzzz

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I felt for Caroline but everyone strikes out looking. It’s how you handle the next at bat that counts. Amanda was pretty smart sounds like she picked up the MVP trophy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cool

I think it’s great that this author is writing one story for each category at this site. That’s a difficult challenge.

The early portion of this story was extremely similar to an older story by another author. The writing style is even the same. The older story had the hero be a silent cuck to earn big bucks while his wife fucked an obnoxious black dude. In the end the wife fell in love with the husband and chased off the black guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I thought it was interesting and fun. Thank You!

You maybe should have chosen a different title, I almost didn't read it. But as someone else said, the ratings were so high that I thought it must be an unusually interesting and worthwhile cuckold story.

Of course it wasn't a cuckold story at all, it was a calculated investment story. I did wonder that he never found enough sentiment or care for Caroline to try to help her with her mental illness. A very sad woman.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, but Unbalanced

Four and 3/4 Stars. Interesting story, pretty well done but a bit unbalanced.

First 1/3 was intriguing, may be even brilliant. Telling Mom and Dad to shove it, blowing of the HS girl friend, gaining insight in college.

Second 1/3 was rather predictable and mercenary, even if you did try to clean it up by saying he loved Caroline. Yet, if he loved her so much why didn't he try to at least help her while he had is head buried in the sand waiting to cash his ticket...or even after the divorce and receiving millions? I did not see an accounting for the marriage deal with respect to Caroline: Did she know about it or not prior to the marriage? If she did, would she even go through with the marriage? And if not, what happens when she finds out?

Last 1/3 was unconventional love between two people who were unconventional by nature, yet on balance not really all that interesting.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good

Almost passed on this story when I saw the author. Glad I didn't, as it was a different, very entertaining story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Story title

Not author's name. High rating led me to get it and as I said, glad I did.

Forto02Forto02almost 6 years ago
Tough crowd

Stoner:

You are a good writer, with good imagination, but this is the “loving wives” crowd, and they’re impossible to please.

Whatever score you get here is like .30 more in any other cathegory.

With that said, I did enjoy this story very very much. 5 stars

HighpikeHighpikealmost 6 years ago
The possibilities

What I love about a story like this are the options for some of the things which might happen next, or at some future time. A tentative re-connection with his parents, followed by disconnect after they are made aware of genuine grandchildren, who they will not meet. Payback for their not believing he was not the Father.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
If You Think Everyone Is A Psychopath You're Probably The Psycho

Jack's parents disown him; and even after they find out that the baby wasn't his they still didn't want anything to do with him. His high school girlfriend chose to have sex with everyone else but him. He had a distorted view of women and they came in three categories: the evil wife wanting to crush the spirit of her husband, the unfaithful and uncaring girlfriend, and the prostitute (who had the highest morality in his view of all three categories). On top of that all relationships for him were transactional. All the above to me illustrate that he was the psycho who no one wanted for the long term. Well except for the retired escort who obviously also saw relationships in transactional terms. I guess the psychopaths found one another. They do say there is someone for everyone.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@johnadp

"Jack's parents disown him; and even after they find out that the baby wasn't his they still didn't want anything to do with him."

Nope. Try reading it again. Jack informs his parents that he can't possibly be the father:

"Let me be perfectly clear: Jody is fucking someone and it isn't me."

He insisted he never slept with her, but they still demanded he marry her anyway, because: "My parents loved Jody like a daughter"

When he still refused to be browbeaten into marrying Jody and raising another man's kid, that's when they disowned him.

There was nothing wrong with Jack. Jody was a slut and his parents were disloyal scum, caring more about his skanky girlfriend than their own son. Jack turned callous later in the story, because he was betrayed by his girlfriend and his family. He says it himself:

"My attitude toward women, and people in general, was altered forever when I graduated from high school."

When everybody he cared about fucked him over. But sure... blame the innocent victim so that it fits your screwed up interpretation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why was Caroline

Ever born?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ever go anywhere?

Perhaps I missed it, but the story went absolutely nowhere!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

fascinating examination of a premise. Enjoyed it.

On a side note, your use of the clinical term batshit crazy prompted me to look into whether batshit is two words, one word or hyphenated. I found, after an exhaustive two minute google search, that apparently you used it correctly . I've wondered from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a piece of crap

Jesus Christ, don't bore us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it! Thanks for posting.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 5 years ago
Nice story!

Very interesting take on how marriage, divorce, and escorting works. I'm not quite sure what the idea or the plot of the story was, but I'd love to get some ideas on it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Talk about Bat Shit Crazy.....

Jack qualifies! A roundabout story of people with no moral code. I didn't care for or like any character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
john wayne may have been a draft doger,

But i doubt it.

He was born in May 1906. So he was 11years old when the USA joined the Great War. And he was 35 when the USA joined WW2. So i guess he was draftable, but certainally not the milatary's first choice for your run of the mill infantry man. Much better to have him make P.R. movies. And lets face it, some of his war movies were npthing but P.R.

So i considerate a really cheap shot to call him a draft dodger.

Just the opinion of one fan of the Duke.

I sure hope his absence on the front lines did not cause the War to last even 1 day longer..

Hats off to all the men and woman who have served, past and present.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

Don't usually red anything with cuckold in the title, but this was good story. Man made some serious cash being a cuck,with none of the drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining little ditty

Did he never try to contact his parents again? Did they never try to contact him? Where did he and Amanda settle down and did he go back to work? At the end of the two years why would either of them need to ask one another if they were exclusive? Haven't they spent the last two years together? No matter. This was fun to read. I would suggest you find another name for your character other than Jack. It gets old.

4 stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Solid

Another great read. I don't generally read cuckold stories, but this really wasn't that. No love seemed to be involved and that made it sad. Now that I think about it love didn't play a part in this story at all.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Pretty cold. I appreciate rationality, but there is virtually zero tension in this entire story. A college-age young man who can just forget his parents, crazy though they might be, is just a machine. I don’t get excited about technical manuals!

But the offering was well-crafted (for the most part.) I like it when authors use ‘complement’ correctly!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 4 years ago

Fun. Totally nonsense of course but hey it's fiction and was fun to read. Thanks for the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! 5/5!!

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Basically

This whole story is batshit crazy

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very good story...

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Good story but a little too brief with the Caroline portion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very fun tale for sure! Thank you! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Caroline and I had been married for nearly five years and I'm fairly certain she began cheating on me within the first six months of our marriage. I never let it bother me; Caroline was nearly perfect otherwise.”

.

Any man who doesn’t let his wife’s continuous adultery “bother” him, is a Cuck.

.

1 *

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

To anonymous December 2022

"Any man who doesn’t let his wife’s continuous adultery “bother” him, is a Cuck."

Or if it doesn't bother him because if he puts up with it for 5 years he gets $25 million he's a whore?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are just an idiot and your cuck character are honorless cowards!

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 month ago

Very good story, thx!

To the Anonymous who was the last to post before me: I praise the high intellectual content of your comment. It is so enlightening. Truly helps adding value to this site. (Seriously, I can appreciate that those who post such stupid comments want to remain anonymous...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous